[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

Currently in the process of doing the same. I've already made a backup of all the LooksMenu presets as well as body presets. As for mods that have been removed from public - I have all the mods downloaded on my HDD. I didn't buy the 4TB drive just to look at so much empty space lol

I'm thinking about going with MO2. Do you have any tips for it?

Also, if I manually put mod files in MO2's directory, am I going to be able to activate it there or do I need to install the whole mod (usually .rar or .7z archive) through it?

I have tried MO2 a few months ago (on a fresh install), and I didn't like it. Hopefully this time it goes better!

I use vortex and never used mo2, try vortex if you dont like mo2

5 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

Oh really?

image.png.aae65d2ac579e4c9a260a0b479d8f73e.png

1.45/1.61/1.75/1.78 in old files? No?

Been trying to get this to work for me, but as i can see, it's a guide, not a complete list, ie FusionGirl require 4 mods installed before it can run. Have to choose between CBBE or FusionGirl, but under requirements for other mods to work, you need to install CBBE anyway, how is this supposed to work?

1 hour ago, iccarus75 said:

Been trying to get this to work for me, but as i can see, it's a guide, not a complete list, ie FusionGirl require 4 mods installed before it can run. Have to choose between CBBE or FusionGirl, but under requirements for other mods to work, you need to install CBBE anyway, how is this supposed to work?

You don't need CBBE for other mods. It's a choice. Requirements are based on you knowing what your using. None of the mods in this list require you to install CBBE. Be specific when you report and we can tell you which mod. Nexus shows mods as requirements even if they are optional and some mods cover both CBBE and FG

It requires some logic to be applied.

11 minutes ago, BinaryMisfit said:

You don't need CBBE for other mods. It's a choice. Requirements are based on you knowing what your using. None of the mods in this list require you to install CBBE. Be specific when you report and we can tell you which mod. Nexus shows mods as requirements even if they are optional and some mods cover both CBBE and FG

It requires some logic to be applied.

so even though nexus says it needs certain mods to be installed properly, you don't need them?

Sorry, new to this modding thing and have had to start from scratch.

5 hours ago, iccarus75 said:

so even though nexus says it needs certain mods to be installed properly, you don't need them?

Sorry, new to this modding thing and have had to start from scratch.

Read the description of the mod and it will tell you what's must have. Nexus doesn't have to option to set mods as optional so all requirements are listed. If your FG, make sure you have the FG mods at a minimum mentioned and vice versa with CBBE.

On 1/4/2021 at 4:31 PM, Indarello said:

Dont have problem with fg and unique player redux and aaf

Good to know. Like I said, never really tried it out yet on the count of FG being weird in the recent versions. Will give it a try down the road. 

2 hours ago, asebw said:

Good to know. Like I said, never really tried it out yet on the count of FG being weird in the recent versions. Will give it a try down the road. 

Just need  ZAZ Skeleton, FG and CBP for physics. I could not get anything else to work right with this body. You do not need the other "requirements". Fake news!

No matter what I do, I can't get erection to work again. I had it working at some time and then now it stopped.

I have purged my Fallout 4 folder and downloaded Fallout 4 again.

I followed the guide in the OP over and over and over again but no matter what, erections just will not work.

I'm using BodyTalk and Atomic Fusion.

This is driving me nuts.

For AAF I am ONLY using the mods listed in the guild steps (minus Human Resources).

I went over the guide at least 10 times. Deleted all mods involved and reinstalled. I can't figure out why this won't work now. It was working, and then it stopped. Within a day's time.

The only thing I can think of is when I installed "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019" for Buffout. First time going I did not install it (running a fresh built PC, so I just redid my image). I then got the talent menu CTD bug and after some research noticed that I was missing the redistributables. Erections and all was working before all of this. I then had to restart my computer, after that I can't remember what changed but some reason I was trying the "AnimationsAddonsandFixes" mod and Vortex went nuts with something where I had to change A > B > C thing. I don't understand what that was about but ever since then erects never work again, even after uninstalled the fixes mod.

Edit: " LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above this will break erections & morphs. Do not update or use LooksMenu ver 1.6.19 and 1.6.20)"
This is weird, I been using the latest version (1-6-20) before erections have stopped working. Is this really that important to use such an old version of LooksMenu?

1 hour ago, Jaysjunk said:

No matter what I do, I can't get erection to work again. I had it working at some time and then now it stopped.

I have purged my Fallout 4 folder and downloaded Fallout 4 again.

I followed the guide in the OP over and over and over again but no matter what, erections just will not work.

I'm using BodyTalk and Atomic Fusion.

This is driving me nuts.

For AAF I am ONLY using the mods listed in the guild steps (minus Human Resources).

I went over the guide at least 10 times. Deleted all mods involved and reinstalled. I can't figure out why this won't work now. It was working, and then it stopped. Within a day's time.

The only thing I can think of is when I installed "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019" for Buffout. First time going I did not install it (running a fresh built PC, so I just redid my image). I then got the talent menu CTD bug and after some research noticed that I was missing the redistributables. Erections and all was working before all of this. I then had to restart my computer, after that I can't remember what changed but some reason I was trying the "AnimationsAddonsandFixes" mod and Vortex went nuts with something where I had to change A > B > C thing. I don't understand what that was about but ever since then erects never work again, even after uninstalled the fixes mod.

Edit: " LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above this will break erections & morphs. Do not update or use LooksMenu ver 1.6.19 and 1.6.20)"
This is weird, I been using the latest version (1-6-20) before erections have stopped working. Is this really that important to use such an old version of LooksMenu?

Yes. LooksMenu is a core part of most of the mods.

I'm on the AFF discord now. Sorry I feel a bit annoyed more at my self because my very first setup everything was perfect until I noticed the buffout CTD bug with perks menu if I didn't install that mod right.

Its been a hair pull trying to figure out why now its not working.

AFF Discord helped big time! I finally got the bare bones setup to work!

- F4SE
- LM V1.6.18
- I use Atomic Fusion bodyslide 1.0
- BT3 or AM
- Kinky Themes
- Atomic Lust by RufGT
- UAP

Even after installing all of that it still wouldn't work.
The final nail on the head was to install BT3 with the bodyslide files and then when in BS before I build select the check box "Build Morphs".

Went in game, chose an male NPC (playing as female) and ran just "Atomic Cowgirl". Finally the males have erection.

On 2/27/2020 at 12:49 AM, Saya_Scarlett said:

THIS GUIDE UNDERGOES CONSTANT CHANGES, SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT AGAIN ONCE IN A WHILE

PLEASE READ [EVERYTHING] CAREFULLY.

This is a Cheatsheet / Guide i made for myself at first but then decided to make it public in AAF discord as an up-to-date guide for an Adult AAF Setup, specifically.

Since a lot of guides in here are a bit outdated and i'm a troubleshooter in AAF Discord (thanks to dagoba_king) i'll be keeping this updated as things change and update.

Should i leave the scene, this will be edited and retagged as [OLD] to avoid any confusion.

This guide isn't meant to be pretty. It's meant to be clear, effective and as foolproof as possible. It's had a lot of success in AAF's Discord Server thus far and i've been asked to post it here.

DISCLAIMER: I will NOT check this post regularly, only to update it.

Please redirect ANY and ALL issues towards AAF Discord where the staff of mods / troubleshooters will help you resolve them.

AAF Discord link: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

I might forget to update version numbers.. so always assume you need the latest version unless specified.

With all that said, i HIGHLY SUGGEST you use either Vortex or MO2 as your mod manager. I will NOT be providing support for Nexus Mod Manager.

Seems a lot of people jump into modding without knowing a single thing about it so...

BEFORE YOU EVEN START:

Enable modding in Fallout 4

Open the following file:

If Vortex -> Documents/mygames/Fallout4 -> Fallout4Custom.ini

If MO2 -> MO2 .ini editor -> Fallout4Custom.ini

And add these 3 lines:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Advanced Animation Framework Downloads & Requirements

Links list below is MO2's MOD Order on left panel, NOT plugins on right panel.

INSTALL ONLY THE SPECIFIC MODS/VERSIONS LISTED BELOW.

THIS INCLUDES SKIPPING ANY/ALL PATCHES/MODS LISTED/LINKED ON THEIR MOD PAGES.

1. Bodyslide (REQUIRED)
  2. LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above this will break erections & morphs. Do not update or use LooksMenu ver 1.6.19 and 1.6.20)
  3. BodyTalk v3.15 OR Atomic Muscle v1.5.2 (REQUIRED)
  4. CBBE v2.6.3 OR Fusion Girl v1.75 (REQUIRED)
  5. ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX) 4.0 (REQUIRED)
  6. Buffout 4 (REQUIRED. And all its requirements: TBB (From Buffout downloads), xSE Preloader and Address Library)
  7. Advanced Animation Framework v154b (REQUIRED)
  8. Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme v201014.0 (REQUIRED)
  9. Torture Devices v1.9 (Required for Savage Cabbage's animation pack)
  10. Vioxsis Strap-ons v5.0.0 (REQUIRED for Lesbian Animations)
  11. Bad End v1.05
  12. 50 Shades v1.05
  13. Farelle Animations v0.1.2 (Will only work for Straight/Creature Animations & Male+Male. No Lesbian)
  14. Leito Animations v2.0alpha (Make sure to NOT get the version 1.4c and also do NOT install any of the patches listed as required on the download page).
  15. Vadermania Animations v1.1
  16. Four-Play Animations by Crazy v1.3 (Will do nothing without UAP and it'll only be M+M animations)
  17. Creature Pack v3.0
  18. Creature Pack 2 v0.1beta (Required ONLY if you have DLC's)
  19. Atomic Lust v2.6.1beta
  20. Mutated Lust v1.3
  21. SavageCabbages Animations v1.2.5
  22. BP70 Animations v2.5
  23. (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch Github Version (REQUIRED. Also requires Buffout 4.)
  24. Staged Leito Plus 1.0.6 (OPTIONAL) (VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT: REQUIRED if Hardship is installed. If you plan on using this patch, make sure to disable/uncheck Leito Animation Pack from UAP's installation. This patch can also be used to add in some F+F combinations for animations.)

At least #7 to #24 should be at the VERY BOTTOM OF YOUR MOD ORDER IN MO2, JUST ABOVE OVERWRITE.

Minimum requirements for working AAF:

AAF + Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme + 1 Animation Mod

Installation Process:

1. Install Requirements like Bodyslide, Male/Female Bodies, ZaZ Extended Skeleton, LooksMenu, Torture Devices and Strapons for F+F animations
  2. Install AAF and Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme.
  3. Install desired Animation Packs
  4. Install Ulfberth's AAF Patch and load/rule after everything
  5. Install Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix if Leito's Animation Pack is installed and load/rule after everything above (Hardship Mod included from what i've been able to tell)

************************************************************************************************************************************************

SKIP/SCRAP THESE MODS/PATCHES (Incompatibilities)

Patches

1. Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)
  2. One Patch to Rule/Bang Them All
  3. AJ's XMLs
  4. Polistiro's AAF patches for Crazy and Leito Animations
  5. FO4 Animations by Leito - Voice Fix 1.1
  6. AAF Overlay Patches (CumNWealth_Base and CumNWealth_insert animation pack name here.)

Mods

1. ANYTHING Four-Play, except Leito and Crazy animations
  2. Any other Theme that isn't the one listed in this guide. D'uh.
  3. Slave and Model Poses
  4. Dog Love
  5. Dongs of Fallout
  6. Gendered Specific Skeleton
  7. aSexMod (Can't believe i have to add this but people still download it..)
  8. ZaZOut (Ships with outdated F4SE scripts and will break anything running on them
  9. CBBE KneeFix
  10. Race Customizer
  11. Entire Unique Player/NPC's/Followers series of mods
  12. RSEII_Brothels
  13. Better Locational Damage (Apparently it messes with skeletons somehow but placing it very low in plugin order fixes the issue it causes.)
  14. Bad Dragon Radio (Ships with outdated F4SE scripts and will break anything running on them.)
  15. Sleep Intimate
  16. Boston Breeder

Other LoversLab mod downloads

EgoBallistic's AAF Mods

AAF SexEmUp

AAF Violate

AAF Family Planning Enhanced

AAF Spectators

AAF Dirty Sex

AAF Bad-End: Purgatory

Craftable Bad-End Animation Pack Furniture

FaceMorphs for Devious Devices Gags

Invictusblade's Mods

Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

Nebuchadnezzer2's Mods

Cum Overlays

DD Walking Animation Replacer

twistedtrebla's Mods

AAF Sex Attributes Framework

AAF Sexual Harassment

AAF Tattoo After Rape

Combat Strip Lite

Tentacus's Mods

Hardship - beggar- whore

Crackle

AAF Hospitality

Flashy's Mods

RSEII Framework & Mods

Skip Brothels entirely as it WILL break your game and cause CTD on Save.

Only use Shenanigans if you save regularly as it CAN and WILL pull actors for scenes from conversations you're having and break something.

Anghelos92's Mods

Magno Cum Gaudio (M.C.G.)

This mod conflicts with a lot of other typical AAF related mods. Be sure to deactivate some of its systems that do what others mods do.

MCG Respawn System OR AAF Violate - RSEII_CSA - Combat Strip Lite

MCG NPC Initiative System OR Sex Harassment

MCG Wear & Tear System OR Sex Attributes and Sex Attributes HUD

Jahem_Kinkaid

AAF Dangerous Nights

AAF Vanilla Fudge

AAF Animated Fannies (For CBBE)

Megururu's Mods

Wash Out That Cum

Ignotum_Virum

Just Business

Kharos Mods

Real Handcuffs (DO NOT check for the LLFP option in its installer)

Roggvir's Mods

Roggvir's DD Items Manager

Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager (Use at your own discretion. Read mod page.)

Kimy's Mods

Devious Devices

Akor's Mods

Devious Devices - Blindfold Effect Remover

Gray User's Mods

NSFW Sound Pack

JBpy's Mods

Tattoos for Captives

Konata Inoue's Mods

Kinky Collars

darkconsole's Mods

Plugs of the Commonwealth

More mods to be added.

Some self troubleshooting for you to try

Problems with using the "Home" key in AAF

• The game needs to be run at least once through steam (not your mod manager) so that proper files are created.
  • AAF was never properly installed in the first place: When starting the game for the first time there will be a dialogue (pop up message) after all the mods have run showing that AAF has properly started. For the "stuck at 30%" see below.
  • Home is hidden behind a function key, usually labeled as [FN]
  • Another mod has registered the use of this key (A mod conflict).
  • Non-standard / broken keyboard.
  • UI mods interfering with AAF.

"NO_F4$E"

• F4SE installed incorrectly or modding not enabled in Fallout4Custom.ini

AAF Force Start command

• Open console (usually the `/~ key found on the upper left of the keyboard).
  • Type in: stopquest aaf_mainquest
  • Exit console. Wait 5 seconds. Open console again.
  • Type: startquest aaf_mainquest
  • Exit console

• Can be used after fixing "No F4$E" error to force restart AAF

Missing rufgt's Animations.esp

• Probably have AAF SEU XML Addon which has Animation XMLs in it asking for that .esp

Naked NPC Spawning when pressing HOME

• Uninstall Dongs of Fallout, it's incompatible with AAF. Replace with BodyTalk.

Skeleton Problems

• ZaZOut or CBBE Knee Fix installed along with ZeX

[061] No available Actors found within the scan range

• Possibly SavageCabage fomod installing Torture Devices's XML's while TD isn't installed.

Removing transition due to error

• Mod Order (MO2's left panel) / Vortex Rules issue

AAF ERROR | Animation ID XXX not found

• Missing animations
  • Animation Id not found often is also a file load order issue, often when there are patches for animations and one of them is different version than the other

AAF ERROR | AnimationGroup ID XXX not found

• Probably lack of/wrong One Patch and/or fucked XMLs

Actor Scaling

• Scaling can be enabled in AAF\AAF_settings.ini and in Atomic Lust installer.

Installing F4SE Manually

F4SE Install.jpg

Credits

To all the modder's whose mods are linked to in this guide

@dagobaking AAF itself.
@EgoBallistic Mods.
@Halstrom
Themes

@Ulfbearth UAP Patch and Atomic Muscle Body
@Gray User Animations.
@Leito86 Animations and resources.
@Crazy6987 Animations.
@SavageCabbage Animations.
@Rufgt
Animations.

@Farelle Animations.

@Vader666 Mods.

@bp70 Animations.

@Kimy Mods.

@twistedtrebla Mods.

@anghelos92 Mods.

@Invictusblade Mods.

@Nebuchadnezzer2 Mods.

@Jahem_kinkaid Mods.

@megururu Mods.

@ignotum_virum Mods.

@Kharos Mods.

@Roggvir Mods.

@Akor Mods.

@Konata Inoue Mods.

@darkconsole Mods.

@JBpy Mods.

@Tentacus Mods.

Flashy Joer - Mods.

To those in AAF Discord that helped with my cheat sheet, which later became this guide and provide support when issues came up

@Nebuchadnezzer2 AAF Discord Support

@Lilimorphine AAF Discord Support

Gishy Fishy AAF Discord Support

@SilverPerv Previous needed patches and AAF Discord Support

@RitualClarity Guide suggestions and AAF Discord Support.

1 hour ago, BinaryMisfit said:

The mod came out 24 hours ago. I doubt any of us has had any time to test it if they are running CBBE. If your running FG this mod will not be relevant.

I have CBBE. I'm asking since the sait mod requires CBBE KneeFix, and I don't know whether that will have conflicts with ZaZ Extended skeleton that is required by AAF and its stuff.

On 12/28/2020 at 11:58 PM, Indarello said:

1)you can try my patch where anims are grouped and each stage auto change previous, also there is "ending" transition for most of groups which will be played once on end

Sorry for the very late response, but the answer was yes, I was doing something wrong.  Your patch worked like a charm, and now these mods feel like worth using.  Weird thing is, it turns out I already had your patch downloaded and, I thought, installed on my previous playthrough, but the installation popup hadn't appeared before, so I had assumed it was doing whatever it was meant to do.  Weird.  Anyway, thank you very much for that.

Unrelated, but I noticed the OP included your patch in the list of incompatibilities/bad mods.  What's up with that?

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

So if I'm using CBBE and the physics mod I've provided earlier my AAF and all the themes/animations will work without ZeX 4.0 which is a requirement?

ZeX is only a requirement for FusionGirl and BodyTalk. It has no impact on CBBE which has it's own skeleton.

As for the new skeleton, no one I know has tested it as yet so I cannot comment.