[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

After doing a full reinstall of all my mods with this guide I'm still seeing all my scenes fail to start. I can approach them or start to trigger violate, but the PC never gets past putting her hands up and the npcs never get past circling around and taunting. For non-violate scenes, the npc just walks over and sits in the nearest chair while the PC remains frozen.

Just downloaded everything in the last day or two so everything, including SKSE, is up to date. I originally had things working fine but then I reinstalled and UAP when penis lengths were jumping to absurd sizes during animations. That's when animations stopped working entirely for me.

Any tips? Been working on this for a day or two so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

After doing a full reinstall of all my mods with this guide I'm still seeing all my scenes fail to start. I can approach them or start to trigger violate, but the PC never gets past putting her hands up and the npcs never get past circling around and taunting. For non-violate scenes, the npc just walks over and sits in the nearest chair while the PC remains frozen.

Just downloaded everything in the last day or two so everything, including SKSE, is up to date. I originally had things working fine but then I reinstalled and UAP when penis lengths were jumping to absurd sizes during animations. That's when animations stopped working entirely for me.

Any tips? Been working on this for a day or two so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Maybe you forget to uncheck leito anims whe you was installing UAP

Is it possible to update AAF mid-game when the last version i used dates back to early 2019?

Since scripts are involved i thought it could get rather messy if i did.

On the other hand, i do not know how harmful it is to the stability of my saves either if i keep an ancient version of the mod in my load order when i have updated everything else.

Any clarification would be welcome, thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

Is it possible to update AAF mid-game when the last version i used dates back to early 2019?

Since scripts are involved i thought it could get rather messy if i did.

On the other hand, i do not know how harmful it is to the stability of my saves either if i keep an ancient version of the mod in my load order when i have updated everything else.

Any clarification would be welcome, thanks in advance.

Why dont just try?  If it wont work you can try remove mod -> save -> install new version and load new save

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

Why dont just try?  If it wont work you can try remove mod -> save -> install new version and load new save

I will try that, thanks!

It's just that we're talking about a game that i've managed to keep stable for nearly two years until Bethesda screwed me over with a forced update.  Which required me to update several mods and putting my saves at risk.

At this point i'm attempting to keep the updating of mods to a minimum in order to minimize the damage, hence my question.

Game stutter and lags in certain areas (sanctuary so far) - I followed all the steps and the only mods I have (and followed the mod order) are listed except 9-12,16-20. I know it's the mod that's causing the lag b/c if I play without the mods I don't see the lag. My PC is Intel i7 with Nvidia GTX 1660 with 16g RAM and SSD. I've used script cleaner to remove unused script elements and other stuff but still no help. Any help would be appreciated.

45 minutes ago, yeshawn71 said:

Game stutter and lags in certain areas (sanctuary so far) - I followed all the steps and the only mods I have (and followed the mod order) are listed except 9-12,16-20. I know it's the mod that's causing the lag b/c if I play without the mods I don't see the lag. My PC is Intel i7 with Nvidia GTX 1660 with 16g RAM and SSD. I've used script cleaner to remove unused script elements and other stuff but still no help. Any help would be appreciated.

Yiu can try disable group of mods and check if it fix your problem

6 hours ago, rjrc said:

Hello Saya_Scarlett,

thanks for this guide.

You might add AJ' Various Xmls to the list as they don't seem to conflict with anything and are required for multi-npc scripts (like MCG orgy for exemple)

Actually it's in the list of what needs to be removed. It is not needed for Multi Orgy if you have all the correct patches above installed.

I have two very stupid questions that hopefully can be answered.

1) Am I doing something wrong, or does every sex mod just play a single animation on a loop until a timer ends?  In Skyrim, I could easily cause an ongoing partner-swapping orgy with characters progressing from kissing to foreplay to sex to orgasm, with no conflicts or skill involved, so easy even an idiot like me could make it work.  But all I've seen with Fallout after experimenting with a variety of mods is characters staring at each other (to eventual black screen for me) to single looping animation (to black screen for me) to everyone going back to their routine (or pointing guns at me), unless I'm deliberately picking specific animations to bounce between, none of which actually have "endings."  Even Atomic Lust is just kissing, grabbing a penis, and spanking.  I don't know the first thing about how mods are made, so maybe it's an engine limitation, but this can't be it for Fallout, right?

2) Is there a reason Sleep Intimate is discouraged?  I had it working just fine (with most of the essential sex mods loaded) on a previous playthrough before unrelated mods gradually fucked everything up.  And if there is a reason, is there at least an alternative?  Because every other sex mod is just rape, and what I want is to actually "romance" companions.  I'm a simple person; at the absolute least I just want black screen sexy times to be replaced with on-screen sexy times, even if it is just a single looping animation.

Thank you for any answers to my stupid questions.

6 hours ago, Marigold432 said:

I have two very stupid questions that hopefully can be answered.

1) Am I doing something wrong, or does every sex mod just play a single animation on a loop until a timer ends?  In Skyrim, I could easily cause an ongoing partner-swapping orgy with characters progressing from kissing to foreplay to sex to orgasm, with no conflicts or skill involved, so easy even an idiot like me could make it work.  But all I've seen with Fallout after experimenting with a variety of mods is characters staring at each other (to eventual black screen for me) to single looping animation (to black screen for me) to everyone going back to their routine (or pointing guns at me), unless I'm deliberately picking specific animations to bounce between, none of which actually have "endings."  Even Atomic Lust is just kissing, grabbing a penis, and spanking.  I don't know the first thing about how mods are made, so maybe it's an engine limitation, but this can't be it for Fallout, right?

2) Is there a reason Sleep Intimate is discouraged?  I had it working just fine (with most of the essential sex mods loaded) on a previous playthrough before unrelated mods gradually fucked everything up.  And if there is a reason, is there at least an alternative?  Because every other sex mod is just rape, and what I want is to actually "romance" companions.  I'm a simple person; at the absolute least I just want black screen sexy times to be replaced with on-screen sexy times, even if it is just a single looping animation.

Thank you for any answers to my stupid questions.

1)you can try my patch where anims are grouped and each stage auto change previous, also there is "ending" transition for most of groups which will be played once on end

1 hour ago, MissBling2000 said:

Hmm.. removed and reinstalled the skeleton. Cannot find any mod that should do that. Most are clearly AAF intended mods.

Easiest way to trigger an AAF animation?

Also maybe screenshot ? Because probably problem may be because you have body builded with erection to 1.0, but for your aaf setup it is required to be builded with erection 0.

Dont forget to check "build morphs" before pressing build

21 hours ago, Indarello said:

Also maybe screenshot ? Because probably problem may be because you have body builded with erection to 1.0, but for your aaf setup it is required to be builded with erection 0.

Dont forget to check "build morphs" before pressing build

I cannot find any slider on CBBE bodies,Vanilla bodies etc 'erection'.

What am I supposed to select as Group? Or rather how am I supposed to find the correct thingy to morph and build in BodySlide? To get the penis right?

6 minutes ago, MissBling2000 said:

I cannot find any slider on CBBE bodies,Vanilla bodies etc 'erection'.

What am I supposed to select as Group? Or rather how am I supposed to find the correct thingy to morph and build in BodySlide? To get the penis right?

Cbbe is female body, male body is bodytalk

8 hours ago, MissBling2000 said:

Ok, I am sorry. But I do not understand. ?

So even if I choose the TBOS / Body talk as 'group' in the BodySlide, there is still just sliders with boobs and nipples?

Is this related to 'preset'?

If you still dont understand, search for video about bodyslide

123.png