1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

Glad you fixed the issue. Currently the mod only has one quest that holds all the dialogue, and a main script which doesn't run at all until sex is called for through dialogue. There shouldn't be any reason for CTDs to occur when using this mod. Are they happening when selecting this mods dialogue options, or engaging in sex through this mod?

Also to everyone else, I assume most people have Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Are most people alright if I include Hearthfire as a masterfile. I want to get those added now, because I just added Dawnguard and adding more masters screws up the mods DialogueViews in the CK.

Yes I'm beginning to think my CTD issue is unrelated to this mod entirely.  It might be connected to an armor mod, which is weird because they're usually the last suspect in a CTD.

14 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Yes I'm beginning to think my CTD issue is unrelated to this mod entirely.  It might be connected to an armor mod, which is weird because they're usually the last suspect in a CTD.

A bad texture or mesh can cause CTDs. If the armor has a very high poly count or is very high res, you might be running out of memory and that is the final straw that causes a CTD in some cases.

2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

A bad texture or mesh can cause CTDs. If the armor has a very high poly count or is very high res, you might be running out of memory and that is the final straw that causes a CTD in some cases.

Possible I suppose. But I think it's more likely something just didn't install right.  I typically limit what things I have installed and often stick with lower res stuff.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Possible I suppose. But I think it's more likely something just didn't install right.  I typically limit what things I have installed and often stick with lower res stuff.

you can have a low res armor mod that botched things and either included the wrong file or just has a path set wrong. Game tries to load the resources for the armor, especially if a NPC is wearing it and you encounter them randomly, and that'll CTD at seemingly random times.

2 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

you can have a low res armor mod that botched things and either included the wrong file or just has a path set wrong. Game tries to load the resources for the armor, especially if a NPC is wearing it and you encounter them randomly, and that'll CTD at seemingly random times.

True.  I had a mod that did something like that once with a creature.  It was a really good mod but I couldn't get near Riften's right side or the monster would load and CTD the game.  Unfortunate too as the mod had lots of cool stuff.

But in this case there doesn't seem to be any direct cause.  Anyway, deleted the armor mod.  Hopefully that fixes it mostly.

+1  Really enjoy mods like this, as it makes sterile, ultra-predictable Skyrim a much more interesting and engaging place.  Thank you for this.

In regards to future ideas; have you considered adding a similar treatment to the Volkihar Vampires (and Serana), like how you did for the Dark Brotherhood?  That place is just dying for some loves, and as it's a long quest line, there is plenty of fertile ground to play on.  For all my vampire profiles, I use Scent of Sex rules to tart the place up a bit, and have several events defined (which are less than optimal as they fire at random).  A small subset of my Volkihar Castle SSX events includes: 

Repeatable Events

Spoiler

1.  Relax My Child
  - Harkon has rough sex with us after he transforms us into a vampire lord, and after we return to mortal form.  If we stay in the Cathedral with him, the event can fire multiple times.  Would be awesome if there was a dialogue method which allowed him to sex us up (repeatedly) while HE is in vampire lord form.  ("Harkon, what's so special about being a vampire lord?"  "Get down on your knees and I'll show you!")  Welcome to the family, indeed.

Relax My Child! screenshot

Spoiler

751685986_LordHarkon1goindowntheroad!.jpg.e801e54e5f0cf6a36fddad5b613fa903.jpg

2.  Blowing Harkon's Horn
- if hanging out in the castle for any amount of time, Harkon will descend upon us and demand we "bend the knee" to show proper respect to the Prince of Darkness.  This isn't Game of Thrones, the dark prince wants a BJ, deep throat style, not respect.  Can trigger on any female in the castle, including Serana (eww).  Would be awesome if it was dialogue based, and repeatable, along the vein of asking him for advice.  I guess it's true what the rumors say, Harkon family values are for shit.

3.  Vampire Ho Down
- Jealous of us, as we are Harkon's newest pet, when the dark prince isn't looking, his other minions force us into repeated aggressive 5P gangbangs.  Only happens to the player.  And only starts happening after we are gifted with the rings of power we found for the clan.  Would be so cool if it was tied directly to that quest, so we don't have to micromanage it through Scent of Sex.

4. Dog Day Afternoon
- with 2 death hounds constantly circling us, sniffing our business, eventually their arousal takes over, and they throw us to the floor, mounting us for some 3P doggy action.  Repeatable, when conditions are met (wearing one of the rings of power). 

{note:  also have a full rule set for Valerica and Serana in Val's laboratory, featuring the rule; "I wanna Feng Shui your Honeypot", which is a furniture based rule where Val and Serana take turns "doing us" in various furniture, devices, and coffins.  All in the name of Molag Bal.  Surprised nobody has a made a strap-on from Molag Bal's mace.  Ouchies...  Rule was designed with Barry White in mind, singing in the background; "Had to be, had to be, had to be...Feng Shui!"  LOL}

These are merely food for thought, and not indicative of what would be an appropriate treatment of life in Volkihar Castle.  Serana may be tricky to deal with though, as she is implemented as multiple NPCs in the game (based on quest stages), and that makes it difficult to give her one set of dialogue (would have to give it to all of her dopplegangers).  Would also be cool, if when we were attacked by a Volkihar vampire in the wilds, we could offer them a little something-something instead of fighting them to the death.  "A little sugar makes the medicine go down"  And down we go...  {would be pure gravy if we could also be infected with vampirism in this manner, of a strain compatible with the major vampire overhaul mods (Sacrosanct, et al)}

Anyway, thanks for making this gem of a mod.  Really well done, and adds lots of spice to the Dark Brotherhood quest line (plus others).

~~~~~~

UPDATE:  candidate Volkihar quests which could use the Confabulation "touch", including:

Spoiler

Story Quests (reference: Volkihar Quest Guide)

1.  Bloodline - after choosing "vampire lord"; following the transformation, and before Harkon gives us the Bloodstone Chalice quest lead-in, he rapes us when we return to mortal form (and he transforms to vampire lord for the sex).  After returning to mortal form, he tells us to speak with Garan Marethi about our new task... 

{note on setting the tone:  in my earlier games I chose this approach, as I wanted to despise Harkon from the very start, and that added increased stress and clear motive to the whole banal quest line.  Sort of an "up the tempo" initiative for the Volkihar content.  If I had an easy method to add dialogue, I would have included local color BS, also.  Example:  "Hey bitch, before you go see Garan, make me a turkey potpie and a sammich.  Hot sex makes me hungry.  Now move your fat ass!"   "Oh, you definitely gonna die screaming now, asswipe"; thinking to herself as she pees on Harkon's sammich, adding "special sauce" to his tasty snack treat.}

Recurrent features:   a. opens up a persistent dialogue option where if we ask for Harkon's advice, it comes with a price; before he answers he wants sex.  Refusing the Prince of Darkness results in us being raped, again in vampire lord form.  Giving in to his demands results in consensual sex with him in mortal form.  b. also, opens a random possibility Harkon will demand we "bend the knee" (using a force greet), by giving him head (male or female, and only while in the castle).  Refusing to bend the knee willingly, results in us being raped by Harkon in vampire lord form.  Scope: from the completion of Bloodline until the completion of Touching the Sky.  After that Harkon is a dead man walking...

2. The Bloodstone Chalice (keynote feature) - at the conclusion of Bloodstone Chalice, Garan Marethi shares with us his personal disdain for what Vingalmo and Orthjolf tried to do to us.   And for the right price, he would like to make it up to us, by teaching us a lost and ancient technique known by only a very few of the oldest ancient vampires;  the ability to use sex to lethally feed on a victim.  However, his price is high, and involves consensual sex with us whenever he wants, and the first down payment is right NOW, take it or leave it forever.  If Sexlab Eager NPCs is present, sex with Garan should count as a successful SLEN sexual encounter.  {for male players, can have Garan send them to Fura Bloodmouth for the sex part, if the same-sex aspects of this are an issue}

Keynote feature:  the ancient technique should be a dialogue driven feature, where we innocently ask a victim for sex (w/speech check), only when the act finishes, we automatically chain into and play a lethal feeding animation (while naked, for maximum effect), killing them, and which also counts as a lethal feeding.  Counts as an assault/murder if there are witnesses to our bad acts.  Similar to the new assassination technique taught by the Dark Brotherhood, only vampire themed.  Scope: forever forward, and applies to any non-essential, non-protected NPCs in the game.  Should include the normal warnings for killing a quest NPC(s).

Recurrent features:  a. following completion of The Bloodstone Chalice, we now have a dialogue option for making either Vingalmo or Orthjolf "bend the knee" before us, given their failed attempt at our assassination ("hell hath no fury, and these 2 bitches are gonna need 300-400 years to attone for that stunt").  Limit: once a day per person (2 encounters daily max).  Should optionally give credit as a successful SexLab Eager NPCs encounter if SLEN is in our load order.  Scope: forever, but only applies to Vingalmo or Orthjolf, and only if they are still alive.  {bonus points for doing something to get them off our shit lists if they achieve SLEN lover status with us, via "bending the knee"  hehe}

3. Prophet - can offer to exchange sex for information, with every innkeeper and carriage driver in the game.  Should come with no guarantee that the sex will result in vital information, leaving that part to the normal game mechanics ("I don't know squat, but thanks for the sex!  That was splendid, I must say.  Ask me again anytime!  I still won't know jack squat, but woohoo!").  It's simply an immersive dialogue manner in which to have sex.  "Sometimes it's the small things which make the world seem like a bigger place"  Scope:  for the duration of Prophet, it's a sex for information deal.  After Prophet, convert it into a "free room or ride" for sex deal.

Part II - include an option to have sex with Dexon, instead of fighting/seducing him, to come onside and join with us, then return to Volkihar Castle for the later quests.  After having sex with him, rejoin the Prophet quest with the Dexon line: "By the divines! It's as if my eyes have been opened..."  "Well, that's nice Dexon, but it's as if my loins have been opened by your hunk of burnin'..."  Oops, nevermind that part, LOL.

4. Seeking Disclosure -  Given we caused Devon to go blind in a previous quest, Prophet, we take pity on him now that he is stumbling around blind and no longer useful, and offer to make his day a little brighter by having pity-sex with him (as a dialogue option).  "Sorry, about your vision Devon, can I make it up to you in anyway?"  Yes, no, or a 3P with Serana ("Dexon, Serana, and you, sitting in a tree...f-u-c..."  Err, never mind that part).  Based on a speech check for whether he's interested, then a dialogue option for 2P(Serana), 2P(us), or 3P(Serana and us).   Scope:  from the conclusion of Seeking Disclosure, and forever after, it should remain available as a Dexon dialogue option.

5. Beyond Death - after successfully completing Beyond Death, Valerica mentions she is the hottest MILF in Skyrim, and we should drop by sometime for coffee (sans Serana), so she can prove it.  Better like furniture, because Val definitely has some unusual Feng Shui kinks, and while she is a hot MILF, she is also a full blown DOM!  "Hey Val, wanna feng shui my honeypot?"  "Thought you'd never ask, baby!"  Scope: repeatable MILF, D/S dialogue sex option.  (definitely advise getting an NPC make-over for her to make the MILF part ring true.  Otherwise, ewww.  Offer:  50k septims for anyone making Molag Bal's mace into a strapon for Val, LOLOLOL)

~~~  will review the remaining Story quest line for other possibilities later (but the other quests tend to be huge/complex) ~~~

Radiant Quests

A.  Deceiving the Herd - I personally hate this quest with a passion, as why would we willingly get seen doing a murder, during the day for frack's sakes!  Dumber than a bag of hammers.  Option:  "Is there another way?"  "Well, yes there is, but you may not like it."  "What is it?"  "Have public sex with influential people in that town, wearing only a dawnguard bucket helmet and clunky boots, and talk shit about the dawnguard ruling the world soon, until the witnesses comment that the damned Dawnguard are ruining this town, the horny fuckers!"  "That should do the trick, but you may need to have sex with a bunch of people, before the crowd turns on the Dawnguard".  "I'll take that option, please.  Do gangbangs work for you?" 

Gangbang Trigger:  walk into the named town, naked, and wearing only a dawnguard helmet and boots.  Keep banging and talkin' smack (actually broadcast smack talk for us) until the crowd declares their disdain for the Dawnguard.  

Scope: only active during the Deceiving the Herd quest, and source #1 must be one of the influential people on the quest list of known influential people for that town (sources 2-4 can be pulled from random town NPCs, and smack-talkin' spectators would be pure gravy ("Yay!  Play hide the cannoli with that Dawnguard tramp!").  Or, just do the murder if dropping the linens is distasteful...  Wait!  We weren't wearing any linens when we came to this cow town.  Carry on...

B.  Amulets of Power - After receiving, and wearing the Amulet of the Gargoyle;  when we encounter angry gargoyles in battle, once they spot the amulet, it will have a calming effect on them, but results in them trying to have sex with us.  Can either kill them, or just let the sex happen.  Having sex with them should calm them for 10 minutes, or so, and open up one dialogue line which states; "Garlash ak duc tigo?", which translates to "Hey big boy! Wanna go again?"  LOL  Scope:  repeatable, and encounter based.  May need to include group options, as there are multiple spots in Volkihar Castle (ruins) where more than one spawns at a time.   {frequency/probability could be set as an MCM option.  Also an on/off toggle switch for allowing this feature}

C. Rings of Blood Magic - if wearing the Ring of the Beast in Volkihar castle, the death hounds may get so excited they force us into a 3p bestality encounter.  Wearing the Ring of the Erudite in Volkihar Castle may cause Harkon's minions to force us into a gangbang due to their jealously for us after we received the rings, and not them.  Scope: repeatable, encounter based, low probability of either triggering  (probabilities could be MCM options, as well as on/off toggles.  Both should also have a minimum arousal threshold so this is not a nonstop stupidfest.  MCM options for setting the arousal thresholds would also be a welcome feature.  Should include an arousal threshold option for Amulet of the Gargoyle also).

D. New Allegiances - include a dialogue option to turn the target into a vampire, using sex as the instrument (and dependent on a speech check), instead of the intended, wonky vampiric seduction/feeding method (which has a high failure rate due to aiming Vampiric Seduction).  Scope: only while the New Allegiance quest is active, and ONLY on the named NPC.

E. Protecting the Bloodline - include an option to use the ancient technique Garan taught us to kill the feral vampire causing all the trouble.  May result in receiving hostility from their potential followers, if they witness the murder.  Use Garan's technique on them too, under the guise; "Can't we resolve this with a little hanky panky?  Who wants a BJ?  You?"  Scope: only while Protecting the Bloodline is active.

12 hours ago, Yoda16 said:

the DB part works fine for me. I tried one of the daedra quests (peryite) and nothing happens after i try to initiate a sex scene.

For Peryite, is the skeever there nearby? Make sure you have creature animations enabled. Are any other daedric quests working?

4 hours ago, HardRaine said:

+1  Really enjoy mods like this, as it makes sterile, ultra-predictable Skyrim a much more interesting and engaging place.  Thank you for this.

In regards to future ideas; have you considered adding a similar treatment to the Volkihar Vampires (and Serana), like how you did for the Dark Brotherhood?  That place is just dying for some loves, and as it's a long quest line, there is plenty of fertile ground to play on.  For all my vampire profiles, I use Scent of Sex rules to tart the place up a bit, and have several events defined (which are less than optimal as they fire at random).  A small subset of my Volkihar Castle SSX events includes: 

Repeatable Events

Reveal hidden contents

1.  Relax My Child
  - Harkon has rough sex with us after he transforms us into a vampire lord, and after we return to mortal form.  If we stay in the Cathedral with him, the event can fire multiple times.  Would be awesome if there was a dialogue method which allowed him to sex us up (repeatedly) while HE is in vampire lord form.  ("Harkon, what's so special about being a vampire lord?"  "Get down on your knees and I'll show you!")  Welcome to the family, indeed.

Relax My Child! screenshot

Reveal hidden contents

751685986_LordHarkon1goindowntheroad!.jpg.e801e54e5f0cf6a36fddad5b613fa903.jpg

2.  Blowing Harkon's Horn
- if hanging out in the castle for any amount of time, Harkon will descend upon us and demand we "bend the knee" to show proper respect to the Prince of Darkness.  This isn't Game of Thrones, the dark prince wants a BJ, deep throat style, not respect.  Can trigger on any female in the castle, including Serana (eww).  Would be awesome if it was dialogue based, and repeatable, along the vein of asking him for advice.  I guess it's true what the rumors say, Harkon family values are for shit.

3.  Vampire Ho Down
- Jealous of us, as we are Harkon's newest pet, when the dark prince isn't looking, his other minions force us into repeated aggressive 5P gangbangs.  Only happens to the player.  And only starts happening after we are gifted with the rings of power we found for the clan.  Would be so cool if it was tied directly to that quest, so we don't have to micromanage it through Scent of Sex.

4. Dog Day Afternoon
- with 2 death hounds constantly circling us, sniffing our business, eventually their arousal takes over, and they throw us to the floor, mounting us for some 3P doggy action.  Repeatable, when conditions are met (wearing one of the rings of power). 

{note:  also have a full rule set for Valerica and Serana in Val's laboratory, featuring the rule; "I wanna Feng Shui your Honeypot", which is a furniture based rule where Val and Serana take turns "doing us" in various furniture, devices, and coffins.  All in the name of Molag Bal.  Surprised nobody has a made a strap-on from Molag Bal's mace.  Ouchies...  Rule was designed with Barry White in mind, singing in the background; "Had to be, had to be, had to be...Feng Shui!"  LOL}

These are merely food for thought, and not indicative of what would be an appropriate treatment of life in Volkihar Castle.  Serana may be tricky to deal with though, as she is implemented as multiple NPCs in the game (based on quest stages), and that makes it difficult to give her one set of dialogue (would have to give it to all of her dopplegangers).  Would also be cool, if when we were attacked by a Volkihar vampire in the wilds, we could offer them a little something-something instead of fighting them to the death.  "A little sugar makes the medicine go down"  And down we go...  {would be pure gravy if we could also be infected with vampirism in this manner, of a strain compatible with the major vampire overhaul mods (Sacrosanct, et al)}

Anyway, thanks for making this gem of a mod.  Really well done, and adds lots of spice to the Dark Brotherhood quest line (plus others).

Dawnguard will be getting some major work done on it some time in the future, both the vampire side and the dawnguard side. I'll probably start working on it after I cover some more of vanilla Skyrim though. I'll keep these suggestions in mind.

6 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Dawnguard will be getting some major work done on it some time in the future, both the vampire side and the dawnguard side. I'll probably start working on it after I cover some more of vanilla Skyrim though. I'll keep these suggestions in mind.

I am super looking forward to it.  Especially if the scenes can be used to advance the quest a bit faster.  It can be annoyingly long at times.

One of my favorite things about SL solutions is being able to have sex to start the thieves guild quest rather than do the pickpocket quest with the ring, etc.  The dialogue is faster, and one of the most potentially random chances of success is made 100% success.

Companions:

After finish Take Up Arms quest:

Spoiler

Radiant Quests

Athis:

Fist duel

Challenge Athis to a fist duel. The winner gets 20 gold.

Win - "CHOICE" Take 20 gold or suggest something else (Kiss, Sex, Blowjob, Anal etc)

Lose- "CHOICE" You lose 20 gold or say you don't have money (Player female/Male: Athis wants from you "(Kiss, Sex, Blowjob, Anal etc)")

Njada Stonearm:

A drunken duel

You invite Njad to the inn for a drink at your expense.

Female player: Njada agrees without hesitation

Male player: Njada has some resistance but gives the new member a chance.

Female/Male player: Njada challenges you to a "Drunken Duel"! The winner can ask the loser for anything. (Kiss, Sex, Blowjob, Anal etc) After a few deeper steps we get the choice "Win or lose specially" Regardless of your choice, you or Njada do what the winner said.

Fist duel

Challenge Njada to a fist duel. The winner gets 20 gold.

Win - "CHOICE" Take 20 gold or suggest something else (Kiss, Sex, Blowjob, Anal etc)

Lose- "CHOICE" You lose 20 gold or say you don't have money (Player female/Male: Athis wants from you "(Kiss, Sex, Blowjob, Anal etc)")

Ria:

Bear hunting

Ria heard rumors about a big bear near "Riverwood" and I want you to go with her because other companions are busy.

Female/Male player: Ria gives us the locations where you are to meet (She will make a small camp there), after reaching the place you go with Ria to the bear's den. After killing the bear and returning to the camp, Ria reveals that she wanted with you alone (She throws you in the arms of kissing, after a few minutes you are together in bed).

After 24 hours we can take her to the previous camp to sleep with her.

Torvar:

A drunken duel

You invite Torvar to the inn for a drink at your expense.

Female/Male player: Torvar agrees without hesitation

Female/Male player: Torvar challenges you to a "Drunken Duel"! The winner can ask the loser for anything. (Kiss, Sex, Blowjob, Anal etc) After a few deeper steps we get the choice "Win or lose specially" Regardless of your choice, you or Torvar do what the winner said.

In quest The Silver Hand:

Spoiler

After reaching Skjor's body:
Kiss Aela and comfort her.

After finish The Silver Hand:

Spoiler

Radiant Quests:

Aela:

Hunt with the Huntress
Female/Male player: Aela wants to take you hunting.

She marks for you camp location on your map (In the middle of nowhere). After joining Aela in the camp, you both go hunting. (Wolves, Deer, Bears etc.) After a successful hunt, you return to the camp. Aela, thank you for the comfort you gave her after Skjor's death, and she want to repay you. (She throws you in the arms of kissing, after a few minutes you are together in bed).

Farkas and Vilkas

I have no idea what to do for them.

After finish Glory of the Dead

Spoiler

Long live the Harbinger
A feast for the new Harbinger!
Male NPC Player is Female:

Vilkas, Farkas, Athis and Torvar want to welcome their new Harbinger in their own way (Sex). 

There are animations for FMMM 1xF 3xM / FMMMM 1xF 4xM. (I remeber for FMMMM 1xF 4xM is only "rape") So one of them can masturbate when the rest are having fun.

Female NPC Player is Female or Male:
Aela, Njada and Ria want to welcome their new Harbinger in their own way (Sex). 
I don't know any animations for FFFF or MFFF, so we can choose one FF/MF of them the rest can have fun together FF.
We must have sexual intercourse at least once with every woman (Aela, Ria, Njada)

Animal Extermination: They have sex if you want to keep the animal alive
    Hired Muscle:  Force the "target" to stop causing trouble (Seks if player or NPC are Female)

Hi. I love these kind of mods. There's a serious lack of them. 

This made me take the old boring (for me) Dark Brotherhood storyline again. 

I had the problem in which dialog options appear but nothing happens when selecting them. It didn't matter my load order. 

I added this mod to a Smash patch (Smash.all settings) and that did the trick for me. Haven't had problems since. 

New update posted. I had planned to do much more content, but the damned horses were such a pain to get working. I'm not exactly happy with the current implementation, but I'm not sure how else to go about it. 

I covered most vanilla dogs, excluding Stump and Torom. I might do something with them later. Dawnguard dogs got the generic sex dialogue, but they'll get more when I get to properly covering Dawnguard.

Carriage horses are probably out, I was not able to get them to sex at all, and moving them messes up with their placement at the carriages. I'll probably still have an option to pay the driver with sex. For the stables, I was unable to get dialogue with the horses to work. Plus adding a message box when activating the horse still made you ride them, which is a problem since you'll be stealing the horse. The current solution blocks all activation on the horse, stopping you from riding it. However, I have not tested to see how this interacts with horse mods like Convenient Horse and Immersive Horses. Feedback on compatibility is needed.

I've started to use quest markers for the horse sex, so you know which horse to talk to. I would like some feedback to make sure they appear at every stable, point to the right horse (you should get a message box when clicking on them), it completes after sex, and that it appears again if you start the repeatable quest.

I've also included a built in mod patch for Cutting Room Floor, since it enables the second horse at the Whiterun stables, and this mods also does that. I need some feedback that the second horse appears, if CRF is installed and if it isn't and that you can have sex with the horse in either case. I also haven't tested that this patch even works in SE, so some feedback there would be appreciated.

If everything here works, I can move onto finishing up the horse and dog stuff that I want to do for base Skyrim. Shadowmere, Frost, Hearthfire horses, the player horses that can be bought and/or the current horse you have, and possibly the random horse you find by the dead bandits should all probably get covered. I'll see about covering pet dogs that are adopted, Stump, and Torom.

After I do dogs and horses I'll either work on one of the guilds/faction groups or maybe start working on doing one city/town at a time.

One suggestion that I thought of:

Civil War Mission: A False Front (Imperial or Stormcloaks)

Convince the Inn Keeper to tell you the location of the (Stormcloak or Imperial) Courier by showing him/her a good time.

Once you know the location of the courier, an option to sleep with the courier and kill them (if Dark Brotherhood member) or pickpocket them (if Thieves Guild - if/when implemented) in order to retrieve the documents.

Use sex to ease the suspicions of the enemy commander when delivering the forged documents not in uniform.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:17 AM, Narcolepsy said:

For Peryite, is the skeever there nearby? Make sure you have creature animations enabled. Are any other daedric quests working?

It all works, was my mistake didnt have anything to do with the mod

10 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Carriage horses are probably out, I was not able to get them to sex at all, and moving them messes up with their placement at the carriages. I'll probably still have an option to pay the driver with sex. For the stables, I was unable to get dialogue with the horses to work. Plus adding a message box when activating the horse still made you ride them, which is a problem since you'll be stealing the horse. The current solution blocks all activation on the horse, stopping you from riding it. However, I have not tested to see how this interacts with horse mods like Convenient Horse and Immersive Horses. Feedback on compatibility is needed.

I've never been able to get carriage horses to engage in an animation.  They get aroused.  They trigger on Scent of Sex events*.  But they never perform an animation in my experience, so I've written it off as a "failure to launch".  Besides, it can sometimes make a royal mess of the wagon/horse setup around the transport carriages (which can persist until the cell resets).  Personally, I try to leave them alone now, making sure not to include them in any random events.  Might check if there is a patch for them on the More Nasty Creatures page, and if not, probably should just write them off of the feature list.

{* near the Whiterun stables, the stabled horses all respond correctly to an SSX event, but the carriage horse located 50 ft away will never do his thing in an event (in an SSX event, the stable horses are addressed directly by the code, without using any dialogue, and doesn't result in a theft bounty to "ride" them in their stall (or interfere w/horse mods).  May be able to use that trick with the 1.2.0 horse features to avoid the theft (ask the stable hand about test "riding" his horses, wire one to the animation, then fire it off without talking to the horse) }

~~~

On another matter; having a blast with the Brotherhood seduction tools.  It's loads of fun (poor Narfi).  Only thing I noticed, and depending on how many pieces of clothing I was wearing, the kill move can fire before we are completely dressed.  Would it be possible to introduce a slight 2-3 second delay after the sex animation finishes, before executing the kill move?  It's not critical by any means, but would make it more enjoyable to see the kill move in its entirety, plus have time to snap screenshots as the KM unfolds (would also give us time to get naked again before the KM, for RP purposes).

On 2/23/2020 at 9:16 PM, Narcolepsy said:

I'll add these to the list of possible items to do in the future.

Mod works great, but i think we need male version for dogs mini-quests.

Maybe later when all stuff will be added.

Also i think Kematu gives us unic chance - for gangbang and standard animations.

Thank you, your mod is impossible to overestimate. 

just an idea:
What about npc from a hold or city  who has sex with the player visit herhouse?

a way the player can get her house visited should be after the sex with the npc (related with the mod) can start a dialogue with the player where can find her.
The player can give the name of the house and get visited 48 hours.

sorry for my english

cheers!

And once again, someone whos "Peryite: The Only Cure" skeever didn't do what it should.

While the Hircine-Quest worked fine, and my Dovahkiin still has Barbas with her, serving her well, the skeever in this quest did nothing. The dialog is there, because this part of the dialogues are in english, so I know it must be a mod, but no animation.

Creature animations alowed, mod at the end of the load order, solutions patch after those. No animation.

What to do?

First I tried to invide the skeever via aroused creatures, and I got the answer, that "pestilence is not interested in mating with you", even at arousal 70! Looked there in the help menu, and it sayed that "pestilence" had no animations. Looked in SLAL and there where lots of skeever animations activated.

But - just for fun ;) -I reregistered all animations and got the message, that a loads(!) of animations where added, so for some reasons all my skeever animations got lost - don't know why.

But who cares? After registering all animations in SLAL again, pretty pestilence blessed my naughty Dovahkiin girl in the propper way.

Maybe this is helpfull for some who have similiar issues.

@Narcolepsy: Thank you for this mod, I enjoy it very much.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:53 AM, killer905 said:

Companions:

After finish Take Up Arms quest:

Reveal hidden contents

Radiant Quests

Athis:

Fist duel

Challenge Athis to a fist duel. The winner gets 20 gold.

Njada Stonearm:

A drunken duel

You invite Njad to the inn for a drink at your expense.

Female player: Njada agrees without hesitation

Male player: Njada has some resistance but gives the new member a chance.

Female/Male player: Njada challenges you to a "Drunken Duel"! The winner can ask the loser for anything. (Kiss, Sex, Blowjob, Anal etc) After a few deeper steps we get the choice "Win or lose specially" Regardless of your choice, you or Njada do what the winner said.

Fist duel

Challenge Njada to a fist duel. The winner gets 20 gold.

Ria:

Bear hunting

Ria heard rumors about a big bear near "Riverwood" and I want you to go with her because other companions are busy.

Female/Male player: Ria gives us the locations where you are to meet (She will make a small camp there), after reaching the place you go with Ria to the bear's den. After killing the bear and returning to the camp, Ria reveals that she wanted with you alone (She throws you in the arms of kissing, after a few minutes you are together in bed).

Torvar:

A drunken duel

You invite Torvar to the inn for a drink at your expense.

Female/Male player: Torvar agrees without hesitation

Female/Male player: Torvar challenges you to a "Drunken Duel"! The winner can ask the loser for anything. (Kiss, Sex, Blowjob, Anal etc) After a few deeper steps we get the choice "Win or lose specially" Regardless of your choice, you or Torvar do what the winner said.

In quest The Silver Hand:

Reveal hidden contents

After reaching Skjor's body:
Kiss Aela and comfort her.

After finish The Silver Hand:

Reveal hidden contents

Radiant Quests:

Aela:

Hunt with the Huntress
Female/Male player: Aela wants to take you hunting.

She marks for you camp location on your map (In the middle of nowhere). After joining Aela in the camp, you both go hunting. (Wolves, Deer, Bears etc.) After a successful hunt, you return to the camp. Aela, thank you for the comfort you gave her after Skjor's death, and she want to repay you. (She throws you in the arms of kissing, after a few minutes you are together in bed).

Farkas and Vilkas

I have no idea what to do for them.

After finish Glory of the Dead

Reveal hidden contents

Long live the Harbinger
A feast for the new Harbinger!
Male NPC Player is Female:

Vilkas, Farkas, Athis and Torvar want to welcome their new Harbinger in their own way (Sex). 

There are animations for FMMM 1xF 3xM / FMMMM 1xF 4xM. (I remeber for FMMMM 1xF 4xM is only "rape") So one of them can masturbate when the rest are having fun.

Female NPC Player is Female or Male:
Aela, Njada and Ria want to welcome their new Harbinger in their own way (Sex). 
I don't know any animations for FFFF or MFFF, so we can choose one FF/MF of them the rest can have fun together FF.
We must have sexual intercourse at least once with every woman (Aela, Ria, Njada)

Animal Extermination: They have sex if you want to keep the animal alive
    Hired Muscle:  Force the "target" to stop causing trouble (Seks if player or NPC are Female)

Even interesting ideas, even matching the figures of Njada, Aela

Love this mod, thank you for making it, Narcolepsy!
I have a few suggestions:

Spoiler
  • You can offer sex to wounded soldiers at Stormcloaks/Imperial camps (depending on your choice in Civil War) to help them "relieve" pain. One/multiple partner(s).
  • Brelyna Maryon will have sex with you while you're in form of an animal. After this quest, you can tell her to turn you into an animal of your choice (dog, horse, maybe some others), which will lead to you fucking her.
  • Talsgar The Wanderer might be upset because he can't find inspiration to write a song. "Inspire" him!
  • Gunmar (Dawnguard) might ask you to give his trolls pleasure.
  • Greybeards must be feeling lonely on their mountain. Why not give them some company? (Available after retrieving the Horn of Jurgen)

On 3/6/2020 at 2:56 PM, Narcolepsy said:

The current solution blocks all activation on the horse, stopping you from riding it. However, I have not tested to see how this interacts with horse mods like Convenient Horse and Immersive Horses. Feedback on compatibility is needed.

I've started to use quest markers for the horse sex, so you know which horse to talk to. I would like some feedback to make sure they appear at every stable, point to the right horse (you should get a message box when clicking on them), it completes after sex, and that it appears again if you start the repeatable quest.

So far, Riften, Windhelm and Markarth horses worked, but talking to Vex and having her follow the horse works, but no message box. I don't have the animation, but it doesn't look like it was even called... activating the horse with the quest marker just has me ride it.

10 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

So far, Riften, Windhelm and Markarth horses worked, but talking to Vex and having her follow the horse works, but no message box. I don't have the animation, but it doesn't look like it was even called... activating the horse with the quest marker just has me ride it.

Ah yes, for this part you need to talk to Vex when you get near the horse to start the threesome. I'll see about changing the quest marker/objective for this part to make it more obvious.

Also thanks for all the suggestions everyone, I'm noting them down and will try to include as much as I can.

Haven't gone back to check on Vex yet.

Burned through the DB quest line, but haven't done Maluril or Safia yet.  Checked in TES Edit and they look ok, but Anton Virane's dialog topic conflicts with another mod, Dark Brotherhood for Good Guys. I think if you put that mod before this, everything would be fine, but you might want to make a note of that.  None of the other DB dialog seems to conflict, because your sex dialog is after and separate from the regular dialog.  Anton just says "leave me be" and doesn't give any other options.