10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Possibly flipped idea related to moon sugar and the khajiit caravans...

Since a couple of the female khajiit make mention of withdrawal symptoms maybe if we come up with some (especially related to the Riften thane quest) we could trade the sugar for a little kitty sugar?

I am also noodling on an idea for falmer focused sex, with a reason of "mage from the college wants an item / to do research" and the Sightless Pit, as it has the large open area with a somewhat temple feel / look.  Possibly something there could be placed as an activator that spawns a variety of friendly/neutral falmer and charaus pets the player can engage.  Possibly a male player could lead the female researcher there / using the item could "cutscene" spawn/teleport the researcher so we don't have to mess with follower issues. A pop up box could say "do you want to perform the research yourself or bring the researcher back here?"

I'll look into the Khajiit part. The College will have lots of opportunity to get some of the more unique and rarer creatures involved, such as Falmer, Charaus, Draugr, Giants, etc. I'll keep this suggestion in mind. Other locations with flat areas are also welcome, since it makes making scenes a bit better.

On 5/26/2020 at 1:00 AM, saintdie said:

Suggesting related to the Companions side. When I tried the alternate approach, it felt flat to me. It was essentially, "hi, use me for sex." Adding a little bit of story, like the character fan girling over the Companions, would help sell it.

I'll add a bit more dialogue to this part for next update.

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

@Narcolepsy

Thanx again for this excelent mod

After latest update i revisited the Thives Guild  as cumdump and found i could do threesome s very nice but could there be a rough/rape choice/version of this as well as with the twosomes?

I'll see about adding that for next update.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Can we have a mixed party in the harbinger orgy with all members of the companions?

There is already an option for having sex with everyone in the Orgy scene. It should be the top option.

59 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The newest dialogues don't appear on my older already-harbinger save. I guess I need to do the companion-quest row completly new to see all features and dialogues of this mod?

The Harbinger dialogue with Vilkas, Farkas, and Vignar only require that C06 "Glory of the Dead" is completed to see it. It should say "Hey, let's have sex."

The Harbinger Orgy dialogue occurs when talking to Vilkas when the player is in the Harbinger Faction, which occurs at the end of C06, and when Vilkas is in the main hall of Jorrvaskr. 

Neither should require a new start or save, and should both work on older saves that do or don't have this mod installed.

19 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I tried to disable male Companion forcegreet on my male player in the troubleshoot section in the mcm but it didn't work. Could you check that out or add that male companions won't approach the player?

The toggles to stop male/female/beast are for most of the content in the mod, with some exceptions. One of those being the Companion Forcegreet, as "blocking" those forcegreet wasn't really possible without redoing the packages and dialogue branches/topics for that part. So for now, the Companion Forcegreet will have to be both male and female companions forcegreeting the player.

I'll look at possibly adding the toggles to this, but no guarantees.

6 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

My harbinger is male but Vilkas adresses him as female in his speech befor the party starts. Is that a error on your side or did I changed gender too often? I did the companion questline as male.

Ah, the dialogue was setup right but was missing a condition to check the player sex. This will be fixed next update.

26 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

The toggles to stop male/female/beast are for most of the content in the mod, with some exceptions. One of those being the Companion Forcegreet, as "blocking" those forcegreet wasn't really possible without redoing the packages and dialogue branches/topics for that part. So for now, the Companion Forcegreet will have to be both male and female companions forcegreeting the player.

Maybe adding a simple "no"as answer for the player could solve this easier.

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm not sure if the Thieves Guild forcegreet is working.  I set it to 100% and no one has forcegreeted me.

It doesn't work with the companions too. I saw it once with Ria as male whelp and never again on different saves. How does it work? Is it a very low-% chance or arousal based or so? Does it maybe only trigger in the  sleeping hall to a certain time period?

And you can only enable it after Farkas shows you your bed so a bit later than you said in the description.

The sex option for the Fishing Job seems to be showing up inconsistently. Most targets the dialogue option shows up, some targets it doesn't. Happens on both male and female targets. Playing a female character, have gotten the "special training" from both Vex and Delvin.

Also I have to second the issues with thieves guild forcegreet mentioned above, haven't tried companions

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you check the animation tags during the companion orgy again? In the last scene with Ria, Farkas, Vilkas, Torvar and Athis sexlab chose a FFFFM animation and not an FMMMM animation. I have fitting animations.

I'll see about adding tags to the animation selection for fivesomes.

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Maybe adding a simple "no"as answer for the player could solve this easier.

This would defeat the purpose of this forcegreet, as it was originally requested as a means to force the player into sex.

7 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm not sure if the Thieves Guild forcegreet is working.  I set it to 100% and no one has forcegreeted me.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

It doesn't work with the companions too. I saw it once with Ria as male whelp and never again on different saves. How does it work? Is it a very low-% chance or arousal based or so? Does it maybe only trigger in the  sleeping hall to a certain time period?

And you can only enable it after Farkas shows you your bed so a bit later than you said in the description.

The TG force greet works in the Ragged Flagon and the Headquarters. It won't run duing "Reparations" "Leadership" and "The Pursuit". It requires you to be the Guild cumdump. When you first enable it, it should start the forcegreet with TG member/associate. Backing out of the dialogue can break the forcegreet, so avoid doing that. Once sex has started, an initial timer for 30 seconds starts. If the animation is still going on then it checks every 3 seconds if the actor is still having sex. Once the sex stops, it uses the percent chance set in the MCM to see if it should start the next forcegreet, otherwise it uses the timer set in the MCM to wait until the next check.

The Companions forcegreet works similar to the TG one, except only in Jorrvaskr and the basement. It runs from C00 to C03 when enabled. That is when "Take Up Arms" is completed and "The Silver Hand" is completed. After C03 the forcegreet no longer works.

4 minutes ago, originalwankster said:

The sex option for the Fishing Job seems to be showing up inconsistently. Most targets the dialogue option shows up, some targets it doesn't. Happens on both male and female targets. Playing a female character, have gotten the "special training" from both Vex and Delvin.

Also I have to second the issues with thieves guild forcegreet mentioned above, haven't tried companions

For the Fishing Job I am just grabbing the alias in Vanilla Skyrim and adding Dialogue to that. You can check if maybe the alias isn't filling by typing "SQV Sexlab_Confab" and seeing if the SC_TGMark has an id or reads none. Of course, check after you have received the fishing quest.

7 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

The Companions forcegreet works similar to the TG one, except only in Jorrvaskr and the basement. It runs from C00 to C03 when enabled. That is when "Take Up Arms" is completed and "The Silver Hand" is completed. After C03 the forcegreet no longer works.

Well, something isn't working. I have saves as Whelp and member of the companions but nothing happens. What are the conditions for the forcegreet to trigger? Just beeing in the right location?

Would a papyrus log help ypu to find the problem?

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Well, something isn't working. I have saves as Whelp and member of the companions but nothing happens. What are the conditions for the forcegreet to trigger? Just beeing in the right location?

Would a papyrus log help ypu to find the problem?

Unfortunately I don't think anything would show in Papyrus, as I didn't write any debug lines. The forcegreet for both Companions and TG are extremely simple, and basically setup as all the other forcegreets I have used in this mod.

It's a package that only runs when the conditions are met, i.e. in the correct location, not during the excluded quests, and if a global is at a certain value. Enabling the forcegreets in the MCM start a quest that holds all the alias and dialogues for the FG and changes the global variable so that the FG starts right away. At this point there are no scripts running, nothing fancy going on in the background, just a simple FG package the runs on all the actors. After sex is where an update function runs to see if the time/percent chance are right to change the global variable back to re-start the FG.

Just to be sure, when you start up the FG in the MCM and exit out, does a message appear that the game is starting the companions forcegreet? Have you tried turning the forcegreet off, exiting the MCM, then re-enabling it. Also what are the settings you have for the time and percent chance?

Next update I'll add debug.trace code to both FG so that anyone with problems can send me their logs to see if I can see an issue. I'll also try and rework it a bit and see if I can get the forcegreet to fire off a different way. I noticed that sometimes an actor will forcegreet the player, but it only opens up the normal dialogue tree which breaks the FG and requires you to disable and enable it in the MCM again.

Edit: I should note that I did not originally wish to do the forcegreets for Companions and Thieves Guild. I find them a bit too wonky and easily broken by other mods and quests that run in the game. Hopefully I can get them working a bit better next update, but after that I don't think I want to mess around with them anymore. I've already spent way too much time last update setting them up.

57 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

Just to be sure, when you start up the FG in the MCM and exit out, does a message appear that the game is starting the companions forcegreet? Have you tried turning the forcegreet off, exiting the MCM, then re-enabling it. Also what are the settings you have for the time and percent chance?

I got the messages and tried disable and enable again. I tried settings from 5-15 seconds delay and 50 to 100 % chance.

59 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

I noticed that sometimes an actor will forcegreet the player, but it only opens up the normal dialogue tree which breaks the FG and requires you to disable and enable it in the MCM again.

I saw that too sometimes.

I think something broke the brawl with Njada. After the first line of dialogue with about some extra rules the dialogue ends and she walks away. No fight starts.  It worked on older mod versions.

Hmm, after talking with Ria after going on a hunt she didn't run to the destroyed house and no bear spawned there. Not sure if my skyrim is broken again or your mod is very fragile.

Edit: Same problems on a new save with lvl 1. Something ends your scripts abruptly befor they get executed completly. And it's not my FPS.

You did a very nice job on the Load and Clear quest.  First time I've ever gotten through Goldenglow without killing anyone.  Anyway, one question - I walked up to the front gate but it was locked (required a key). Had to swim around it, at which point I got a force-greet from one of the mercenaries and everything worked from then on.  Is that normal?  Thanks for the mod!

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

I walked up to the front gate but it was locked (required a key)

Huh, that is weird, I recently played the quest, and the gate is unlocked. When I played the quest it was before the May 24 patch, but the patch made no changes on Loud and Clear quest.

52 minutes ago, jasondawn said:

Huh, that is weird, I recently played the quest, and the gate is unlocked. When I played the quest it was before the May 24 patch, but the patch made no changes on Loud and Clear quest.

I started my current game with 1.6.4 installed, but before starting any of the Thieves Guild or DB questlines I installed the May 24th 1.6.5 version. 

I'm now trying to do the DB questline. I'm at the point where I'm supposed to find the Falkreath sanctuary. When I enter the sanctuary, when I try to talk to Astrid all she says is "Remember, the Sanctuary is in the southern Pine Forest. Just beneath the road, and away from prying eyes." No option to continue the dialogue. If I go past her and try to talk to Nazir, he tells me that Astrid is back by the entrance and I need to go talk to her.

Is there a console command to tell why I'm stuck, or one to advance the quest?  Thanks.

16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I think something broke the brawl with Njada. After the first line of dialogue with about some extra rules the dialogue ends and she walks away. No fight starts.  It worked on older mod versions.

Hmm, after talking with Ria after going on a hunt she didn't run to the destroyed house and no bear spawned there. Not sure if my skyrim is broken again or your mod is very fragile.

Edit: Same problems on a new save with lvl 1. Something ends your scripts abruptly befor they get executed completly. And it's not my FPS.

Can you test if the Athis brawl works? Both link to the same follow-up dialogue to start the brawl (which is handled by passing it off to the vanilla Skyrim's brawl system). The only script that runs at the end of the mentioned dialogue sets a global value.

With Ria, the bear hunting dialogue should start a quest and an onbjective should pop-up. Since the bear isn't showing up then the script in the dialogue isn't firing off then.

Honestly, something is seriously wrong with either your game or the installation of this mod in your game. All of the dialogue and script-fragments attach to those dialogues are no different to the vanilla ones. It seems like papyrus engine is either lagging out badly and not firing the scripts at all, or the game can't even open/read the scripts hence nothing happening. Can you send me a papyrus log just in case. I'm not sure if I'll be able to see anything from it but I can try.

12 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I started my current game with 1.6.4 installed, but before starting any of the Thieves Guild or DB questlines I installed the May 24th 1.6.5 version. 

I'm now trying to do the DB questline. I'm at the point where I'm supposed to find the Falkreath sanctuary. When I enter the sanctuary, when I try to talk to Astrid all she says is "Remember, the Sanctuary is in the southern Pine Forest. Just beneath the road, and away from prying eyes." No option to continue the dialogue. If I go past her and try to talk to Nazir, he tells me that Astrid is back by the entrance and I need to go talk to her.

Is there a console command to tell why I'm stuck, or one to advance the quest?  Thanks.

The gate should have it's lock unlocked after talking to Vex. As jasondawn mentioned, nothing about that has been changed, but I did consider the chance that another mod might interfere with the gate opening, so sneaking around and being seen inside is a viable alternative to starting it.

As for the DB problem that sounds like a vanilla issue. You can try Setstage DB02 200 to see if that moves things forward.

1 hour ago, RedNick54 said:

This mod is awesome, thx for your time and effort into making it. I heven't run into any bugs yet, but I will report it if I do. Do you have any plans to expand your mod to othermajor quest lines like the mage college quest?

1 hour ago, takenname123 said:

I was wondering if you could tell us which factions will get more content in the next big update.

I'm planning on starting a new character and depending on this mod I might change my decisions which factions I want to roll with.

Yes, the Bards, College, Civil War Factions, Towns/Cities, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn are all on the list. When I get to them though is up in the air.

For now, the next update is mostly finishing up some Companios stuff and bugfixes. After that I plan on working on the Thieves Guild Maven quests and a few other misc suggestions. I think the College might be after that, but I'm not set on that yet. Either way the next "big" update that covers an entire faction will be some time out still.