Yeah I know about Maul, but he doesn't do anything besides the scare attempt. Sexlab Solutions adds a scene and then he pretty much stays in the docks doing nothing. 

I had an idea about the Summerset Shadows because they aren't bad guys and you have to pretty much kill them instead of negotiating, when all they did was stealing from the dead. Niranye lies about they when you confront her, she works with them for her own benefit according to the letters in her basement. But then it will be a lot of trouble and there's a random encounter when they assault you on the road if you leave them alive.

I like the Hamelyn stuff, last playthrough I did not kill him expecting something to happen, a new dialogue appearing but... nothing.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I might post several times, or just edit this as I go.  Not sure if you care about a couple misspellings... your and you're type things.

Guessing on the island the mercs should force-greet several times? I had 3 from some and 5 from one. They also force greeted in between the first where they told me what kind of sex they wanted and the scene actually starting.  Not sure if that's intentional or just a script lag on my setup.

So the force greets work like this: The player has to be detected by the merc and within a certain distance for the package to start up and run. Then they will force greet the player if close enough. Once you are force greeted by a merc, it should stop the package running on nearby mercs. After sex ends, there should be a 2 second delay, then the packages should switch back on and you can be force greeted again.

That all said, because of how Skyrim fires scripts and script lag/delay you may end up getting chain greeted to a certain extent. I found that too short of a delay after sex, resulted in non-stop sex. Any longer and you can just walk past other mercs without being stopped for sex. I did want the player to end up being forced into sex by every merc they passed when detected, since you are technically bypassing the stealth part of this mission and there should be a consequence for that. Ideally, a merc would only demand sex 1-3 times before you moved on.

I might add in a slider in the MCM next update to let the user adjust the delay to their liking and setup.

7 hours ago, Saber2th said:

I have a small problem with the Hollyfrost Farm MFC scene. The male and female position is swapped and the normal "swap position" button doesn't work. I know it's probably on Sexlab's end but is there a way to fix this?

I'm not sure how to fix this. I have the player set to the first position, which is always the female one. Check to make sure the swap position key is bound correctly in SexLab.

8 hours ago, Highborn said:

I think the radiant system would be nice. It's an interesting option for those who wants a reason for the player to have sex work but not become a typical tavern/street prostitute

8 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Wow you are fast!

I agree with Highborn and would humbly request a more immersive approach to the Thief Guild radiant quests. as opposite to the cumdump humiliation quests of Troubles of Heroine (like the difference between Sexlab Solution to Sexlab Pleasure dialogues, the first is much more subtle or it tries to be). Something like:

- Sealing a deal with an important Imperial Council member or old noble at the Inn or her house, the player is the "delicate icing on the cake".

- Arrange a discrete meeting outside town with an non unique NPC to seduce and steal some documents.

- Murdering a target? Maven is not afraid of using those methods and you are acting outside the protection of the Guild in this case.

- Set a dispute with Vulwulf Snow-Shod about his share of the cake, also keep him quiet and lazy since he's a Stormcloak supporter.

- Comfort Sibbi Black Briar in his cell since both Vex and Sapphire refused the job. He's paying for his stupidity but he's still a Black Briar and entitled to some privileges (will have to "convince" or pay to the chief of the guard for access to his cell).

- Convince Maul to work for the Guild again.

- Brynjolf if using Sexlab Solutions tells you he'll love to keep "training" you, but he never does!

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I like the more immersive approach as well. Make them feel more like the special jobs Delvin gives you, and I don't know if the quest would allow it, but maybe he could ask that you visit Maven before leaving town.

I like the "seal the deal with a merchant competitor" and "reward Sibbi" ideas. SL Solutions already has a "get into jail" option for the "steal a horse" quest.  Maul works for Maven so I don't see why she would have the PC get him to work for the Guild again.  Brynjolf will get to continue training the player with the new options to "practice" with different guild members.

I'll have to look into how to create radiant quests, and how much variability I can add to them, but I like all these suggestions, and will try to add them later on.

8 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

As for the companion quest:

- Comfort Kodlak. The old man has a whole dream about the player and he knows he's about to die.

- Option to sleep with either Farkas or Vilkas as his frilla  and shield maiden. The other one gets jealous since they share everything and demands you do the same with him. A rug appears in his room for you to sleep and remain almost exclusive for him and/or his brother. This is of course a "contract" of honor, nothing scripted.

- Torvar harassment.

- Njada harassment.

- Talk with Ria about Kodlak and she agrees to help you, so you don't have to cheat on Vilkas or Farkas.

I've heard tweaking Aela AI is super tricky and buggy so I will not request any :P

Again thank you for all the work!

Mind you if I ask where did you learn to tweak quest mods and scripting with sexlab? I'm learning my way in the CK I have a few custom houses, NPCs and other stuff and just recently could made a sex dialogue but it's very simple and just a random animation. I couldn't find the sexlab wiki and  there is few information about this topic.

I'll keep the Companion suggestions in mind. 

At first I used Solutions source files to get an idea of how it handled sex animations. That is why this mod uses a handler script that does all the work for starting up the sex animations. I also used the SexLabFramwork.psc file in SexLab's \script\source folder. It has all the functions and descriptions notated there. Feel free to reference this mod's SC_Handler script. There's not much notation, but it should be pretty straightforward to follow if you have some programming background/experience.

I'm still learning as I go along. Papyrus has its quirks that make using it a bit infuriating at times, compared to a language like Java or C++.

13 hours ago, Cerral said:

Yes I have CRF installed on LE. When I talk to the stable master, the dialogue " Do you have a job ." does not appear like with the others stables masters. I will download the new version ans test with it.

edit: Same probleme. At Witherun the dialogue does not appear

Reveal hidden contents

20200330004042_1.jpg.f7b4dc7b609c9c5faabcc7df8262aae7.jpg

the horse is here

Reveal hidden contents

20200330004103_1.jpg.c7e575783f22360c2cb18c2d9f2641af.jpg

At riften, for exemple, it works.

Reveal hidden contents

20200330004706_1.jpg.d2b6878ab4320dd6f66221efaea6b4f3.jpg

The mod is at the bottom of my load order

After many tries, including the one to start a new game, with which everything works, no more problems, it appears that this mod should not be included in the wrye bash patch. If confabulation is included in the patch, the quest with whiterun's stable master is definitely broken. In my current game, I still can't do the quest while with a new game it works.

I think that in the mod description you should specify not to include this mod in the Wrye bash patch.

42 minutes ago, Cerral said:

After many tries, including the one to start a new game, with which everything works, no more problems, it appears that this mod should not be included in the wrye bash patch. If confabulation is included in the patch, the quest with whiterun's stable master is definitely broken. In my current game, I still can't do the quest while with a new game it works.

I think that in the mod description you should specify not to include this mod in the Wrye bash patch.

It seems that the patch has changed/overridden a part of this mod's dialogue then. Generally I don't recommend ever using an automated patching tool, as unless you've checked every mod for compatibility beforehand it will probably break something or alter it in a way not intended.

If you open this mod and the patch in xEdit you should be able to see if it is indeed changing the dialogue related to the stable masters, or possibly another part.

Edit: I should note that with the exception of the recent Thieves Guild Reparations addition, all the other parts of this mod are in one quest and handled through dialogue. This means any missing dialogue is occurring because the conditions set on the dialogue are not being all fulfilled. Therefore, this means that most if not all parts of the mod should be fixable on a running save by either fulfilling the conditions or altering them.

Can I just say that I am so glad that I stumbled on this mod!

Been a big fan of SL Solutions for a long time, and so glad to see a spiritual successor come to the fore. Would love to see full vanilla coverage at some point (Major factions and main storyline?), but what we have so far seems impressive. And I must admit to being amazed by the speed that you seem to be getting through the various factions too! :D

Downloaded the SE version as of now, and going to see what compatibility and stability issues there may be. If any.

For some reason i cannot start Vex's Goldenglow estate prostitution dialog, i'd asume that you used the vanilla dialog of her telling you to infiltrate from the underground, because the dialog is sudenly interrupted.

Any workaround?

Edit: stupid of me, figured that you need to have sex with both DELVIN and VEX to be able to start the prostitution path, and the dialog will trigger normally, sorry.

47 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

If you open this mod and the patch in xEdit you should be able to see if it is indeed changing the dialogue related to the stable masters, or possibly another part.

Edit: I should note that with the exception of the recent Thieves Guild Reparations addition, all the other parts of this mod are in one quest and handled through dialogue. This means any missing dialogue is occurring because the conditions set on the dialogue are not being all fulfilled. Therefore, this means that most if not all parts of the mod should be fixable on a running save by either fulfilling the conditions or altering them.

I watched the dialogue with tes5 but I didn't notice anything. Nevertheless I don't master your5 enough to be really efficient.
Anyway, knowing that doing a patch with Wrye bash breaks the quest of Whiterun's stable and not wanting to take the risk that it will do the same with the thieves guild, I will start a new game. My character is only lvl 3 at the moment so nothing serious.

15 minutes ago, GrimDoom said:

For some reason i cannot start Vex's Goldenglow estate prostitution dialog, i'd asume that you used the vanilla dialog of her telling you to infiltrate from the underground, because the dialog is sudenly interrupted.

Any workaround?

When you ask Vex about Goldenglow estate, after the normal vanilla dialogue she should suggest an alternative method of entry. This only happens if you have received "training" from either Vex or Delvin. That training unlocks all the sex parts of the Thieves Guild for this mod.

5 minutes ago, Cerral said:

I watched the dialogue with tes5 but I didn't notice anything. Nevertheless I don't master your5 enough to be really efficient.
Anyway, knowing that doing a patch with Wrye bash breaks the quest of Whiterun's stable and not wanting to take the risk that it will do the same with the thieves guild, I will start a new game. My character is only lvl 3 at the moment so nothing serious.

It's probably something to do with the horse itself, since the name wasn't changed and it seems the alias wasn't filled. Possibly the patch is changing Cutting Room Floor as well. 

I think I may end up changing how the Whiterun horse scene is done, since others have had issues with it before this.

Just did Loud and Clear, a second time because the first time Vex didn't offer the prostitute dialogue to me either.  But I went back to a save before I did it and tried again, this time she did.  Really fun way to do the quest, I got to see parts of the estate that I never had before.  ;) My only criticism is that the Mercenaries could use a cooldown of like 30 seconds or so before asking again.  You can get stuck in a hallway with one with no easy way to get out of range before he immediately asks for more.  30 secs is long enough to get away but short enough that they will stop you again on the return trip past them. 

this mod or @WraithSlayer's solution mod adds a sex dialog to get a horse free from stable master. considering survival increases cost to 6000 gold my question is, does dragonslut realy worth that much?

Spoiler

Maybe some prolonged quest based solution to this?

help with stables basic needs, horses basic needs, stable masters basic needs

Be a pony and advertise in towns, small towns, mines

convince quartermaster how much their guards need horses

6 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

So the force greets work like this:

I think the in-between force greets were as I expected and because the NPC was standing right next to me, did the force greet because it was still in that status, but there was no added dialog option, something that has happened with other force-greets.  The two seconds is probably too short because unless someone is not walking and is ready to run away, they won't get outside of the force-greet radius, especially with any delay from SL redressing the character and turning control back over to the player. I'd go with 5-10 seconds but a slider would be nice if you went that far.

6 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

I'll have to look into how to create radiant quests, and how much variability I can add to them, but I like all these suggestions, and will try to add them later on.

I'll keep the Companion suggestions in mind.

I think radiants are not needed, and you could build a group of preset quests and either have us just do them each, but in a randomized order (or a progressive based on some short bit of story) or tie them into parts of the TG main quest line - we meet with someone in Whiterun related to the meadery inspection, Solitude when we're checking out the East Empire Warehouse (probably not IN the warehouse though, so you don't have to tinker with the aggro-on-sight NPCs).  When we got to Windhelm to meet with Torsten maybe we also have a quest to meat some other official in the Stormcloak army either as part of the Vulwulf - Maven arms deal (either real or fake on her part and we're just getting a promissory note from the Official for Vulwulf). When we get back from Markarth after retrieving the silver mold, maybe we head to some created NPC in Falkreath... at the abandoned cabin maybe to seduce and kill some rogue smuggler that crossed Maven (and you could re-use your DB kill method just without the training required because we're thief trained).

Something limited and heavy with story makes more sense for Maven. She's not going to just send us out to a random person in a random place like a radiant quest does.

4 hours ago, GrimDoom said:

Any workaround?

Edit: stupid of me, figured that you need to have sex with both DELVIN and VEX to be able to start the prostitution path, and the dialog will trigger normally, sorry.

3 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

When you ask Vex about Goldenglow estate, after the normal vanilla dialogue she should suggest an alternative method of entry. This only happens if you have received "training" from either Vex or Delvin. That training unlocks all the sex parts of the Thieves Guild for this mod.

It's probably something to do with the horse itself, since the name wasn't changed and it seems the alias wasn't filled. Possibly the patch is changing Cutting Room Floor as well. 

I think I may end up changing how the Whiterun horse scene is done, since others have had issues with it before this.

I think I did the same thing as @Naps-On-Dirt though without the reload.  I spoke to Vex, got trained, spoke to Delvin and got trained, then double checked with Vex and a dialog that I either missed before or (likely) wasn't present because I hadn't spoken to Delvin yet was there, about the "alternate way to get in".  I thought to speak to Vex the second time because a couple of the "radiant fetch quests in your selected city" mods require that the quest to speak them, and Tonilia about armor, be completed first before the "lets focus on a city" dialog option is available.  I am not sure if a note on the front page about "speak to all three before speaking to Vex about Goldenglow" would help any.

7 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

For the Maven job, I just thought something simple that could keep things immersive. Something like her version of the Numbers Job: she sends you to seduce a competitor and when you have sex with them and get access to their store/home you can steal documents that would be useful for her. The player can work like an "industrial spy": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_espionage

For the Dainty Sload quest, only one NPC has sex and then the rest respond like they already did and don't give you the option.  Also the first two always launch into the conversation back to back before the first scene even has a chance to initiate, but only one scene ever activates.

Otherwise the new update works really well.

10 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

I'm not sure how to fix this. I have the player set to the first position, which is always the female one. Check to make sure the swap position key is bound correctly in SexLab.

No luck... the swap position key still works on normal animations. Unfortunately I don't have any other mods that can trigger a MFC scene so I can't test it some more.

As far as idea's, 

The Thieves Guild 

Failing certain jobs for the guild resulting in more of punishment scenes for the character, shaming them for failure. (I.E burning all 5 of the bee hives instead of just 3, or killing the contracts during the first mission for the Thieves Guild) 

A more fun route, during small quests when you have to Persuade or Intimidate characters you could play a game of rock paper scissors. If you win, you get what you came for, lose. then the player has to do something the NPC would want. 

It would actually be cool if you could do The Civil War with this mod (Ik that would take a lot of work. that would be cool too.) 

I don't want to rant too much but I've got a few more ideas that come to mind, 

On 3/29/2020 at 8:28 PM, Narcolepsy said:

I also added in the second block activation call on the horses for the stable sex. Hopefully this call works and stops you from riding the horse, instead of having sex with it.

Thanks for the update, installed on a clean save. The horse problem is not solved, the first choice is still to ride the horse to access the dialog box that should launch the animation. The character is then considered as an invalid target by the script. At least, after having clicked two or three times on the "fuck the horse" choice, am I now entitled to the reward and the invitation to come back ?

19 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Just did Loud and Clear, a second time because the first time Vex didn't offer the prostitute dialogue to me either.  But I went back to a save before I did it and tried again, this time she did.  Really fun way to do the quest, I got to see parts of the estate that I never had before.  ;) My only criticism is that the Mercenaries could use a cooldown of like 30 seconds or so before asking again.  You can get stuck in a hallway with one with no easy way to get out of range before he immediately asks for more.  30 secs is long enough to get away but short enough that they will stop you again on the return trip past them. 

16 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think the in-between force greets were as I expected and because the NPC was standing right next to me, did the force greet because it was still in that status, but there was no added dialog option, something that has happened with other force-greets.  The two seconds is probably too short because unless someone is not walking and is ready to run away, they won't get outside of the force-greet radius, especially with any delay from SL redressing the character and turning control back over to the player. I'd go with 5-10 seconds but a slider would be nice if you went that far.

14 hours ago, Aki K said:

For the Dainty Sload quest, only one NPC has sex and then the rest respond like they already did and don't give you the option.  Also the first two always launch into the conversation back to back before the first scene even has a chance to initiate, but only one scene ever activates.

Otherwise the new update works really well.

16 hours ago, killer905 said:

The Dainty Sload:
No dialogue with The First Mate

Goldenglow Job:

It's best to add the NPC in front of the door, the one in my case would not talk or could not come to me.

I'm going to rework how the packages and forcegreets work and try to get each npc to force greet at least once, then have an adjustable delay. I might also expand how far you have to be from an npc for them to forcegreet you.

18 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

this mod or @WraithSlayer's solution mod adds a sex dialog to get a horse free from stable master. considering survival increases cost to 6000 gold my question is, does dragonslut realy worth that much?

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe some prolonged quest based solution to this?

help with stables basic needs, horses basic needs, stable masters basic needs

Be a pony and advertise in towns, small towns, mines

convince quartermaster how much their guards need horses

That is from Solutions. I'm not sure I want to do too much more with the stable masters/horses as they are already a pain to work with.

16 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think radiants are not needed, and you could build a group of preset quests and either have us just do them each, but in a randomized order (or a progressive based on some short bit of story) or tie them into parts of the TG main quest line - we meet with someone in Whiterun related to the meadery inspection, Solitude when we're checking out the East Empire Warehouse (probably not IN the warehouse though, so you don't have to tinker with the aggro-on-sight NPCs).  When we got to Windhelm to meet with Torsten maybe we also have a quest to meat some other official in the Stormcloak army either as part of the Vulwulf - Maven arms deal (either real or fake on her part and we're just getting a promissory note from the Official for Vulwulf). When we get back from Markarth after retrieving the silver mold, maybe we head to some created NPC in Falkreath... at the abandoned cabin maybe to seduce and kill some rogue smuggler that crossed Maven (and you could re-use your DB kill method just without the training required because we're thief trained).

Something limited and heavy with story makes more sense for Maven. She's not going to just send us out to a random person in a random place like a radiant quest does.

15 hours ago, Highborn said:

For the Maven job, I just thought something simple that could keep things immersive. Something like her version of the Numbers Job: she sends you to seduce a competitor and when you have sex with them and get access to their store/home you can steal documents that would be useful for her. The player can work like an "industrial spy": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_espionage

I think I might make one basic radiant quest, with my own generic NPCs for Maven to occasionally give to the player to do. Then I'll probably create a series of quests that she can give out that is more dependent on what the player has done already/unlocked.

15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Where can I get a FFF animation for the new quests?

Nibbles has one, and I think Anubis as well.

12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The front gate of Anoriaths island was locked with a key. I had to use consol commands to open it. After that i was forcegreed by a merc and the prostitute methode worked.

In my game the lock is just an expert lock. I'll look and see if I have another mod changing that, and if so set it to a normal lock for this mod.

10 hours ago, panchobobsullivan said:

Any chance adding an mcm menu to turn off gay content/none male-to-male involving the player aswell beastality involving the player?

I think most male x male content and beastiality is optional already through dialogue. If you find content that is not optional let me know and I'll see about adding a dialogue choice to refuse. If I have time I can see about blocking dialogue if the player is male, but since the mod is written with a female player in mind I might not be able to do that without redoing stuff.

17 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think I did the same thing as @Naps-On-Dirt though without the reload.  I spoke to Vex, got trained, spoke to Delvin and got trained, then double checked with Vex and a dialog that I either missed before or (likely) wasn't present because I hadn't spoken to Delvin yet was there, about the "alternate way to get in".  I thought to speak to Vex the second time because a couple of the "radiant fetch quests in your selected city" mods require that the quest to speak them, and Tonilia about armor, be completed first before the "lets focus on a city" dialog option is available.  I am not sure if a note on the front page about "speak to all three before speaking to Vex about Goldenglow" would help any.

The condition on the dialogue is set correct, I'll have to check the script and make sure that both of them are increasing the variable correctly. It sounds like one of the scripts isn't working right, so only one of the two actually counts as training.

10 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

As far as idea's, 

The Thieves Guild 

Failing certain jobs for the guild resulting in more of punishment scenes for the character, shaming them for failure. (I.E burning all 5 of the bee hives instead of just 3, or killing the contracts during the first mission for the Thieves Guild) 

It would actually be cool if you could do The Civil War with this mod (Ik that would take a lot of work. that would be cool too.) 

I'll look into adding punishments for the Goldenglow estate and other TG quests.

Civil War content is planned, but probably won't be for a while.

6 hours ago, shideduo said:

I love this mod. Is there any plan for Hermaeus Mora?

I was going to do something for the vanilla Hermaeus Mora quest, but didn't think it fit in right. He'll get plenty of coverage I think when I eventually get to Dragonborn.

50 minutes ago, Marina_Kha said:

Thanks for the update, installed on a clean save. The horse problem is not solved, the first choice is still to ride the horse to access the dialog box that should launch the animation. The character is then considered as an invalid target by the script. At least, after having clicked two or three times on the "fuck the horse" choice, am I now entitled to the reward and the invitation to come back ?

Is it just the Whiterun horse this is happening to? I might just have to setup a different dialogue and way to start sex with that horse as it seems to be a big troublemaker.

34 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I wonder how badly the Dainty Sload part of this mod will conflict with the Pirate Prize quest in Devious Cidhna.  Maybe I should trigger Pirate Prize before I get the Thieves Guild quest.  

I'm not sure what goes on in the quest from Devious Cidhna, but the Dainty Sload portion of this mod should only activate when the quest from the Thieves Guild is running. The Dainty Sload should act normal before and after the quest. If you've killed the NPCs before, then they probably won't be there. In which case you just proceed with the quest as normal, without the sex parts.

2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Is it just the Whiterun horse this is happening to? I might just have to setup a different dialogue and way to start sex with that horse as it seems to be a big troublemaker.

This time I was in Windhelm. I'll try again in Whiterun as soon as I get back there.