2 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is that a big difference? I use mostly vanilla followers.

Unfortunately, but some of them do not work "no dialogue" with Mod Folowers. For example, Tropical Island Mod works exclusively with Vanilla followers. There were even 4 others that didn't work on Mod Followers.

To Lydia: You look very nice and I want to see what you hide under armor...

Well, cute idea :3

7 hours ago, Aki K said:

I found a pretty big glitch.  It's possible to have sex with the chef in Markarth at anytime, and if you do it starts the "Recipe for Disaster" quest, even if you aren't up to it yet.  I had only just finished the first main assassination (The one for Miri or whatever her name is).  I happened to talk to him and noticed his dialogue options included "Let's do it here" and when I selected that the quest started.

The new update I just posted should fix this. That dialogue was missing two of its conditions checking for the quest stage and global variable. Please let me know if the update stops it from showing up at the wrong time, as I can't test it right now.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Would be nice if the 3 dremoras stay in Molags house for more sex (female submission). Otherwise the house is just useless.

I'll see about including an option for this in the next update.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you add a follower support? Maybe like the one in sl solutions where the follower takes the players place in animations.

Most likely not, as it wouldn't make sense in some of the scenarios I have planned, and would also probably require a rewrite/edit of the underlying main script I have setup. maybe later down the road once I have more of the content finished.

I do, however, plan on having dialogue content between the player and various followers. And maybe some unique dialogue options specifically available when you have a follower.

Finally got the bug fixed so I could start the Vile quest and talk to Barbas. The on demand and sex for convincing scenes worked.  Thought a line when talking to Barbas about him not being a real dog had having a daedra fetish or just being short on dremoras would have worked with the quest though I realize the mod goal is more in the dog sex than quest perhaps.

Also did Peryite's quest and had no trouble with the skeever.

8 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

I'll see about including an option for this in the next update.

Сan i ask you ?

I think we need to expand mini-quest with Markarth dogs.

Should be an option to make all the work alone.

Like with Tiber and Ysgramor.

Or make this repeatable without Vaida, you can think about it.

Besides, i suggest repeatable mini-quests concerning drunks.

1. Octave San, sex for mead with juniper berry (can be found in Helgen)

2. Brenuin, sex  for ale after quest steal argonian ale.

3. Horgeir, sex for honningbrew mead.

4. Degaine, sex for alto wine.

5. Karl, sex for black-briar mead.

2 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Сan i ask you ?

I think we need to expand mini-quest with Markarth dogs.

Should be an option to make all the work alone.

Like with Tiber and Ysgramor.

Or make this repeatable without Vaida, you can think about it.

The Markarth dogs are repeatable. Vigilance is once a day through Banning. Jarl's dogs, if you talk to him after and ask for permission, you can have sex with them individually or with both of them. I don't believe there is a cooldown on them. You can talk to Voada to have a CFF with her every 5 hours I think.

2 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Besides, i suggest repeatable mini-quests concerning drunks.

1. Octave San, sex for mead with juniper berry (can be found in Helgen)

2. Brenuin, sex  for ale after quest steal argonian ale.

3. Horgeir, sex for honningbrew mead.

4. Degaine, sex for alto wine.

5. Karl, sex for black-briar mead.

With you giving them the ale/wine/mead, or they give it to you? I can look into doing something like this later on.

16 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

The new update I just posted should fix this. That dialogue was missing two of its conditions checking for the quest stage and global variable. Please let me know if the update stops it from showing up at the wrong time, as I can't test it right now.

Tested it and the glitch is still occuring.  I can still initiate sex with the chef and start the quest way too early.

I think I finally fixed the bug with Anton's dialogue. And since I'm updating anyways, I thought I might as well upload the two recent additions I just finished.

Now when the House of Horrors quest finished, the Dremora will reappear in the house. Talking to them and offering yourself to them will lead to 2p, 3p, and 4p animations at random. You can disable them if you want in the MCM menu. Likewise you can enable them if you already completed the quest before this update.

The Cursed Tribe quest is now covered. After the ritual Yamarz will request you to be his personal whore during the quest. You can refuse, and the quest will continue as normal or accept. Talk to him anytime when traveling or in the cave to have random sex with him. There is giant sex at the end of the cave, and you can decide to fight the giant, or end up sexing it to death.

Now to begin work on the Thieves Guild and then Companions.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

I think I finally fixed the bug with Anton's dialogue. And since I'm updating anyways, I thought I might as well upload the two recent additions I just finished.

Now when the House of Horrors quest finished, the Dremora will reappear in the house. Talking to them and offering yourself to them will lead to 2p, 3p, and 4p animations at random. You can disable them if you want in the MCM menu. Likewise you can enable them if you already completed the quest before this update.

The Cursed Tribe quest is now covered. After the ritual Yamarz will request you to be his personal whore during the quest. You can refuse, and the quest will continue as normal or accept. Talk to him anytime when traveling or in the cave to have random sex with him. There is giant sex at the end of the cave, and you can decide to fight the giant, or end up sexing it to death.

Now to begin work on the Thieves Guild and then Companions.

Isn't the thieves guild mostly covered by solutions?

On 3/14/2020 at 3:59 PM, rickyking01 said:

what if you could have s*x for the radiant quests for companions such as aela's animal extermination
or how about the armored trolls for dawnguard

Would you look into this please please please? I know Trouble of Heroine already adds some Companion content but it's not my cup of tea.

Also a couple suggestions, 2 College of Winterhold quests?

- Conjuration Ritual Spell, instead of defeating the unbound dremora 2 times, what about a fuck marathon until he gives up and brings the sigil stone. After that the spell is useless, it would be neat to be able to summon him again and again to make amends. Dremoras are a prideful lot, best to be on his good side and compensate him being his fucktoy.

- Forgotten Names, After activating the gauntlet. Decide whether to kill or help release Velehk Sain. Maybe another kind of help? After being trapped in Oblivion for so long

That's all. Thank you for your modding work!  ?

Having an issue with the Cursed Tribe / Malacath quest.  

Spoiler

After the first round with the giant, selecting "let him keep fucking you" causes a loadscreen, then when you arrive so to speak, the screen is white. You can't see yourself or anything else.  It asks if you want to fight back or keep fucking again, and I selected keep going, but still you can't see anything.  After a minute or so, it crashes.  I'll start over and choose to fight after the first round this time, see what happens.

Attempt #2:  was ported to the white room at the start of the first round with the giant so I had to reload.

Attempt #3:  did the first round with the giant then chose to fight back, was able to complete the scenario with the giant and Yamarz.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

I would say no.  There are some dialog options that Solutions lets you use but that mod is pretty much just dialog alternatives using sex instead of Persuade, Bribe or Intimidate to either pass a check or increase some reward.

This mod seems more based around adding extra, though situationally appropriate if not lore based, sex content.

There used to be a mod that let you get keys for the merchant lock boxes and the pickpocket items via sex (and also let you kill the DB targets which this mod does) and I think that's the part of the TG quest that is planned.  Too bad none of the boxes have keys in the vanilla game, so they'll all have to be modified and keys added for them... unless there is some way via script to identify, target and unlock the box for us.

11 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

sexing it to death.

So cruel, but we can pretend the giant just out of endurance. 

I remembered the quest about saving Torald from Thalmor.

Sex for saving life sounds good.

And little quest under College of Winterhold with dremora Velek Sain.

He asks if you want money, i think we need an option to taste dremora's "flesh". 

10 hours ago, Aki K said:

karlpaws got it mosty, I intended to add more thematic sex dialogue options where I think its appropriate, even if it has little effect on the game. So for Thieves Guild there will be initial dialogue like in the DB which will allow for sex with targets to pickpocket their items. Once I look through the quests I can think of additional stuff to add.

10 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Would you look into this please please please? I know Trouble of Heroine already adds some Companion content but it's not my cup of tea.

Also a couple suggestions, 2 College of Winterhold quests?

- Conjuration Ritual Spell, instead of defeating the unbound dremora 2 times, what about a fuck marathon until he gives up and brings the sigil stone. After that the spell is useless, it would be neat to be able to summon him again and again to make amends. Dremoras are a prideful lot, best to be on his good side and compensate him being his fucktoy.

- Forgotten Names, After activating the gauntlet. Decide whether to kill or help release Velehk Sain. Maybe another kind of help? After being trapped in Oblivion for so long

That's all. Thank you for your modding work!  ?

57 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

So cruel, but we can pretend the giant just out of endurance. 

I remembered the quest about saving Torald from Thalmor.

Sex for saving life sounds good.

And little quest under College of Winterhold with dremora Velek Sain.

He asks if you want money, i think we need an option to taste dremora's "flesh". 

I'll definitely look into these suggestions for CoW. And the Thalmor quest will most certainly get sex options.

10 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Man you are pumping out updates without a break, thank you very much

I wonder is it possible to interfere with how greybeards teach you the first shouts etc? Or its so script bounded that its better left untouched?

3 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Thanks for the update(s), the mod just keeps getting better.

Yeah trying to get out as much as I can, since I start my full time job on the 23rd. So I'll be working a part time and full time job for a while, which will probably result in longer periods between releases.

I'll look into greybeards later.

9 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Having an issue with the Cursed Tribe / Malacath quest.  

Hide contents

After the first round with the giant, selecting "let him keep fucking you" causes a loadscreen, then when you arrive so to speak, the screen is white. You can't see yourself or anything else.  It asks if you want to fight back or keep fucking again, and I selected keep going, but still you can't see anything.  After a minute or so, it crashes.  I'll start over and choose to fight after the first round this time, see what happens.

Attempt #2:  was ported to the white room at the start of the first round with the giant so I had to reload.

Attempt #3:  did the first round with the giant then chose to fight back, was able to complete the scenario with the giant and Yamarz.

I found that the Giant's Grove is a buggy mess of a location. It took a few tries for me to get it to run through without issues. I suggest saving when you enter, before talking to Yamarz, before triggering the Giant and after you kill it. I think that the location does not like SexLab scripts firing in there, as I had the grey screen bug also appears once when having sex with Yamarz.

4 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Yeah trying to get out as much as I can, since I start my full time job on the 23rd. So I'll be working a part time and full time job for a while, which will probably result in longer periods between releases.

So maybe it's worth taking care of guilds first and the rest after them?

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

So maybe it's worth taking care of guilds first and the rest after them?

Yeah Thieves Guild and Companions are what I'm working on now. Bard and College will come next probably.

1 minute ago, Waveslider1 said:

Are the patches still needed for the latest version?

All the current patches should work with the latest version and are needed if you use those mods.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

Yeah Thieves Guild and Companions are what I'm working on now. Bard and College will come next probably.

All the current patches should work with the latest version and are needed if you use those mods.

Companions hmmm I can't wait :3

16 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Guessing this would conflict with Solutions but can I avoid the straight encounters this mod introduces as a female PC or are they all required to progress thru their respective quests?

There shouldn't be any conflicts with Solutions aside from the skooma dealer encounter, which adds dialogues, and the horse treat part of this mod. I believe most if not all parts of this mod I've made optional to the player, so you should be able to skip everything if you didn't want to do it. 

When you say straight encounters as a female PC you mean sex with a male NPC as a female PC right? If so, then the only parts you can't skip normally through dialogue is the beginning of the Dark Brotherhood where you have sex with Astrid and Arnbjorn. However, you can just have sex with Astrid, then use the MCM to toggle the seduction kills on, and that will skip the Arnbjorn part. You can then choose to not have sex with the male NPCs affected by this mod.

On 3/6/2020 at 9:56 PM, Narcolepsy said:

I've started to use quest markers for the horse sex, so you know which horse to talk to. I would like some feedback to make sure they appear at every stable, point to the right horse (you should get a message box when clicking on them), it completes after sex, and that it appears again if you start the repeatable quest.

Great funny mod, thank you.

At Whiterun's stables as at Markhart, I have the first dialogues, no more horse markers since 1.4, the dialogue box for the choice, but no scenes, the animal going back to his paddock, not interested by me. Cruel world...