Tried this out in Whiterun for the horse option, and it seems there is an issue with Immersive Horses. Since the second horse in the stable is made player-owned(or un-owned, as the case may be), the player can ride it without issue(vanilla-wise, anyway). But the end result seems to be that since the horse was clicked on, it forces the player on the horse(a Temp horse as far as IH is concerned), and you can't really get off the horse, as well as the SL scene being stalled because of the state the player is in. 

Not 100% sure the issue is caused by Immersive Horses, but since I do have that installed, it is possible. Though I will say that it is good that the mod avoids using the buyable horse, since that wouldn't make much sense for a few obvious reasons, and then there is the fact that the LE version of IH has all the purchasable horses set as female(I think even the ones for Hearthfire too), and most of them only have female fitting names. 

Also, as a suggestion, maybe it might be a good idea to place a cooking pot and some materials to make the Horse Treats near some of the stables, which you can possibly take once you have done the quest for that stable at least once?

WhiterunStables1.png.559d271620ebf67a99d42f7cc62c7e36.png

Such as in this corner for Whiterun's stables.

2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Tried this out in Whiterun for the horse option, and it seems there is an issue with Immersive Horses. Since the second horse in the stable is made player-owned(or un-owned, as the case may be), the player can ride it without issue(vanilla-wise, anyway). But the end result seems to be that since the horse was clicked on, it forces the player on the horse(a Temp horse as far as IH is concerned), and you can't really get off the horse, as well as the SL scene being stalled because of the state the player is in. 

Not 100% sure the issue is caused by Immersive Horses, but since I do have that installed, it is possible. Though I will say that it is good that the mod avoids using the buyable horse, since that wouldn't make much sense for a few obvious reasons, and then there is the fact that the LE version of IH has all the purchasable horses set as female(I think even the ones for Hearthfire too), and most of them only have female fitting names. 

There is an option in the MCM to auto start horse sex if you are running into this problem, too avoid you riding the horse if that is happening to you.

Any way to get this working on an old save? Already did the Honningbrew Meadery quest in the thieves guild and i want to unlock the content for it. Tried resetting the quest (tg03) and setstage to 0, but I get a GetInFaction message. AFAIK I don't have any other quests that I want to fix this for.

2 hours ago, RenFL said:

Any way to get this working on an old save? Already did the Honningbrew Meadery quest in the thieves guild and i want to unlock the content for it. Tried resetting the quest (tg03) and setstage to 0, but I get a GetInFaction message. AFAIK I don't have any other quests that I want to fix this for.

If you're asking if you can do the Thieves Guild Cumdump content on an old save, then yes you can. Repeating the Honningbew Meadery quest specifically though you can't, as there are several things that have to be set for it to work right. For example, Hamelyn and the skeevers have to be alive, the nest should be untouched, the quest needs to be at a certain stage with aliases filled, a triggerbox has to be active to properly set everyone non-hostile, etc.

3 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

So what is the trigger for Aela in the member questline? I've finished Silver Hand, completed one of her quests, and waited a few days but she hasn't given me any new dialogue options. 

Cause I really want to get to the "Aela wolf fucking" bit in the member questline. 

After the quest where you turn into a werewolf and Skjor dies, when you return to Jorrvaskr and talk to Aela she should have a dialogue asking if she is alright. Two days after asking her, she should have another new dialogue, which leads to you and her having sex. Another two days later, you can come across Aela having sex with a wolf in her room at night if you enter the basement between the hours of 1:00am - 7:00am. Aela has to be already be in the basement for this to work (she should be going to bed during this time, unless you have another mod altering her sleep schedule).

4 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

After the quest where you turn into a werewolf and Skjor dies, when you return to Jorrvaskr and talk to Aela she should have a dialogue asking if she is alright. Two days after asking her, she should have another new dialogue, which leads to you and her having sex. Another two days later, you can come across Aela having sex with a wolf in her room at night if you enter the basement between the hours of 1:00am - 7:00am. Aela has to be already be in the basement for this to work (she should be going to bed during this time, unless you have another mod altering her sleep schedule).

Funnily enough I managed to get the event to trigger right after I made this comment. Maybe it was because I was trying to talk to her while she was outside? Not sure, but it's working now.

7 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

"would you now? here let me have a look at you" when i pick i would like to join the companions
also when it is repeated it is mute

I don't have any issues with that line on my end, with or without the patch. All the patch does is add a condition to hide/show that line depending on whether you choose to serve or not.

You might want to check and see if you have another mod altering the starting lines of the Companions. Troubles of Heroine does this for example.

On 6/7/2020 at 4:45 AM, Narcolepsy said:

Daedra and atronachs will definitely see some action in CoW stuff. Same with Seekers and Lurkers in DB. All the DLCs are a requirement already btw.

Some things you can do to see if they are working right:

If the DLCs are already a requirement, then I'd say that its actually a great chance to have DLC stuff like seekers, lurkers, gargoyles or death hounds feature, without players having to actually start on the DLC questlines.

I'd guess that for a lot of players in sexlab modded games, we never get round to them, so the monster types are a bloody rarity through our play throughs.

Sorry - looooong delayed reply >_<

On 6/28/2020 at 1:53 PM, Neydzz said:

Does anyone know how well this mods works with SexLab: Murder, Theft and Seduction? They both include the ability to kill brotherhood contracts by sex, but I was wondering whether using them both would break that, or if it just gives one of them priority?

I don't KNOW but suspect they wouldn't crash the game. MTS has a pop up if you have poison in your inventory and are sexing a quest target, so you could either say No on the pop up or try it anyway and see if the difference in timing leads you to attempt to poison a target already dead, or poison someone that then is killed.

I wouldn't try using both as they do the same thing but if you already have MTS installed, I'd install Confab and see.  Since you have control over the other via the pop up it shouldn't have any lasting problems. Once you're out of targets, MTS won't do anything more.

5 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

New Game, Dremoa in abandoned house and companion werwolve sex are disabled and dark grey, so i can not enable them.

dremora option in abandoned house setting will be will be able to be changed after progressing the Molag Bal quest far enough (might need to be finished).

Companion setting is probably the same (but i cannot confirm as on my game i have not touched companion questline at all yet).

On 6/29/2020 at 5:43 PM, Shippuden3000 said:

Are all Thieves guild and Dark brotherhood quest supported; or the ones listed in the mod information?

The quests mentioned are the ones that directly have content associated with them. Other quests are either already covered by SexLab Solutions or didn't make sense to cover.

On 6/28/2020 at 2:53 PM, Neydzz said:

Does anyone know how well this mods works with SexLab: Murder, Theft and Seduction? They both include the ability to kill brotherhood contracts by sex, but I was wondering whether using them both would break that, or if it just gives one of them priority?

I don't think there would be any major issue to using both, but why would you?

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

New Game, Dremoa in abandoned house and companion werwolve sex are disabled and dark grey, so i can not enable them.

As Valcon767 mentioned above, those options become available after reaching a certain point in their respective questlines. They exist mainly for users installing the mod mid-playthrough, or who want to disable the dremora in the house afterwords.

Narco, i asked a couple of times about bounty quests from innkeepers with jarl / steward paying done by sex instead of killing. it shouldnt be so complicated. for example maria eden has a ring  that gives all faction positive as long asit is worn, so all enemies become peaceful  fucking the boss instead of killing to get the quest progress seams to be standard in confabulations 

bounty quests contain bandits, dragons and giants, missing other creatures, which can be get from aela.  that would enlarge bounty quests to companion quests and other random quests. you already made the thieves guild and the dark brotherhood done by sex, so companions quests and bounty quests are in the pipeline.

25 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I want to try this mod, however... i saw there is a solutions patch and there is a mod called SL solutions revisited, aside from the original. Does it matter which one i have?

You should use the Revisited one, its newer and that is what the patch was made for.

19 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Hey @Narcolepsy, haven't gotten a chance to check in for awhile. How's progress on the mod? Any juicy info we can get on what to expect?

Progress has been fairly slow so far this month. I was planning on getting out the Maven quests for TG Cumdumps, but it's nowhere near ready. So I'll probably push the next release towards the end of July and add in some other misc stuff in addition.

33 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I want to try this mod, however... i saw there is a solutions patch and there is a mod called SL solutions revisited, aside from the original. Does it matter which one i have?

As Naps-On-Dirt mentioned, I would recommend you use SL Solutions Revisited, since it has more content added to it compared to the original Solutions. The patch is technically compatible with both however.

8 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Narco, i asked a couple of times about bounty quests from innkeepers with jarl / steward paying done by sex instead of killing. it shouldnt be so complicated. for example maria eden has a ring  that gives all faction positive as long asit is worn, so all enemies become peaceful  fucking the boss instead of killing to get the quest progress seams to be standard in confabulations 

bounty quests contain bandits, dragons and giants, missing other creatures, which can be get from aela.  that would enlarge bounty quests to companion quests and other random quests. you already made the thieves guild and the dark brotherhood done by sex, so companions quests and bounty quests are in the pipeline.

I planned for this mod to be a way to introduce sex into Skyrim without changing too much of the normal gameplay. Dark Brotherhood still requires assassination, Theives Guild still requires you to sneak around and steal things, Companions still require you to be a fighter and warrior, etc.

The bounty quests, bandits, giants, dragons, etc. are a bit to random to easily cover with sex options that would still make sense while still keeping the idea behind the bounties, that is to kill the target. I also have to consider compatibility with other mods that alter the bounty quests or add in new ones. It's a bit outside the scope of this mod.

The creature quests from Aela that send you to an NPCs home, I actually do plan on covering at some point, since the goal is to get rid of the creature. So having sex with it and getting it to leave the house makes sense. The second phase of these quest send you to clear out a den, where sex won't make sense, since you are tasked with actually killing and clearing the area.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

been using this with Deviously Vanilla and Solutions Revisited this game.  no problems from this mod at all that i have found.

i have not yet tested all its options (takes time to do all them quests, more so since i also use Sexlab Survival and Devious Followers Continued).

everything i have tested/seen from this mod works fine though.  Currently doing Thieves Guild Questline and it is working just fine.

just did the "Cursed Tribe" daedric quest.  worked a treat and was fitting.