6 hours ago, Veldon said:

So I can understand your way to solve the quest. Unfortunately none of the Boethiah mods is helpful in that case. As the death of the sacrifice is scripted it might not be necessary to remove the essential status of your chosen sacrifice.

The mod Epic Restoration has an option that does not kill the sacrifice (cast when the follower is on the altar). It does conflict with Wintersun if you're following Trinimac since completing the quest counts as 'serving' and you get dropped by the god. 

To not get too far off track for this mod, it does also have an option for Molag Bal: you cast its spell when fighting the Vigilant so you do not have access to the dremora. I haven't gone through it far enough to see where Nocturnal is dealt with, but that should not affect the Thieves Guild one way or another. Azura's option has you follow the White route instead of Black, so you'd lose out on both Nelacar's and Aranea's sex options. (She is also classified as "not evil" so you could finish the quest normally without any downsides from that mod).

As far as the sex of Boethia, as a daedra and a non corporeal entity (as far as I know) they really are not locked into one form or another though some are always portrayed one way or another. I think there is a mod that adds a sanctuary to Merida and includes a custom statue (not sure if an NPC is also present) with the half woman half spider look she is often described.

First of all, thank you for this mod : I tried it in a test playthrough, mostly with the Companions and enjoyed it a lot. Currently I try with the Dark Brotherood and everything seems to work so far.

The only problems I met were with dogs animations : I have Anubis, Nibbles, Billyy and Leito's SLAL packs but somehow the mod can't find their animations involving more than FC. The only one it finds is a MFC anim.

Could it be because some anims are tagged with "dog" and the most recent ones with "Canine". It seemed to me that the mod doesn't load any "Canine" anim but only the "Dog" one.

1 hour ago, Ameirgin said:

First of all, thank you for this mod : I tried it in a test playthrough, mostly with the Companions and enjoyed it a lot. Currently I try with the Dark Brotherood and everything seems to work so far.

The only problems I met were with dogs animations : I have Anubis, Nibbles, Billyy and Leito's SLAL packs but somehow the mod can't find their animations involving more than FC. The only one it finds is a MFC anim.

Could it be because some anims are tagged with "dog" and the most recent ones with "Canine". It seemed to me that the mod doesn't load any "Canine" anim but only the "Dog" one.

You can edit the json files of the SLAL packs with a text editor like Notepad Plus, changing the "canine" tag with "dog".

OR ...

You can install SLATE (patched by Monoman, I think, or maybe Osmelc) to achieve the same in-game.

19 hours ago, Oroborus said:

2. Some lore-friendly alteration of quest "In my time of need", PC goes to redguards in Rorikstead, offers sex 3p or twice 2p for information. Then PC goes to Kematu and if decides to get rid of Sadia, PC offers an orgy and we have already working scripts 4p/5p, as always adjustable in dialog. Let's make work those 'carved scimitars' and no one will be killed.

I'll see if I can get something about this quest in for next update. I myself tend to make an orgy happen with Matchmaker, so a way to start it with Dialogue is planned. Also something with Saadia as well.

18 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Quoting myself to add more info:

Disabling the Forcegreet of the Thieves Guild in the MCM seems to solve the problem. I'm no longer the cumdump of the entire male population of Skyrim.

Of course this disables also the aprroach by the TG Members themselfes but I still have the dialogues for sex.

Btw, I could think only to my SL Approach mod that could be "interfere" in some manner. (SL Approach NOT "Redux". It's the one ported back from SSE).

Pity, because this version of SL Approach was the only one that worked fine almost always and, MAINLY, also between NPC to NPC.

I'll investigate further, indeed.

Hopefully next update when I add more specific conditions on the dialogues there won't be a problem. It's odd that you are getting those dialogues with other NPCs though, since the way a forcegreet generally works, the mod maker specifically points to the dialogue topic info that is used as a forcegreet. It might be because the forcegreet quests have a high priority, they are overriding other forcegreets dialogues.

17 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

solution patch still works?

Yes, all patches are up to date.

4 hours ago, Ameirgin said:

For creature animations, I am mostly using SexLab's built in function to call for all available animations for that racetype, rather than by tag. During my testing I get all of the dog animations to play correctly.

2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

During my testing I get all of the dog animations to play correctly.

I think it's an issue due to MNC tag system, that's why starting CCF instead of MFC.

But sometimes appears great pain in the ass, for example now in my game skeevers just stand still during animations.  

2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Hopefully next update when I add more specific conditions on the dialogues there won't be a problem. It's odd that you are getting those dialogues with other NPCs though, since the way a forcegreet generally works, the mod maker specifically points to the dialogue topic info that is used as a forcegreet. It might be because the forcegreet quests have a high priority, they are overriding other forcegreets dialogues.

I did some more tests, in the meanwhile. So I can say that:

1. SL Approach seems to not have conflicts with Confabulation. I unistalled completely SL Approach and cleaned save twice. The issue persists.

2. At least in my case the issue (not so great, after all. I'm a nympho ;) ) appears as follow:

A. It affects ONLY males.

B. Outside Thieves Guild members it appears the first time I talk to a male NPC and it seems to override temporarely the normal dialogue tree (it appears for a fraction of second and then disappear while the sub title shows "Boss ... ").

C. I often see the debug info about force next forcegreet just after I finished sex with the NPC.

D. It appears on the same previous NPC ONLY when the MCM timing set in the Confabulation Options expires (my setting: 180 sec).

E. Disabling the Forcegreet for TG, the issue DO NOT APPEAR at all, but I still have the sex dialogue with TG members (both genders).

After all it's not so bad. A new way to have sex with EVERY male in Skyrim.  :classic_angel:  Maybe you could consider to add a "TOGGLE HOTKEY" for the TG Forcegreet. :D 

On 6/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, Narcolepsy said:
On 6/4/2020 at 12:05 PM, houdini said:

Yep i have those. I've updated Billy's anims when i got debug messeage in scene with Aela and wolf that animation wasn't found and mod was swithing to basic ones. No such popups on werewolf scene thou.

Is this problem repeatable? Do you also have this issue with Aela x Vilkas?

Nvm with this scene. Had Anubs installed but it got bugged somehow, rebuid anims helped. But force greets didnt work at all even after update. I'm making new game now, last 1 had 200 h+ with 149 plugins so maybe something went awry.

Question:

every time I meet Maven, I have the dialogue: "Now I'm the cumdump ... would you have sex ... ".

She replies accepting sex but also saying that she will have more "jobs" later.

Later when?

I never had different dialogues than the above one. It's the same every time I meet her, day after day.

Is her "quest" unfinished?

Am I doing something wrong?

2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Question:

every time I meet Maven, I have the dialogue: "Now I'm the cumdump ... would you have sex ... ".

She replies accepting sex but also saying that she will have more "jobs" later.

Later when?

I never had different dialogues than the above one. It's the same every time I meet her, day after day.

Is her "quest" unfinished?

Am I doing something wrong?

She should only say that line once, unless i forgot to set the Say Once flag. But yes, she'll have quests for the player to do next update (which may get pushed back another week or two, I've been pretty swamped with work and haven't had a chance to start on the new jobs for her).

Hello, 
I'm sorry to bother you but i have a little problem with the mod :
When we finish the Companion's questline we can have a fest (an orgy) for the first time to celebrate with the companions , in that time i choose to fuck only with girls but after the move with aela and ria, the orgy don't continue. What do you think can be the problem please ?
( In fact i have SLEN and sexlab Sexlife installed too)
Thanks for your help

4 hours ago, jordlgt said:

Hello, 
I'm sorry to bother you but i have a little problem with the mod :
When we finish the Companion's questline we can have a fest (an orgy) for the first time to celebrate with the companions , in that time i choose to fuck only with girls but after the move with aela and ria, the orgy don't continue. What do you think can be the problem please ?
( In fact i have SLEN and sexlab Sexlife installed too)
Thanks for your help

For the Companion orgy scenes, there are two conditions that have to be met, before the next phase starts: After sex begins, all actors have to be added to the SexLab animation faction (in other words they are all having sex). Then it checks for when all the actors are no longer in the faction (not having sex anymore). Once those two checks pass, dialogue should continue. You can try redoing the scene from the start from an earlier save to see if the problem repeats itself. Or you could try forcing everyone into having sex, then once they all finish, it might kick the scene into the next phase.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

proposal

including sex with follower would be nice, so no need for extra mod

edit : solution housecarl sex does not work, dialogue does not continue.

Followers will get something later on.

The housecarl sex is from SexLab Solutions, so there's not much I can do about that.

4 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

For the Companion orgy scenes, there are two conditions that have to be met, before the next phase starts: After sex begins, all actors have to be added to the SexLab animation faction (in other words they are all having sex). Then it checks for when all the actors are no longer in the faction (not having sex anymore). Once those two checks pass, dialogue should continue. You can try redoing the scene from the start from an earlier save to see if the problem repeats itself. Or you could try forcing everyone into having sex, then once they all finish, it might kick the scene into the next phase.

Followers will get something later on.

The housecarl sex is from SexLab Solutions, so there's not much I can do about that.

thanks, im looking forward to it.

you made some very good work with your mod. the cum dump party at tg final is so great,  also the sanguine party in morvaskr

tg cum dump should work weather by force greet ( never seen any in my game ) or by counter-dialogue, which should work solid.

i still hope for bounty quests, what is so difficult to make them sexy ?