On game loading i have mesage from confabulation in console "CRF not installed". What it is? Creature Framework is installed and work fine.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:18 AM, kboom said:

With Tulvur dog quest Tulvur always be set as receiver in MFC and MFC 2 animation of More nasty creature mod, I can not swap potion of Tulvur using sexlab hotkey. Can anyone help?

The more recent versions of MNC should have swapped the positions of the Male and Female. I never had that issue, even with earlier versions of MNC.

5 hours ago, crococat said:

On game loading i have mesage from confabulation in console "CRF not installed". What it is? Creature Framework is installed and work fine.

As Armalgon pointed out CRF stands for Cutting Room Floor, which has a slight conflict with this mod and the horse at the Whiterun Stables. If you are getting that message, and don't have Cutting Room Floor installed, then all is good.

On 6/2/2020 at 3:18 PM, kboom said:

With Tulvur dog quest Tulvur always be set as receiver in MFC and MFC 2 animation of More nasty creature mod, I can not swap potion of Tulvur using sexlab hotkey. Can anyone help?

Had the same problem and i had to rename the animations

11 hours ago, houdini said:

Farkas with Aela nimation dont want to kick in. Farkas transforms, Aela stop for a brief moment and they go do their usual stuff, Farkas as werewolf thou.

Also enabling force greet for thieves quild enables it for Companions aswell.

Do you have werewolf 3p animations installed? In that situation it sounds like sexlab was unable to build a list of viable animations, so sex didnt start. And since there was no sex, the hook to revert Farkas back doesn't get called.

Also it shouldn't be possible for either the TG or Companions Forcegreet to enable both. They aren't linked at all. Are you sure you haven't enabled both in the MCM? Regardless if you have or haven't you should be able to just disable the one you don't want running in the MCM.

2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Do you have werewolf 3p animations installed? In that situation it sounds like sexlab was unable to build a list of viable animations, so sex didnt start. And since there was no sex, the hook to revert Farkas back doesn't get called.

Also it shouldn't be possible for either the TG or Companions Forcegreet to enable both. They aren't linked at all. Are you sure you haven't enabled both in the MCM? Regardless if you have or haven't you should be able to just disable the one you don't want running in the MCM.

Yep i have those. I've updated Billy's anims when i got debug messeage in scene with Aela and wolf that animation wasn't found and mod was swithing to basic ones. No such popups on werewolf scene thou.

New update posted.

The Thieves Guild and Companions forcegreets got reworked. I tested them pretty thoroughly and had very little problems getting them to work almost 100% of the time. I also added a debug toggle to the MCM which will display text notifications on screen so you can know what is going on in the background of the forcegreets.

Some dialogues got a bit of rework or additions to them. Orgy scenes now have the actors undressing. I didn't undress the player, in case you wanted to wear certain clothes or accessories. 

I added a new dialogue for Atahbah, the khajiit who talks about her desire for more moon sugar. I also added the scenarios for inviting the guys or girls down to your study to the Companions. Ria and Njada got some action with the bear as well.

The main post got a rework too, due to post size limits. Now most of the information on the content in this mod is included in a readme when you download the mod. A portion can also be viewed here, a blog which contains the expanded details. I still recommend view the readme as it covers everything from the main post.

Now I ended up sexing the Companions way more than I ever intended, so I think that's about all I'll be doing for them for a while. Finally I think I can actually do what I said I was going to do and make some quests for the player to do for Maven. 

3 hours ago, houdini said:

Yep i have those. I've updated Billy's anims when i got debug messeage in scene with Aela and wolf that animation wasn't found and mod was swithing to basic ones. No such popups on werewolf scene thou.

Is this problem repeatable? Do you also have this issue with Aela x Vilkas?

6 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

Nice. How long do you estimate it will take till the maven update?

Probably by the end of this month or start of next month.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

Now I ended up sexing the Companions way more than I ever intended, so I think that's about all I'll be doing for them for a while. Finally I think I can actually do what I said I was going to do and make some quests for the player to do for Maven. 

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the future progression of the mod! ?

6 minutes ago, killer905 said:

After the scene with all the girls, Njada and Ria dress up and only Aela remains naked. Rest scene for companions work fine.

Does the scene end though and all of them go their separate ways? Sometimes Skyrim just fails to re-equip an NPC with all their gear.

5 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

Does the scene end though and all of them go their separate ways? Sometimes Skyrim just fails to re-equip an NPC with all their gear.

So the scene ends they dress up. They return to positions for the next round and this is happening so far with the dialog option "all girls at the same time"

12 minutes ago, killer905 said:

So the scene ends they dress up. They return to positions for the next round and this is happening so far with the dialog option "all girls at the same time"

Wait is this the scene that this is happening or the option where the player gets to choose? In either case after undressing the NPCs should re-equip any clothes until the scene has completely ended, or you've told Aela that you are finished.

9 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

Wait is this the scene that this is happening or the option where the player gets to choose? In either case after undressing the NPCs should re-equip any clothes until the scene has completely ended, or you've told Aela that you are finished.

Scene where I can just choose with someone I want fun. I will test more or i give a video what's going on. Maybe my modlist fuck up :3 220+ mods.

I have a suggestion: Sex up some of the Live Another Life options. The ones where you start out enslaved/serving someone/something. I always found it annoying that they never "enjoy" their pet/servant before PC leaves to find his/her Destiny. Maybe set fun requirements before PC can leave?

Thanks for all your work.?

7 hours ago, killer905 said:

At first I wasn't sure what was happening, but I'm going to take a stab and say they probably equipped schlongs/strap-ons during that animation? That is considered armor, and so when the sex animation ended, and SexLab removed the equipment from them, it updated their armor and cause them to re-equip it. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that behavior, and can only suggest that strap-ons in SexLab be disabled if you don't want it to occur.

6 hours ago, pendraggon said:

Is this meant to be used INSTEAD of SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 or CONCURRENTLY? 

As Mehmeme pointed out, this should ideally be used with Solutions.

57 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

I have a suggestion: Sex up some of the Live Another Life options. The ones where you start out enslaved/serving someone/something. I always found it annoying that they never "enjoy" their pet/servant before PC leaves to find his/her Destiny. Maybe set fun requirements before PC can leave?

Thanks for all your work.?

I'll consider it, but it would have to be it's own mod/addon, since it would require being based of another mod (LAL).

49 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

At first I wasn't sure what was happening, but I'm going to take a stab and say they probably equipped schlongs/strap-ons during that animation? That is considered armor, and so when the sex animation ended, and SexLab removed the equipment from them, it updated their armor and cause them to re-equip it. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that behavior, and can only suggest that strap-ons in SexLab be disabled if you don't want it to occur.

I'll consider it, but it would have to be it's own mod/addon, since it would require being based of another mod (LAL).

You're right, I turned off the strap-on and it works perfectly.

4 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

+ Dogs Chew Toy....(LAL)......:classic_angel:

5 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Whatever works for you. As I said, just a suggestion. Thanks