3 hours ago, Kronixen said:

I'm using SL Solutions Revisited and downloaded confabulation including the solutions patch after the main file. The Dark Brotherhood dialogue option with Astrid to enable assassinations using sex did not appear in-game for me. I reloaded the save after adjusting my load order just to be sure and it still did not appear. After disabling the solutions patch in MO2, I loaded my save and the dialogue option was there and worked as intended. Is this intentional?

20 minutes ago, Rattlesnark said:

I was having the same problem - no dialogue to learn the new assassination technique from Astrid. I was already at the start of 'Mourning Never Comes' though, so I'd thought I was past the point of availability. But, the dialogue option showed up after disabling the Solutions patch.

Then I'd turned the Solutions patch back on to attempt the console command - however I didn't have to and the dialogue is already present. Strange.

I just uploaded new Solutions patches. These are standalone esps, instead of the replacer esp I had before. Hopefully this will stop the issues with Astrid from occuring.

on the part you put on: ideas, adultery because he alvor  and not his wife sigrid, who seems to have something with the embry

because the alvor  of routine is forge at night at the bar and at home

Sorry if I'm blind: Is it possible to activate the functionality in an existing game, even with the DB questline completed? Console, etc.?

I miss Sexlab Murder Theft Seduction. I'll be watching this mod.

Suggestions:

• I'd be interested to see sex as an actual skill that can be leveled up, developed with more "powers"/perks, etc., I've avoided reading too much about your mod to avoid spoilers, so it's possible you do this already, or at least implied through dialogue.
  • Have you considered integrating with the Bards' College? In terms of their questline, radiants, and lore, bards seem like the most likely of all the guilds/questlines to use seduction in an immersive way. Keep in mind that "seduction" doesn't have to involve Sexlab at all; it could be dances, drugs (aphrodisiacs, etc.), sexy armor crafting...
  • Similarly, while there are a few College of Magic related mods, they mostly incorporate sex into the college side of things, not magic. What about side quests that use sex rituals to do actual, practical magical things? E.g., curse an opponent or steal an item from afar; open portals across Skyrim; bind new kinds of conjured creatures; replenish magicka. Again, the "rituals" don't have to involve Sexlab, but could be dancing-triggered spells; use of "tools"; modified versions of existing spells (maybe "paralyze" becomes "forced masturbation"); etc.

1 hour ago, regretably said:

Sorry if I'm blind: Is it possible to activate the functionality in an existing game, even with the DB questline completed? Console, etc.?

I miss Sexlab Murder Theft Seduction. I'll be watching this mod.

Suggestions:

• I'd be interested to see sex as an actual skill that can be leveled up, developed with more "powers"/perks, etc., I've avoided reading too much about your mod to avoid spoilers, so it's possible you do this already, or at least implied through dialogue.
  • Have you considered integrating with the Bards' College? In terms of their questline, radiants, and lore, bards seem like the most likely of all the guilds/questlines to use seduction in an immersive way. Keep in mind that "seduction" doesn't have to involve Sexlab at all; it could be dances, drugs (aphrodisiacs, etc.), sexy armor crafting...
  • Similarly, while there are a few College of Magic related mods, they mostly incorporate sex into the college side of things, not magic. What about side quests that use sex rituals to do actual, practical magical things? E.g., curse an opponent or steal an item from afar; open portals across Skyrim; bind new kinds of conjured creatures; replenish magicka. Again, the "rituals" don't have to involve Sexlab, but could be dancing-triggered spells; use of "tools"; modified versions of existing spells (maybe "paralyze" becomes "forced masturbation"); etc.

You should be able to use this in an existing game just fine. To enable the sex kills, simply use the console command "Set SC_DB_Seduction to 5" and you will have the sex kill dialogues to use on the radiant targets. The Dawnstar Sanctuary sex options should be ready to use any time even without the console command.

As to your suggestions, I don't intend to do anything too complex in this mod, such as sex leveling with spells and perks. Just simply dialogue choices that can lead to sex, at least for now. Integration with the Bards College, and other factions is definitely planned. I'm trying to incorporate one time sex options, as well as repeatable ones. The Dark Brotherhood line has sex as a means to kill. I plan to have dialogue options as a thief to have sex with a target and pickpocket them. The Bards College I might have the player be a bard that can seduce clients, etc. 

I might look into sex and magic, but it is a little outside the current scope of the mod. If anything that might come later, once I get more content out. Or I start moving towards making actual standalone quests for this mod.

I'm currently working on the Daedric quests, and should hopefully have them finished and ready to release by this weekend.

It would be nice if you could incorporate more sex into the Book of Love quest. I know that's already covered by the Book of Sex, but that mod is full of dirty edits and therefore not the best choice for a longer playthrough. And Amorous Adventures Extended, which also covers that quest, has dialogue that's nigh impossible to understand. So a third option would be appreciated ;)

Additionally, it really couldn't hurt to have some content for Angi, what with her being all alone in the middle of nowhere. Like as a reward for finishing her training, or even a completely different kind of training that she only offers to the best archers in Skyrim, where she shows the player how to please women in lots of different ways.

New update posted. Covers most of the Daedric quest lines. Exceptions being:

• Namira: The Taste of Death
  • Sheogorath: The Mind of Madness

Which are both covered in Solutions and:

• Meridia: The Break of Dawn
  • Malacath: The Cursed Tribe
  • Hermaeus Mora: Discerning the Transmundane
  • Boethiah: Boethiah's Calling

Which either didn't seem applicable to sex dialogue choices, or were too much of a hassle to try and implement dialogue without spending a lot more time on this update.

I only ran through these quests one or two times, so do let me know if you find any bugs or oddities.

Going to start working on some of the smaller suggestions I think for the next update.

Is there a way to get the seduction kill after the fact or am I going to have to deal with redoing the entire save?  Like if i spawned Astrid and her husband would I be able to just follow the conversation path or is there a character who can teach if you've already finished the quest line?

Edit: Spawning them does work.  All my characters have the seduction option now.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

Is there a way to get the seduction kill after the fact or am I going to have to deal with redoing the entire save?  Like if i spawned Astrid and her husband would I be able to just follow the conversation path or is there a character who can teach if you've already finished the quest line?

Edit: Spawning them does work.  All my characters have the seduction option now.

I see you solved the problem by spawning them in, you could also use the console command "Set SC_DB_Seduction to 5" which will also allow you to use seduction kills.

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Whats TCIY ? Can´t find it anywhere.

Aki K has the right mod link; It stands for The Choice Is Yours. A patch was needed since that mod adds a refusal dialogue option to Lod, and I add a sex option dialogue to him as well.

42 minutes ago, aravis7 said:

Thanks for the mod, always nice to have more quest integration : ) I don't know if you know but bakafactory has "choking sex" animations in his pack that would be perfect for dark brotherhood murder quests.

I was thinking about using specific aggressive animations at one point, but figured it would be too restrictive to use them, since users would have to make sure they had all those animations installed as well.

On 2/21/2020 at 11:39 AM, Narcolepsy said:
  • Have sex with Erandur if you don't kill him.
  • Have repeatable sex with Erandur after the quest.

I find it ironic that you offer to have non-marital sex with a priest of the goddess of marriage.  Would be doubly ironic if someone with Wintersun and the SL addon mod from here was following Mara and took that option.

2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

I was thinking about using specific aggressive animations at one point, but figured it would be too restrictive to use them, since users would have to make sure they had all those animations installed as well.

one thing that could work though I don't know how to script it - I've seen other mods request animations based on one set of tags, and if that fails, use another set. If you had your own tag, people that wanted could use SLATE to add it (and just fix tags in general) to the animations they wanted to use, and it would not depend on anyone having any specific mod packs. Would also allow for future animations to be added in or the user to pick any animations they find appropriate. 

1 hour ago, Wotanpower said:

Dialog für Sex erscheint, aber danach keine Handlung der Sex-Partner

Which dialogue and which NPC specifically? Are other methods of sex (through other mods) working? I should note that having a heavy script load and script lag can cause SexLab to fail to start sex. Not having the right animations can also cause sex to not happen.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

I have the latest version installed but none of the daedric quests seem to be different from normal.  No options to initiate anything.

I just downloaded the mod and used it on a new save and had no problems with the dialogues. Are you sure they are not there? A lot of them require you to play through the quest like normal, and a dialogue choice should appear at appropriate times. Continuing the quest without selecting the option may skip it and lock you out of choosing it.

28 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

I just downloaded the mod and used it on a new save and had no problems with the dialogues. Are you sure they are not there? A lot of them require you to play through the quest like normal, and a dialogue choice should appear at appropriate times. Continuing the quest without selecting the option may skip it and lock you out of choosing it.

Yes.  It's a new file and so far the daedric quests I've done haven't given me the option.  I did Hircine, Calvicus Vile, and Merunes Dagon.  Not one of them presented me any options.

I have the mod at the bottom of my load order, and the patch to work with sexlab solutions.

The dark brotherhood segments work fine.  Just not the new stuff.  It's weird.  And I'm certain I installed the latest version.

5 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Yes.  It's a new file and so far the daedric quests I've done haven't given me the option.  I did Hircine, Calvicus Vile, and Merunes Dagon.  Not one of them presented me any options.

I have the mod at the bottom of my load order, and the patch to work with sexlab solutions.

The dark brotherhood segments work fine.  Just not the new stuff.  It's weird.  And I'm certain I installed the latest version.

Have you re-downloaded the Solutions patch. The old patch replaced the main esp, so if you hadn't gotten the new patch, it would not have the new content.

11 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Have you re-downloaded the Solutions patch. The old patch replaced the main esp, so if you hadn't gotten the new patch, it would not have the new content.

I'll just try reinstalling both.  For whatever reason it's acting like the previous version.

Edit: Found part of the issue.  LOOT was sorting the solutions patch in the wrong spot I think.  I adjusted the load order and now both the patch and the mod itself are at the bottom.  The daedric quests are working now, but my CTD rate seems to have gone up.  There might be a conflict but I can't figure it out.  Posting Load Order below.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairMales.esm
  8  8     RaceCompatibility.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     Heels Sound.esm
 15  f     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     CreatureFramework.esm
 18 12     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 19 13     Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm
 20 14     RidingStyles2.esm
 21 15     Magicka Sabers Unique.esp
 22 16     FNIS.esp
 23 17     SkyUI.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuMimic.esp
 26 1a     REP_Tattoos.esp
 27 1b     EyesFix.esp
 28 1c     Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
 29 1d     Animated Dragon Wings.esp
 30 1e     BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
 31 1f     UBWRe.esp
 32 20     Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
 33 21     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 34 22     ParticleField.esp
 35 23     lilithstools.esp
 36 24     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 37 25     Fachry Raven the Titan Follower.esp
 38 26     EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
 39 27     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
 40 28     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 41 29     KillCurse.esp
 42 2a     Killable Lootable Children for Hearthfires.esp
 43 2b     RavenCastle.esp
 44 2c     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 45 2d     SOS - Shop.esp
 46 2e     The Manipulator.esp
 47 2f     Harry Potter Spells.esp
 48 30     SuccubusTwins.esp
 49 31     Merta Assassin Armor.esp
 50 32     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 51 33     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 52 34     VioLens.esp
 53 35     FNISSexyMove.esp
 54 36     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 55 37     CROSS_Crucible.esp
 56 38     Warlock axe Nexus.esp
 57 39     Masamune.esp
 58 3a     SL Deadly Drain.esp
 59 3b     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 60 3c     Apropos2.esp
 61 3d     zzEstrus.esp
 62 3e     TweaksMagicTouchCrafting.esp
 63 3f     SLAnimLoader.esp
 64 40     Private Needs Discreet.esp
 65 41     DLSkyrim.esp
 66 42     ShadowSpellPackage.esp
 67 43     UIExtensions.esp
 68 44     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 69 45     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 70 46     SlaveTats.esp
 71 47     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 72 48     no_guard_warning_after_shouts.esp
 73 49     Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp
 74 4a     RaceMenu.esp
 75 4b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 76 4c     [COCO]ms_shirt.esp
 77 4d     LindsMerEyes.esp
 78 4e     Tempest.esp
 79 4f     TeraSuccubusArmor.esp
 80 50     C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor.esp
 81 51     Rayg_NoBYOHAttacks.esp
 82 52     SGEyebrows.esp
 83 53     Real Flying.esp
 84 54     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 85 55     [dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
 86 56     Angelic_Demonic.esp
 87 57     TERA-Masks.esp
 88 58     [COCO]sexypunk.esp
 89 59     [COCO]wedding_2B.esp
 90 5a     [COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
 91 5b     RaceChanger.esp
 92 5c     mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
 93 5d     NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
 94 5e     _ImoMegane.esp
 95 5f     HentaiCreatures.esp
 96 60     Za Warudo.esp
 97 61     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 98 62     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 99 63     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
100 64     Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
101 65     Incarnatecreatures.esp
102 66     Daedric Chainmail CBBE.esp
103 67     SimpleOutfitManager.esp
104 68     Demon Armor UNP LE.esp
105 69     FNIS_PCEA2RaceSwitchFix.esp
106 6a     Angel Armor Ori.esp
107 6b     C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Colors CBBE.esp
108 6c     C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess CBBE.esp
109 6d     Crimson Blood Armor.esp
110 6e     SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
111 6f     Spartan Bard Outfit UNP LE.esp
112 70     TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
113 71     Dwarven Modular Automaton.esp
114 72     HDT Maid Outfit.esp
115 73     HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
116 74     Amarna.esp
117 75     LairOfDarkness.esp
118 76     Lucien.esp
119 77     DarkEnvoy.esp
120 78     SummonVampireCattle.esp
121 79     DX Druid Armor.esp
122 7a     Celes Rogue Armor UNP LE.esp
123 7b     ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
124 7c     Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
125 7d     GomaArmorEgypt.esp
126 7e     CBBE BisPackage.esp
127 7f     ForestNymph CBBE.esp
128 80     XN_Sagittarius.esp
129 81     CBBE Lust Control.esp
130 82     AnubAnimObj.esp
131 83     No NPC Greetings.esp
132 84     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
133 85     Necrosarium.esp
134 86     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
135 87     SexLabTools.esp
136 88     [COCO]ahegao_tshirt.esp
137 89     [COCO]chunli_qipao.esp
138 8a     [COCO]LaceBody.esp
139 8b     Brows.esp
140 8c     SuccubusRaceLite.esp
141 8d     SuccubusRaceRealFlyingPatch.esp
142 8e     SLRetread.esp
143 8f     Ciceriareplacor.esp
144 90     DOA5.esp
145 91     Jinxxed Followers - Yoruichi.esp
146 92     Fachry ZONE-tan Follower.esp
147 93     AetherSuite.esp
148 94     Ragged Slave Skirt.esp
149 95     SOSRaceMenu.esp
150 96     BloodMagicArmor.esp
151 97     AetherSuite_TeleportMenu.esp
152 98     [COCO]MiYo_Suit.esp
153 99     [COCO]Black_cat.esp
154 9a     beinz_plugin.esp
155 9b     Lilith Vampire Companion.esp
156 9c     SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp
157 9d     HeartBreaker.esp
158 9e     MystVisionFilters.esp
159 9f     [GarudaB]DOA5_Marie_DesingAward.esp
160 a0     Dance for Septims.esp
161 a1     C5Kev's Text From The Black Books CBBE.esp
162 a2     [Melodic] Eastern Collection.esp
163 a3     [Melodic] Amy.esp
164 a4     [Melodic] Infernal Succubus.esp
165 a5     [COCO]KDA Kaisa.esp
166 a6     ZAZNoFallbackGags.esp
167 a7     NIND-Arsenic Slave Outfit.esp
168 a8     ZaitamaStandaloneUniqueArmorCBBE-NIND.esp
169 a9     DX Witch Hunter Armor.esp
170 aa     DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
171 ab     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
172 ac     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
173 ad     SpaceWikingSpecialEffectFreyjaGems.esp
174 ae     LustmordVampireArmor.esp
175 af     C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Tomes.esp
176 b0     Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
177 b1     HDT Piercingsets.esp
178 b2     Honoka Pasties.esp
179 b3     [Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.1 Remastered.esp
180 b4     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
181 b5     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
182 b6     Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
183 b7     SexLab_Solutions.esp
184 b8     SexLab Confabulation.esp
185 b9     EstrusChaurus.esp
186 ba     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
187 bb     SCS_RacePatch_Succubus.esp
188 bc     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
189 bd     SexLab Confabulation - Solutions Patch.esp

On 28.2.2020 at 18:15, Narcolepsy said:

Welcher Dialog und welcher NPC speziell? Funktionieren andere Sexmethoden (durch andere Mods)? Ich sollte beachten, dass eine hohe Skriptlast und Skriptverzögerung dazu führen kann, dass SexLab den Sex nicht startet. Wenn Sie nicht die richtigen Animationen haben, kann dies auch dazu führen, dass Sex nicht stattfindet.

Alles OK funktiomiert jetzt Tadellos. Phantasticher Mod

On 2/28/2020 at 11:23 PM, Aki K said:

I'll just try reinstalling both.  For whatever reason it's acting like the previous version.

Edit: Found part of the issue.  LOOT was sorting the solutions patch in the wrong spot I think.  I adjusted the load order and now both the patch and the mod itself are at the bottom.  The daedric quests are working now, but my CTD rate seems to have gone up.  There might be a conflict but I can't figure it out.  Posting Load Order below.

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairMales.esm
  8  8     RaceCompatibility.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     Heels Sound.esm
 15  f     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     CreatureFramework.esm
 18 12     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 19 13     Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm
 20 14     RidingStyles2.esm
 21 15     Magicka Sabers Unique.esp
 22 16     FNIS.esp
 23 17     SkyUI.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuMimic.esp
 26 1a     REP_Tattoos.esp
 27 1b     EyesFix.esp
 28 1c     Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
 29 1d     Animated Dragon Wings.esp
 30 1e     BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
 31 1f     UBWRe.esp
 32 20     Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
 33 21     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 34 22     ParticleField.esp
 35 23     lilithstools.esp
 36 24     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 37 25     Fachry Raven the Titan Follower.esp
 38 26     EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
 39 27     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
 40 28     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 41 29     KillCurse.esp
 42 2a     Killable Lootable Children for Hearthfires.esp
 43 2b     RavenCastle.esp
 44 2c     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 45 2d     SOS - Shop.esp
 46 2e     The Manipulator.esp
 47 2f     Harry Potter Spells.esp
 48 30     SuccubusTwins.esp
 49 31     Merta Assassin Armor.esp
 50 32     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 51 33     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 52 34     VioLens.esp
 53 35     FNISSexyMove.esp
 54 36     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 55 37     CROSS_Crucible.esp
 56 38     Warlock axe Nexus.esp
 57 39     Masamune.esp
 58 3a     SL Deadly Drain.esp
 59 3b     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 60 3c     Apropos2.esp
 61 3d     zzEstrus.esp
 62 3e     TweaksMagicTouchCrafting.esp
 63 3f     SLAnimLoader.esp
 64 40     Private Needs Discreet.esp
 65 41     DLSkyrim.esp
 66 42     ShadowSpellPackage.esp
 67 43     UIExtensions.esp
 68 44     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 69 45     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 70 46     SlaveTats.esp
 71 47     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 72 48     no_guard_warning_after_shouts.esp
 73 49     Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp
 74 4a     RaceMenu.esp
 75 4b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 76 4c     [COCO]ms_shirt.esp
 77 4d     LindsMerEyes.esp
 78 4e     Tempest.esp
 79 4f     TeraSuccubusArmor.esp
 80 50     C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor.esp
 81 51     Rayg_NoBYOHAttacks.esp
 82 52     SGEyebrows.esp
 83 53     Real Flying.esp
 84 54     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 85 55     [dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
 86 56     Angelic_Demonic.esp
 87 57     TERA-Masks.esp
 88 58     [COCO]sexypunk.esp
 89 59     [COCO]wedding_2B.esp
 90 5a     [COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
 91 5b     RaceChanger.esp
 92 5c     mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
 93 5d     NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
 94 5e     _ImoMegane.esp
 95 5f     HentaiCreatures.esp
 96 60     Za Warudo.esp
 97 61     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 98 62     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 99 63     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
100 64     Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
101 65     Incarnatecreatures.esp
102 66     Daedric Chainmail CBBE.esp
103 67     SimpleOutfitManager.esp
104 68     Demon Armor UNP LE.esp
105 69     FNIS_PCEA2RaceSwitchFix.esp
106 6a     Angel Armor Ori.esp
107 6b     C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Colors CBBE.esp
108 6c     C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess CBBE.esp
109 6d     Crimson Blood Armor.esp
110 6e     SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
111 6f     Spartan Bard Outfit UNP LE.esp
112 70     TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
113 71     Dwarven Modular Automaton.esp
114 72     HDT Maid Outfit.esp
115 73     HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
116 74     Amarna.esp
117 75     LairOfDarkness.esp
118 76     Lucien.esp
119 77     DarkEnvoy.esp
120 78     SummonVampireCattle.esp
121 79     DX Druid Armor.esp
122 7a     Celes Rogue Armor UNP LE.esp
123 7b     ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
124 7c     Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
125 7d     GomaArmorEgypt.esp
126 7e     CBBE BisPackage.esp
127 7f     ForestNymph CBBE.esp
128 80     XN_Sagittarius.esp
129 81     CBBE Lust Control.esp
130 82     AnubAnimObj.esp
131 83     No NPC Greetings.esp
132 84     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
133 85     Necrosarium.esp
134 86     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
135 87     SexLabTools.esp
136 88     [COCO]ahegao_tshirt.esp
137 89     [COCO]chunli_qipao.esp
138 8a     [COCO]LaceBody.esp
139 8b     Brows.esp
140 8c     SuccubusRaceLite.esp
141 8d     SuccubusRaceRealFlyingPatch.esp
142 8e     SLRetread.esp
143 8f     Ciceriareplacor.esp
144 90     DOA5.esp
145 91     Jinxxed Followers - Yoruichi.esp
146 92     Fachry ZONE-tan Follower.esp
147 93     AetherSuite.esp
148 94     Ragged Slave Skirt.esp
149 95     SOSRaceMenu.esp
150 96     BloodMagicArmor.esp
151 97     AetherSuite_TeleportMenu.esp
152 98     [COCO]MiYo_Suit.esp
153 99     [COCO]Black_cat.esp
154 9a     beinz_plugin.esp
155 9b     Lilith Vampire Companion.esp
156 9c     SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp
157 9d     HeartBreaker.esp
158 9e     MystVisionFilters.esp
159 9f     [GarudaB]DOA5_Marie_DesingAward.esp
160 a0     Dance for Septims.esp
161 a1     C5Kev's Text From The Black Books CBBE.esp
162 a2     [Melodic] Eastern Collection.esp
163 a3     [Melodic] Amy.esp
164 a4     [Melodic] Infernal Succubus.esp
165 a5     [COCO]KDA Kaisa.esp
166 a6     ZAZNoFallbackGags.esp
167 a7     NIND-Arsenic Slave Outfit.esp
168 a8     ZaitamaStandaloneUniqueArmorCBBE-NIND.esp
169 a9     DX Witch Hunter Armor.esp
170 aa     DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
171 ab     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
172 ac     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
173 ad     SpaceWikingSpecialEffectFreyjaGems.esp
174 ae     LustmordVampireArmor.esp
175 af     C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Tomes.esp
176 b0     Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
177 b1     HDT Piercingsets.esp
178 b2     Honoka Pasties.esp
179 b3     [Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.1 Remastered.esp
180 b4     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
181 b5     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
182 b6     Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
183 b7     SexLab_Solutions.esp
184 b8     SexLab Confabulation.esp
185 b9     EstrusChaurus.esp
186 ba     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
187 bb     SCS_RacePatch_Succubus.esp
188 bc     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
189 bd     SexLab Confabulation - Solutions Patch.esp

Glad you fixed the issue. Currently the mod only has one quest that holds all the dialogue, and a main script which doesn't run at all until sex is called for through dialogue. There shouldn't be any reason for CTDs to occur when using this mod. Are they happening when selecting this mods dialogue options, or engaging in sex through this mod?

Also to everyone else, I assume most people have Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Are most people alright if I include Hearthfire as a masterfile. I want to get those added now, because I just added Dawnguard and adding more masters screws up the mods DialogueViews in the CK.

21 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

Also to everyone else, I assume most people have Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Are most people alright if I include Hearthfire as a masterfile. I want to get those added now, because I just added Dawnguard and adding more masters screws up the mods DialogueViews in the CK.

no problem for me