Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thank you enjoying this mod very much...... have a question/problem though.......In Hollyfrost farm all is good except that Tulvar is doing the female animation with the dog threesome??! is that intended??

 

Whatever i do i cant make him use the male position......hotkey in SL dont seem to work for me....playing with a danish/german keyboard....so i have to assign "swab actors" button my self

 

Im using SLEN and Tulvar is set to use male position

 

Is there another tool for that? Sexlab Tool?

 

thanx

Link to comment
1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

Thank you enjoying this mod very much...... have a question/problem though.......In Hollyfrost farm all is good except that Tulvar is doing the female animation with the dog threesome??! is that intended??

 

Whatever i do i cant make him use the male position......hotkey in SL dont seem to work for me....playing with a danish/german keyboard....so i have to assign "swab actors" button my self

 

Im using SLEN and Tulvar is set to use male position

 

Is there another tool for that? Sexlab Tool?

 

thanx

I have had problems with the swap actors function not always working with the creature animations.  SL Tools would let you change the animation selected, and depending on which animation Sexlab picked for that scene, it might be one with the male and female positions in a different order than expected.

 

I would not expect SLEN to help you at all in this situation since it doesn't have any animal content or positing changing keys.  Did you mean some other mod with the "male position" comment, or just that when you look at him in the MCM that he is set to "male?" Because that won't matter much either.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

Thank you enjoying this mod very much...... have a question/problem though.......In Hollyfrost farm all is good except that Tulvar is doing the female animation with the dog threesome??! is that intended??

 

Whatever i do i cant make him use the male position......hotkey in SL dont seem to work for me....playing with a danish/german keyboard....so i have to assign "swab actors" button my self

 

Im using SLEN and Tulvar is set to use male position

 

Is there another tool for that? Sexlab Tool?

 

thanx

Tulvar, and any male in a MFC animation, is being assigned to the second slot in the threesome with the Player being the first and the creature being the third. This should correctly put him in the male slot, since the first slot should always be the female slot in SexLab animations. Technically these are all FCC animations and the human male is taking the first creature slot.

 

What animation are you using that puts him in the wrong slot? I've personally never had this issue, but it might be due to either the animation having it's positions marked incorrectly or SexLab itself is not adding the actors in the proper order. Either one would be out of my control to address.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Tulvar, and any male in a MFC animation, is being assigned to the second slot in the threesome with the Player being the first and the creature being the third. This should correctly put him in the male slot, since the first slot should always be the female slot in SexLab animations. Technically these are all FCC animations and the human male is taking the first creature slot.

 

What animation are you using that puts him in the wrong slot? I've personally never had this issue, but it might be due to either the animation having it's positions marked incorrectly or SexLab itself is not adding the actors in the proper order. Either one would be out of my control to address.

I had this problem before with the companions males doing female animations.... so its my setup....but how the f...k.....

I have to check wich animation, cant remember....comming back

Link to comment

Hi Narcolepsy, will you be open to to allow for sex kills on non-contract npcs?

 

e.g. having the option show up for npcs under the calm effect. I am thinking of illusion mages using fury/frenzy to clear the enemies, and calming the last one for sex kill.

Currently as far as I know the only mod that does sex-kill is Deadly Drain (please correct me if I am wrong on this), but that wouldn't be very immersive if the PC is not a vampire/succubus. Been looking for such a mod for a while now.

 

 

Also, your mod is featured on MXR earlier today, not sure if you are aware:

 

Thanks for the mod! ?

 

Link to comment
16 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

I have two animations both "MNC LeitoCanine MFC" in SL animation editor the Male have position 1, Female position 2,  Creature 3...!!

 

so where to go for correcting  of this  ? MNC page?

 

hm....

 

Narcolepsy

So wich animations do you use? can you point me?

I use the three from MNC (One is non-consensual) and Anubis has one as well. I've had no issues having the male and player end up in the right spot when playing those anims. You can try swapping the names of the hkx files of the ones in the meshes\actors\character\animations\MoreNastyCritters folder. Change the a1 to a2 and change the a2 to a1. You could also try editing the MNC JSON file for SLAL and swap the first and second actors and their animations.

8 hours ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

I don't suppose this will ever get ported to SSE will it?

There is a converted version in the downloads, although the LE version should also work just fine in SE.

3 hours ago, jasondawn said:

Hi Narcolepsy, will you be open to to allow for sex kills on non-contract npcs?

 

e.g. having the option show up for npcs under the calm effect. I am thinking of illusion mages using fury/frenzy to clear the enemies, and calming the last one for sex kill.

Currently as far as I know the only mod that does sex-kill is Deadly Drain (please correct me if I am wrong on this), but that wouldn't be very immersive if the PC is not a vampire/succubus. Been looking for such a mod for a while now.

I can consider adding it at some point, maybe you'll learn a spell or something related during the College questline.

3 hours ago, jasondawn said:

Also, your mod is featured on MXR earlier today, not sure if you are aware:

Neat, I usually just watch his MxR Plays channel. Nice to see it covered there.

2 hours ago, devildx said:

It has a SE option in the donwload.

 

EDIT: Is OK to use this mod even if I don't use the creature framework?

You won't be able to do the creature content and some things might break or not continue properly. In the next update I'll release an MCM option to toggle off beastiality, which should prevent broken stuff.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:
3 hours ago, jasondawn said:

Hi Narcolepsy, will you be open to to allow for sex kills on non-contract npcs?

 

e.g. having the option show up for npcs under the calm effect. I am thinking of illusion mages using fury/frenzy to clear the enemies, and calming the last one for sex kill.

Currently as far as I know the only mod that does sex-kill is Deadly Drain (please correct me if I am wrong on this), but that wouldn't be very immersive if the PC is not a vampire/succubus. Been looking for such a mod for a while now.

I can consider adding it at some point, maybe you'll learn a spell or something related during the College questline.

 

Thanks for the consideration. Honestly even if it is pure dialog-triggered sex kills, it will still be pretty great (meaning no requirement of calm effect).

Now that i think about it, way back when there was a mod that does something similar. The problem with that mod iirc is that it is a super powerful Harmony spell with no mana cost/cooldown, affects high level enemies, and lasts a loooong time. You can only trigger the sex scenes via that spell, and it works by casting a trap(?) on yourself that will kill the next target that you have sex with.

 

Personally I feel that it takes the fun out of the game when the spell is so OP, especially if we are talking about using it as a combat alternative.  Perhaps a single-target spell balanced around illusion/speechcheck? Then again, I have no experience with modding, so these are just my 2 cents.

 

Looking forward to the future progress of the mod! ?

 

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

I use the three from MNC (One is non-consensual) and Anubis has one as well. I've had no issues having the male and player end up in the right spot when playing those anims. You can try swapping the names of the hkx files of the ones in the meshes\actors\character\animations\MoreNastyCritters folder. Change the a1 to a2 and change the a2 to a1. You could also try editing the MNC JSON file for SLAL and swap the first and second actors and their animations.

Narcolepsy

How do i open the MNC Json file?

the HKX looks like thisHKX work.7z there are two set here.....tried to rename ....and no go?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

You should be able to just swap the names between the a1 and a2 files, then rerun fnis.

I did but forgot to run FNIS

 

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

You can open the Json with any normal text editor like notepad.

Narcolepsy

 

found  that out but i dont know what to change......hm

 

Ok it worked on the non consensual threesome actors swappped?

 

Now i have to change the two consensual ones .....same procedure?

 

Thank you for helping with this❤️

Link to comment
5 hours ago, jasondawn said:

Now that i think about it, way back when there was a mod that does something similar. The problem with that mod iirc is that it is a super powerful Harmony spell with no mana cost/cooldown, affects high level enemies, and lasts a loooong time. You can only trigger the sex scenes via that spell, and it works by casting a trap(?) on yourself that will kill the next target that you have sex with.

I think that was a succubus mod, it sounds familiar to me.  Might have needed to kill people under the effect of the spell to get points for something else, or to regain the power to cast the spell.

 

 I was going to mention and old but still working mod named Sexlab Leveling.  It has a spell you can cast on yourself that kills anyone you have sex with or you toggle on the option to kill anyone you assault using the mod's hotkey.

Link to comment

The skeever part in the thieves guild one seems a bit bugged for me, 3,4p doesnt do anything 5p cant go because one of the skeevers was a venomfang one i.e. its aparently a different race ,therefore its not supported

 

Edit:got around the 5p thing by setting their race to skeever instead of white skeever

Link to comment
7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think that was a succubus mod, it sounds familiar to me.  Might have needed to kill people under the effect of the spell to get points for something else, or to regain the power to cast the spell.

Yeah I think so, but then again it has been.. what like 4 years since I used that mod? And I only test-played it for a bit and uninstalled haha.

 

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

 I was going to mention and old but still working mod named Sexlab Leveling.  It has a spell you can cast on yourself that kills anyone you have sex with or you toggle on the option to kill anyone you assault using the mod's hotkey.

Oh yeah, I came across this mod before but never got around to use it (I think). Too bad it is no longer being worked on though, the healing etc would be helpful if integrated with apropos's W&T. Thanks for the info, I'ma check out the file later.?

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Vulgein said:

The skeever part in the thieves guild one seems a bit bugged for me, 3,4p doesnt do anything 5p cant go because one of the skeevers was a venomfang one i.e. its aparently a different race ,therefore its not supported

 

Edit:got around the 5p thing by setting their race to skeever instead of white skeever

"white skeever" sounds like a mod might have changed them. I have regular skeever race venomfang ones and got 4 all at once.

3 hours ago, jasondawn said:

Yeah I think so, but then again it has been.. what like 4 years since I used that mod? And I only test-played it for a bit and uninstalled haha.

 

Oh yeah, I came across this mod before but never got around to use it (I think). Too bad it is no longer being worked on though, the healing etc would be helpful if integrated with apropos's W&T. Thanks for the info, I'ma check out the file later.?

If you look into using SE the author is working on a new version (not a port, with more and better features) but the old one does work for what it does.

 

If you're at all handy with the CK or TES Edit you could add or change some of the magical effects to something else. (I added a speechcraft boost to the armor spell)  You might be able to change the healing spell to affect the W&T though you might need to use a patch or add a master to have the right spell effect to reference.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

If you look into using SE the author is working on a new version (not a port, with more and better features) but the old one does work for what it does.

 

If you're at all handy with the CK or TES Edit you could add or change some of the magical effects to something else. (I added a speechcraft boost to the armor spell)  You might be able to change the healing spell to affect the W&T though you might need to use a patch or add a master to have the right spell effect to reference.

 

Haha, unfortunately I am on Oldrim, and have no experience with the CK or TES Edit. Though, conceptually the mod is a bit different, in that in Sexlab Leveling the sex scene is triggered by assault. Even if you can cast a spell on yourself that kills the target you have sex with, it does not provide a trigger for sex aside from assaulting/being assaulted the target. I guess you could use other mods to trigger the scene, but it doesn't have the same narrative as intended. (E.g. TDF Prostitution/Matchmaker/Puppet Master)

 

I think one of the beauty of Confabulation is that it provides an alternative to take out the target without being aggressive, while maintaining a somewhat immersive experience via dialogue.

 

Link to comment

hey I've been playing with your mod for a little while now and think its great. i just wanted to know if if starting the non-members companions quest locked you out of the dungeons and other quest locations that require that you be a companion

 

thanks ?

Link to comment

Alright, so I'm Dark Brotherhood obsessed, and I utterly adore Cicero. However, I am uncertain if I'd want my fem!assassin to sleep with Astrid and Arnbjorn.

 

If I don't pursue the special dialog with Astrid, skipping sex with her and the werewolf, I realize I'll forfeit sex based assassinations. I'm fine with that bit, but I want to know if avoiding this part will make relations with Cicero unavailable.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...