• 3 months later...

Sorry for the slight necro, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong, why this won't work. I use the spell on myself and my body doesn't change at all. I have Blockhead v11 and OBSE v21. I manually put the SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Core data files into Oblivion/data. I can't imagine this pathing is wrong. If I put it into Oblivion/data/data then the .esp doesn't come up in the launcher so I know it doesn't go there.

Alongside this I'm using the following mods:

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversCreature.esm

LoversCreature.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversOrgy.esp

Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Also got HGEC Body with BBB v1dot12-34442 and NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer V3_1 OMOD-35551-3-1. Even if I disable these it doesn't work, though I'm not sure if they are even required or not. The other stuff doesn't seem significant enough to mention, ie texture packs and the like.

This of course isn't my load order. Just listing what I have activated. I was also trying to get Tamago Club working but that's perhaps an issue for another day.

Oblivion/data/data  ????  Can not work.

esp or esm always in Oblivion/data  , not in a subfolder, the game can not find the esp/esm.

The same with Oblivion/data/meshes/meshes   or  Oblivion/data/textures/textures  It can not work !!!

If a unpacked  file have a esp and meshes and textures folder you copy it in the game data folder.

If the unpacked file have a data folder you can  copy the data folder in the game Oblivion folder  OR you open the unpacked data folder and copy the esp and folders and paste everything into your data folder.

What body do not change?  The body replacer ? You use the SetBody spell in game.

The Lovers lower bodies during Sex?  Without Setbody LoversJoystick.esp the  Lovers with PK esm/esp will do it.

With LoversJoystick.esp And SetBody.esp  the LoversJoystick.esp will change the bodies.

---------------

That is not your your load order. Can you post your load order with Setbody.esp and LoversJoystick.esp ?

A load order example  and how to sort with BOSS or manually   see my yellow Link below.

Yeah, I figured it couldn't go there. It seems like I created that folder by accident when installing something else. I've since put the files in their proper places.

Simply put, when I activate the spell and choose the body, nothing changes on my character, or on the NPC I used it on. The bodies stay the same as the ones I set in HGEC Body. Even without HGEC nothing happens when I use the spells, so I don't think it's conflicting.

Here's my load order. I patched it with Wrye Bash and then checked with BOSS.

load order.PNG

You have this files ? Both !

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Core.7z
SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Data.7z

And no data folder in the data folder or meshes folder in the meshes folder?

Page 428 here   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?page=18&tab=comments#comment-491779

You have OBSE and if works ? ( If you game is in C : / program files (x86) it can be that OBSE and all OBSE plugins does not work. )

You have the Blockhead dll in data\OBSE\Plugins  ?

Then SetBody should work.

--------------------------

But LoversJoystick.esp will not work. Missing Masterfile !!!!  Master files is SetBody.esp

So move LoversJoystick.esp below SetBody.esp

I didn't have the Data.7z, are you kidding me... I felt like I was missing something glaringly obvious. Dealing with this has taught me a lot about load orders, BOSS and Wrye Bash at least, so that's good.

It works great now, thanks a ton, fejeena.

• 4 months later...

Is there a way to check and see what kind of body an NPC has been auto-set with or am I unfortunately doomed to search through the bodies menu until i come across what I'm looking for?

Spoiler

Apologies for bumping this up but i figured it would be better to ask the question here than starting a whole new thread

• 2 weeks later...

There’s some strange script error with SetBody and OBSE: I’ve used a “SetBody self” spell and change body, and after I saved, exited game, launched Oblivion again and loaded my save, body returned to default state and this error in console appear:

Error in script 10000807

Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: SetBody.esp Offset: 0x0522 Command: <unknown>

Error in script 10000807

An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result

Error in script 10000807

ForEach expression failed to return a value

When I tried to change body with “SetBody self” spell again, it doesn’t work: SetBody “can’t find” any body meshes (however they’re in their place, of course).

Tried this on heavy modded Oblivion and on fresh one, only with OBSE and Blockрead: still receive this error message.

11 hours ago, Auregius said:

There’s some strange script error with SetBody and OBSE: I’ve used a “SetBody self” spell and change body, and after I saved, exited game, launched Oblivion again and loaded my save, body returned to default state and this error in console appear:

Error in script 10000807

Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result

Error in script 10000807

An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result

Error in script 10000807

ForEach expression failed to return a value

When I tried to change body with “SetBody self” spell again, it doesn’t work: SetBody “can’t find” any body meshes (however they’re in their place, of course).

Tried this on heavy modded Oblivion and on fresh one, only with OBSE and Blockрead: still receive this error message.

Have you recently purged autosetbody data by setting bEnableAutoSetBody to -1? Or maybe never have enabled autosetbody at all?

23 hours ago, movomo said:

Have you recently purged autosetbody data by setting bEnableAutoSetBody to -1? Or maybe never have enabled autosetbody at all?

Well, I never used AutoSetBody, actually; in SetBody.ini bEnableAutoSetBody is disabled (0 as by default).

Update: So, I found what's wrong with this script: after I set bEnableAutoSetBody to -1 it all worked as intended.

I know what's happening, I know why it's erroring out. But I don't know why this did not happen to someone much earlier.

Try this one and tell me if the error messages were gone. Then I'll update it.

23 hours ago, Auregius said:

Update: So, I found what's wrong with this script: after I set bEnableAutoSetBody to -1 it all worked as intended.

Damn! I guess you beat me to it. So you can't check now... but anyway, the new one should prevent the mod from not working even if autosetbody itself was disabled.

SetBody.esp

47 minutes ago, Bellakittyz said:

why all the HGECand FUTA body does not working for me,all other body are fine but HGEC does nothing when i use the setbody self spell :(

Have you checked if you have the meshes?

See folder:

data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\HGEC\UpperBody

data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\HGEC\LowerBody

are there nif files in the folders ? In each folder about 80 nif files.

If not ... install the Mod again.

7 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Have you checked if you have the meshes?

See folder:

data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\HGEC\UpperBody

data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\HGEC\LowerBody

are there nif files in the folders ? In each folder about 80 nif files.

If not ... install the Mod again.

Yeah i already check it, there's 84 nif files, reinstall it twice now, enabling enableautosetbody in the ini nothing work, except sorting load order via BOSS,i just put the setbody.esp at the very last of the load order,could be that's the problem?i have installed Oblivion reloaded 7 and OCO,could be it conflict or something

Then I do not know.

I do not use Oblivion reloaded (problems with the settings)  and no OCO

OCO add bodies with Blockhead... but only head meshes. So there can be no conflict with SetBody.

And SetBody overwrites body meshes added by Blockhead (upper, lower, hand and feet) That I tested in my game.

So I'm sure it is not a problem with the two Mods.

Maybe the load order... but if all other Bodies work , why not HGEC ?

So I think if you put SetBody esp after Lovers ( Between Lovers Mods and race/companion Mods) you will still have the same problem... but you should try it.

And to have the SetBody esp at the right loadorder position is good, even if it does not fix your problem.

9 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Then I do not know.

I do not use Oblivion reloaded (problems with the settings)  and no OCO

OCO add bodies with Blockhead... but only head meshes. So there can be no conflict with SetBody.

And SetBody overwrites body meshes added by Blockhead (upper, lower, hand and feet) That I tested in my game.

So I'm sure it is not a problem with the two Mods.

Maybe the load order... but if all other Bodies work , why not HGEC ?

So I think if you put SetBody esp after Lovers ( Between Lovers Mods and race/companion Mods) you will still have the same problem... but you should try it.

And to have the SetBody esp at the right loadorder position is good, even if it does not fix your problem.

It work like a charm now after i sort the load order, I don't know what in the Oblivion plane causing this weird bug, I'm sorry for bothering you with this stupid bug fejeena,thanks for the tips, you're saint.

1 hour ago, Sladen2019 said:

Will there be a new version with more new body types sometime in the future, or is this mod basically done ? I'm not sure  if some new types have been released though.

With the feature to configure custom menu, I'm kinda not motivated enough to hardcode more bodies. Why do you ask?

30 minutes ago, movomo said:

With the feature to configure custom menu, I'm kinda not motivated enough to hardcode more bodies. Why do you ask?

This mod already uses numerous body types and I do use and like the custom feature, but more variety of options is never a bad thing. :)

On 6/12/2019 at 7:30 PM, movomo said:

I know what's happening, I know why it's erroring out. But I don't know why this did not happen to someone much earlier.

Try this one and tell me if the error messages were gone. Then I'll update it.

Damn! I guess you beat me to it. So you can't check now... but anyway, the new one should prevent the mod from not working even if autosetbody itself was disabled.

SetBody.espFetching info...

Yes, now it's working with default values. Thanks for help. ?

• 4 weeks later...