[SR] (Common) Thank You - Recolor

• Inspired by an old mod for the SSR version. The original mod removes the high heels and has some clipping problems. This new one fixes those problems.
  • It requires the following SR.72531380_DOAX_VV2020-02-1612-38-25.png.2fd55b4393750dccab78abf92d5fa5c4.png
  • 6 color variations.
  • 3 variations for the top.
  • It includes a mod to change the color for the following SR accessory.1737763410_DOAX_VV2020-02-1811-50-38.png.1c9f68cd0e3e5fb85eb8cbdb337c3c53.png
  • Instructions in the modinfo file.

19 hours ago, potatomarshall said:

Could you check the files again? I have 2 pics for you to compare (I'm using HI metal's skin textures), by the way your SSR_Ayane_Military is using the right skin textures

I checked again. You were right, it was using an old skin. It was updated but read the description before updating.

6 hours ago, MARINE4th said:

hi, i dont know why my shift+x and ctrl+x hot key doesnt work (when i press them a windows beep sound would apper), i can only change color by x right now

Maybe a conflict with another mod. But you can always change the keys if you modify the ini file.