IGNORED

Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy

1 hour ago, Ludwigsec said:

Ran into this error a bit after getting plowed and my character can't get pregnant.

Played for a few hours and i get this error every now and then i checked to see if i missed downloading something but unless im blind i seem to have everything needed

reinstalling everything didn't work either.

Error in script 110e05ef
Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x005F Command: Let

also my load order in case something is wrong in it.

load order.txt 2.03 kB · 1 download

it's related to companions again, you can ignore it for now, i'll make a quick fix soon

11 hours ago, dborg2 said:

If I'm correct, you found the problem in a different thread.

i do have a another post in the sexouts surport  forum but  as of last night nothing helpful i did use FNVedit  as one user surgested all sexout mods including pregnacy were green  no conflects

Having this mod on is causing micro stutters for me. I've done a lot of trial and error and I've pinned it down to having this mod on but more so having the fertility settings in MCM on anything but 0 so basically the mod can be installed but turning on the fertility in the MCM is causing micro stutters.

48 minutes ago, TheOneWhoCats said:

Having this mod on is causing micro stutters for me. I've done a lot of trial and error and I've pinned it down to having this mod on but more so having the fertility settings in MCM on anything but 0 so basically the mod can be installed but turning on the fertility in the MCM is causing micro stutters.

Be sure that you started a new game, if you did updated the mod. And also xnvse can significally increase performance in case of many npcs. Stutters will still be exist, as it's a heavy scripted mod, but a 1-2 millisecond frametime drop in like 10 seconds is almost nothing. In case if stutters is critical, or spikes is really high, i'd like to see a debug log

Hey folks!

Looking for some help with this mod.

So far as I can tell, the mod is working correctly [see: it's not, hence posting here ;p]. It shows up in MCM, even upon loading up a game I get the prompt starting it [the sexout pregnancy mod] has initiated. When I go to the medscanner and scan self for fertility, it has varying level of Fertility Level, Cycle, Ova, how much sperm is in the vag/womb. Got the Bunx and Ferz pills/darts/etc all in game.

Even enabled the tick to ensure pregnancy if sperm hits the womb, but after doing a scan to ensure some swimmers got in there and then slept for several [in-game] days, it still showed negative results with the bub test and Dr Mitch also confirmed ["with 99% certainty"] the lack of pregnancy.

However, the Preg Percent and PregToGo gauges are both locked at 0, regardless of what I try and do [popping fertEZ pills, ticking 'ensure pregnancy' box in MCM].

If someone can help me shed some light on this, that would be outstanding! :D

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
[X] Sortomatic.esm
[X] FCOMaster.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutTryout.esm
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] Afterschool Special.esm
[X] JIP Selective-Fire.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esm
[X] Ambient Temperature.esm
[X] Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
[X] SexoutIntimacy.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] wsex.esm
[X] SomeguySeries.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] Enhanced Item Info.esp
[X] Armor Replacer Child NPC Fix.esp
[X] Readius_NV.esp
[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
[ ] FCO - NPC Changes.esp
[ ] FCO - GlowingOne.esp
[ ] FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp
[X] More Perks Update.esp
[X] wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
[X] Safe ShowRaceMenu.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
[X] Sexist Dialogue V1.5.0.esp
[X] Russell.esp
[X] FCO - Russell.esp
[X] Sprint Mod.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] MorePerksFixed.esp
[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] FCO - Afterschool Special.esp
[X] FlashlightNVSE.esp
[X] NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear.esp
[X] JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
[X] HUD Extended - Ambient Temperature.esp
[X] HUD Extended.esp
[X] zzjayHairsFNV.esp
[X] BerettaNV_NVSE.esp
[X] HK416SOPMOD.esp
[X] Resident Evil - Jill Valentine Race.esp
[X] Doc Mitchell's Ammo Stash - Triple Ammo.esp
[X] RagingBull.esp
[X] DEagle.esp
[X] 1911.esp
[X] B92FS.esp
[X] G36K.esp
[X] FAMAS.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Armor.esp
[X] Sexist Dialogue V1.4.2.esp
[X] Sexist Dialogue V1.4.0.esp
[X] Sexist Dialogue V1.4.1.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] Sexist Dialogue V1.3.0.esp
[X] Sexist Dialogue V1.3.1.esp
[X] Sexist Dialogue V1.2.1.esp
[X] SexoutIntimacyQuestsFNV.esp
[X] Sexist Dialogue V1.2.0.esp
[X] SexoutIntimacyDialog.esp
[X] Sexist Dialogue V1.0.1.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] WastelandNecklaceCollection.esp
[X] T6M Combat Uniform NV.esp
[X] QS_Blackwolf_NV_Backpackmod.esp
[X] ShilohDS-Color Maps and Icons.esp
[X] Karma Perks.esp
[X] BT Remove Powderganger Ownership.esp
[X] Restraints - Death Alternative.esp
[X] Ghost Variants Safe.esp
[X] GoodspringsPlayerHome.esp
[X] Goodsprings Shack.esp
[X] FCO - Willow.esp
[ ] FCO - Willow (Cazy).esp
[X] RHINO-M1.esp
[X] CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp
[X] zzClothes.esp
[X] Type3MClothing_AddOn_only.esp
[X] jotoughgirl.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] NWghostbodysuit.esp
[X] ghostbodysuitcamo.esp
[X] TG Blackwidow type3.esp
[X] ThreefoldLaw.esp
[X] MercWanderer.esp
[X] Max Level 100.esp
[X] FairyRadar.esp
[X] Grim Reaper's Sprint With Ranks.esp
[X] fixed_grim_reapers_sprint.esp
[X] wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
[X] Jill Sound replacer.esp
[X] REJill.esp
[X] SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
[X] RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
[X] SexoutPositioning.esp
[X] SexoutPosNew.esp
[X] SexoutAnimManagement.esp
[X] Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus.esp
[X] Slave In Pose NV Plus.esp
[X] Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
[X] SexoutLust.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
58 minutes ago, Booster12 said:

Hey folks!

Looking for some help with this mod.

So far as I can tell, the mod is working correctly [see: it's not, hence posting here ;p]. It shows up in MCM, even upon loading up a game I get the prompt starting it [the sexout pregnancy mod] has initiated. When I go to the medscanner and scan self for fertility, it has varying level of Fertility Level, Cycle, Ova, how much sperm is in the vag/womb. Got the Bunx and Ferz pills/darts/etc all in game.

Even enabled the tick to ensure pregnancy if sperm hits the womb, but after doing a scan to ensure some swimmers got in there and then slept for several [in-game] days, it still showed negative results with the bub test and Dr Mitch also confirmed ["with 99% certainty"] the lack of pregnancy.

However, the Preg Percent and PregToGo gauges are both locked at 0, regardless of what I try and do [popping fertEZ pills, ticking 'ensure pregnancy' box in MCM].

If someone can help me shed some light on this, that would be outstanding! :D

Description is a bit not finished, not only when sperm hits the womb, but also an ova. So you need an ova in order to get pregnant and determine how many babies you can get per pregnancy cycle. Tweak fertility to increase amount of ovas

19 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Description is a bit not finished, not only when sperm hits the womb, but also an ova. So you need an ova in order to get pregnant and determine how many babies you can get per pregnancy cycle. Tweak fertility to increase amount of ovas

Hopefully that helps things, but I'm thinking there may still be an issue [see: box ticked to ensure pregnancy when sperm hits the womb].

Even if there was just the 1 ova, shouldn't the Preg Percent be a number above 0 at the very least?

3 minutes ago, Booster12 said:

Even if there was just the 1 ova, shouldn't the Preg Percent be a number above 0 at the very least?

no, only when you get a pregnancy token, pregnancy token will force it to 0.001% and only after it will start the timer

3 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

no, only when you get a pregnancy token, pregnancy token will force it to 0.001% and only after it will start the timer

Ah, ok. It's been a long, long while since I played NV and I'm not sure what I did then that I'm not doing [or did wrong, lol] now.

Looking at the SexoutPreg deets in MCM, the only mention of ova anywhere in there is the amount of days the ova lasts, not how to increase the amount of them. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I did notice this in post #2: "Pregnancy console messages should have the prefix "Pregxxxx" the later bit being the script posting the message."

I can safely say that when I load a game and give it a few moments to click into gear [loading mods, etc] that I do not get this message... which really has me confused since I got what appears to be everything else this mod offers working, just.. you know.. not the most critical part, lol.

I'm really not sure how to troubleshoot this because I am a mod novice but welcome assistance. xD

EDIT, EDIT: I started a new game, just in case perhaps there was something wrong with my play through.

I talked to good ol chet about a discount and straight away I noticed one error [which is incidental to this mod/problem, that being he was humping the air with my character nowhere to be seen] but also at the same time Pipboy alerted me that there was a pregnancy error and did an info dump.

I pressed console button and this is what showed up. Thoughts?

Error.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, warden239 said:

does anyone have the previos sexout pregnancy files cause aprently v3 is bugged

What is bugged about it?

Edit: Also 'V3' has been the name of the version for 10 years.

10 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

What is bugged about it?

Edit: Also 'V3' has been the name of the version for 10 years.

well whenevr i try to get pregnant it gives me this long line of errors in console and i can never get pregnant

3 hours ago, warden239 said:

well whenevr i try to get pregnant it gives me this long line of errors in console and i can never get pregnant

What version of Sexout Pregnancy and xNVSE are you using? (they both had a lot of updates lately because xNVSE's first versions broke stuff)

Hello,  when my kid reaches adult stage, they lose their custom name and the name changes back to the generic "*race* baby". also they cant talk and the screen zooms in and zooms out quickly but no dialogue box appears, may someone please help, i have not modded in years and im a big dummy. thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, dborg2 said:

What version of Sexout Pregnancy and xNVSE are you using? (they both had a lot of updates lately because xNVSE's first versions broke stuff)

I ended up using nvse 6 and then went back to 5 after having difficulties their, I think for some reason sexout pregnancy can’t read spunk, if I’m reading the error log correctly 

14 hours ago, Dod dod said:

Hello,  when my kid reaches adult stage, they lose their custom name and the name changes back to the generic "*race* baby". also they cant talk and the screen zooms in and zooms out quickly but no dialogue box appears, may someone please help, i have not modded in years and im a big dummy. thanks in advance.

i'm sure all this stuff is related to "offsprings" part of pregnancy, and this part was never updated since 2016

12 hours ago, Fineness said:

How my character is supposed to became pregnant ? i use a custom race by the way, from fallout character overhaul

Spoiler

ova.png

only sperm in womb starts the thing, sperm traking is made by spunk mod, so i can't say when it will happen