4 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Cumbloating works very well, but reading your other issues, it might be related to something else. Set it to max and try 1 or more times with a bighorner as experiment. (Make sure you also have animal pregnancies enabled in MCM)

There are no 'best settings',  as it depends on preferences. Usually I reduce the menstruation/ova cycle to a few days for player and double the few days for NPC. I also increase the fertility chance to 75% or so for player and 50-60% for NPC. Thirdly I increase the ova-life for "Few days"-1. (always needs to be less then menstruation cycle).

If you really want to, you can increase the male-semen strength from 70% to 100%, but I leave that up to you.

There are also settings in SexoutSpunk, but I usually don't mess with those. (Except the 'always clean yourself at water source', because I hate clicking away pop-ups)

Thanks for responding

But what does cumbloating do pregnancy wise? It just seems to me that it just inflates a belly and that's it. 

Anyhow, I edited my settings based on your suggestions, I don't know if that's high enough on the menstruation effects though. And I'm still having the problem of semen not going into the Vagina / Womb. I'm playing as a dude if that helps. 

2 hours ago, Sylic3 said:

Thanks for responding

But what does cumbloating do pregnancy wise? It just seems to me that it just inflates a belly and that's it. 

Anyhow, I edited my settings based on your suggestions, I don't know if that's high enough on the menstruation effects though. And I'm still having the problem of semen not going into the Vagina / Womb. I'm playing as a dude if that helps. 

Ah. playing as a male. I didn;t conside that.

I *think* you should decrease the "Player Female Fertilty Cycle days' to a few days. If you also enabled male pregnancies on 'pregnancy' settings, that should start the generation of OVAs, but, I've never played as a male character, so I wouldn't know.  (Make sure 'Ova Life Length in days' is at least 1 day less then the 'Cycle days').

Cumbloating, or visible pregnancies might not work for male characters, as there are no meshes for pregnant males.

-----------------

If I'm completely mistaking you, and you just want female pregnancies for NPC/Followers, you should change the 'NPC Female Fertilty Cycle days' to a few days.

Cumbloating has nothing to do with actual pregnancies. If the amount of cum in vagina exceeds a treshhold the belly will become bigger. (Cumbloating and an already running pregnancy increment eachother).

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason the belly doesn't show up on my character I'm pretty sure I have the right settings and the mod requirements.

Here's my load order for reference.

On the other side when I set the duration of the fertility cycle the game also completely ignores the set duration and continues on with the default cycle.

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP DEU - Basisspiel + Alle DLCs.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
ILO - PipBoy Light.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
boa ncrpahelmet.esp
Boacombat2glove.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
YUP DEU - NPC Verbesserungen (Basisspiel + Alle DLCs).esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
NukaCola-Ojo.esp
DeepSpiritualEyes-NV.esp
1CazyTestEsp.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
ILO - GS Shack.esp

2 hours ago, Anurabis said:

For some reason the belly doesn't show up on my character I'm pretty sure I have the right settings and the mod requirements.

Here's my load order for reference.

On the other side when I set the duration of the fertility cycle the game also completely ignores the set duration and continues on with the default cycle.

Hide contents

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP DEU - Basisspiel + Alle DLCs.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
ILO - PipBoy Light.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
boa ncrpahelmet.esp
Boacombat2glove.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
YUP DEU - NPC Verbesserungen (Basisspiel + Alle DLCs).esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
NukaCola-Ojo.esp
DeepSpiritualEyes-NV.esp
1CazyTestEsp.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
ILO - GS Shack.esp

Have you followed Ritual Clarities Sexout Common Resources Tutorial?

Also sidenote, but you don't need MPO scriptaddon Base.esp . It's integrated with in the other 3 MPO's

29 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Have you followed Ritual Clarities Sexout Common Resources Tutorial?

Also sidenote, but you don't need MPO scriptaddon Base.esp . It's integrated with in the other 3 MPO's

Yeah I did that's why I'm confused I followed it to the point.

4 hours ago, 1k2k1k2k said:

can sexout offspring make my offsprings just wait where they are? It seems a MCM setting in  the version 2014****. Have it removed in version 201708**?

I think they are now behaving more like followers, but I usually just get rid of the babies before they get old.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

my pregnancy system seems to be not functioning
can't get pregnant whatsoever, even with the stats in the pic below

help please...

0181027082158.png

No sperm in the semen by the looks, probably something in Spunk unless you've changed some MCM settings in Spunk. Ova don't fertilise without Sperm :)

21 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

20181028103541.png

181028113404.png

well, now that i can have sperm in my womb...but still can't get pregnant... and the total sperm is still 0.. i don't recall i ever changed the settings of spunk

@bellybunkicker help..... 

With those settings you are at only 9% of a 15 day Fertility Cycle so only 0.22% fertile, that will ramp up to 140% on day 15. The 95% is just the length of the ramp.
If you want to get pregnant more easily shorten the number of days and it should recalculate.

1.png.3df20c2c58015f8f3673456283299a74.png2.png.0ba7626572812df34699aef09e38a427.png

yea... still won't get pregnant even with high value stats... the 2nd pic is later after the 1st pic.

and I made a screenshot of some info related to pregnancy(i think) in console.

I think the total sperm remaining 0 is the problem. Also, is it possible that some of the mods I installed have blocked the pregnancy system from working?

sorry for the pics spam.

4.png

20 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

1.png.3df20c2c58015f8f3673456283299a74.png

yea... still won't get pregnant even with high value stats... the 2nd pic is later after the 1st pic.

and I made a screenshot of some info related to pregnancy(i think) in console.

I think the total sperm remaining 0 is the problem. Also, is it possible that some of the mods I installed have blocked the pregnancy system from working?

sorry for the pics spam.

Hmm it must be some other mod like Breeder or something interfering with it, I have no idea why sperm total is zero when sperm womb is 8.0million I wrote all that stuff 6 years ago and haven't made recent changes so you must be doing something different to others. Pregnancy has no control over the sperm/semen volumes, it just reads the numbers, that end is all Spunk.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:17 AM, Ifearfortherepublic said:

I'm probably doing something wrong here, but I can't figure out what. Pregnant bodies are invisible - all of them, in all outfits (including nude) all the time.

I've got common resources and as best as I can tell I've got the correct load order.

You are probably missing the Maternity clothing pack, link is in the first post.

4 hours ago, Ifearfortherepublic said:

That was it. Thanks for the quick reply. 

I'd double check if you missed that asset to be sure you have everything else needed. Use the guide to be sure all is included (except perhaps the one mod no longer distributed :( )

Also thank you for responding back and being curious and letting people know their suggestions worked. Shows those helping that they are appreciated and shows others that might have the same problem that solution works :D  Win Win!!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else had problems with birthing animations never ending? Or "ending" where your character can move but is stuck in the animation with the negative effects? Ive tried a few online fixes and am careful when installing mods does anyonne know of a fix, it sucks not being able to use a majority of the mods because of this bug.