On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:04 AM, trees said:

Not sure if anyone already reported back on this but while I was troubleshooting for a different problem I got my character pregnant with deathclaw eggs. Belly went to P2 at most. In addition, cum inflation settings don't seem to be working at all for me. P3 and P4 belly models are definitely there, as NPCs from mods I have are definitely walking around with them, but even with 2 or 3 Deathclaw eggs the most I got was P2.

Ok, I  doubled the size of them, they did seem small at only 40 when a human baby is 100, so I set them to 90 as there are more likely to be triplets in Deathclaws than humans :smile:

If any others need buffing let me know, its an easy adjustment.

Update 20180420.1:

Increased size of all 3 types Deathclaw eggs from 40 to 90-110
Also increased Bloatfly Larve size from 5 to 10

SexoutPregnancyV3-20180420.zip

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, kobilca said:

I meant that the breasts of type 3 cali body are small : p

I suggest you look more closely at the breast size of average women before terming those as small or "flat chested" even by online picture standards.
If you want bigger, learn to do it yourself perhaps. You may be able to bodymorph the boobs larger.

1 hour ago, Andarus said:

It seems the Mod isn't working for my custom Companions Willow and Vanessa. In the Medical Scanner I only get Cass. Any Fix/Workaround for that?

It does not should works with any customs followers at all, if it was not scripted

9 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

It does not should works with any customs followers at all, if it was not scripted

Williow should work, but won't show in the Medical scanner.
Otherwise you will have to set all females to be fertile in the MCM for any custom females to work assuming they are human race. Possibly unknown human race females might be treated as Caucasian, I really can't remember it was 3 years ago :smile:

37 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Williow should work, but won't show in the Medical scanner.

I checked why it won't show up, and can say that it's just not scripted(edit, it even don't have a message blocks with the information stuff for any custom follower). It have a part for the vanilla npcs, even have a lines to get a custom npcs refids (example Set rZWillow to SexoutSQActorRefs3rdParty.SCRWillowREF), but as it was made with "ShowMessage", it only can use a 9 buttons per menu w/o of any generation of the message menu.

The simple fix for it can be made with "MessageBoxEx" and some arrays things, as for checking conditions and sorting, that can help to generate multi-leveled menu, if for example player will be have all of the followers, as for a holder of an actors.(the simple example, the debug menu in sexout spunk)
But i'm lazy to fix it, and i don't use it, so i don't know who will make a fix for it...

7 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

I checked why it won't show up, and can say that it's just not scripted(edit, it even don't have a message blocks with the information stuff for any custom follower). It have a part for the vanilla npcs, even have a lines to get a custom npcs refids (example Set rZWillow to SexoutSQActorRefs3rdParty.SCRWillowREF), but as it was made with "ShowMessage", it only can use a 9 buttons per menu w/o of any generation of the message menu.

The simple fix for it can be made with "MessageBoxEx" and some arrays things, as for checking conditions and sorting, that can help to generate multi-leveled menu, if for example player will be have all of the followers, as for a holder of an actors.(the simple example, the debug menu in sexout spunk)
But i'm lazy to fix it, and i don't use it, so i don't know who will make a fix for it...

Well when that was done before we had a script extender and my knowledge was pretty noob, someone did do a more advanced medical scanner on LL, not sure where it is though. Have a search in the downloads.

hi so my character is fertile while being pregnant and my body mesh keeps swapping every minute between non-pregnant body and a pregnant one I've tried to reset pregnancy in the mcm menu multiple times but nothing changes

• 4 weeks later...

You are likely missing Sexout Common Resource's resources. Take your time to follow the installation guide made by RitualClarity (You can find it linked in Sexout Common Resources). There's also a PDF supplied with the guide, in case you have difficulty following the online guide.

So after sex the medical scanner will say there is semen in the vagina and over time the sperm (total) will get a number as well. However the Sperm in the womb never ever goes up and I'm not sure why. The medical scanner currently shows...

Semen (vagina): 4.182917 ml

Sperm: (Total) 0.016550 million

Sperm: (womb) 0.0000000 million

In all my attempts these will go down and no sperm will enter the womb.

- Peak fertility is at 300% for males and females.

- Percentage of fertility in female cycle is 80%

- female cycle length is 4 days

- all attempts are with a female player and some guy in Goodsprings.

- Everytime sex ends I'll wait a few seconds to make sure the game can process everything correctly before I go into the med scanner.

Anyone know what might be wrong?

22 minutes ago, tod howard said:

(game hours), not sure if waitingSo after sex the medical scanner will say there is semen in the vagina and over time the sperm (total) will get a number as well. However the Sperm in the womb never ever goes up and I'm not sure why. The medical scanner currently shows...

Semen (vagina): 4.182917 ml

Sperm: (Total) 0.016550 million

Sperm: (womb) 0.0000000 million

In all my attempts these will go down and no sperm will enter the womb.

- Peak fertility is at 300% for males and females.

- Percentage of fertility in female cycle is 80%

- female cycle length is 4 days

- all attempts are with a female player and some guy in Goodsprings.

- Everytime sex ends I'll wait a few seconds to make sure the game can process everything correctly before I go into the med scanner.

Anyone know what might be wrong?

If I remember rightly sperm migration into the womb can take hours. Not sure if waiting speeds it up.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

so just wondering does changing the pregnancy length effect the belly sizes? eg:shorter length causes less sizes to show in a pregnancy?

The max-belly size for that particular pregnancy won't change. But different pregnancies have different max-belly sizes. From only very small (radroach, bloatfly) to extremely large (bighorner) and if you combine pregnancies or have multiple pregnancies they will all increment.

33 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

The max-belly size for that particular pregnancy won't change. But different pregnancies have different max-belly sizes. From only very small (radroach, bloatfly) to extremely large (bighorner) and if you combine pregnancies or have multiple pregnancies they will all increment. 

so if i say set the length to 10% it should still show all sizes for that pregnancy?

23 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

so if i say set the length to 10% it should still show all sizes for that pregnancy? 

Simple stated yes... The duration of the bellysize is reduced by 10% though, as the fetus grows faster, and giving birth happens sooner.

I usually play with 3% setting, unless a mod requires the 7% setting.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, wargozz said:

I have an issue. Looked everywhere on this forum, but can't find a solution.

Game has some strange stuttering, micro-lag, or something like that every 1 or 2 seconds. Its not that horrible, but kinda annoying.

It looks like some "frames" missing in the movie, like small "teleportation" every two second. But framerate itself is ok.

After testing, i discover that this stuttering begin after Player or NPC receive Fertility token. It doesn't matter how many NPC get it, even if only player get it, stuttering begins.

When i disable fertility in MCM menu, stuttering ends.

If i disable SexoutPregnancyV3 and mods based on it, everything is fine.

If i run the game only with based mods, but with pregnancy - stuttering. (I have to keep maternity overkill and sprunk ON so maybe that matters too)

Stuttering happens in older version of SPV3 as well.

At first i discovered that strange bug after Doc Mitchel gave me PipBoy and when i leave his house, but once it was even before, right after character get up from bed. It was strange.

Its not "normal" lag like freeze, or low fps, it something different.

I hope this information help. Its a very nice mod, i played it on my old PC couple years ago. But now its literally imposible for me.

All you can try is to adjust the Pregnancy script speed in MCM. Otherwise, there's really been minimal changes in the last 3 years and if anything those changes for Maternity Overkill reduced the script load.