NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Hey, just out of curiosity what was the Cause of the Partyhatpregnancy bug, just reinstalled Sexout +Pregnancy on a fresh install of new vegas and I keep running into either Pregnancy not being triggered by S.O. Spunk a vast majority of the time, and when pregnancy occurs, I become the proud parent of 95 lbs of party hats.... 

That being said I can now fulfill my dream of opening the first Party supply store in New Vegas...

Hi Halstrom, can i ask you something?.

In the mod's menu, at pregnancy list is the "Android ova" with "None - Human - Android - Eyebot" ovas. how does this work?, because i'm playing with "Daughters of ares" and my character doesn't get pregnant with "Android" or "eyebot", only with human ova.

Thanks for your time.

Hey, just out of curiosity what was the Cause of the Partyhatpregnancy bug, just reinstalled Sexout +Pregnancy on a fresh install of new vegas and I keep running into either Pregnancy not being triggered by S.O. Spunk a vast majority of the time, and when pregnancy occurs, I become the proud parent of 95 lbs of party hats.... 

That being said I can now fulfill my dream of opening the first Party supply store in New Vegas...

Hmm I think PartyHat is the default item added if the system can't find a pregnancy to match the race of the father sperm or mothers ova, so maybe a custom race might cause it. I fixed a cause of PartyHats but there may be others as I used it through a lot of my code because adding nothing caused script crashes.

In the mod's menu, at pregnancy list is the "Android ova" with "None - Human - Android - Eyebot" ovas. how does this work?, because i'm playing with "Daughters of ares" and my character doesn't get pregnant with "Android" or "eyebot", only with human ova.

Thanks for your time.

What do you get if an Android gets pregnant? That was the question, so this was supposed to be the option for players to choose. I don't think I ever got Android working as there were multiple Android races and some complicated coding to use them. I also never played a android race to test them, so its probably incomplete coding somewhere.

Hmm I think PartyHat is the default item added if the system can't find a pregnancy to match the race of the father sperm or mothers ova, so maybe a custom race might cause it. I fixed a cause of PartyHats but there may be others as I used it through a lot of my code because adding nothing caused script crashes.

Thanks for your time.

What do you get if an Android gets pregnant? That was the question, so this was supposed to be the option for players to choose. I don't think I ever got Android working as there were multiple Android races and some complicated coding to use them. I also never played a android race to test them, so its probably incomplete coding somewhere.

Ah ok, i just wanted to know what that means and does. thank you for the response.

Follow the SCR Resources Tutorial, link found in OP. (believe under a spoiler)

Follow that closely and you will have the required resources. If you are missing these, you are likely missing other files.

Make sure you are / have loaded up all Halstrom required files for Pregnancy as well as SCR.

Follow that closely and you will have the required resources. If you are missing these, you are likely missing other files.

Make sure you are / have loaded up all Halstrom required files for Pregnancy as well as SCR.

Sorry should of gotten rid of the previous message fixed it now, thank you for the response though.

every time i load a save i have a pop up to turn the sperm on in mcm options of spunk , or the option is already checked so what should i do to get rid of this message ?

Sorry should of gotten rid of the previous message fixed it now, thank you for the response though.

no problems, glad you solved your problems.

So i did a full reset of this game, og not work. i installed everything and still dont work.