The douches only show up if you have the ingredients. Nuka Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla are the only two I remember off hand. There's "Ma Gibson's Anti-fungal Douche" as well, but I've never made that one and have no clue what its ingredients are.

There's also a test trunk in Doc Mitchells bedroom that, if I remember correctly, has samples of all the douches as well as many other SCR-added chems and such. Be careful, there's also sperm samples in there so don't just hit "take all" or Atom knows what you may give birth to ;)

Yeah, there's a lot of experimental stuff in there :)

The anti-fungal douche is more powerful and removes SporeCarrier/Plant infections and a couple of others like Bloatflies. You need a FireAnt egg , Sunset Sarsparella and a Japeleno Pepper. Just realised there are no fire ant eggs in NV, so I removed that from the recipe for the next SCR release.

New Update 20130303.1beta: (Beta file in second post as usual, updated main file to last beta)

Found some issues with sperm life so hopefully a fix for lingering sperm

Also tried a fix for the NPC's still attempting to add birthing effects when the player isn't in the same cell, so birthing should stall till the player enters the cell.

Also did a change to Fertility script to split the Pregnancy number limiting off into it's own token to make space for later.

Hey I can't seem to make a simple warm cola douche or the other cola douche? Does anyone know the ingredients... I know you need a cola

I do know how to make the Ma Gibson's Anti-fungal Douche  -  Jalapeno peppers and Sarsaparilla

If anyone can help that would be great...

Thanks, for your time

Why the mod is blocked if SexoutSpunk is not present? An information message would be sufficient...

Because it completely fails to work if Spunk is not loaded.

No spunk = no sperm = no pregnancy.

And as far as I remember it is just a message.

Hey I can't seem to make a simple warm cola douche or the other cola douche? Does anyone know the ingredients... I know you need a cola

I do know how to make the Ma Gibson's Anti-fungal Douche  -  Jalapeno peppers and Sarsaparilla

If anyone can help that would be great...

Thanks, for your time

I think it has to be made at a campfire, but as far as I remember a normal douche is just Sarsaparilla.

I'm really curious why you have the ability and can give birth to a tumbleweed. since i was looking through geck and found a gastation token for tumbleweed is the the effects of a mutation or something? Also what in the world is a pony race? i found that in geck and am curious what it is.

I just added every creature that existed, PonyRace is MLP pony race, though theres no MLP patch for Spunk to work as far as I know.

Update 20170824.1:

Fixes for bodyswapping by dborg2

I tried the new version released. The clothing is no longer deleted but the clothes also no longer change as pregnancy progresses. I am using clothing from SCR. If I remove the clothes and go naked the belly sizes change as it progresses, but with clothing on nothing happens. Also, every time I equip and unequip clothing it adds another pregnancy belly to my inventory. For instance, if I have P1B3 and i equip and unequip my clothing 10 times I end up with 10 of these belly armors in my inventory. This is because when you equip the armor it no longer removes the belly armor from your inventory, it just unequips it. Then when you unequip the armor it spawns a new belly armor and equips it. This is not a big of a problem as the armors supported by SCR not working though for belly progression.

I'm really curious why you have the ability and can give birth to a tumbleweed. since i was looking through geck and found a gastation token for tumbleweed is the the effects of a mutation or something? Also what in the world is a pony race? i found that in geck and am curious what it is.

I just added every creature that existed, PonyRace is MLP pony race, though theres no MLP patch for Spunk to work as far as I know.

Update 20170824.1:

Fixes for bodyswapping by dborg2

I tried the new version released. The clothing is no longer deleted but the clothes also no longer change as pregnancy progresses. I am using clothing from SCR. If I remove the clothes and go naked the belly sizes change as it progresses, but with clothing on nothing happens. Also, every time I equip and unequip clothing it adds another pregnancy belly to my inventory. For instance, if I have P1B3 and i equip and unequip my clothing 10 times I end up with 10 of these belly armors in my inventory. This is because when you equip the armor it no longer removes the belly armor from your inventory, it just unequips it. Then when you unequip the armor it spawns a new belly armor and equips it. This is not a big of a problem as the armors supported by SCR not working though for belly progression.

If you can provide me with a list of outfits that failed swapping, please provide them to me. I changed the scripts drastically and might have made errors.

I'll also look into removing nude-bellies when the swapscript runs, so that you have 1 when nude, and none when clothed.

its weird giving myself more then 1 egg will cause it to disappear usually then the belly size decreases and it will only show one egg token.

For some creatures, PC and others are maxed on number of pregnancies. If you go over that number, any extra eggs/embryo's are removed. As far as I know, there is no check on different pregnancies taking place at the same time. So you can give yourself a bighornpup, deathclaw egg, 5 thumbleweed-seeds and 1 baby of each human race and gender. (Note that if you do that, you might get a buffer-overflow when calculating belly size, and P7 might switch over to -P7 --> 'Non-Pregnant')

If you can provide me with a list of outfits that failed swapping, please provide them to me. I changed the scripts drastically and might have made errors.

I'll also look into removing nude-bellies when the swapscript runs, so that you have 1 when nude, and none when clothed.

I could give you a list but since none of the armor works I'm not going to do that as there are hundreds of armors I'd have to list out. I tried at least 30 at random from the scr armors list plus stock clothing and none of them would swap to any stage. That includes all stock armors/clothing as well as scr/mat pack stuff.

The only one that doesn't work for me is combat armor..   the others I've tried work

unless metal armor  and leather reinforced have pregnancy meshes..   idk..

if so, then that's 3 non-working armors (out of a ton of armors in my inventory that work very well  :) )

I could give you a list but since none of the armor works I'm not going to do that as there are hundreds of armors I'd have to list out. I tried at least 30 at random from the scr armors list plus stock clothing and none of them would swap to any stage. That includes all stock armors/clothing as well as scr/mat pack stuff.

Sorry for not returning your message. I had to prepare stuff for guests for my birthdayparty.

Could you perhaps make a debuglog? (SCR-turn debug on. SO pregnancy - Debug level 7 or 8). I really want to find out why yours isn't working, while shadowclone0 is.

The only one that doesn't work for me is combat armor..   the others I've tried work

unless metal armor  and leather reinforced have pregnancy meshes..   idk..

if so, then that's 3 non-working armors (out of a ton of armors in my inventory that work very well  :) )

Metal Armor and Leather Armor reinsforced don't swap, because they require a workstation. (Unless you re using my 'RemoveWorkStationNeeds.esp)

Note. Haven't had time to look at the "getting a new nudebody 'outfit' everytime you undress,even if you already had one in your inventory"-issue

Sorry for not returning your message. I had to prepare stuff for guests for my birthdayparty.

Could you perhaps make a debuglog? (SCR-turn debug on. SO pregnancy - Debug level 7 or 8). I really want to find out why yours isn't working, while shadowclone0 is.

here

SexoutSCRLog-2017-8-27-19-33.txt

Roger that. I will stick to the beta version because i am scared to mess up something ^^ and everything works great except this point (swap). In fact i don't find building armors that annoying.

If you need help with log/beta test or something i volunteer.

Thx for your work.

Hello all,

A new BETA release for Sexout Pregnancy 20180901.1.

SexoutPregnancyV3 20170901.1.rar

Bug fixes:

- Outfits should swap again. Thank you DoctaSax for the help you have provided me for this   = TESTED

- Matriarch Cloak (one of them, forgot which one) didn't swap due to different error   = TESTED

- Dirty Businesswear always swapped to Booby-size 4, skipping boodysize 3 for non-cali bodies.   = UNTESTED

- Nude bodies shouldn't be stacking up  = UNTESTED

- Changed some debugging text to make more sense. = TESTED

For me it works again, but if people could test this, that would be great.

Especially people with a non-standard bodytype as Type3-Cali.

Hello all,

attachicon.gifSexoutPregnancyV3 20170901.1.rar

Bug fixes:

- Outfits should swap again. Thank you DoctaSax for the help you have provided me for this   = TESTED

- Matriarch Cloak (one of them, forgot which one) didn't swap due to different error   = TESTED

- Dirty Businesswear always swapped to Booby-size 4, skipping boodysize 3 for non-cali bodies.   = UNTESTED

If you are using SMMP now or in the future keep in mind it is based on the date released. (mods are from before that time ;)) so it isn't the bleeding edge. It should be solid and very stable versions when I use it. Currently it is using the previous version of Maternity Overkill, pregnancy etc. (mods listed on page. If you use it, please update (install over) the mod as needed to bring your system up to date before asking for support here, or on any of the included mod pages. the authors are very kind and allowed me to merge them for ease of use this requires that you do some extra work as you continue using it and update the needed files.

Yes, as soon as I get the thumbs up from the included mods are stable and in a "good state" solid etc. I will update the system again and you will see a new release.

Hello all,

attachicon.gifSexoutPregnancyV3 20170901.1.rar

Bug fixes:

seems to work again. I only tested it with 5 different outfits though.

Update 20170901.1:

Bug fixes by dborg2

- Outfit swapping scripts have had a major redesign in order to improve performance, while keeping the same functionality.

- Outfits should swap again. Thank you DoctaSax for the help you have provided me for this = TESTED

- Matriarch Cloak (one of them, forgot which one) didn't swap due to different error = TESTED

- Dirty Businesswear always swapped to Booby-size 4, skipping boodysize 3 for non-cali bodies. = UNTESTED

- Nude bodies shouldn't be stacking up = UNTESTED

The latest 20170916.1 is causing problems with animations once over. For instance after a birthing animation you can no longer use the 3rd person key or the wait key. Restarting the game does not fix this issue only reverting to a save before it broke the keys will fix it. The older 20180901.1 version does not have this problem.

Very odd. The only thing I changed was:

versions prior to 20170901.1:

if NX_IsInList SexoutSLOutfitNaked rSwapUpperBody < 1
                        Call SexoutP9SUDFRemoveNudeBodies rActor
                    endif

Version:  Update 20170901.1:  (Removed the If..)

Version: Update 20170916.1: (readded the if..)

if NX_IsInList SexoutSLOutfitNaked rSwapUpperBody < 1
                    endif

Are you using an old version of NVSE or NVSE_Extended perhaps?