Alright but i've yet to find a npc that's pregnant and i got setting 4 on. I'm not sure how it works do they need to have sex or not to have a ova and end up preg. I'm not sure what settings are best for npcs to be effected so let me know what i need to change.

Random NPC's will only get pregnant if their fertility etc is correct and they have sex. This will not happen unless the player is in the same cell. Pregnancy progress should catch up though if you leave the cell and come back a week/month later.

To get too many random NPC's pregnant will mean a lagfest too.

Is there a  plugin that lets npc have sex.

Lovers bed allows npc - npc interactions but you may want to adjust the detection radius to 0, they will stop when they detect you. Even at 0 if you get too close they will stop.

Update 20170809.1:

Fixes and updates by dborg2, some for Maternity Pack Overkill

- Requires at least Sexout Common Resources 20170820.1

- Completely overhauled the outfit swapping scripts in an attempt to greatly improve performance

- added Outfit swap-code for the new outfits from SCR.

- Made the unborn deathclaw eggs maximum size a tiny bit bigger

- Fixed: Arena Sunset Sarsaparilla Swimsuit doesn't swap and Arena SunsetSars Swimsuit does. Merged them together.

- Other small fixes in FormIdLists and outfit-swapping scripts that I forgot to write down

Hi, I love your mod..   but now it changes my outfit to another one constantly..  

it gets 'hung up' on one armor and switches back to that armor everytime, changing the equipped armor(which ever one I pick) to the one it got 'hung up' on..   so it literally changes the armor to that one, even in my inventory..   even when I drop the armor..   it's literally changed the gameid to that armor

I have 25 dropped armors, all the same now, on the ground lol

Hi, I love your mod..   but now it changes my outfit to another one constantly..  

it gets 'hung up' on one armor and switches back to that armor everytime, changing the equipped armor(which ever one I pick) to the one it got 'hung up' on..   so it literally changes the armor to that one, even in my inventory..   even when I drop the armor..   it's literally changed the gameid to that armor

I have 25 dropped armors, all the same now, on the ground lol

Which of the thousand armors is it and a debug.txt would be needed to debug it.

it happened mostly with enclave officer uniform..   the debug.txt though, I tried to make it but I can't find it

also, I went back to the SexoutPregnancyV3-20170616.1 version and it works correctly again, so I know I've not totally insane..  only partly lol

edit: I think I messed up on the debug.txt..   I found an SCR log, so I guess I made that instead, sorry I know it's no help :(

it happened mostly with enclave officer uniform..   the debug.txt though, I tried to make it but I can't find it

also, I went back to the SexoutPregnancyV3-20170616.1 version and it works correctly again, so I know I've not totally insane..  only partly lol

edit: I think I messed up on the debug.txt..   I found an SCR log, so I guess I made that instead, sorry I know it's no help :(

Yes an SCR log is right but with Pregnancy debugging enabled.

Analysing changelog. First part looks normal.

Preg5BSwapP0 Jiyeon: OutfitSwapped Ranger Battle Armor to Ranger Battle Armor BSHealth 1100.00, SwapStage  2

This part seems an unnessary swap.

Preg5BodyCalc Jiyeon: PrevOutfit Ranger Battle Armor, CurrOutfit T6M Jeans Outfit Bk

Preg5BSwapP0 Jiyeon: Start T6M Jeans Outfit Bk to Golf Ball BSHealth 100.00, SwapStage  0      <--- Scripts are being called to verify what out you are wearing

Preg5BSwapP0 Jiyeon: OutfitSwapped T6M Jeans Outfit Bk to <no name> BSHealth 100.00, SwapStage  2   <--- Wrong swap

I think I have an idea of what's going wrong here. I changed some minor things for non-pregnant-checking and added a ton of debugging. Could you repeat the tests with the esp please

Note to all others. This is specifically for debugging. It will spam your console log.

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

Looks like it's working well now, at least visually..   Here: SexoutSCRLog-2017-8-23-17-28.txt

it does look like it tries to do another swap when I change to the ranger combat outfit, but it seems to work correctly.

..or what I mean, is this:

when I change to the ranger combat outfit, it just makes the equip sound and a flicker(changing mesh/armor), then it stays on that armor.. 

..then when I change to other armors, it makes no equip sound,  and switches with no problems I can see  :)

Thank you

If you are getting the re-equip sound that may be caused by a little trick where if an NPC is wearing a 0DT/DR armour and has an armor with more than 0DT they will automatically swap to it and equip a weapon, hence I had to edit a heap of swapping outfits so they had at least 1DT.

Oh, okay that makes a bit of sense

I did find another problem now though..    my char finally became pregnant, now if I swap to an armor after my char's body change to P1 and up..

The armor unequips and disappears..   it's any armor or clothing that is for the body, armor that is a glove, hat, pauldron, boot..  they work fine

and I realize the reason those work still..   only the main body is changed during pregnancy   

here is the file:SexoutSCRLog-2017-8-23-20-31.txt

honestly, I do realize that I could just not equip armor that doesn't have a preg version though lol

I'm just giving you info for the mod version :)

edit: The armors that have a preg version, do switch correctly

20170809.1 has some sort of issue with sexout breeder. I'm not sure if it's similar to the issue the guy about was describing but it won't allow you to wear any clothing. Any clothing you try and equip is not only unequipped but also deleted from your inventory. I can confirm this does not happen on the previous 20170807.1 version. You know I'm not even sure it's causing an issue with sexout breeder because all clothing is removed not just clothing from that mod. Anything from SCR or any of the default clothing in general is deleted when you equip it so I think it's just a problem with the new mod version here and this alone.

20170809.1 has some sort of issue with sexout breeder. I'm not sure if it's similar to the issue the guy about was describing but it won't allow you to wear any clothing. Any clothing you try and equip is not only unequipped but also deleted from your inventory. I can confirm this does not happen on the previous 20170807.1 version. You know I'm not even sure it's causing an issue with sexout breeder because all clothing is removed not just clothing from that mod. Anything from SCR or any of the default clothing in general is deleted when you equip it so I think it's just a problem with the new mod version here and this alone.

Yeah, it's the pregnant body swap process like I was mentioning..  but I don't think it's breeder

It happens like that when there is no pregnant version of the armor..    switch to combat armor and you'll see what I mean..

It will switch to a pregnant version..   P1 - P7(If you have maternity packs installed ofc)

Thank you for the logs. They show me that my code isn't working as I want it to work. So I'm going to do some additional changes to the scripts.

I did find another problem now though..    my char finally became pregnant, now if I swap to an armor after my char's body change to P1 and up..

I have only done the fixes to the P0 (non-pregnant) scripts, now that I know this works, I'll implement them for the other swap-scripts.

honestly, I do realize that I could just not equip armor that doesn't have a preg version though lol

This was also the error you were getting for your non-pregnant clothing. When the outfit wasn't found, it would fall back to the outfit found succesfull a previous time.

Small question from my side:

Is Combat GEAR 06 a custom outfit?

I'm really curious why you have the ability and can give birth to a tumbleweed. since i was looking through geck and found a gastation token for tumbleweed is the the effects of a mutation or something? Also what in the world is a pony race? i found that in geck and am curious what it is.

Small question from my side:

Is Combat GEAR 06 a custom outfit?

yes it's from T6M equipment replacer (and it's just a standard non-pregnancy armor ofc)

(and you may already know this..  but the scr, pregnancy, and offspring mods seem to be working well together..

so thanks for that!  :) )

Version 20170824.1 (versus the official release)

- Added some debugging. Set debugging to '7' to view see it in the console

- Re-reworked the swapping code

- Minor cosmetic correction to 1 outfit from Sexout Common Resources.

SexoutPregnancyV3 20170824.1.rar

-----------

Toxic_Tripod0 and shadowclone0. Could you please enable debugging (7) and test if I have resolved your issues?

------------

LinksSword. Thumbleweed and raven are in bethesda logic 'animals', so they were added as potential offspring in case somebody made a mod for that in the future.

The Ponyrace, Foxrace and Krystalrace are(were) mods that were integrated to work with Sexout Pregnancy and Sexout Common Resources (or at least steps were made to integrate them). I believe that if you look for "My Little Pony" on the Nexus, you will still be able to find that mod.

I'm really curious why you have the ability and can give birth to a tumbleweed. since i was looking through geck and found a gastation token for tumbleweed is the the effects of a mutation or something? Also what in the world is a pony race? i found that in geck and am curious what it is.

I just added every creature that existed, PonyRace is MLP pony race, though theres no MLP patch for Spunk to work as far as I know.

Update 20170824.1:

Fixes for bodyswapping by dborg2