The pregnancy's with Fertile Breeder actually don't use 'Sexout Pregnancy' or 'Sexout Spunk', but have their own timers etc...

What you could do: Deactivate Spunk and in game reset Sexout Pregnancy. There is an MCM option in Sexout Pregnancy for that.

Then make a 'Clean save'. Reactivate Sexout Spunk and try again.

The pregnancy's with Fertile Breeder actually don't use 'Sexout Pregnancy' or 'Sexout Spunk', but have their own timers etc...

What you could do: Deactivate Spunk and in game reset Sexout Pregnancy. There is an MCM option in Sexout Pregnancy for that.

well when i deactivate spunk and load my game it crashes and i tried to use spunks mcm to uninstall it which works but then when i try to install it,it wont

well when i deactivate spunk and load my game it crashes and i tried to use spunks mcm to uninstall it which works but then when i try to install it,it wont

Did you uninstall spunk. Save game. close game. deactivate Spunk. load the save game, make a new savegame. close game, activate Spunk, load save game?

Also. Did you do the Reset-Pregnancy thing through it's MCM menu?

To properly uninstall Spunk pre-1.0, all the systems need to be turned off in the MCM menu separately, and then you need to go back in-game for notification. Post 1.0, it should just be a case of using a single option in the "general" sub of the MCM menu. Crashes after uninstalling are most likely a result of spells or perks sticking on an actor, which even a clean save won't remove on its own.

Did you uninstall spunk. Save game. close game. deactivate Spunk. load the save game, make a new savegame. close game, activate Spunk, load save game?

Also. Did you do the Reset-Pregnancy thing through it's MCM menu?

well it seems even making a new save with spunk uninstalled and deactivated still causes the game to crash after loading in the game even tried to start a new game and still nothing

Ok, looking through the code, I may have screwed up the chances of getting pregnant, this seems simpler and hopefully more usable, but I really need to see some debug texts showing this line to know how close things are now.

DebugPrint "Preg2UDFOva %n: %n MayGetPregIf Rnd(%2.0f) < %2.2f x %2.0f (SChance x Sperm),BCA%0.3f" rActor rMumOva fPregRoll fSpermChance fSpermTotal fBabyCountAdj
Update 20170731.1:

More adjustements to PregChances for Spunk update.

Added some possibly annoying debug messages as no-one reporting an issue is giving me any Debug.txt

I was conducting some experiments, had sex with the same guy 3 times, and 2 other guys. With another mod, came 4 of the young Bighorns back to back.

Built in Medical Scanner, through the Aid menu revealed 1 swimmer... The Advanced medical scanner mod, showed 10 swimmers. From what I could tell, the problem isn't with the Pregnancy mod, but an overkill on the tweaks for Spunk. Semen that is supposed to last 3 days, only lasts about 3 hours. and the swimmer count is extremely low now. Last time I tested the mod *about a year ago* the count was so astronomically high, that it rolled it over and started to show negative numbers.

I was conducting some experiments, had sex with the same guy 3 times, and 2 other guys. With another mod, came 4 of the young Bighorns back to back.

Built in Medical Scanner, through the Aid menu revealed 1 swimmer... The Advanced medical scanner mod, showed 10 swimmers. From what I could tell, the problem isn't with the Pregnancy mod, but an overkill on the tweaks for Spunk. Semen that is supposed to last 3 days, only lasts about 3 hours. and the swimmer count is extremely low now. Last time I tested the mod *about a year ago* the count was so astronomically high, that it rolled it over and started to show negative numbers.

yes well that's the idea is to fix the count rolling over problem, Doc may not have considered it shortens the semen life too being less semen.

You saw no messages in the debug window or top left corner ocassionally showing pregchance and pregrolls?

Ok, lets try this one, no changes to the outfit swapping, I can't do anything there without more info.

Update 20170731.2:

Improved chances of conception by 10x

Increased the likely hood of annoying debug messages, I will remove later when we know is working.

yes well that's the idea is to fix the count rolling over problem, Doc may not have considered it shortens the semen life too being less semen.

You saw no messages in the debug window or top left corner ocassionally showing pregchance and pregrolls?

No, I never had the occasional message for pregnancy chance. Also, wasn't during the Ovulation cycle, so chance to get pregnant should of been 0% anyway. My test, was the first 3 days of game start. Most settings have remained on default settings. I am going to continue my testing through Ovulation. Without using the new x10 multiplier. Instead, I am going to increase the life the sperm.

It's entirely probable you're simply misconstruing what you're seeing in the scanners. As said, the number generated by spunk is simply divided by a million compared to before, to do away with that rollover problem. So if you see 1 in the scanner now, it's one million. It's still supposed to be one million, just expressed in a lower number.

At the moment, given the discrepancy between the different medical scanners, probably the only readout of swimmers present I'll trust is what I see in spunk logs. I am working on a way of always displaying up-to-date data in the MCM, completely sortable etc, but it takes a bit of time.

Spurt longevity may've been affected by a fix I performed surrounding updating the necessary cum and sperm intel after sleep/wait/fast travel/OtherReasonsForLongTimesBetweenEvals. Might've fixed that but broke something else. Should be easy to track down.

It's entirely probable you're simply misconstruing what you're seeing in the scanners. As said, the number generated by spunk is simply divided by a million compared to before, to do away with that rollover problem. So if you see 1 in the scanner now, it's one million. It's still supposed to be one million, just expressed in a lower number.

At the moment, given the discrepancy between the different medical scanners, probably the only readout of swimmers present I'll trust is what I see in spunk logs. I am working on a way of always displaying up-to-date data in the MCM, completely sortable etc, but it takes a bit of time.

Spurt longevity may've been affected by a fix I performed surrounding updating the necessary cum and sperm intel after sleep/wait/fast travel/OtherReasonsForLongTimesBetweenEvals. Might've fixed that but broke something else. Should be easy to track down.

so if theres less than 1 million sperm would 0 show up? So assuming sperms showing correctly,in the scanner when getting pregnant fertility level and cycle would go to 0% and hours left would show but instead at max fertility it shows sperm in the vagina but never in the womb

Somehow, I missed that aspect with swimmers are divided by 1 mil. The read out should reflect that... I would even dare to ask for a 0.001 M.

Also yes, I have noticed resets on the number of swimmers and ML in vaginal cavity periodically, not consistently when I sleep, or travel, this included inside/outside travels. Might be in the middle of an update when I travel/sleep, and instead of finishing the calculations, it resets them?

Fertility cycle is now just above 65%, I feel ovulation should be starting any moment for my character. Fertility is still quite low.

post-340504-0-20048000-1501520301_thumb.jpg

I have no doubts that the fertility will increase rapidly from this point.

Edit add: All I did was sleep, found the nearest settler and had sex...

post-340504-0-65797700-1501521000_thumb.jpg

Even Fertility level dropped.

Watching the numbers the past few days, In the Womb  has not changed, my 110 ml dropped to 0, Got Sunny pumped full as well, and she has no swimmers after a couple days. My Fertility level jumps erratically, Almost 80% of the cycle now, and still no Ova was released at a normal human time frame. about 67.5% of the natural cycle is the Ovulation phase, that lasts for a few days, do a self rinse and repeat starting with the Menstrual phase, as blood from the Ovulation phase, finally makes it's way out... Also the Swimmer count is still 9, even tho I have already increased the semen inside to over 200 ml.

Still making me think the main issue is from Spunk, and not Pregnancy. - Most of these images are following Sunny's progress, who never gets even 1 swimmer.

post-340504-0-41877600-1501549771_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-57579300-1501549783_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-87554100-1501549796_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-65230100-1501549809_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-66407000-1501549833_thumb.jpg

-------------------------edit add-------------------------------

First image, is actually from before the other 2 images in my previous post, and can be ignored.

The file names are from Steam Snapshots. 4 digit year, 2 digit month, 2 digit day,the rest is some sort of time format.

- 2nd image = Early Morning hours

- 3rd image = 11 am - noon

- 4th image = late evening

- 5th image = night, about 10 pm

Position is the same, have not moved between them.

ok so i updated your mod (SexoutPregnancyV3-20170731.2.zip )

started a new game and the pregnancy still does not work anyway i recorded the session  

Thanks that helped a lot, pointed me to a problem.

All my scripts and debug displays dealt with Sperm as Integers so any sperm count less than 1million = 0 which was locking out the conception checks.

I'm also doing an update now for SCR so the medical scanner will show numbers less than 1 million

Update 20170801.1:

Changed Integers to floating point numbers in conception checks

do these messages mean its working the way it should be?attachicon.gifFallout_ New Vegas 2017-07-31 11_44_17 PM.pngoh and thats with no debug stuff on and the party hat spawning makes a return

and if so its taking alot of attempts to get pregnant with my setting like thisattachicon.gifFallout_ New Vegas 2017-07-31 11_45_06 PM.png

Excellent that gave me a good look at what's going on with the dice rolls and that was the message indicating pregnancy occurred too in that case by the "knocked up" message.

The pregroll is a random number now between 0-10000

The 8.47 is derived from PeakFemaleFertility x PeakMaleFertility, the 1.15 is million sperm

How many sexual encounters did you have to get the 1.15million sperm?

And how long in game time did it take to get pregnant?

Update 20170801.2:

Fixed multiconception from single ova probably not working

Fixed Spore mutation of existing pregnancies not working to create spore Hybrid offspring

Reduced effects of FemaleFertility on conception chance

Increased chances of conception x 100x

Reduced incidence of annoying message

do these messages mean its working the way it should be?attachicon.gifFallout_ New Vegas 2017-07-31 11_44_17 PM.pngoh and thats with no debug stuff on and the party hat spawning makes a return

and if so its taking alot of attempts to get pregnant with my setting like thisattachicon.gifFallout_ New Vegas 2017-07-31 11_45_06 PM.png

Excellent that gave me a good look at what's going on with the dice rolls and that was the message indicating pregnancy occurred too in that case by the "knocked up" message.

The pregroll is a random number now between 0-10000

The 8.47 is derived from PeakFemaleFertility x PeakMaleFertility, the 1.15 is million sperm

How many sexual encounters did you have to get the 1.15million sperm?

And how long in game time did it take to get pregnant?

Update 20170801.2:

Fixed multiconception from single ova probably not working

Fixed Spore mutation of existing pregnancies not working to create spore Hybrid offspring

Reduced effects of FemaleFertility on conception chance

Increased chances of conception x 100x

Reduced incidence of annoying message

oh i max all the fertility settings in the mcm and my character still didnt get pregnant when trying during that testing

Did some testing with that update and none of the sperm seems to go in the womb in the scanner which would explain not getting pregnant

These are Sunny's current stats... And mine..

post-340504-0-85327100-1501565183_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-98595600-1501565202_thumb.jpg

While waiting for Sunny's Egg  to get fertilized... I got these messages...

post-340504-0-51614700-1501565016_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-05390400-1501565030_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-49099800-1501565039_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-60152400-1501565056_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-43870000-1501565074_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-63327300-1501565086_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-85934900-1501565105_thumb.jpgpost-340504-0-92737100-1501565120_thumb.jpg

Am I to assume I am going to be having a sizable clutch, perhaps a litter? I know you can read it better than I.

Where can I find your log file?

And Sunny still isn't pregnant.

These are Sunny's current stats... And mine..

While waiting for Sunny's Egg  to get fertilized... I got these messages...

Am I to assume I am going to be having a sizable clutch, perhaps a litter? I know you can read it better than I.

Where can I find your log file?

And Sunny still isn't pregnant.

Thanks that helped heaps with seeing what the numbers are doing.

You have 9.25million sperm apparently, did it take a lot of sex to get that, Doc tells me 630,000million should be the absolute max from a deathclaw with Spunk settings at max.

I just got to watch I don't make it too easy to get knocked up, now if there is more than 10,000million sperm it will mean 100% chance of pregnancy. I really hate working with such a wide variance of numbers.

The log file folder location is displayed when SCR debug logging is activated.

Your womb numbers are probably screwed because before the SCR update I did this morning the medical scanner could not display less than 1million sperm(swimmers)

Update 20170801.3:

Set SCR dependency message to 20170801.1 (its only a warning)

Reduced random number by 10x

Increased SpermChance by 100x

Yeah I got that pop up SCR debug is showing an old version

##############################################################
SCRStartLog:SCR version: 20170616.0
SCRStartLog:SexoutNG version: 2.10.98
SCRStartLog:NX version: 16
SCRStartLog:NVSE version: 5.1.2
##############################################################]