Not sure what's up, but I think something may be broken in this latest version :). I loaded my last save (no preg mod) with your latest final version installed, and went to have sex with Veronica. Right into the animation the first go with her she puts on her clothes again (not my PC, just her). Any subsequent sex of any sort she is clothed during the animation.

I unchecked the .fsm and ran it again. Sex was normal - no clothes as expected. Re-checked it and same problem above.

All required files are installed and up to date, and I ran my load list through BOSS too.

Will help in debugging if you tell me what is needed.

Thanks! :)

the tomb raider link is not active nor is second link for maternity clothing figure you should know.

Yeah Mediafire banned all the Maternity clothing files we are in the process of rebuilding a new version, that we can upload here (Sexout Clothing System), Looks like C64_Redline got banned from Nexus or left, we'll have to find the meshes elsewhere. I'll make sure I've changed all the backpack babies to use the baby mesh so it's not essential anymore.

Not sure what's up, but I think something may be broken in this latest version :). I loaded my last save (no preg mod) with your latest final version installed, and went to have sex with Veronica. Right into the animation the first go with her she puts on her clothes again (not my PC, just her). Any subsequent sex of any sort she is clothed during the animation.

I unchecked the .fsm and ran it again. Sex was normal - no clothes as expected. Re-checked it and same problem above.

All required files are installed and up to date, and I ran my load list through BOSS too.

What outfit was she wearing at the time?

I wanted to ask if anyone has thought recently about building support for the sunny smiles companion (since sexout tryout has a version for her) into the pregnancy system.  She currently registers on the scripts for rex and mac from cheyenne replacer.  She also registers on the med scanner plugin but she has no preg tokens on her.  Speaking of the cheyenne replacer if you can include the cheyenne female (human) into the pregnancy system it would be much more interesting.

Her normal robes as when I met her.

I wanted to ask if anyone has thought recently about building support for the sunny smiles companion (since sexout tryout has a version for her) into the pregnancy system.  She currently registers on the scripts for rex and mac from cheyenne replacer.  She also registers on the med scanner plugin but she has no preg tokens on her.  Speaking of the cheyenne replacer if you can include the cheyenne female (human) into the pregnancy system it would be much more interesting.

I thought Sunny was already supported, it's possible the Sunny companion is a different Sunny and so not working, I'll have to look in the Sunny Companion file and find out, may be a similar case with Cheyenne too. Sometime in the futiure got a bigger octopus on my table at the moment :)

Hmm ok. No idea why this is happening, I'll have to grab her inworld and see if I can get it to happen. Can you turn on debugging to setting 5 and see if you see any clothing swap messages, as the clothing swapping is the only time I add clothing to an actor. Or even try it with SCR but not pregnancy and see if it still occurs.

Sunny is already supported.. but the ingame prid is one character diff than her base one w/ the mod installed.. not sure if that does anything.. but at one point even recent versions she did show up in the scanner tool.

Well that explains it, all I need to do is add support for 2 non-vanilla versions of Sunny & Cheyenne :)

Now as long as i had copied this down right.. her base prid per the game and wiki's, etc, is 00104e84, but in game with the sunny companion mod is 00104e85.

So might need to double check to make sure its right, but think that should do it.

Hmm will have a look, I need to find out what happens to the old Sunny, is she deactivated or still wandering around and I got a feeling the companion mod may use old sunny until she is recruited, so it could be a bit complex getting support for both, I'll look into it when I get some other things sorted first.

I thought Sunny was already supported, it's possible the Sunny companion is a different Sunny and so not working, I'll have to look in the Sunny Companion file and find out, may be a similar case with Cheyenne too. Sometime in the futiure got a bigger octopus on my table at the moment :)

&q

uot;1363845258">

Hmm ok. No idea why this is happening, I'll have to grab her inworld and see if I can get it to happen. Can you turn on debugging to setting 5 and see if you see any clothing swap messages, as the clothing swapping is the only time I add clothing to an actor. Or even try it with SCR but not pregnancy and see if it still occurs.

I knew I was not crazy! :) Followed your debugging instructions and BINGO there are swap messages. Same config as before just with Pregnancy enabled and debugging on. I'm not sure how to copy messages from the console to text, so I just screenshotted them for you. Attached are the screenshots, and they are huge so you should have little trouble seeing them for yourself :).

EDIT: SCR without the Pregnancy mod works fine. I have been playing that way for a bit with no issues. Only when I turn on the Pregnancy mod does this happen. Also it doesn't appear to affect other NPCs; tested on Willow and no problem (tho she may not be programmed for Pregnancy).

post-139716-0-54065000-1363962398_thumb.jpg

post-139716-0-38118400-1363962399_thumb.jpg

I've attempted a fix for this in todays beta, the problem is companion NPC's have some base engine code that makes them autoequip armor at times usually if they find themselves with no DT or DR they will equip something in their inventory possibly even magically reaquire their default outfits. I think when I equip the naked token for my swap scripts something in their code conflicts and they are triggered into wearing their default outfits, so I may want to make my naked token a Misc item again, I have tried in this version to get around adding the token at all to the NPC.

What version is this issue with, I think I've changed a few things in the beta versions that may effect this.

The final version - not the beta. I can download and try the beta if you wish?

Cool, I just needed to be sure I haven't already fixed this, you can try the beta 20130323.1 and see if it fixes it, but it's not compatible with breeder

then... how does one get pregnant with Breeder?  ;_;

Also in what way are they incompatible? I'm having a small problem with breeder, and I'm trying to pinpoint it.

The final version - not the beta. I can download and try the beta if you wish?

Cool, I just needed to be sure I haven't already fixed this, you can try the beta 20130323.1 and see if it fixes it, but it's not compatible with breeder

then... how does one get pregnant with Breeder?  ;_;

Also in what way are they incompatible? I'm having a small problem with breeder, and I'm trying to pinpoint it.

You can't unless you run older versions of Pregnancy. Pregnancy Beta's will currently cause any scripting in Breeder to fail & possibly crash the game. You need to read back a page or so in the conversations of Breeder to understand what is going on, I'm not going to retype it all again.

Is there any way for me to add a new armor to the pregnancy phase auto-swapping list? The armor mod I was using before downloading SO-Pregnancy was similar enough to the merc grunt outfit that I just decided to make a few new armors using the merc grunt info but with altered DT ratings and such. Figuring out how to have it use the "not pregnant yet" mesh from the Sexout Maternity Clothes - Vanilla set was easy enough, but I can't figure out how to make it switch to the pregnancy stage 1, 2, etc mesh like it does with the vanilla "merc grunt" armor. Any help would be appreciated, or directing to who/where I should ask instead if this is not the appropriate thread. Thanks!

Is there any way for me to add a new armor to the pregnancy phase auto-swapping list? The armor mod I was using before downloading SO-Pregnancy was similar enough to the merc grunt outfit that I just decided to make a few new armors using the merc grunt info but with altered DT ratings and such. Figuring out how to have it use the "not pregnant yet" mesh from the Sexout Maternity Clothes - Vanilla set was easy enough, but I can't figure out how to make it switch to the pregnancy stage 1, 2, etc mesh like it does with the vanilla "merc grunt" armor. Any help would be appreciated, or directing to who/where I should ask instead if this is not the appropriate thread. Thanks!

The only way you can do it yourself is to create an esp patch that just adds a formlist containing all variations of your outfit, then alter the 8 bodyswappingP0-P7 scripts adding the correect outfit for each stage, if you don't have outfits over P4 for example you need to use the P4 for P5, P6 & P7. The danger in this is your patch overwrites any code changes/improvements or additional outfits I do, which I do often.

Alternatively if have permissions ok and you want to upload the mesh files here I can add them into SCR & Pregnancy for others to use too.

Well before downloading SO-Pregnancy I had been using Thundersmacker's Mercenary Wanderer armor. But it doesn't have a BNB version or of course a pregnancy version. I tried to update it myself for at least the BNB effect but I couldn't get Blender to display it (not to mention the guide to adding BNB was a bit hard to follow).

So I gave up on that and what I did instead was make four variations of the Merc Grunt armor with different DT values to use in various stages of the game (something I do often with an armor piece I like). The Merc Grunt armor already has the BNB and Pregnancy meshes in the SO-Clothing System's: Vanilla Maternity clothes download. Having my armor pieces use the Merc Grunt's updated mesh was easy enough, but like I said, I couldn't figure out how to make the armor switch to the appropriate pregnancy stage version.

So it's not a matter of "Oh I came up with this unique armor piece and added the meshes to use BNB and pregnancy" or anything... it's just me being lazy and altering the work of others to suit my own needs. Honestly if I could get Blender to display the armor in object view and knew how to alter the meshes myself, I'd have no problem doing the work of updating the Merc Wanderer armor or even creating a variation of it to add to the Maternity options, but I'm all work ethic and no talent here. :-/

If you feel like it's worth adding the grunt DT variations armors to the main mod, I'll do whatever you want me to do to make that happen. If not, just knowing how to make my own patch and redoing what is necessary to keep it from interfering with your updated files works for me too. I have no problem putting the extra effort into making my own game work.

After spending all this time trying to figure out how to modify the script without breaking it and how to add the various armor pieces and all that, a much simpler solution came to me... I can just change the DT value of the mercenary grunt armor to fit whichever stage of the game I'm in. Why didn't I think of that 3 hours ago?

It appears the newest beta version of the Pregnancy mod works as expected with Veronica now. Well done! There are still some issues with the armors changing back a bit early, but I think that is more an issue with the Sexout framework and not with any of your mods. I will continue to test this out and see if there are any bugs. Keep up the good work! :)