Currently using 20130209.3 version of this mod and the SCR version is 20130210. Unwittingly, I could possibly be using a beta version (and I suspect this might be the cause for this "bug"). Also, I am having troubles with Hardcore mode so this bug could also be just me.

The fertility cycle in my game seems to be going nuts. New game: I had the default 28 day cycle and checked the scanner several times and I noticed the % through a cycle jumped a good 50% in a day.

[EDIT] Just checked. At a 100 day cycle, I waited a minute to see if there is a change and it was .01% (just short of 7 days at that rate). Is this a bug or is it the norm for WIP/Beta to test pregnancy?

Is the lingering sperm error fixed there or is that gonna be in the next one?

No, it's not fixed, I haven't even had time to reproduce it, I'm deep into SCR coding at the moment for a few more days at least. Eventually that will fix it when I remove a fair chunk of Pregnancy as I will be using the Semen that is in SCR instead and save some duplication of stuff.

Edited by Halstrom

Abject n00b question from a first-time scripter - I've been trying to toy with the max sizes of various species, and it's entirely likely I'm not doing something in the right order to get things working. What I'll do is adjust a few variable numbers in one script, save the script, recompile all scripts, save the mod (which forces me to save it as a .esp), change the extension to .esm, re-open it in the GECK and remove the dependency on... itself, close, try to run the game - and the mod fails to load.

At what point am I fundamentally failing to grasp the concept?

Abject n00b question from a first-time scripter - I've been trying to toy with the max sizes of various species, and it's entirely likely I'm not doing something in the right order to get things working. What I'll do is adjust a few variable numbers in one script, save the script, recompile all scripts, save the mod (which forces me to save it as a .esp), change the extension to .esm, re-open it in the GECK and remove the dependency on... itself, close, try to run the game - and the mod fails to load.

At what point am I fundamentally failing to grasp the concept?

If you use the latest GECK Powerup you can edit esm's directly. Should be a link via my sig.

- So far the game freezes don't occur anymore. But there are CTD after some births.

- In script SexoutP2S0SexEndScript:

elseif rZPartner.GetIsRace CaucasianOld
                    Set iPartnerCauc to 2
                elseif rZPartner.GetIsRace CaucasianOldAged
                    Set iPartnerCauc to 1
                else
                    Set iPartnerCauc to 3
                endif

if iPartnerCauc
                    Set iSemenInserted to 2 + (

Should not it be iPartnerCauc instead of 2?

- At each test run (A group of 10 female NPC and male PC) there were 2-4 NPC which got stuck in birthing animation.

The body switched back to normal and the baby got equiped, but the BirthingAnimationTokenF was not removed and the NPC is unconscious.

- Save during birthing makes the save game unusable. After loading the save game the NPC's got stuck in birthing animation too.

- In debug mode, if there were pregnant NPC in a different cell i got spammed with the message "Preg4Birthing name: BirthingDue Added!". Further debugging was difficult.

- Script SexoutP5SBodySwapT3P0-SexoutP5SBodySwapT3P7 are running some time after dispelling.

int iDebug
  int iDoOnce    -> not used
  int iPlayerSwapDisable

You should add a script run check.

if SexoutP0QVAR.iPregMainRunning > 9 && iRemoving < 1

Set rZActor to GetSelf
Set rZPlayer to SexoutSQVAR.rZPlayerREF
Set rZCass to SexoutSQVAR.rZCassREF
Set rZVeronica to SexoutSQVAR.rZVeronicaREF
Set rZLily to SexoutSQVAR.rZLilyREF
Set rZSunny to SexoutSQVAR.rZSunnyREF    
Set rZWillow to SexoutSQVAR.rZWillowREF
Set rZKirina to SexoutSQVAR.rZKirinaREF
Set rZJentai to SexoutSQVAR.rZJentaiREF

Set iPlayerSwapDisable to 0
if rZActor == PlayerREF
    if rZActor.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor > 0 || rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP4BirthingTokenF > 0
        Set iPlayerSwapDisable to 1
    endif
endif

if rZActor && iPlayerSwapDisable < 1

if iSwapStage > 1 ; *** Finish
        Set iRemoving to 1
        Dispel SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P0

endif

- So far the game freezes don't occur anymore. But there are CTD after some births.

It's possible I've screwed up something in adding the offspring to the world.

- In script SexoutP2S0SexEndScript:

elseif rZPartner.GetIsRace CaucasianOld

Set iPartnerCauc to 2

elseif rZPartner.GetIsRace CaucasianOldAged

Set iPartnerCauc to 1

else

Set iPartnerCauc to 3

endif

This one is setup that way to make any non vanilla human race default to Caucasian, I plan to make other races selectable instead later

if iPartnerCauc

Set iSemenInserted to 2 + (

Should not it be iPartnerCauc instead of 2?

Yes it should, fixing that one

- At each test run (A group of 10 female NPC and male PC) there were 2-4 NPC which got stuck in birthing animation.

The body switched back to normal and the baby got equiped, but the BirthingAnimationTokenF was not removed and the NPC is unconscious.

Looked into this, one possibility is that if the NPC's have the same Name/ID they're scripts may be overwriting each other, I did find that I wasn't removing all the Stage count tokens at the end of birthing I was only removing 5 instead of 7 so this may have screwed up later birthing as I think someone reported.

- Save during birthing makes the save game unusable. After loading the save game the NPC's got stuck in birthing animation too.

Probably an unfixable engine issue, saving during any animation I think screws things

- In debug mode, if there were pregnant NPC in a different cell i got spammed with the message "Preg4Birthing name: BirthingDue Added!". Further debugging was difficult.

Ahh, I think what is happening is the Birthing Main Script is attempting to add the Birthing EffectScript and because the NPC isn't in the Players cell it's Effect Spell is being automatically removed, I didn't think NPC object scripts continued to run then, so I can try swapping the BirthingDue from an Effect Spell to a Token in which case I'm not sure the birth would occur properly or I could put a check in to see if in the same cell as the player and put the birth on hold indefinitely, have to think about this for a bit. I had to split the scripts due to the size of the scripts was too big. This means I really have to change all my effect scripts to tokens, as the effects being applied and removed is probably happening on NPC's for bodyswapping too, this could be causing a lot of lag or stuttering and who knows what else, so I've added a  rZActor.GetInSameCell PlayerREF check that should hold off birthing from running till the player reenters the cell. I think the main Pregnancy script should top out at 105 percent if it keeps running. After I get SCR sorted again, I want to move all the Pregnancy stuff to invisible tokens anyway, so will swap all the effects to tokens, I've added the PlayerInCell check in for bodyswapping too.

- Script SexoutP5SBodySwapT3P0-SexoutP5SBodySwapT3P7 are running some time after dispelling.

Done, that should make bodyswapping more stable :)

Thanks for finding all that, all simple things I just haven't time to hunt down and are probably easier spotted by another person, I've done all the fixes & releasing it as a beta now, I'll think about the rest later, I'm deep into testing SCR changes at the moment.

New Update 20130301.1beta: (Beta file in second post as usual, updated main file to last beta)

Changes as above as per rghosts findings :)

Fixes to Birthing & Bodyswapping

I have to disable the Pregnancy plugin before starting a DLC quest because upon arrival, my MALE character would get a pregnancy notice.

To answer some questions.....

The version I have is the latest circa October 2012

My male character is vanilla asian race.

The notice is the "slight bulge....you might be pregnant" notice.

When I first encountered it on my previous install, it was when I was halfway into Honest Hearts' quests (although I was being spammed with the "You need to travel to Zion Canyon" notice).  However on my current install, it happened IMMEDIATLY after I woke up at the Villa Fountain in Dead Money.

Basically, I'm not running the plugin until I finish all the DLCs.

I have to disable the Pregnancy plugin before starting a DLC quest because upon arrival, my MALE character would get a pregnancy notice.

To answer some questions.....

The version I have is the latest circa October 2012

My male character is vanilla asian race.

The notice is the "slight bulge....you might be pregnant" notice.

When I first encountered it on my previous install, it was when I was halfway into Honest Hearts' quests (although I was being spammed with the "You need to travel to Zion Canyon" notice).  However on my current install, it happened IMMEDIATLY after I woke up at the Villa Fountain in Dead Money.

Basically, I'm not running the plugin until I finish all the DLCs.

Ah that's around 6 months ago, I may have fixed that long ago, the latest Pregnancy Update was yesterday and SCR  was around 3 weeks ago, but it's probably so different to Octobers, you'll need a clean save anyway :)

Got the "lingering sperm" bug, my character is repeatedly getting knocked up despite abstinence. I thought it might have been part of the mod at first, since I used a diaphragm after intercourse my mind thought "Oh, that must be holding it all in" but nope, weeks later and still there. It's going away, but very slowly. a while back I noticed something in the workbench menu for a "Nuka Cola Douche"  and today I thought "Hey great idea" But I don't see it in there anymore. Meh. Thanks to dirty ol' Rocket, my character now has 15 puppies following her around, and is pregnant to boot. :dodgy:

Seems like furry races give birth in full litters. :lol:

The douches only show up if you have the ingredients. Nuka Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla are the only two I remember off hand. There's "Ma Gibson's Anti-fungal Douche" as well, but I've never made that one and have no clue what its ingredients are.

There's also a test trunk in Doc Mitchells bedroom that, if I remember correctly, has samples of all the douches as well as many other SCR-added chems and such. Be careful, there's also sperm samples in there so don't just hit "take all" or Atom knows what you may give birth to ;)

The douches only show up if you have the ingredients. Nuka Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla are the only two I remember off hand. There's "Ma Gibson's Anti-fungal Douche" as well, but I've never made that one and have no clue what its ingredients are.

There's also a test trunk in Doc Mitchells bedroom that, if I remember correctly, has samples of all the douches as well as many other SCR-added chems and such. Be careful, there's also sperm samples in there so don't just hit "take all" or Atom knows what you may give birth to ;)

Yeah, there's a lot of experimental stuff in there :)

The anti-fungal douche is more powerful and removes SporeCarrier/Plant infections and a couple of others like Bloatflies. You need a FireAnt egg , Sunset Sarsparella and a Japeleno Pepper. Just realised there are no fire ant eggs in NV, so I removed that from the recipe for the next SCR release.

New Update 20130303.1beta: (Beta file in second post as usual, updated main file to last beta)

Found some issues with sperm life so hopefully a fix for lingering sperm

Also tried a fix for the NPC's still attempting to add birthing effects when the player isn't in the same cell, so birthing should stall till the player enters the cell.

Also did a change to Fertility script to split the Pregnancy number limiting off into it's own token to make space for later.

Alright, an update! Hopefully this fixes it, but I'm assuming the current semen will still take to it's current bugged up timer. *37 offspring later*

It may fix it, it's hard to guess sometimes updated scripts don't update to new unless they are removed or a clean save, make sure you get the second post beta, today's main upload update is the beta from 2 days ago and doesn't include today's fixes and changes.

Sorry, I guess I cant help you test here. My existing semen tokens were still bugged so I duplicated the douche, got rid of all the old pre-update tokens, tried to get new ones *cough* but I seem to have stopped receiving the tokens again. Did SCR get updated again? I had this problem before when I didn't update.

Sorry, I guess I cant help you test here. My existing semen tokens were still bugged so I duplicated the douche, got rid of all the old pre-update tokens, tried to get new ones *cough* but I seem to have stopped receiving the tokens again. Did SCR get updated again? I had this problem before when I didn't update.

You'll have to try a clean save, use the latest SCR download if you aren't already which I think is 20130212.1, I am working on a major SCR update now but have some major bugs to sort out and testing to complete yet.

I looked a little more closely and I DO seem to be receiving the tokens, the bugged-up medical scanner is what I usually go by and it wasn't registering the tokens I had.

Keep up the great work, Halstrom. Your dedication and scripting abilities make you a god among men.

How do I speed up the pregnancy or stop it my character been pregnant then not pregnant just little odd I know it been over 280 game days and nothing I like the mod a lot don't want disable it so is there way get her out of it.

Thanks