I seem to be almost constantly getting "maybe pregnant" as a debuff, even when not, and it is lowering my carry weight. Any idea what is causing it?

ETA: OK may have solved it, may have been a human pregnancy having a bug pregnancy "stacked"

ETA 2: Nope there it is again, courier has an ova but still the "maybe pregnant" penality

ETA 3: did it get easier to get pregnant or is my courier "lucky". At 60/60 peak fertility she has gotten pregnant every time she had sex when not pregnant. could just be roll of the dice, but figured I'd ask.

I seem to be almost constantly getting "maybe pregnant" as a debuff, even when not, and it is lowering my carry weight. Any idea what is causing it?

ETA: OK may have solved it, may have been a human pregnancy having a bug pregnancy "stacked"

ETA 2: Nope there it is again, courier has an ova but still the "maybe pregnant" penality

ETA 3: did it get easier to get pregnant or is my courier "lucky". At 60/60 peak fertility she has gotten pregnant every time she had sex when not pregnant. could just be roll of the dice, but figured I'd ask.

I'll have a look at those tommorrow, you just reminded me the maybe Pregnant could be caused by too much semen inside too, I'll tweak that a bit.

Edited by Halstrom

I don't recall for certain, but that may be it. I know a few points it was not there, and I know some of those were before my courier had sex.

Hmm just checked the code and Maybe Pregnant should never get added unless there is a Pregnancy

It takes 100 units of semen to equal P1 and now I have just added code so the semen won't count unless there is at lease 20 units.

New Update 20130211.1beta:

Reduced effect of Semen bloating belly if less then 20 units.

Edited by Halstrom

Sorry to be a pest, but it looks like various sperms are hanging around for quite awhile...I am having Bighorner Sperm and Dog sperm hanging around each over 24 hours, the former over 36 hours, and I am at 1% preg length

Will have a look at that, did some changes when we added the Cum Visual stuff.

You've got waaaayy too many colors going on in the OP and second post. It's making it difficult for me to even read.

Like, I can't find the pregnancy data download.

Will tidy it up today, I forget what looks easy to read for me with a dark background may not look good reversed, I had to rush out yesterday with it half done, hopefully set it up better more like the SCR thread. Sorry I moved the Datapacks into the main download button, now I found it was possible to put more than one file there.

So just checkin in to say, that between the new scr, preg, and tryouts updates, and me doing a full sexout clean out (bsa's,esm's,esp's), the game runs much better now, pregnancies seem to run smooth, and any system lag/hiccups/stutters, seem very reduced.  I did so much all at once i cannot attribute it to anything in particular, but from reading all of the update notes of each of the mods, optimizations all around, it sure damn should perform better.

Oh.. and i think by now preg is an important enough mod .. sticky the post... just do it.

So just checkin in to say, that between the new scr, preg, and tryouts updates, and me doing a full sexout clean out (bsa's,esm's,esp's), the game runs much better now, pregnancies seem to run smooth, and any system lag/hiccups/stutters, seem very reduced.  I did so much all at once i cannot attribute it to anything in particular, but from reading all of the update notes of each of the mods, optimizations all around, it sure damn should perform better.

Oh.. and i think by now preg is an important enough mod .. sticky the post... just do it.

Thanks, glkad to know it's behaving, still got so much to finish though :)

I have no problem with Pregnancy being stickied, just wasn't sure there was a demand for it, not sure if the ratio of Pregnancy Downloads to SexoutNG would be a rough gauge to consider it. And there are other Plugins like Tryout & Brutal Rapers that are much more popular and desrve stickying before Pregnancy, too many Stickies is bad though.

Edited by Halstrom

Starting to noice though.. between the pre-feb files, npc's are not always auto updating their outfit status thru the diff pregnancy stages.   Outfits that i know are p1 thru p4 compatibile, are not updating, and i have to remove/add the item to get the game to update.. any recent changes to the body swapping code?  (and this happens with the old bodyswap optional esp that was posted during the Nov/Dec/Jan versions, which i notice is now no longer included, and i have tried the game both with and out the file now)

I used the 21 day BunX shot and it just doesn't seem to want to wear off... any ideas? I waited 21 in game days and it's still there

I also tried to disable Pregnancy and the shot is still there as well as the tokens when disabled....

When you disable.. because its an esm, if you dont remove the file itself.. the game will still try to use it... kinda of annoying it does that.. so remove the actual preg esm files, load game, save game, and put in and load up.   You will need to do the same with SCR since most of the resources preg uses are part of scr, and if you dont will cause issues i believe.  I did a full sexout clean load recently and it helped many different things, just means you loose any progress of on any related mods.

I used the 21 day BunX shot and it just doesn't seem to want to wear off... any ideas? I waited 21 in game days and it's still there

I also tried to disable Pregnancy and the shot is still there as well as the tokens when disabled....

When you disable.. because its an esm, if you dont remove the file itself.. the game will still try to use it... kinda of annoying it does that.. so remove the actual preg esm files, load game, save game, and put in and load up.   You will need to do the same with SCR since most of the resources preg uses are part of scr, and if you dont will cause issues i believe.  I did a full sexout clean load recently and it helped many different things, just means you loose any progress of on any related mods.

lol was hoping for something a bit easier as I started with the compilation file and removing these things would be difficult lol

lol was hoping for something a bit easier as I started with the compilation file and removing these things would be difficult lol

I had some what the same thing how every i did make a plugin to help alow you to remove the  tokens your slaff or for testing ownly. the pluging is done yat.

I had some what the same thing how every i did make a plugin to help alow you to remove the  tokens your slaff or for testing ownly. the pluging is done yat.

A link will be helpful :) I tried what cortex said but it merely crashed my game over and over

Had something odd happen with a deathclaw pregnancy, it might be related to that bloatfly pregnancy. After giving birth to 3 eggs with the timer set to something lower, maybe 20 or so, the player lost her belly, stood up briefly, and then sat back down and started the birth animation again only she never got back up. I want to say she was still moaning as well, but I can't remember.

I'll keep an eye out for that, I'm currently in the middle of a complete rewrite of the Smell faction token system / cum shaders for SCR to fix some long term issues and allow some new tricks, so will be busy with it for a few more days, so expect some new baby fun in the next SCR release, it shouldn't break any plugins though.

A link will be helpful :) I tried what cortex said but it merely crashed my game over and over

when i have made the plugin stayble a nuff to stop it from crasing SCR and SexoutNG NV Pregnancy ill post it or make a Thread for it.

Had something odd happen with a deathclaw pregnancy, it might be related to that bloatfly pregnancy. After giving birth to 3 eggs with the timer set to something lower, maybe 20 or so, the player lost her belly, stood up briefly, and then sat back down and started the birth animation again only she never got back up. I want to say she was still moaning as well, but I can't remember.

I'll keep an eye out for that, I'm currently in the middle of a complete rewrite of the Smell faction token system / cum shaders for SCR to fix some long term issues and allow some new tricks, so will be busy with it for a few more days, so expect some new baby fun in the next SCR release, it shouldn't break any plugins though.

Who has two thumbs and can't wait for this time come out?

(This guy, that's who)

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/18689/

I've converted the arena swim suits in the attachment. stage 0 through 7. 

There's quite a few variations, so if you like it you can modify the texture paths. It's a very simple mesh. Just remember this is the full arena version and not the thong version.

Nice I was going to suggest those soon, I'll add them into next SCR, are you going to do them in the Maternity clothing pack or do you want to do a mesh only download here for them, I really don't want to add any clothing into the SCR downloads if I didn't create them and my crappy upload speed already struggles uploading the data file, doubling it would screw it.

Umm, are they PregnantCali or Pregnant6M? Ok just looked at them they must be 6M, a bit small on the tits up top :)

I've got a feeling he's trying to get that "bloating" effect in as well. he's been trying to do that FOREVER.

No, the bloating is a bellysize thing and is staying in Pregnancy, it's there still but takes 100 Semen to get to P1 I think.
What I am doing will be able to remove the need for pregnancy to detect sex occurring as it will piggy back off SCR and hopefully save duplication of some scripts, I am also spitting the SexEnd script into Vagina;, Oral and Anal as it's too big in one script, this will allow more options for each sex type. The  current Sex smells have a lot of issues as they apply the factions to actors that maynot even be in the player faction, being effects they also fail if the NPC's go through doors or fast travel. Itr also appears my usage of SetEnemy and SetAlly have been incorrect.

Edited by Halstrom

Has anybody thought of adding the Sunny Smiles Companion to the pregnancy scripts?  I have my pregs set to player + companions only and I can't get Sunny pregnant.  The scanner can read her however she doesn't have the "zFert Cycle Percent" token or the "zFertilityTokenF" in her inventory.  The scanner only reads her as all 0's IE Fertility % 0.00.  this pertains to all readings.  Also I have the Cheyenne Replacer and it would be absolutely cool if you could get Cheyenne (Girl) to be able to be knocked up as well as Sunny.  Right now I have Veronica and Cass knocked up with Rex's puppies and I thought it'd be neat if I could add the other two.  The only other thing I could whine about is the birth animations going invisible except for the hands and head but as I understand that is somewhat unavoidable.  Still it's a great mod.  I wonder if I could get them to register with the all NPC's able to get pregnant toggle?  I will try it and edit this post if so.  OK I just ran settings at All NPC's and waited about a minute for the system to update, that's a minute my time not the games time, and no update I will leave it on just in case it needs more time.  If necessary I can slow it down and reboot to a save from before.

Has anybody thought of adding the Sunny Smiles Companion to the pregnancy scripts?  I have my pregs set to player + companions only and I can't get Sunny pregnant.  The scanner can read her however she doesn't have the "zFert Cycle Percent" token or the "zFertilityTokenF" in her inventory.  The scanner only reads her as all 0's IE Fertility % 0.00.  this pertains to all readings.  Also I have the Cheyenne Replacer and it would be absolutely cool if you could get Cheyenne (Girl) to be able to be knocked up as well as Sunny.  Right now I have Veronica and Cass knocked up with Rex's puppies and I thought it'd be neat if I could add the other two.  The only other thing I could whine about is the birth animations going invisible except for the hands and head but as I understand that is somewhat unavoidable.  Still it's a great mod.  I wonder if I could get them to register with the all NPC's able to get pregnant toggle?  I will try it and edit this post if so.  OK I just ran settings at All NPC's and waited about a minute for the system to update, that's a minute my time not the games time, and no update I will leave it on just in case it needs more time.  If necessary I can slow it down and reboot to a save from before.

Sunny is in the Pregnancy scripts, the scanner just reads what the fertility scripts are doing so if you don't have the tokens, it should read zero. Something must be wrong somewhere, if she doesn't have a fertility token she should get one when she first gets withing 20 feet of the Player.

Ok, those swim suits are actually Cali. They're from a T6 mod, but I resized even the p0 one.

I can take over the maternity clothes thread, just not right now. If you want to stick them in a data pack temporarily that'd be great.

Ok will do, it just seems there are no breasts, I thought all Cali should have the same breast size, I rate these as a A cup (B1), this body stuff is uber confusing :)

I'll reshift the folders too as they aren't under armor like the others. The only problem I noticed with this outfit is we could do with textures for it to get the other versions to save you making a preg conversion of each. I'd also like to see the speedo version. I don't mind adding the textures when it's only one or 2 textures, it only the Ghost suit with a dozen textures badly named that is an issue, I hope we can redo it one day.

Edited by Halstrom

I've never seen sunny get a fertility token either. I assumed it was because she wasn't programmed into it as companion npc., but never tried setting pregnancy to 3, which would be all npc's, only 2 for companions.

She, Willow or Kirina does have to be in the Player team at the time too, perhaps that is the problem them not being in the team when you first approach them, maybe it is only firing on the first approach. I'll have a look.

I have seen Sunny get pregnant you have to set the fertility Settings to 3 for females and her quest in Goodsprings has to be finished.  Since Sunny is not your typical companion the computer registers her as an NPC not a companion

As above I did try get around that for her, Willow & Kirina.

Hmm sorry I was mistaken, they don't have to be in the team, the distance is 300units, maybe it's a lot closer than I thought, it's the asame system for adding the fertility to Veronica & Cass, so should work. I did find a couple of smaller errors I've fixed, but nothing that should be related to Sunny.

New Update 20130218.1beta:

Minor fixes to Main Quest Script

Edited by Halstrom