Not sure if this is a pregnancy bug or sexout.  The pregnant npcs clothes keep switching back and forth from pregnant to not pregnant and during animations they put their clothes back on.  I tried disabling all other mods except for preg and breeders.  what can i do to fix this?

I figured it out, sorry.  tried cleaning the save and that didnt work.  but then i just fast traveled far away then back and the pregos with their spontanious clothes are behaving now.

I'm guessing you've absorbed OffspringDialogue into this project as when I install it, all of the options when I talk to children are repeated. When I uninstalled it, every option shows up once, at it should.

I installed the dialogue mod before I had kids.. or at least before they were old enough to be led around, thinking I'd need the mod.

EDIT: Oi, sorry for the doublepost.

I'm guessing you've absorbed OffspringDialogue into this project as when I install it, all of the options when I talk to children are repeated. When I uninstalled it, every option shows up once, at it should.

I installed the dialogue mod before I had kids.. or at least before they were old enough to be led around, thinking I'd need the mod.

EDIT: Oi, sorry for the doublepost.

Yep, Offspring dialogue is part of Pregnancy/SCR

Is there a command to erase all current offspring?

Or maybe just something I can use when I see one? Because my.. exuberance in Goodsprings has caused a lot of children there.

Also, one is stuck in Doc Mitchell's house.. think the other's in Repconn, like it doesn't want to fast travel.

Or maybe just something I can use when I see one? Because my.. exuberance in Goodsprings has caused a lot of children there.

Also, one is stuck in Doc Mitchell's house.. think the other's in Repconn, like it doesn't want to fast travel.

Probably a console command, but I don't know it.

Fast travel & doors have always seemed a bit buggy, no idea why, I copied the vanilla companions settings.

1. Go to 1st Person View
  2. Enter Console (via ~ key)
  3. Click on Offspring - you should see their name and FormID pop up on the top of the screen.
  4. Type in 'zap' and hit Enter.
  5. Done!

Taken from the Gamebryo Console Commands page:

DeleteReference -- zap -- Deletes the specified object reference.

Cause Centaur pups are gross  :wacko:

Haven't tried it on 'NPC' offspring, but it works fine with inventory offspring (babbies and eggs included).

Obligatory screenshot below.

post-27178-0-95063800-1377132890_thumb.jpg

Children cannot be killed unless a mod changes this (that is human children) The zap function can work I guess. The only reason for the warning is if you accidentally line up something else like rocks or a door and zap it it will be removed from the game records. If you want to see what can happen make a good save and zap the side of Doc Mitchel house. Floating windows  etc don't look right. Respect the power of Zap and you should be fine unless there is some issues with scripting that can be messed up. That I don't know anything about.

Children cannot be killed unless a mod changes this (that is human children) The zap function can work I guess. The only reason for the warning is if you accidentally line up something else like rocks or a door and zap it it will be removed from the game records. If you want to see what can happen make a good save and zap the side of Doc Mitchel house. Floating windows  etc don't look right. Respect the power of Zap and you should be fine unless there is some issues with scripting that can be messed up. That I don't know anything about.

I thought I had set offspring children to be killable actually :)

Yep children cannot be killed unless a mod changes that... I now know that pregnancy does that and we no longer require kill-able children mods. :)

I never went around trying to kill children. Game children or mod children. :angel:

Is it safe to "Zap" children made by this mod? That is no references or scripts will be messed up.?

Yep children cannot be killed unless a mod changes that... I now know that pregnancy does that and we no longer require kill-able children mods. :)

I never went around trying to kill children. Game children or mod children. :angel:

Is it safe to "Zap" children made by this mod? That is no references or scripts will be messed up.?

I hadn'd changed the vanilla children, just the Pregnancy offspring are killable

I know I couldn't select them in VATS. I tried to kill them normally.. dunno. Maybe I missed, but they sure do seem unkillable.

I'm still wondering if "kill" and "disable" is fine, though.

I know I couldn't select them in VATS. I tried to kill them normally.. dunno. Maybe I missed, but they sure do seem unkillable.

I'm still wondering if "kill" and "disable" is fine, though.

If you use the Kill command and it works it should be fine. They with care you can use "zap" to remove them from the game. I don't think it should cause any problems. (if you are careful. ) I don't have a save with Pregnancy children to test it on so I can't be 100 percent sure. An older game I played when they were born as children (not babies as now) had some issues with them and I did kill and zap them and it didn't cause any problems. Hope that helps.

Just I've been using "disable" instead of zap.

Mainly because I set fertility for everyone.. Then started to see everyone having babies.  QUICKLY disabled that and started using the console "kill" command on them. Used disable because I was looking online for ways to "clean up dead bodies".

I didn't want a dead body to ruin the Prospector Saloon.

Though in hindsight, I could've dragged him back to the back storage room. Seems a fitting place to put a dead body. But nah, I'd prefer not to stoop to a common serial killer and would rather pretend that Trudy's love(less)-child never happened.  :ph34r:

Mainly because I set fertility for everyone.. Then started to see everyone having babies.  QUICKLY disabled that and started using the console "kill" command on them. Used disable because I was looking online for ways to "clean up dead bodies".

Though in hindsight, I could've dragged him back to the back storage room. Seems a fitting place to put a dead body. But nah, I'd prefer not to stoop to a common serial killer and would rather pretend that Trudy's love(less)-child never happened.  :ph34r:

According to the GECK documentation, disabled characters still run scripts which I'm guessing offspring have, which might cause lag/weird things. I would use 'MarkForDelete' as well as 'Disable' if you are playing around with dev console, but Halstrom or someone else may know better

According to the GECK documentation, disabled characters still run scripts which I'm guessing offspring have, which might cause lag/weird things. I would use 'MarkForDelete' as well as 'Disable' if you are playing around with dev console, but Halstrom or someone else may know better

I'm pretty sure I've added checks to self-delete Offspring when they are dead and at least bypass 90% of their scripts so they didn't keep growing after death :)

I have used zap on many things that are clutter. The only thing is sometimes I make a mistake when zap the floor and accidentally zap the floor or wall or other record and not the record that I truly wanted to zap. I was never even aware of "disable" or the other commands that can be used for this.