Bouncing Added Outfit Mods by Nagothm

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the noob question.

Just to check, if I want the bouncing to work, do I need to install any additional files from elsewhere?

Or just the skeleton you mentioned will do?

Currently using the Weapon Animation Replacer mod from Nexus so not sure if there's going to be any conflicts.

If you want bouncing-enabled bodies to not deform you just need the skeleton. If you want them to actually bounce, you need the animations from the original BNB mod. Nothing else, just the animations. I believe there should be instructions in the FAQ on how to harvest those files without breaking anything.

If you want bouncing-enabled bodies to not deform you just need the skeleton. If you want them to actually bounce, you need the animations from the original BNB mod. Nothing else, just the animations. I believe there should be instructions in the FAQ on how to harvest those files without breaking anything.

Just did a comparison of files in the locomotion folder of the original BNB mod and the WAR mod.

Seems like there's gonna be conflicts.

Guess I'll have to choose between one or the other...

Bouncing or proper weapon animations. Tough choice.  :-/

i've got a question, i've tried to use type 6m bb quite a few times throughout my fallout career, but the bb meshes of all the clothes, and the body itself deform at the crotch area, especially when you crouch, like one side of the vagina is stapled to your inner thigh. doesnt happen before the bb is added to the outfits/body nor does it happen with bb replacers of any other body type ive tried.

its been a while since ive tried it though, could be all in the past, but my question is was this ever fixed before i attempt to swap bodys one more time?

i've got a question, i've tried to use type 6m bb quite a few times throughout my fallout career, but the bb meshes of all the clothes, and the body itself deform at the crotch area, especially when you crouch, like one side of the vagina is stapled to your inner thigh. doesnt happen before the bb is added to the outfits/body nor does it happen with bb replacers of any other body type ive tried.

its been a while since ive tried it though, could be all in the past, but my question is was this ever fixed before i attempt to swap bodys one more time?

The T6M Crotch still has the textures distortion when the legs open.

If I want the nude body to bounce as well, do I need to replace the upperbodynif included in this mod with the one from the type 6m body BNB mod (further down on the download page)?

Yes, that would change your default body to use the T6M bouncing meshes.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello!
(Sorry for the mistake in the text and shape description, I do not speak English)
Found a small inconsistency in the model body T6M-Bouncing:

post-344164-0-85685800-1391286900_thumb.jpg

Maybe this is not news :unsure: , but still, the author is not interested in how to fix it? :rolleyes:
On other models T6N, T6BB this is not observed, only T6M.

• 5 months later...

It is a problem with the original mesh by izumiko.  I think i saw a fix mod on nexus a little while back but that would not fix these conversions. (well at least the dress ones where the body is still the original.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

@nagothm

I want to report a bug.

Wasteland surgeon outfit and Wasteland doctor fatigues, the same mesh with different texture, have a problem with blood around the hands, legs and neck. It seems the blood came from the crippled parts when the body is dismembered by the enemy attacks, except that the blood is visible during the normal use.

I download from:

T6M_Equipment_Replacer_NV_By_Izumiko-47895-1-0.7z

Mesh location:

C:\Program Files\............\Data\meshes\armor\wastelanddoctor01

strange .. i still get this problem .. anyone get the same problem ? or its just me ?

• 4 months later...

I love this mod and all the nice clothes. One thing I cant find for the t6m body is a good collection of shoes. i have a few nice boots but not many shoes for t6m. Any suggestions?

Yeah I get the problem with the wasteland doctors outfits.Not sure how to fix.

• 2 years later...