Fallout 4 Beginner's Guide - A Mod List to Get You Started (V0.5 - beta)

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

Not too sure about that, I have not really got far enough in the game to tell, there again pretty much the only weapon mod I have installed is weaponsmith extended and skibada, though I am currently working on stripping out a load of scripted level lists injectors from some weapons mods so that I can merge them and use my own custom level lists, but that does not use scripts.

Well, like I said, it'll go onto the mods to test pile for now. Still dealing with texture issues, and now for some reason, transparent hair. . .Ā 

Ā 

As for weaponsmith, I never liked that mod. It felt like an overkilling, bloated,Ā hot mess the first time I found it, and it doesn't seem to have changed in the years since. Except for maybe getting bigger. Dunno why one needs damn near every weapon mod out there for a playthrough. . .Ā 

11 hours ago, asebw said:

Well, like I said, it'll go onto the mods to test pile for now. Still dealing with texture issues, and now for some reason, transparent hair. . .Ā 

Ā 

As for weaponsmith, I never liked that mod. It felt like an overkilling, bloated,Ā hot mess the first time I found it, and it doesn't seem to have changed in the years since. Except for maybe getting bigger. Dunno why one needs damn near every weapon mod out there for a playthrough. . .Ā 

Quite a few of those added weapons are to be quite blunt, crap.Ā  They do pity full amounts of damage considering the levels you find them at or require weird ammo types, and do not get me started on the random calibers of even things like the 10mm at the start of the game.

Ā 

I think what it needs is a re-balance so that thing work they way they want them to rather that in odd ways, for example my current test character, has about 6-7, what would normally be .38 revolvers in her workshop, normally that would also mean a fair bit of .38 ammo to go with them, with weapons smith I have about 4 different calibers, the most common one is for .22lr I think it is, problem is I have zero of this ammo type, and I think when I checked it is not in the ammo lists till around lv10 ish or so, which is kinda odd, getting tons of guns using it, but no ammo for them.

Ā 

Only problem is there are not really any good weapons packs, there is weapon smith, modern weapons, skibb, and doom based weapons that I am aware off.

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

Quite a few of those added weapons are to be quite blunt, crap.Ā  They do pity full amounts of damage considering the levels you find them at or require weird ammo types, and do not get me started on the random calibers of even things like the 10mm at the start of the game.

Ā 

I think what it needs is a re-balance so that thing work they way they want them to rather that in odd ways, for example my current test character, has about 6-7, what would normally be .38 revolvers in her workshop, normally that would also mean a fair bit of .38 ammo to go with them, with weapons smith I have about 4 different calibers, the most common one is for .22lr I think it is, problem is I have zero of this ammo type, and I think when I checked it is not in the ammo lists till around lv10 ish or so, which is kinda odd, getting tons of guns using it, but no ammo for them.

Ā 

Only problem is there are not really any good weapons packs, there is weapon smith, modern weapons, skibb, and doom based weapons that I am aware off.

I have noticed that there are some merge-ish patches for some of the more popular weapons. I remember one last year that was a combined level list patch for a bunch of individual weapon mods, and I've seen a similar one off here and there.

Ā 

I think part of the problem is that except for weaponsmith, no one's gone around and done a proper merging of weapons mods into weapon packs. Yeah, individual modders have done packs of their own work, but no one's really done anything cross modder. I think part of the problem there is that curating such a weapon pack could be problematic, as different people preffer different styles of playthrough.Ā 

Ā 

TBH, i'm tempted to try something like that down the road, maybe a weapon pack with a FOMOD installer so you can pick and choose what you want. It's one of those things on the to-do list down the road, that I may or may not get to.

On 6/13/2020 at 9:44 PM, asebw said:

TBH, i'm tempted to try something like that down the road, maybe a weapon pack with a FOMOD installer so you can pick and choose what you want. It's one of those things on the to-do list down the road, that I may or may not get to.

There is always something you want to do, my current to do, is an elin npc replacer for populated skyrim, tedious as shit to say the least, considering how many npc's the damn mod adds.

Ā 

And of course finalizing my fallout 4 mod list long enough to actually play the damn game rather than spending all my time sorting out odd bugs, or armor and armor mods not working nice with each other.

55 minutes ago, Varithina said:

There is always something you want to do, my current to do, is an elin npc replacer for populated skyrim, tedious as shit to say the least, considering how many npc's the damn mod adds.

Ā 

And of course finalizing my fallout 4 mod list long enough to actually play the damn game rather than spending all my time sorting out odd bugs, or armor and armor mods not working nice with each other.

Too true. I still have to rebuild my survival+ mod list after I get this list sorted out. Got a couple more loot rebalancers to try out ; ;Ā 

Instead of weaponsmith, I have used this oneĀ Weapons OverhaulĀ which touches many of the aspects of the vanilla games. I think it's not overpowered specially if you are using a Survival+ modlist. I use BLD, Advanced Needs 2, and Pack Attack and I died a lot at low levels. Haven't progressed enugh to see if I get owned to Deadlier Deathclaws later on. I dread getting hit by synth with the optional BLD Robot Edition where they do soak a lot of fire to be destroyed. I need to get an assaultron patrol so see if I can do somehting to them.

Update #3 - 2020-06-15

Ā 

This one came together a little faster than I thought it would. Lots of stuff to make the game more pretty, and the removal of a few things that were causing problems. Going to have to do a bit of a re-organization of the list down the road, but that will come near the end. One known issue to be aware of as well, so be sure to read the known issue at the bottom of the post.Ā 

Ā 

Removed

Ā 

UI - Workshop FrameworkĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Was a requirement for mods that are not going to make it into the list.

Ā 

Sound - Reverb and Ambience OverhaulĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Good Idea in theory, but I don't need to sound like I am in a cave or room all the time.

Ā 

Override - Get Dirty (take a Bath)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Dirt Textures are causing hair to go transparent, and for the head to get a second head of short black hair

Ā 

World - Highway RunnerĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā This one stays in section #5

Ā 

Building - Salvage beaconsĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Replaced with Backpacks of the Commonwealth. Will get moved to section #5 later.

Ā 

Weather and Lighting - Better fake ReflectionsĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Was causing a number of things (including Codsworth) to go jet black

Ā 

Added

Ā 

Foundation

Ā 

Vault 111 Exteriors 4k

Ā 

Textures

Ā 

Delightful Ivy - HD Vine Retexture

Fallout 4 Ultimate Window Overhaul

Real Roads HD

Vault Crates RetextureĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Not too sure about this one yet, might get removed later.

2K Shack Tarp Texture Replacer

Chain Link Fences HD

Sandbags HD

Sideway Bricks 4k 2k

Airplanes 4k

Delightful Dead Fish - HD Retextures for the Commonwealth and Far Harbor DLC

Nuka-Cola (2K)

Vault Girl Textures - Neo's FOMOD VersionĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Move from NPC and Creatures

Fusion Flea HD

Bus Stop HD

Ā 

UI

(Optional)Ā Companion Status HUD

Ā 

Armor

Backpacks of the CommonwealthĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Sooo much better than the Modular Backpack

Ā 

Sound

Lost Audio Tweaks

Lost Audio Tweaks - No RAO Replacer

Lost Audio Tweaks - Faded Glory Patch

Commonwealth Gunfire Overhaul - realistic weapon sounds

Not Great Not Terrible - Scarier Geiger Counter Sounds

Ā 

Override

(Optional)AlwaysAPerkĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Relocated and marked Optional

Everyone's Best Friend (Dogmeat and Companion At Same Time)

(Optional)EXP From Companion Kill (No Damage Required)Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Marked Optional

Realistic Sprinting - A Logical Approach

Encounter Zone Recalculation

Ā 

Weapons

Worn But Cared For10mm Pistol RetexĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Cause 'Old Reliable' shouldn't have rust on it

Wasteland Melody's Chinese Assault Rifle

Chinese Assault Rifle Animations

Chinese Assault Rifle - ReplacerĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Good-bye shovel Butt!

Ā 

Ā 

Known Issues

Ā 

NMC's Texture Bundle:Ā For some reason, the optional esl for the texture bundle does not want to load the sanctuary bridge textures. both the High and Very High bundles had the same issue. Not sure if the issue is with the esl itself or with some other tomfuckery going on with the list. For now, do not use the optional esl. Flagging the esp as esl works without compromising any of the textures.

6 hours ago, Alazasthas said:

Instead of weaponsmith, I have used this oneĀ Weapons OverhaulĀ which touches many of the aspects of the vanilla games. I think it's not overpowered specially if you are using a Survival+ modlist. I use BLD, Advanced Needs 2, and Pack Attack and I died a lot at low levels. Haven't progressed enugh to see if I get owned to Deadlier Deathclaws later on. I dread getting hit by synth with the optional BLD Robot Edition where they do soak a lot of fire to be destroyed. I need to get an assaultron patrol so see if I can do somehting to them.

That is one I've been trying to use on my survival+ playthrough actually. I like a lot of the changes he's made, and that it goes with bullet recount. BLD though. . . I am generally unsure about that one. I like a lot of what he did with the mod, but I dislike that it adds some half a dozen esps to the list. Been meaning to go back and give it another try to see if he's managed to pare it down a bit.Ā 

7 hours ago, Alazasthas said:

Hmm, seen the weapons overhaul, which looks kinda interesting, but as for survival, never play it, I have tried a few of the survival mods, but in the end they all boil down to bullet sponge npc's with stupid amounts of damage output, which is not for me.Ā  I much prefer a range of mods that tweak the npc's ai, their perks and gear set up, as well as increase the number of them to make my game a bit tougher.

Ā 

As for Advance Needs 2, there is far to much in it that I would have deactivated to make it even worth while installing, I had tried it but removed it after several hours of playing around with settings.Ā  I have yet to find a needs mod that I consider worth while keeping, they all include far too many things I would remove, and the one I might of used I can no longer even find, which was something similar to simple needs from skyrim, very basic, very lightweight, food, water, sleep nothing else, all using vanilla keywords on food and drink, and would work with any mod added food and drink as long as they used the correct vanilla keywords for food and drink.

11 hours ago, Varithina said:

Hmm, seen the weapons overhaul, which looks kinda interesting, but as for survival, never play it, I have tried a few of the survival mods, but in the end they all boil down to bullet sponge npc's with stupid amounts of damage output, which is not for me.Ā  I much prefer a range of mods that tweak the npc's ai, their perks and gear set up, as well as increase the number of them to make my game a bit tougher.

Ā 

As for Advance Needs 2, there is far to much in it that I would have deactivated to make it even worth while installing, I had tried it but removed it after several hours of playing around with settings.Ā  I have yet to find a needs mod that I consider worth while keeping, they all include far too many things I would remove, and the one I might of used I can no longer even find, which was something similar to simple needs from skyrim, very basic, very lightweight, food, water, sleep nothing else, all using vanilla keywords on food and drink, and would work with any mod added food and drink as long as they used the correct vanilla keywords for food and drink.

I've never had the bullet sponge issue with survival. Yes, enemies take more bullets to go down generally, but never to the point where I feel like i'm emptying boxes of bullets into a raider to kill it. Behemoths and deathclaws yes, but not raiders and super mutants. Its probably because most of my enemy mods focus on overhauls and increasing the size and numbers of groups, with a few AI tweaking mods to make things more interesting. Most of my survival+ builds don't have much in the way of increasing damage, outside of the new guns the enemies get, and maybe supermutant redux. The Deadly Commonwealth Expansion is still one of my top faction overhaul mods. It's one I actually wanted to add to this mod list, but it's a little too rough for a casual playthrough.Ā 

Ā 

As for needs, I don't go beyond the default survival settings. Sleep, eat, drink, no quick saves, no fast travel. The only exceptions are the smoking mod or waiting saves, and the journey mod, which allows for fast travel between settlements linked by supply lines (sadly, it's showing its age, but there's nothing else equivalent or better that I have seen so far). A loot rebalancing mod to make things more interesting, and that's a good survival+ setup for me. I agree that advanced needs a is a little too much, and is the only one in the RSE series i never use.

Ā 

I think part of the problem with most of the FO4 needs mods, is that much of the ground is already covered by survival mode. In Skyrim for example, I use Realistic needs and diseases 2.0, and with the exception of food spoilage, everything in there is already in FO4s survival mode by default. That's why IĀ think people tend to add more stuff beyond the basic three when they create need mods. Sure, some of the numbers could be tweaked, but most people don't stop there.Ā 

I still vouche for Advanced Needs 2 over the basic Survival for two reasons: If you want to use quick save, fast travel or ammo weight you cn turn it on/off easily in the MCM menu. If you install it as for the basic setting it's almost like the same Survival you get from Fallout 4. If you want to put the need to go to the bathroom you can add it, you want raidation sickness you can get it, you can toggle everything on/off. For me its better tahn installing a whole lot other mods for tweaking this mod. As I use BLD for damage and Deadly Commonwealth, I use vanilla damage (I die enough with this other difficult increases). But, I understand that it's a complex mod, specially if you add the optional modules. Menses, Truning to a Ghoul and Food spoilageĀ  are too much for me. It's about the same of adding Gasmasks of the Commonwealth, too much for me.

44 minutes ago, Alazasthas said:

I still vouche for Advanced Needs 2 over the basic Survival for two reasons: If you want to use quick save, fast travel or ammo weight you cn turn it on/off easily in the MCM menu. If you install it as for the basic setting it's almost like the same Survival you get from Fallout 4. If you want to put the need to go to the bathroom you can add it, you want raidation sickness you can get it, you can toggle everything on/off. For me its better tahn installing a whole lot other mods for tweaking this mod. As I use BLD for damage and Deadly Commonwealth, I use vanilla damage (I die enough with this other difficult increases). But, I understand that it's a complex mod, specially if you add the optional modules. Menses, Truning to a Ghoul and Food spoilageĀ  are too much for me. It's about the same of adding Gasmasks of the Commonwealth, too much for me.

Huh, I may have to get back to you on this one. Just found the version Flashy put on the nexus, and it is VERY different from the LL version that I have used in the past.Ā 

3 hours ago, Alazasthas said:

YeahĀ this version of the mod. It's very customizable and runs almost without issues. Compact and has a MCM menu which allows you to modify a lot of things. It has 5 optional modules which give you some other stuf, including AAF things. I haven't been able to get AAF to work in my setup.

Is it just not working, or are you getting errors?

1 hour ago, Alazasthas said:

I dont get any errors. This is my mod list for the Survivor ones. I've deviated from the list but using about the same order for things, so I added those in a section in the Override stuff.

Ā 

39r9wyN.png

Ā 

In game menu.

Ā 

KrkiBUp.png

Your pngs are busted unfortunately (you should also be putting them in a spoiler so as to not make your post overly big).Ā 

Ā 

Unfortunately, it looks like there's something wrong with your AAF setup. First thing to do is to while in game, hit the home key to see if you can open up the AAF wizard. If you can select characters in the wizard, then it is working. This most likely means that the mod(s) that are supposed to triggering AAF scenes are not working. Hit the home key enough times and you should get you to a notification window that will list any errors. However, most are benign, so if you don't know what you are looking for, it may not help.

Ā 

If you cannot get the wizard to work, than that means there's something wrong with your AAF setup. At which point, you are partially screwed. I say that because in order to test if your AAF is working, you are going to have to disable EVERYTHING, and re-enable only The AAF stuff (you can follow this guideĀ to see what is the bare bones needed. Also, thanks for reminding me that I never put that section up><). From there, you either use a clean save with no mods attached to it, or start a new game, and see if you can get the AAF wizard working.Ā 

Ā 

If it does, then you are going to have to re-enable the rest of your mods section by section to figure out what was blocking AAF.Ā 

Ā 

If it doesn't, then one of the mods in the AAF build is wonky, and you'll have to go through those mods to see which one is giving AAF issues. Depending on how old the installs are, you might have something out of date, or you got a bad install. Worst case scenario, you might have to blow it all a way and reinstall the AAF mods fresh (been there, done that more times than I would have liked).

Ā 

On a side note, I remember the other reason why I dislike BLD. Aside from all the extra crap he puts not really related to location damage, there's also the hidden requirements for some of the patches.Ā 

That might be the reason I don't see any errors. I dont use AAF. Changed my previous post to hide long scrrenshoots, sorry for the inconvenience.

Ā 

The AAF stuff is really over the top for Advanced Needs 2, nothing to call home for. It has to do if the fluids can be radioactive, if you can take damage while having sex with huge animals, sexual frustation and sexual preference. I suppose that if you are using AFF and lots of there things, you might as well disbale everything up and use moe fleshed up (pun intended) stuff available here

21 minutes ago, Alazasthas said:

That might be the reason I don't see any errors. I dont use AAF. Changed my previous post to hide long scrrenshoots, sorry for the inconvenience.

Ā 

The AAF stuff is really over the top for Advanced Needs 2, nothing to call home for. It has to do if the fluids can be radioactive, if you can take damage while having sex with huge animals, sexual frustation and sexual preference. I suppose that if you are using AFF and lots of there things, you might as well disbale everything up and use moe fleshed up (pun intended) stuff available here

Unfortunately, your screenshots are still coming up broken. Odd.Ā 

Ā 

Eh, okay. So, you need the AAF stuff to actually play sex animations. AAF is what plays the actual animations. In the list, everything up to and includingĀ  the Patch for animations are necessary to play animations. Granted, you do not need all the animations packs listed, but you still need at minimum AAF, the AAF themes, 1 or more animation packs, the one patch to bang them all, and the patch for animations.

Ā 

AAF Sex'em Up and everything below that are mods that make calls to AAF to run the animations. Whatever mods you use to make the calls to AAF is up to you, but you still need AAF and its part to run the actual animations. Also, AN2 and Crime and punishment on their own do not make calls to AAF. Flashy specifically says for the AAF module for AN2 requires a working AAF setup in order to get the animations to work. Crime and Punishment Relies on other mods in order to run AAF content. So, yeah, you need that working AAF if you want the animations.

What I meant is that I don't use either AAF/other mods which show extra animations of any sort, and that's why I can't comment on the AN2 module that uses AAF. I tried to use AAF and couldn't make it to work in my game. Probably it's I'm using BLD.

Ā 

On the point of using BLD it really depends on your tastes. I use it to have the option to shoot in the head and do extra damage to enemies. I sually play a sniper in my games and it's really satistying one shooting enemies from afar. About the other plugins of BLD, many of them are optional, the only proble is that there's a particular patch for each of the DLCs, that clutters a lot the load order (that's 5 ESPs there), but everything else is optional.

2 hours ago, Alazasthas said:

What I meant is that I don't use either AAF/other mods which show extra animations of any sort, and that's why I can't comment on the AN2 module that uses AAF. I tried to use AAF and couldn't make it to work in my game. Probably it's I'm using BLD.

Ā 

On the point of using BLD it really depends on your tastes. I use it to have the option to shoot in the head and do extra damage to enemies. I sually play a sniper in my games and it's really satistying one shooting enemies from afar. About the other plugins of BLD, many of them are optional, the only proble is that there's a particular patch for each of the DLCs, that clutters a lot the load order (that's 5 ESPs there), but everything else is optional.

No, it goes a little further than that. The raider overhaul patch for example, requires armorsmith extended, while the supermutant redux patch has Vis-g attached to it. Neither of which are mentioned in the FOMOD. There's another hidden requirement I noticed, though it escapes me at the time of this writing. Gun integration also becomes problematic, with some weapon mods needing a patch in order to play nice with BLD. Also, the different parts of BLD are not as optional as one might like. The leveled lists and perks are strongly recommended, and listed as optional, but still required respectively.Ā In terms of better headshot damage, there are other mods that can fill that niche. Live dismemberment for example, gives the dismemberment and optional bonus headshot damage for sniping. As for the four dlc patches, I don't know why there isn't an option to just merge all four into 1 esp by now (The author does not recommend trying to merge them).

Ā 

The other thing I don't like about BLD, is that it goes down the road of 'all guns are created equal'. I'm not against some of the changes that were made, particularly the automatic changes, but it comes at the cost of making every gun almost generic. Part of the appeal of FO4, for me at least,Ā is to 'level up' my guns as I level and get the required perks. It gives you a reason to want to invest resources into a weapon, which can be quite the decision when you play withĀ loot reduction mods. BLD to me, kind of goes the route of a first person shooter, where you just pick up and discard guns as you go. And that only works for vanilla weapons. If X weapon mod doesn't have a compatibility patch for BLD, it's going to seriously unbalance the game.

Ā 

I like the idea of BLD in principal, but in practice, the author went down the road of exclusivity, where it's his way or the highway. What he did makes sense for the time BLD was created, but the model doesn't reflect the current state of modding. It lacks a level of adaptability that limits what you can do with it, nor has it really evolved from what I've seen over the years.

@asebw

Ā 

When installing additional mods on top of the ones from your guide (say, about 230 more modsĀ ? ), would you generally suggest loading them *after* your guide or mix them in between? I know it is hard to say for such a huge number of mods, but as a ballpark estimate? Most of the mods are either Workshop related (adding stuff to craft) or gameplay additons or changes, like player housing, Unlimited Follower Framework, Servitrons, Transfer Settlements, Genetical Father etc.

36 minutes ago, Twycross448 said:

When installing additional mods on top of the ones from your guide (say, about 230 more modsĀ ? ), would you generally suggest loading them *after* your guide or mix them in between? I know it is hard to say for such a huge number of mods, but as a ballpark estimate? Most of the mods are either Workshop related (adding stuff to craft) or gameplay additons or changes, like player housing, Unlimited Follower Framework, Servitrons, Transfer Settlements, Genetical Father etc.

I would slot them at the bottom of the appropriate section of the guide, so new sounds would go into the bottom of the sounds section, with their esp going at the bottom of the sounds esp's.