Fallout 4 Beginner's Guide - A Mod List to Get You Started (V0.5 - beta)

20 hours ago, cloudmc said:

Do you have an issues in Vault 114?  I can't seem to go in to the 2nd area.  After I fall down and then when you open the door to the vault it's like I am clipping outside of the world.  I can't find where the world is even if I tcl to try to walk back.

---

even starting a new character and getting out of the vault followed by coc vault11402 I end up in a bugged area

---

Traced to Remove Interior Fog

Odd. HAven't run into that one before. Will look into it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to post a thanks.  I have a heavily modded Skyrim game and was really looking forward to Fallout 4 but sadly did not play it much past the main quest after getting and it just sort of sat on my hard drive.  Wanted to mod the game up and give it another go and didn't know where to start, your list was a fantastic way to get it running.  Thanks for your effort.

You also convinced me to try Vortex over my trusted NMM, so far so good.  I know you prefer MO but I got my head wrapped around Vortex quicker.

One note and maybe it's been mentioned already, or maybe you know and maybe I didn't read your guide properly but for the LL section you list to install both AAF Vanilla Sex Animation Themes and AAF Themes Vanilla Sex, Kinky Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations.  You only need the later file as Vanilla is included if you want everything.

On 3/29/2020 at 4:08 PM, crudo said:

Just wanted to post a thanks.  I have a heavily modded Skyrim game and was really looking forward to Fallout 4 but sadly did not play it much past the main quest after getting and it just sort of sat on my hard drive.  Wanted to mod the game up and give it another go and didn't know where to start, your list was a fantastic way to get it running.  Thanks for your effort.

You also convinced me to try Vortex over my trusted NMM, so far so good.  I know you prefer MO but I got my head wrapped around Vortex quicker.

One note and maybe it's been mentioned already, or maybe you know and maybe I didn't read your guide properly but for the LL section you list to install both AAF Vanilla Sex Animation Themes and AAF Themes Vanilla Sex, Kinky Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations.  You only need the later file as Vanilla is included if you want everything.

Odd. I posted a reply to this yesterday, did not seem to go up. Apologies. 

Good to hear the list helps. Vortex itself is not a bad program on its own. Though I preffer MO2 for the given reasons, there's nothing wrong with using Vortex either. 

As for the themese, I do have a note for that from before about that I need to look into. Unfortunately, due to a broken ankle, a badly bruised elbow, COVID, and life in general, I haven't had as much time to work on the list as I would like these last few weeks. Hopefully that will change soon. 

this is a lot of mods, is there a shorter list? like just what would be needed for all the bondage/ sex/ aaf mods? I am just looking for that kind of very short list, I do not care about enb's or environment textures or weapon reworks or stuff like that, just the bare bones basics to get any user started no matter what they like or what tastes in mods are. 

15 hours ago, spartan119990 said:

this is a lot of mods, is there a shorter list? like just what would be needed for all the bondage/ sex/ aaf mods? I am just looking for that kind of very short list, I do not care about enb's or environment textures or weapon reworks or stuff like that, just the bare bones basics to get any user started no matter what they like or what tastes in mods are. 

Bare Bone setup   F4SE, MCM, CBBE, Advanced Animation Framework, AAF Theme, Animation pack , Sex Em Up 

and That dose include looksMenu which is a Hard requirement of AAF

17 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Bare Bone setup   F4SE, MCM, CBBE, Advanced Animation Framework, AAF Theme, Animation pack , Sex Em Up 

and That dose include looksMenu which is a Hard requirement of AAF

You'll also need bodyslide and outfit studio to build the body. CBP physics might also be good, but not a hard requirement that I am aware of. A few of the LL mods have other hard requirements as well, so be sure to check the requirements and descriptions.

thank you, I had been trying to get these mods working for a while now with no luck, I always get Cbbe and everything else to work, but when it comes time for mods like aaf to do their part and play the sex animations, it just leaves me stuck in place, I can access the menus and load saves and open my inventory sometimes, but I would not be able to move as though my keys for moving forwards or back and sideways where not bound to anything yet, my plan is to start over with what you have all told me and the adult mods from this guide,

3 hours ago, spartan119990 said:

thank you, I had been trying to get these mods working for a while now with no luck, I always get Cbbe and everything else to work, but when it comes time for mods like aaf to do their part and play the sex animations, it just leaves me stuck in place, I can access the menus and load saves and open my inventory sometimes, but I would not be able to move as though my keys for moving forwards or back and sideways where not bound to anything yet, my plan is to start over with what you have all told me and the adult mods from this guide,

Always Read mod install Instruction's and there Requirements Twice and Start Small also try to make backups often  Once working Back it up again and add a couple more mods at a time and then test in game if it's working repeat process  until all mods are installed. This will help loads with bug tracking and load order issues.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:44 PM, spartan119990 said:

Apologies for the delay, as previously mentioned, I don't have time/access to watch this forum as much as I would like right now.

Yeah, AAF can be a pain to run if you don't have all the requirements, and even then, it can still take some work to get working right. That one is a new issue to me, though I've run into something similar with skyrim. Usually, when you get stuck like that, it's cause the animation is trying to play doesn't load correctly. Either the animation isn't present, or the call function isn't working correctly. As said, I haven't run into this particular issue in FO4 yet with AAF, but I sounds like it might be the same root problem(s). Were you missing any of the animation packs in the list I wonder?

As for Troubleshooting AAF, best thing to do is to start a new game with just the LL section and it's dependencies active, and testing it out then. I usually use a fresh from the vault save for AAF testing. If you can't open the AAF wizard, either AAF or one of its dependencies is missing or broken. Once you've verified AAF is working, you can re-enable the rest of the list section by section to make sure it keeps working. 

lol, I did not install your whole list, I used only what I knew would be fine without the rest, normaly, I am good at figuring these things out and years ago I could not get very far without a crash, but this? lol, I will go back in and make sure I got everything right, I got fallout 4 running on 2 devices, one is a laptop where I just started over to see if I made a mistake anywhere, and my desktop has the longer load order. I started the one on the laptop with just the bare minimum needed to get just aaf working when I saw that animations where not working on my desktop.

12 hours ago, spartan119990 said:

lol, I did not install your whole list, I used only what I knew would be fine without the rest, normaly, I am good at figuring these things out and years ago I could not get very far without a crash, but this? lol, I will go back in and make sure I got everything right, I got fallout 4 running on 2 devices, one is a laptop where I just started over to see if I made a mistake anywhere, and my desktop has the longer load order. I started the one on the laptop with just the bare minimum needed to get just aaf working when I saw that animations where not working on my desktop.

Eh, okay. . . Exactly what was not working? 

Great work, I thank you for the list of non conflicting mods here. I'm working in putting it together and it's been a blast. Many of these I'm already using them in my current setup, and I have been wondering inways of making it more streamlinned.

A couple of questions about it. I have ordered the first ones you called framework and many of them are texture packs. I have put a list of them in this image https://imgur.com/gallery/pTUv4aW

Would you say if it's feasible to extarct all those compressed files and repack them into a HD framework pack? This is a rather large package of almost 20 GB.

For the following Textures, would you say that packing them would be beneficial?

I understrand that this highly customizable, but I suggest adding a couple of fixes for the Savern textures packs you didn't put in the list, and suggest the Fallout 4 Ultimate Window Overhaul All In One into this pack.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:05 PM, Alazasthas said:

Great work, I thank you for the list of non conflicting mods here. I'm working in putting it together and it's been a blast. Many of these I'm already using them in my current setup, and I have been wondering inways of making it more streamlinned.

A couple of questions about it. I have ordered the first ones you called framework and many of them are texture packs. I have put a list of them in this image https://imgur.com/gallery/pTUv4aW

Would you say if it's feasible to extarct all those compressed files and repack them into a HD framework pack? This is a rather large package of almost 20 GB.

For the following Textures, would you say that packing them would be beneficial?

I understrand that this highly customizable, but I suggest adding a couple of fixes for the Savern textures packs you didn't put in the list, and suggest the Fallout 4 Ultimate Window Overhaul All In One into this pack.

In theory it should be doable, but I don't know If I would want to try it with mods that big. Though there is no size limitation for mods that I am aware of, I would not be surprised if the game has issues chewing through larger mods. That being said, Old World Radio is 6gigs, so i't possible it could work without too much issue. Might also benefit from merging the plugins as well. 

SavrenX's fixes are in the Patches and Fixes section of the list. No new ones that I am aware of (yet). 

The window overhaul is one I have flagged for testing. Unfortunately, due to current constraints, I don't have as much of the time to work on the list as I would like right now. Hoping to have a new update up by the end of the month.

On 4/10/2020 at 1:05 AM, Alazasthas said:

Yea it's doable. me I would unpack all the texture ba2 file and repack them into one or two file's OR Better yet you could repack them into the main game ba2 Texture files with out the need to merge esp.'s so long as they do not have any extra mesh's/scripts.

I would also take @asebw  advice and apply any needed fix's before repacking

And Most importantly Backup before starting this and midway.

On 4/12/2020 at 12:22 PM, mashup47 said:

Yea it's doable. me I would unpack all the texture ba2 file and repack them into one or two file's OR Better yet you could repack them into the main game ba2 Texture files with out the need to merge esp.'s so long as they do not have any extra mesh's/scripts.

I would also take @asebw  advice and apply any needed fix's before repacking

And Most importantly Backup before starting this and midway.

Yeah, therein lies the rub. Most of the stuff in the textures section don't have esps, but all the foundation textures have esps/esls. You might be able to put parts of those texture packs into the game Ba2, but I do not know just how integral the esps are are to the mods. That's why it might be the easier route to just merge them all into a single mod.

The only problem there though might be the size, and whether or not the game would be able to parse and execute a Ba2 of that size (the six luxor foundation mods alone come out to 11 gigs) without impacting performance. Pretty sure someone somehwere has tried this already, but I cannot at this time find anything to answer this particular question.

2 hours ago, asebw said:

Yeah, therein lies the rub. Most of the stuff in the textures section don't have esps, but all the foundation textures have esps/esls. You might be able to put parts of those texture packs into the game Ba2, but I do not know just how integral the esps are are to the mods. That's why it might be the easier route to just merge them all into a single mod.

The only problem there though might be the size, and whether or not the game would be able to parse and execute a Ba2 of that size (the six luxor foundation mods alone come out to 11 gigs) without impacting performance. Pretty sure someone somehwere has tried this already, but I cannot at this time find anything to answer this particular question.

totally agree with you. Backup first, do one pack and test it. if working back it up and do the next pack.

i must admit I had no problem's with the Luxor pack's

3 hours ago, mashup47 said:

totally agree with you. Backup first, do one pack and test it. if working back it up and do the next pack.

i must admit I had no problem's with the Luxor pack's

Yeah, Luxor's put out some good stuff for both skyrim SE and FO4. TBH, i'm not 100% sure what the esps/esls in his mods are for. Eventually when I get back home, I might crack them open to take a look at some point.

I followed this guide, and everything worked fine until I decided to remove "Zombie Walker", "More Feral Ghoul" and the patch. When I start a new game, it stucks in an infinite loading screen, and the "war never changes" video doesn't show up. What can I do? (Sorry, my english isn't good). I also tried "load accelerator" mod, but it doesn't work

EDIT: nevermind, I found the problem: it was the only mod that I have installed and that it wasn't in this guide ?

Ok, I found a new problem and I really don't know how to solve it.

I am at the museum, when I have to fight the Raiders.  But during the fight, the game crashes to desktop.

My first though was that the CTD was caused by the explosions, but that was not the problem. So, after a short research, I notice that the issue could be possibly caused by the Deathclaw showing up, because I never saw it in all the tries.

This is my load order

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
AAF.esm
ImmersiveDogmeat.esl
zElevatorLights.esl
Wasteland Illumination DLC.esl
Wasteland Illumination Far Harbor ESL.esl
AAFThemes.esl
AORobcoReconScope.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul.esp
Consistent Power Armor Overhaul.esp
More Power Armour Mods - Automatron.esp
More Power Armour Mods.esp
PAMAP.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
TrueGrass.esp
SavrenXFoodAndFoodware.esp
SavrenXHD1KBuildingAndInterior.esp
SavrenXPropsAndJunk.esp
SavrenXLandscapeInteriorBuildingDLC.esp
SavrenXHDSettlementAndSetDressing.esp
SavrenXHDSettlementAndSetDressingDLC.esp
FO4 Landscape Overhaul HD AIO.esp
luxor8071 HD Texture Pack AIO.esp
luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 2.esp
luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 3.esp
luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 4.esp
Diamond City HD.esp
Vault 111 HD.esp
CommonwealthConifersREDUX.esp
TP-Redux.esp
NMC Bundle MEDIUM.esp
MK_ComponentsRedone.esp
RRTV_RobotModelKits.esp
Military ducttape retex -en.esp
QuazVehicleOverhaul.esp
SmallerMoon.esp
def_inv_scrap_en.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
ASOAstinsSkinOverlays(Blk).esp
ASOAstinsSkinOverlays(Brands).esp
CBBE.esp
The Eyes of Beauty Looking Stranger.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
KSHairdos.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Ghouls Revamped.esp
NoSharedDogmeatTemplate.esp
Cait moira.esp
Eli_Gage Overhaul.esp
The_Everyghoul_Hancock_v2.esp
CricketVanillaLike.esp
Kasumi_Naia.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
SavrenXCreaturesPackDlcREDONE.esp
SavrenXSynthHD.esp
TDMysteriousStrangerReplacer.esp
SavrenXBetterRobotHDLibertyPrime.esp
Quantum Deathclaws V1.1.esp
Reload Sounds.esp
HuntingRifleSounds.esp
SavrenX HD Vanilla Armor.esp
SavrenX HD Vanilla Clothes Optimized.esp
SavrenX HD DLC Armor and Clothes.esp
SavrenX SuperMutant Armor HD.esp
CROSS_CoA.esp
CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp
CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp
Dank_CrossArmorIntegration.esp
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
NukaRaidersArmorFixer.esp
SavrenXHdDlcPowerArmor.esp
STRAC Hats.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
BarefootFootstepSet.esp
Ghouls_AddSound_Caiena.esp
More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
Laser Weapon Sound FIX.esp
Project Reality Footsteps FO4.esp
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
Realistic_conversations - More_NPCs.esp
AtomicRadio.esp
Cleaner&DirtierSoups.esp
BetterCompanions.esp
DogmeatNoOpeningDoors.esp
CompanionHealThyself.esp
PlasticGlueEN.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
LegendaryModification2LM.esp
LegendaryModification2LMAKPatch.esp
LegendaryModificationCSA.esp
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp
More Realistic Cats.esp
One Minutemen Radiant Quest At A Time.esp
dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp
ShellRain.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
BetterJunkFences.esp
GetDirty.esp
Better Landscape Grass - Far Harbor.esp
Better Landscape Grass.esp
BTInteriors_Project.esp
LongfellowCabin_Bridge.esp
Eli_FahabaShack.esp
GoodneighborExpanded.esp
Immersive_Lexington.esp
InsideJobs.esp
stumbleuponinteriors.esp
SOTS.esp
MaxwellsWorl.esp
3DNPC_FO4.esp
Eli_Immersive Coffee Mod 9000 GTX French Roast.esp
Eli_Display Shelves.esp
Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
DeployableTurretsPack.esp
DTP - AWKCR Compatibility.esp
DogBed.esp
JaL.esp
LooksMirror.esp
move that workbench!.esp
PWR.esp
WorkshopRearranged.esp
dinomore.esp
SalvageBeacons.esp
Professional Ammo Crafting.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
BTInt_Optimization.esp
DLC ammo.esp
BedFix.esp
Far harbor perk fix (as described).esp
Fixed Alpha Map.esp
Flicker Fixer.esp
CuredMoleratDisease.esp
NeuraLOD.esp
PlasmaImpactFix.esp
PurifiedWaterSoup.esp
QuazRadioModelReplacer.esp
RemoveTrishNote.esp
RobcoFunMagazine.esp
SOTS_AWKCR_AS_Patch.esp
WorkshopRearranged_AtomicRadio_Patch.esp
WorkshopRearranged_BTInteriors+DEFUI_Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
WorldThunder - TrueStorms.esp
DarkerNights-Radiant.esp
DarkerNights.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
Remove Interior Fog - All Dlc.esp
Live Action Handy.esp
NightTimeGodRaysAllinOne.esp
SpotlightFix-150-Shadow.esp
four_play.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
indarello_animations.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
AFVPurgatory.esp
AAF_VanillaFudge.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
MilitarisedMinutemen_PatchesAddon.esp
SavrenXWeaponHD.esp
F4NVServiceRifleRedux.esp
WattzLaserGun.esp
3dscopes-replacer-robcorecon.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
simplesorting.esp

1 hour ago, zep said:

I am at the museum, when I have to fight the Raiders.  But during the fight, the game crashes to desktop.

My first though was that the CTD was caused by the explosions, but that was not the problem. So, after a short research, I notice that the issue could be possibly caused by the Deathclaw showing up, because I never saw it in all the tries.

This is my load order

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
HUDFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
AAF.esm
ImmersiveDogmeat.esl
zElevatorLights.esl
AAFThemes.esl
AORobcoReconScope.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl
PAMAP.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
TrueGrass.esp
SavrenXPropsAndJunk.esp
Diamond City HD.esp
Vault 111 HD.esp
TP-Redux.esp
NMC Bundle MEDIUM.esp
MK_ComponentsRedone.esp
RRTV_RobotModelKits.esp
QuazVehicleOverhaul.esp
SmallerMoon.esp
def_inv_scrap_en.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
CBBE.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KSHairdos.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Ghouls Revamped.esp
Cait moira.esp
Eli_Gage Overhaul.esp
CricketVanillaLike.esp
Kasumi_Naia.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
SavrenXSynthHD.esp
Reload Sounds.esp
HuntingRifleSounds.esp
CROSS_CoA.esp
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
STRAC Hats.esp
BarefootFootstepSet.esp
AtomicRadio.esp
Cleaner&DirtierSoups.esp
BetterCompanions.esp
CompanionHealThyself.esp
PlasticGlueEN.esp
More Realistic Cats.esp
ShellRain.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
BetterJunkFences.esp
GetDirty.esp
BTInteriors_Project.esp
Eli_FahabaShack.esp
GoodneighborExpanded.esp
Immersive_Lexington.esp
InsideJobs.esp
stumbleuponinteriors.esp
SOTS.esp
MaxwellsWorl.esp
3DNPC_FO4.esp
Eli_Display Shelves.esp
DogBed.esp
JaL.esp
LooksMirror.esp
move that workbench!.esp
PWR.esp
WorkshopRearranged.esp
dinomore.esp
SalvageBeacons.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
BTInt_Optimization.esp
DLC ammo.esp
BedFix.esp
Fixed Alpha Map.esp
Flicker Fixer.esp
CuredMoleratDisease.esp
NeuraLOD.esp
PlasmaImpactFix.esp
PurifiedWaterSoup.esp
RemoveTrishNote.esp
RobcoFunMagazine.esp
SOTS_AWKCR_AS_Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
DarkerNights-Radiant.esp
DarkerNights.esp
Live Action Handy.esp
four_play.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
indarello_animations.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AFVPurgatory.esp
AAF_VanillaFudge.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
SavrenXWeaponHD.esp
WattzLaserGun.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
simplesorting.esp

Did you do a clean start after your last problem as it mite of turned your saved game bad.eg left dirty script in there. Can this be repeated with other dethclaws showing up eg spawning one in? Have you tried disabling the optional mods that change DeathClaws or any custom mods that you have installed that edit deathclaw's

43 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Did you do a clean start after your last problem as it mite of turned your saved game bad.eg left dirty script in there. Can this be repeated with other dethclaws showing up eg spawning one in? Have you tried disabling the optional mods that change DeathClaws or any custom mods that you have installed that edit deathclaw's

Ok, I followed your advices and no, the issued is not related to the deathclaw.

I have tried to disable every single mod after "radiant clouds and fogs" mod (following the guide) and everything works perfectly. So the problem, teorically, is caused by one of the other mods.

I'll try to disable the mods correlated to the power armor, because I have noticed also that the game crashes everytime I was shooting with the minigun. (update: it's not)

47 minutes ago, zep said:

Ok, I followed your advices and no, the issued is not related to the deathclaw.

I have tried to disable every single mod after "radiant clouds and fogs" mod (following the guide) and everything works perfectly. So the problem, teorically, is caused by one of the other mods.

I'll try to disable the mods correlated to the power armor, because I have noticed also that the game crashes everytime I was shooting with the minigun. (update: it's not)

If i was you I would start a fresh and start with just the mods need for you AAF setup and get that working first once you sorted the order, start installing the rest of your mods a few( 3 to 5) at a time and checking in game each time. I know its long but it will save hour's of game play from being lost.

22 hours ago, mashup47 said:

If i was you I would start a fresh and start with just the mods need for you AAF setup and get that working first once you sorted the order, start installing the rest of your mods a few( 3 to 5) at a time and checking in game each time. I know its long but it will save hour's of game play from being lost.

Yes, that's right. I think this is the best solution, at the end. Thank you!

On 4/13/2020 at 5:41 PM, asebw said:

Well I have finished sorting, unpacking and consolidating many of the foundation, texture, armor and weapon packs on the list along with mnay of my own ones. What I did was use the list posted in thes thread as a guide lines of what use as a baseline and then put over them many of the other modules. This way I obtained a very large amount of textures, meshes and materials to modify the game.

I owuld explain my journey a little bit more:

First, I tried to upgrade the game ba2 files with the textures using the procedure shown in the Fallout Optimization Project. This is something I have tried before, and it involves a lot of packing and unpacking of ba2 packages. For some reason I had some problems in game with everything looking dull and with lots of maps showing as pixelated messes in the game engine. Probably my error is not upading the meshes and materials. This might be a second pass later one if I find the game too buggy or laggy. Another problem I have had is that I haven't been able to really see which textures are missing when you upgrade the original files. According to the linked project you can use robocopy to update the files into each of the bundles, but I haven't found any way to really tally which ones are missing.

Second, I used a Data folder of the uncompressed files in the game. And as many have said thi has lead to very slow game as there are a  lot of loose files and this impact performance.

Finally I have packed them into smaller and more managable ba2 files. The way I packed them was to use smaller sections of files. Probably I overdid it for the Meshes and Materiales, but I did it this way if I find any new textures I like I can easily upgrade them into the game. I used this guide to append them to the game files in the ini section of the game. 

W87ReEM.png

My next project if regenearting my LOD for the game, but I'm looking in the way of getting all this custom ba2 files to show in the xLODGEN procedure to be used as part of it, specially the Architecture ones, I added Borealis and Boston Natural Surrounding to the Load Order as I like the way it looks.

I can not thank you all for the great list of mods and a great way to order them. Really gt many other mods in a working order to make the game really different.

Have you looked at Immersive Fallout or Better Locational Damage as part of the list or are they too script heavy to work together? Also Advanced Needs 2 is a great upgrade to the Survival Experience.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:16 AM, zep said:

This is my load order

Hide contents

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
HUDFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
AAF.esm
ImmersiveDogmeat.esl
zElevatorLights.esl
AAFThemes.esl
AORobcoReconScope.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl
PAMAP.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
TrueGrass.esp
SavrenXPropsAndJunk.esp
Diamond City HD.esp
Vault 111 HD.esp
TP-Redux.esp
NMC Bundle MEDIUM.esp
MK_ComponentsRedone.esp
RRTV_RobotModelKits.esp
QuazVehicleOverhaul.esp
SmallerMoon.esp
def_inv_scrap_en.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
CBBE.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KSHairdos.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Ghouls Revamped.esp
Cait moira.esp
Eli_Gage Overhaul.esp
CricketVanillaLike.esp
Kasumi_Naia.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
SavrenXSynthHD.esp
Reload Sounds.esp
HuntingRifleSounds.esp
CROSS_CoA.esp
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
STRAC Hats.esp
BarefootFootstepSet.esp
AtomicRadio.esp
Cleaner&DirtierSoups.esp
BetterCompanions.esp
CompanionHealThyself.esp
PlasticGlueEN.esp
More Realistic Cats.esp
ShellRain.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
BetterJunkFences.esp
GetDirty.esp
BTInteriors_Project.esp
Eli_FahabaShack.esp
GoodneighborExpanded.esp
Immersive_Lexington.esp
InsideJobs.esp
stumbleuponinteriors.esp
SOTS.esp
MaxwellsWorl.esp
3DNPC_FO4.esp
Eli_Display Shelves.esp
DogBed.esp
JaL.esp
LooksMirror.esp
move that workbench!.esp
PWR.esp
WorkshopRearranged.esp
dinomore.esp
SalvageBeacons.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
BTInt_Optimization.esp
DLC ammo.esp
BedFix.esp
Fixed Alpha Map.esp
Flicker Fixer.esp
CuredMoleratDisease.esp
NeuraLOD.esp
PlasmaImpactFix.esp
PurifiedWaterSoup.esp
RemoveTrishNote.esp
RobcoFunMagazine.esp
SOTS_AWKCR_AS_Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
DarkerNights-Radiant.esp
DarkerNights.esp
Live Action Handy.esp
four_play.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
indarello_animations.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AFVPurgatory.esp
AAF_VanillaFudge.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
SavrenXWeaponHD.esp
WattzLaserGun.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
simplesorting.esp

Well, first off, your list does not seem to be sorted as it is laid out in the guide. That right there could be the problem. The CTDs, do they always happen in the exact same place in the museum, or are they random within the museum?