FausTTerM's Animations (Update 03.14.2021)

9 hours ago, igordesanta said:

updated the animations and the tentacles still wont show up (on either the sculpture or wild plants). any tips?

The problem on your side, I just checked everything my animations are working fine. The only thing I can advise you is to make sure that you have downloaded everything correctly from the requirements section.

1 hour ago, pyrobladeich said:

The plant disappears when the animation starts. the tentacles are there though.  

I don't know what to tell you. Because as I wrote above, I have rechecked everything and my animation works as it should.

Any way you can set additional objects up to be compatible with the tentacle animation? Like bizarre plans grown from bizarre fruit instead of just the wild ones, or the tentacle trees/alien plants? Also a climax animation for them would be amazing. Sorry to ask for more, I just love those animations and wish it hadn't taken so long for someone with modding ability to add something like that.

6 hours ago, Alonely said:

Hi there fellow animator! Question: where did you find the rigs for this object? I can't find them anywhere in Studio! :O

If you mean tentacle rig, then you need to open the file asketo's_ts4_object and in the Studio click Content Management then Un-merge Package your package file will split into several files there you will already find the file with the desired model.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:21 PM, xxxagent said:

Yes. The Image I posted above was from a lot in Oasis Springs using unlocked objects.

https://simsvip.com/2019/07/16/the-sims-4-using-the-bb-showliveeditobjects-cheat-to-unlock-new-objects/ <-like this

Unlocking Environment, DEBUG, and Locked Career Objects

1. Open the Cheat Console and enter testingcheats true
  2. With the cheat console open, type bb.showliveeditobjects
  3. With the cheat console open, type bb.showhiddenobjects
  4. With the cheat console open, type bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
  5. Hit the search icon (magnifying glass) in buy mode and the environment objects will be available once you scroll past the regular catalog items. Search “DEBUG” to bring up all the debug items. Career rewards will now be selectable.

Cheats must to be re-entered each and every time you exit and re-enter buy mode.

*and buy the strangerville expansion pack. I wish I could but I'm not horny enough to spend real money

у меня ни где не работает причудливые анимации кроме лаборатории. Помогите понять что не так.

I don’t have fancy animations anywhere except the laboratory. Help to understand what is wrong.

38 minutes ago, Julie51 said:

Bonjour 

j’ai téléchargé le mod « tentacle plant » pour avoir l’animation dans « strangerville » et aucune animation ne ce passe lorsque je clic sur une des plantes, faut-il ajouter un autres mod ?

merci de vos réponses

En plus de ces mods qui sont indiqués sur la page avec la modification, rien d'autre n'est nécessaire

5 hours ago, FausTTerM said:

En plus de ces mods qui sont indiqués sur la page avec la modification, rien d'autre n'est nécessaire

Si aucun n'autre Mod n'ai nécessaire, pourquoi la fonction WW qui déclenche la séquance sexe n'apparaît pas ?