SexoutRocket - Extended

View File

Original Rocket by Jexsam

Sexout Rocket

Rocket was created by Jexsam. The original thread for Rocket can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4765. SexoutRocket is a very simple companion mod. It adds an NPC near Sloan by the name of Ian Soong, a wandering Follower of the Apocalypse, and his travelling companion, a dog named Rocket. Ian is looking to give Rocket a good home, but no one between Sloan and Freeside wanted him. A female player character can adopt him, if they so desire. And if they are particularly adventurous, they can take advantage of his old training... Rocket was we all know and love him never reach the full potential of his creator. I was given full permissions to modify him.

You have my permission to do whatever you want with it, on one condition; no rape or slavery. My goal was to have an animal sex mod that didn't demean or abuse a female player character, and I'd prefer it stay that way. Same goes for NPCs. Basically, anybody who fucks Rocket either wants to or was paid to.

That was never my plan and you won't find that here. If you would like Rocket to rape people there are other mods for that.

Sexout Rocket - Extended

Overview

• Moved Ian and Rocket to Goodsprings out the Saloon.
  • Added ability for Rocket to fuck companions(Veronica, Cass, Sunny) talk to each one atm it's only "Go fuck Rocket"
  • Sunny must have the shoot 3 bottles tutorial done
  • Veronica must be following
  • Cass must be following(she was a bit of a pain so as long as you talk to her through the wheel it will show up)
  • Added the option to give Rocket a Stimpak when he is 50% or below right now all it does is reset his health

Goals

• Full Companion complete with his own quest(Go back to freeside and find out what he went through)
  • People have been wanting a Lovers bitch in New Vegas maybe have the quest find a new area where they setup shop and add on to that

Bugs

• None

• 2 weeks later...

Well the surgery went well, they say that everything was removed. I have a neat little scar on my head now, also there is a few things I have realized I cant remember this accounts password was one of them. Good thing I wrote all my passwords down before hand. I got back home today and I'm still a little weak, just wanted to let you all know it went well and I'm not dead :D. Think I'll play the new Skyrim DLC while i get my strength back, and I hope to be back here and modding within a month or two. I'll let you all know when that is, for now I'm off to the land of the Nords.

Rocket bug, not sure if known but when sneaking and you move cursor over Rocket... he is RED.  Unlike other companions who you can give talk to... Rocket is Red and when you talk to him while sneaking he just "flees".

Also with other companions you can set them to passive/defensive.  Rocket seems to always be aggressive.  Charges right in.

Rocket bug, not sure if known but when sneaking and you move cursor over Rocket... he is RED.  Unlike other companions who you can give talk to... Rocket is Red and when you talk to him while sneaking he just "flees".

Also with other companions you can set them to passive/defensive.  Rocket seems to always be aggressive.  Charges right in.

That is not my doing the original creator of Rocket made his script very basic I plan to work on that when I come back from my break. I still have a lot of medical shit to go through still so it won't be for awhile. I have to go back next week for the final tests and scans, as stated above I won't be back for a month or 2. But yes I do know of those problems and they are on the top of my list to work on when I come back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It would be nice to be able to set a home for Rocket. I have tested this to see where he goes and it seems he just goes back to goodsprings but sometimes he gets into a fight and then gets stuck. It's not that bad because you can just use his refID to move him to you but I usually find myself telling him to wait somewhere when I want to "set Home." Not sure how much scripting this would take but just thought it would be nice. It would be kind of cool to see him usable with other companions from different mods but that will take sometime because either they will have to give permission or make the option themselves. Looking forward to see what the next update will do. All-in-all a superb mod so keep up the good work.

First time I have ever come out from lurking...but I must say...thank heavens you are alright! And damn...I would like to use this if my FOMM wasn't being lame :( lol.

I didn't use FOMM for mine. I plugged it into the NMM and it works just fine. I've had some issues mind you but they've all been minor and probably do to the game's AI route mapping and nothing more.

greetings, hope someone can help me, this mod seems to crash my game. i can run one of the older versions of this but not the first nor the latest. So far i have been able to run all other sexout mods without problem. Any suggestions?

I'm sorry but without seeing a list of your mods we probably cannot help. I would try running it through BOSS and see if it may just be the load order but keep in mind that it may cause some other mods to have load issues (have never had it happen to me). You can find a link to BOSS at the Nexus mods site. Sorry I can't be of much more help.

Well the surgery went well, they say that everything was removed. I have a neat little scar on my head now, also there is a few things I have realized I cant remember this accounts password was one of them. Good thing I wrote all my passwords down before hand. I got back home today and I'm still a little weak, just wanted to let you all know it went well and I'm not dead :D. Think I'll play the new Skyrim DLC while i get my strength back, and I hope to be back here and modding within a month or two. I'll let you all know when that is, for now I'm off to the land of the Nords.

That's great news glad everything went well. I know I'm late on this. I had head surgery done last fall in 2012 and still haven't fully recovered so take it at your own pace. When mine was done the doctor stupidly removed more than he needed. Now I'm missing feeling in part of my head and face and struggle to move those muscles sometimes. not as bad as losing some memory though just hang in there. 

• 1 month later...

For some reason original SexoutRocket & SexoutRocket Extended have different WorldREFs for Rocket are either of you guys about to comment on this or make changes to one or the other because it causes issues when pulling Rockets REF into companion lists with IsModLoaded.

Also there appears to be a 3rd version around somewhere with extra dialogue supporting SexoutRocketWillow.esp but I can't find it anymore or the SexoutRocketWillow.esp.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Could you tell me how and when you recruit Rocket?

I have to recruit before installing a mod that adds other soldiers in Goodsprings which kill Ian ...

You can  give me an answer perhaps under the protection of the spoiler ;)

I recruited Rocket by Ian  as a new pc female, a male can not recruit him here ...here are my initial difficulties explained)

Now I can let Ian dies?      (killed by NPC I install from Nevada population and NVF npc)
or Ian serves in some way to continue the quest of the mod?

thank you  :cool:
  • 2 years later...

I realize this thread is pretty dead and buried. To be entirely honest I forgot I was even working on this. Between what happened a few years ago with the surgery and moving on to other games I forgot all about this little gem and the plans I had for it. These days I just log on to check out what everyone is working on and after poking around my profile I remembered I was working on this.

Anyways... I am finding I have more and more free time as of late. I have been thinking of playing New Vegas again and that could include revamping this mod. However I have seen some good things come of Fallout 4 mods here so I could bring Rocket over to Boston. That might be easier then trying to teach myself how to mod for New Vegas again.

If anyone is interested let me know. I don't remember what I had planned for this but I do remember I really wanted to work on it. I just didn't have the time, energy or memory to really focus on this after the surgery.