8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I'd expect that the body-mesh + Ares Texture would be used. But I don't know enough about DoA to know how that mod works.

I checked the body and yeah, it has a lot of difference with Human body... So, probably is better way for fixing it, is just use original p0 as reference and remake all bodies from p1 to p7

doa p0 body.7z

Beta update by dborg2: (reposting so its on last page)

Update 20171215.1:

- Fixed skin issues for Brahmin outfit P0 Boob 3 and 4, Cass' outfit P1
- Changed textures of the pregnancy versions of Grimy pre-War businesswear and Handyman jumpsuit to make them look like the original

- Other fixes to meshes, that I forgot to write down

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2017 at 2:44 PM, Halstrom said:

Beta update by dborg2: (reposting so its on last page)

Update 20171215.1:

- Fixed skin issues for Brahmin outfit P0 Boob 3 and 4, Cass' outfit P1
- Changed textures of the pregnancy versions of Grimy pre-War businesswear and Handyman jumpsuit to make them look like the original

- Other fixes to meshes, that I forgot to write down

SexoutCommonResources-20171215.1.zip

Since this is the beta you need the original from the first page and overwrite with this?

SexoutCommonResources-20171215.1.zip

Well here is the copy I gotten before it all got gone. Not sure it is a good one. So far it works for me. It could be bugged and even completely destroy your computer. Use at your own risk until Halstrom reports back and is able to upload a proper one.

To the moderators... feel free to delete the file if needed and I am not around. I am only uploading it as I believe it was in error that there isn't a SCR esm available in the OP or in recent thread. Please forgive me Halstrom if you had intended to remove this.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:46 PM, intorr said:

If someone needs it.
A minor correction of SexoutCommonResources-20171215.1 for Medical Scanner.
Now it appears to be correct, as it seems to me.

SexoutCommonResourcesPath.esp

Cool, merged that into a beta

Update 20180222.1:

A minor correction of SexoutCommonResources-20171215.1 for Medical Scanner by intorr.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I curious about the perks. What exactly do the pregnancy perks do? Bitch In Heat says it makes me more aggressive in combat and so does Protective Mother, but I'm not sure how.

10 hours ago, GoldSword-09 said:

Hello, I curious about the perks. What exactly do the pregnancy perks do? Bitch In Heat says it makes me more aggressive in combat and so does Protective Mother, but I'm not sure how.

I think from memory it meant the chances of critical was improved etc, can't remember offhand.

Hey Halstrom, I was wondering if you had any idea why some outfits from the Store were coming up with invisible bodies, namely the Vaultsuit69 and the maternity clothes the pregnant merchant wears. I downloaded the assets from the torrent and have them installed as correct as I can tell but those outfits show up invisible for some reason.

9 minutes ago, JerseyWalrus said:

Hey Halstrom, I was wondering if you had any idea why some outfits from the Store were coming up with invisible bodies, namely the Vaultsuit69 and the maternity clothes the pregnant merchant wears. I downloaded the assets from the torrent and have them installed as correct as I can tell but those outfits show up invisible for some reason.

The Vaultsuit69 is in my file called Halstroms Data, maybe you missed that one somehow. It still uses the Mantis suit mesh though.

On 6/15/2018 at 3:56 AM, JerseyWalrus said:

On 6/15/2018 at 4:05 AM, Halstrom said:

The Vaultsuit69 is in my file called Halstroms Data, maybe you missed that one somehow. It still uses the Mantis suit mesh though.

I believe you still have to install all the files from Sexout Common resources. AS for the pregnancy files... they likely are from an older torrent. Do yourself a favor and get maternity pack overkill and related files and install them over the torrent along with the rest of SCR files or to be really through download SMMP... install it then Maternity pack overkill and related files. (loaded after SMMP) to make sure you have all the files fully updated. After this, you should be 100% (however, there is one mod you will have to searchout that is mentioned in my tutorial that is no longer publicly available on Nexus. Thsoe will be missing unless you can find a source for htose. both pregnant as well as regular versions)

On 6/18/2018 at 3:25 PM, RitualClarity said:

I believe you still have to install all the files from Sexout Common resources. AS for the pregnancy files... they likely are from an older torrent. Do yourself a favor and get maternity pack overkill and related files and install them over the torrent along with the rest of SCR files or to be really through download SMMP... install it then Maternity pack overkill and related files. (loaded after SMMP) to make sure you have all the files fully updated. After this, you should be 100% (however, there is one mod you will have to searchout that is mentioned in my tutorial that is no longer publicly available on Nexus. Thsoe will be missing unless you can find a source for htose. both pregnant as well as regular versions)

After having downloaded both the mentioned mods and installing as specified, I can say that I believe I have it working properly. The mantis suits show up, pregnant suits show up, the whole shebang. Thank you both for the assistance

16 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

After having downloaded both the mentioned mods and installing as specified, I can say that I believe I have it working properly. The mantis suits show up, pregnant suits show up, the whole shebang. Thank you both for the assistance

No problem, it is a complex setup to get going. Takes time and many times people just make a mistake and miss something.

• 1 month later...

I know this is ancient and the odds of getting help with this mod are low.  But I gotta ask.  All I need this for is the mod "Fade To Black", which needs SCR as a master.  But I have noticed just recently that SCR adds some perks which show up when I level.  It may add other things.  All I want is a completely vanilla experience that just happens to have Sexout functionality (and Fade To Black).  No fancy perks, no amazing new clothing added to everyone's loot tables, nothing arbitrary.

So I'm hoping there either a setting that eliminates the extra in-game things like the perks, or a version of the mod that doesn't add them.  Asking before I just edit everything away.

17 minutes ago, Fredas said:

I know this is ancient and the odds of getting help with this mod are low.  But I gotta ask.  All I need this for is the mod "Fade To Black", which needs SCR as a master.  But I have noticed just recently that SCR adds some perks which show up when I level.  It may add other things.  All I want is a completely vanilla experience that just happens to have Sexout functionality (and Fade To Black).  No fancy perks, no amazing new clothing added to everyone's loot tables, nothing arbitrary.

So I'm hoping there either a setting that eliminates the extra in-game things like the perks, or a version of the mod that doesn't add them.  Asking before I just edit everything away.

Not that I know of, best just to edit it out yourself.
I'm pretty rusty on NV nowdays, I've no idea why Fade for Black would even require SCR, might be easier to remove the requirement from FadeToBlack, its probably just something like condoms, then you wouldn't need SCR at all.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

then you wouldn't need SCR at all.

Turns out most of the fades to black make use of strapons etc. from SCR.  But I think I got what I was after by deleting all the perks.  I guess if I find further intrusive elements, I'll just snipe those as well.

• 4 weeks later...