Ok, I did something silly and updated too many things at once. Latest Spunk (which calls for an unstable version of NVSE), latest SCR, SONG'98, newest NVAC, SO Tryout and latest version of Pregnancy.  Suddenly after the first time I use ANY animation the facial expressions freeze and any subsequent attempts will cause my game to freeze (not CTD, it just stops responding).  Is there any way I can get the previous version of SCR?  I am trying to troubleshoot this and I need to get back to the set up that was working.

Ok, I did something silly and updated too many things at once. Latest Spunk (which calls for an unstable version of NVSE), latest SCR, SONG'98, newest NVAC, SO Tryout and latest version of Pregnancy.  Suddenly after the first time I use ANY animation the facial expressions freeze and any subsequent attempts will cause my game to freeze (not CTD, it just stops responding).  Is there any way I can get the previous version of SCR?  I am trying to troubleshoot this and I need to get back to the set up that was working.

The second post in the support thread contain the previous version, but other than that no.

Installing an older version of SCR will require older versions of a dozen other mods too, the current version has no reports of any issues like what you are experiencing, I'd say try a clean save then reinstall the latest versions of everything, its working for everyone else.

The second post in the support thread contain the previous version, but other than that no.

Installing an older version of SCR will require older versions of a dozen other mods too, the current version has no reports of any issues like what you are experiencing, I'd say try a clean save then reinstall the latest versions of everything, its working for everyone else.

I tried that, uninstalled everything relating to sexout and restarted new game, then installed sexout.  Somewhere along the line something got corrupted because the game still freezes periodically.  Last resort coming, unistalling FONV and starting from scratch...DAMN. I just wish I could lock the probem down so somebody else won't do it. I have my suspicions that the beta versions of NVSE or JIP got corrupted some how.

Ok, I did something silly and updated too many things at once. Latest Spunk (which calls for an unstable version of NVSE),

Just because the latest beta isn't called "the stable version" doesn't make it unstable. In fact, the stable version is traditionally simply the previous beta.

Ok, I did something silly and updated too many things at once. Latest Spunk (which calls for an unstable version of NVSE),

Just because the latest beta isn't called "the stable version" doesn't make it unstable. In fact, the stable version is traditionally simply the previous beta.

Okayyyy... this is for all three of you that replied.  I feel really silly now...the problem is my computer NOT your mods.  I will eventually buy a new computer that will handle the upgrades.  I have a very old system (4G ram and running VIsta) that up until now was enough.  Your latest and greatest taxes my system and causes FONV to  lock up.  Oh well, no more sexout until I can afford a new computer.  Thank you any way and keep on truckin'.

Okayyyy... this is for all three of you that replied.  I feel really silly now...the problem is my computer NOT your mods.  I will eventually buy a new computer that will handle the upgrades.  I have a very old system (4G ram and running VIsta) that up until now was enough.  Your latest and greatest taxes my system and causes FONV to  lock up.  Oh well, no more sexout until I can afford a new computer.  Thank you any way and keep on truckin'.

Check your load order. If it is larger perhaps there are a few other mods that could be removed in the meantime and then you can still have your Sexout just consider it the lite version.. lol.

I'd post the spec on a thread and ask if there was any cheap ways to get a little more extension out of this system you have. There might be some easy upgrades like memory or something that will just get you over the edge. You were able to play this well enough until now... chances are you are just slightly over the edge and a tiny bit of work or a small update will help.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 20170820.1:

Fixes and from dborg2 some additions for Maternity pack overkill

- Arena Sunset Sarsaparilla Swimsuit doesn't swap and Arena SunsetSars Swimsuit does. Merged them together

- Blue Ranger Suit - wrong sound when putting on

- Wrist Shackles and Wrist Shackles Heavy --> Missing right hand

- Small fixes in FormIdLists that I forgot to write down

- Name SexoutSPrewarBusinesswear3MP4B4 --> SexoutSPrewarBusinesswear3MP3B4

Added these outfits

- MantisSuit DesertCamo

- MantisSuit Olive Camo

- MantisSuit Tan

- MantisSuit White 69

plus formidlist + added the pregnancy versions to all the formidlists necessary

For all users using Maternity Pack Overkill and using the following outfits:

- MantisSuit DesertCamo

- MantisSuit Olive Camo

- MantisSuit Tan

- MantisSuit White 69

Maternity Pack Overkill 2.1 will remove these outfits from it's plugin. If you want to keep using these outfits you can repurchase these from the SexoutStore, or add them to your inventory by cheating.

• 1 month later...

I'm talking about the Sexout Clothing System (Clothing Damage updated with Combat Armor) mod; sorry for the confusion. I seem to recall it working earlier this year but I haven't been able to see the outfit swapping after condition falls low enough

Nah Clothing Damage got split off into a separate mod which fell to dust years ago.

• 1 month later...

Beta update by dborg2:

Update 20171215.1:

- Fixed skin issues for Brahmin outfit P0 Boob 3 and 4, Cass' outfit P1
- Changed textures of the pregnancy versions of Grimy pre-War businesswear and Handyman jumpsuit to make them look like the original

- Other fixes to meshes, that I forgot to write down

3 hours ago, psyseed said:

Update 20171215.1 makes DoA to use human pregnancy body mesh or at least texture is wrong, wrong color, human one.

It might be that I missed an outfit. In which outfit has your character a human body?

(I assume DoA = Daughter of Ares?)

3 minutes ago, psyseed said:

When she is naked she uses human pregnant body (when pregnancy is 50% +), I guess that because of Daughter of Ares t6m body type. Outfits are fine, no mismatched skin tones.

I'd expect that the body-mesh + Ares Texture would be used. But I don't know enough about DoA to know how that mod works. Did you have similar issues with the previous version?  (Because I'm 99% certain I haven't changed anything in the nude-body-swapping code)