Or installed something wrong.

Most of the time in the past they dropped the files into the game without properly extracting them or making sure the paths are correct. That is the reason I have a PDF with way more details on what files and what to do with them. Last time I had this installed it worked flawlessly following the tutorial and he (Halstrom) had pretty much stopped developing the mod at that time.

It is possible that in that tutorial some of links are outdated or missing something. I remember same problem year ago when I installed everything listed in tutorial and had some problems with  missing meshes. Nothing major though.

P.S.

Even in first post of this thread some links needs fixing.  :)

Requirements:

FalloutNV (Non-Pirated Steam Version) 

FOMM
NVSE Latest beta
NX_Extender Latest version
SexoutNG Stable Release

http://www.loverslab...-nvse-extender/  - dead
You Need SexoutNG:
http://www.loverslab...oct-2013/page-1 - outdated

It is possible that in that tutorial some of links are outdated or missing something. I remember same problem year ago when I installed everything listed in tutorial and had some problems with  missing meshes. Nothing major though.

P.S.

Even in first post of this thread some links needs fixing.  :)

Requirements:

FalloutNV (Non-Pirated Steam Version) 

FOMM

NVSE Latest beta

NX_Extender Latest version

SexoutNG Stable Release

http://www.loverslab...-nvse-extender/  - dead

You Need SexoutNG:

http://www.loverslab...oct-2013/page-1 - outdated

Every link in the tutorial is current, functional and active. If there is a new version of a mod (as pre-requirements) then someone needs to post that and let me know.

The listed requirements of SCR have been covered per Halstrom. I have listed the mods that are indicated for this mod as required. If you are having a problem with a missing asset or two, there were a few that were removed. IN this case you are using an older version of a mod that is accessing the previous records of SCR's armor. In these cases update the mod and the problem goes away.

What's New in Version 2015.06.30.1 (See full changelog)
  • 2015.06.30.1. Removed SexyAttire mod from list of requirements. Halstrom removed it as it is no longer properly available for SCR access. Updated a few links to current Nexus links.
  • 2015.02.25.1 Removed the Pending from Tryouts mod as it is active now.
  • 2015.02.21.1 Made some changes based on Loogies changes to Tryouts.
  • 2015.01.27.1 Removed the Zaz Requirement as it is now included in SexoutNG.
  • 2014.11.11 ESP fix omission for Refugee Outfits and Raider chains credit Golgo13
  • 2014.10.01.1 Added info r/t Zaz not being needed if SexoutNG 2.6.68 or newer is installed
  • 2014.09.19.1 Fix links in PDF and post. Minor fix to main thread.
  • 2014.09.10.0 Fix links.
  • 2014.08.23.1 OP Edited and added requirements per Halstrom.
  • 2014.08.09.1 Changed Raider Chains and Refugee Outfits for T3 to Base Non-SexoutStore/Pregnancy Requirements per Halstroms Instructions.
  • •2014.08.03.2 Rearranged the order of installation to have base requirements above the SexoutStore / Pregnancy.
  • •2014.08.03.1 Changed Combat Armor instructions to remove esp. – Credit Ellewah
  • 2014.06.16.1 Changed Maternity Instructions and added patches to second post for older versions.
  • 2014.04.25 Fixed Omission of T6M Competition swimsuit - Credit Raven50
  • 2014.04.13.2 Fixed omission
  • 2014.04.13.2 Rework of the layout and disclaimers placed in OP.
  • 2014.04.13.1 Updated to include T6M Raider Armor - credit Shardoom
  • 2014.04.06 Changed install instructions for Raider Chains - credit Shardoom
  • 2014.04.06 Updated MaternityClothes installation instructions - credit Soap desu
  • 2014.04.03 Major changes on instructions r/t extras and patches.
  • 2014.01.05 Added link for Dragon Girl Dresses - Credit MrMultiB
  • 2013.11.18.1 Updated MaternityClothesFull installation requirements. - credit Soap desu
  • 2013.11.16.1 Added disclaimer that contents of Resource folder not available in game need SexoutStore or other mod to access it. Link provided. -credit Verd
  • 2013.11.08.1 General Fixes.
  • 2013.10.27.1 Reflex Armor S0-07 link fix - credit jap2015
  • 2013.10.25.3 General grammar fix
  • 2013.10.25.2 Toy pack instruction fix
  • 2013.10.25.1 Updated SexoutZAZ hyperlink.
  • 2013.10.23.1 Toy Pack error fix - credit gabosh
  • 2013.10.21.2 Added SCR as a requirement (Duh)
  • 2013.10.21.1 Main upload released

One example of missing clothing is in red. The above shows extensive changes to the tutorial over the almost 3 years of its being available to members here. It wouldn't be in the condition it is in if people didn't take the time to give info where there is problems. Which since June of 2016 nobody has given any indication there was a problem. Can't fix things when I don't know about them.

I also have had missing armors in the past... and found out it was due to my mistakes in installing or configuring the files. i have taken all this and created the tutorial from it. I currently don't have a modded FNV game so I can't keep up with the changes if any occur unless users of SCR and/or Halstrom inform me of these changes.

Finally if there are any problems with the tutorial, links or needs for updates please post it on the SCR tutorial thread. They will be checked with Halstrom and updated as needed.

Halstrom would need to check to be sure all the previously supported mods (Sexy Attire for example) have been removed or hidden so they don't show up int he Store. He'd need the ID numbers. Showinventory command and find the armor etc. The last one I think was from Sexy Attire. I don't have the game installed anymore to test it myself.

Halstrom would need to check to be sure all the previously supported mods (Sexy Attire for example) have been removed or hidden so they don't show up int he Store. He'd need the ID numbers. Showinventory command and find the armor etc. The last one I think was from Sexy Attire. I don't have the game installed anymore to test it myself.

Well the problem is, some mods are no longer available for download for whatever reason, I can't easily remove them from the store because that would break them for people who do still have those mods installed :)

There are some missing outfits and here are the id's and names, copied from the Assets Spreadsheet

SexoutSArmorSHRaider01T6MP0B3    Order T6M            T6M    B3    xx01AFA8                            
SexoutSArmorSHRaider02T6MP0B3    Doll Face T6M            T6M    B3    xx01AFA9                            
SexoutSArmorSHRaider03T6MP0B3    Barbie Dress T6M    T6M    B3    xx01AFAA                            
SexoutSArmorSHRaider04T6MP0B3    Barbie T6M            T6M    B3    xx01AFAB                            
SexoutSArmorSHRaider05T6MP0B3    Barbie Light T6M    T6M    B3    xx01AFAC                            
SexoutSArmorSHRaider06T6MP0B3    Barbie Western T6M    T6M    B3    xx01AFAD                            
SexoutSArmorSHRaider06T6MP0B3    Bondage T6M            T6M    B3    xx01AFAE   

There are some missing outfits and here are the id's and names, copied from the Assets Spreadsheet

Yep can't do anything about them really, those outfits download no longer exists here or Nexus, if I take them out, I break the game for people that still have them, its been the case with those and others for around 2 years now, just don't wear them.

Yep can't do anything about them really, if I take them out, I break the game for people that still have them, its been the case with those and others for around 2 years now, just don't wear them.

Is there a download for them?

Yep can't do anything about them really, if I take them out, I break the game for people that still have them, its been the case with those and others for around 2 years now, just don't wear them.

Try this:

https://mega.nz/#!IEZRwYpQ!b4cR9FYvwQhsDKp1N747o4Qpt7P4mtHT8xLFL5iQ2hw

Try this:

There is a need for a decripton key for this download

Also which mod did these come from. I know the Sexy Attire one (sent him the mod) but don't know this ones source

Yep can't do anything about them really, those outfits download no longer exists here or Nexus, if I take them out, I break the game for people that still have them, its been the case with those and others for around 2 years now, just don't wear them.

what mod does the Vault 19 Slave outfit belong to?. i have a missing texture or mesh. when I wear the outfit body is Invisible. but i can see the straps on the legs only  

JrWkejt.jpg

and about those Barbie Dress T6M outfits and others ones in that list above my post. you can get those from T6M CH Raider Armor by Izumiko on the nexusmods

These were dismissed awhile ago in fact I believe during the creation of the tutorial. Maybe during can't remember. It was thought they repeated some of the armors that are covered by others here. If this is in fact actual files that are needed then Halstrom needs to check on these and a few others verify that this does indeed correct their issues and have it added to his OP. Then I can add it to the tutorial..I won't add anything to the tutorial without Halstrom's blessing and reflected on his OP. I created the tutorial to help him... It is up to him what goes in it. ;)

For interesting note... I have been likely running with this pack in my folder since the beginning ;) In fact it is still in the folder I used to keep a backup of my SCR Resources (remember the tutorial stating keep them safe in case they go missing :P) including the link to Nexus page... Just seen it with the above post.

@Halstrom if this is the case it is available currently on Nexus and is from Izumiko... Remember you had it there for some time ago? Perhaps got cleaned out mistakenly?

@everybody else. Hint. You will have to search but there is a post here asking where Sexy Attire can be found... somewhere in that post is a download for the mod. ;) That is until the person posting it or the moderators here decide to kill it.

Edit:

Nope it was removed before the first public release of my tutorial in 2013. I have the file and links and such in my resources folder which shows I at one point had downloaded it for SCR but it wasn't on the public release of my tutorial so it had to be determined as not used or needed.

@Halstrom...

Perhaps we should have the listed mods that SCR supports but with a disclaimer the mod is no longer available and we will not be providing alternate sources for the mod. Then we can add the various mods that are needed and supported so that when someone comes across a part of a mod or game that isnt' working they can know it is because of a missing mod. They can on their own find a source if available.

Let me know what you think. If that is something you think is good then we need to add Sexy Attire back as well as any others that have been removed from the current version.

what mod does the Vault 19 Slave outfit belong to?. i have a missing texture or mesh. when I wear the outfit body is Invisible. but i can see the straps on the legs only  

JrWkejt.jpg

and about those Barbie Dress T6M outfits and others ones in that list above my post. you can get those from T6M CH Raider Armor by Izumiko on the nexusmods

These were dismissed awhile ago in fact I believe during the creation of the tutorial. Maybe during can't remember. It was thought they repeated some of the armors that are covered by others here. If this is in fact actual files that are needed then Halstrom needs to check on these and a few others verify that this does indeed correct their issues and have it added to his OP. Then I can add it to the tutorial..I won't add anything to the tutorial without Halstrom's blessing and reflected on his OP. I created the tutorial to help him... It is up to him what goes in it. ;)

For interesting note... I have been likely running with this pack in my folder since the beginning ;) In fact it is still in the folder I used to keep a backup of my SCR Resources (remember the tutorial stating keep them safe in case they go missing :P) including the link to Nexus page... Just seen it with the above post.

@Halstrom if this is the case it is available currently on Nexus and is from Izumiko... Remember you had it there for some time ago? Perhaps got cleaned out mistakenly?

@everybody else. Hint. You will have to search but there is a post here asking where Sexy Attire can be found... somewhere in that post is a download for the mod. ;) That is until the person posting it or the moderators here decide to kill it.

Edit:

Nope it was removed before the first public release of my tutorial in 2013. I have the file and links and such in my resources folder which shows I at one point had downloaded it for SCR but it wasn't on the public release of my tutorial so it had to be determined as not used or needed.

Okay I have no clue what you said. other then file was remove. we are talking about the same Outfit right Vault 19 slave outfit? i bit confused ritualclarity 

I was talking about the above you mentioned in response to the form ids and names given for a members missing armors.

More than likely the slave 19 vault armors (slave outfits) are from Tryouts. You only need the data folder from Tryouts to access these (or should only need those) as mentioned in the tutorial. (don't need the whole mod) If you were playing Tryouts you would get that armor when entering and getting enslaved in the Vault 19. If I am thinking of the same armor you are.

Sorry for the confusion.

Try this:

thanks, it worked.

I was talking about the above you mentioned in response to the form ids and names given for a members missing armors.

More than likely the slave 19 vault armors (slave outfits) are from Tryouts. You only need the data folder from Tryouts to access these (or should only need those) as mentioned in the tutorial. (don't need the whole mod) If you were playing Tryouts you would get that armor when entering and getting enslaved in the Vault 19. If I am thinking of the same armor you are.

Sorry for the confusion.

Actually, even with the meshes and textures from tryouts, the vault19 slaveoutfit still causes the invisible body glitch, but I think hen I was changing around settings for something, I got the body to show up once.

Essentially all that's missing is a download link in the description for the Sexy Attire, but I remember pulling it out because it was pulled from Nexus and I don't see any new link for a new version to read it So all I can do is put Sexy Attire in the list but show no link saying it isn't around anymore. I had already mentioned in the OP that some files are not available anymore.