Tryout - Hard Prison Time (HPT)

Just played through with Sunny as a companion. 2 things I noticed:

1) If you betray Eddie to the NCR, he (of course) will not give back your equipment (he's dead, duh...) But I could not find the equipment afterwards. Is it stored somewhere other than the admin building? I checked through the previously locked door (opening with the admin key from Eddie) but could not find it. Knowing me however, it was probably in a box sitting right out in the open that I missed.

2) If you side with Eddie, the companions equipment was returned, but Sunny's slave collar was still attached. It doesn't appear in inventory and there was no key that I could find to remove it. It's a pretty collar and I would mind leaving it on her, but I don't want it going boom at bad moment. What can I use to remove it from her through the console?

Hi and thank you for your feedback :blush:

Just played through with Sunny as a companion. 2 things I noticed:

1) If you betray Eddie to the NCR' date=' he (of course) will not give back your equipment (he's dead, duh...) But I could not find the equipment afterwards. Is it stored somewhere other than the admin building? I checked through the previously locked door (opening with the admin key from Eddie) but could not find it. Knowing me however, it was probably in a box sitting right out in the open that I missed.

[/quote']

It's in the footlocker.. walk into the locked room, turn around facing the door.. now, look down to the floor.. :D

2) If you side with Eddie' date=' the companions equipment was returned, but Sunny's slave collar was still attached. It doesn't appear in inventory and there was no key that I could find to remove it. It's a pretty collar and I would mind leaving it on her, but I don't want it going boom at bad moment. What can I use to remove it from her through the console?

[/quote']

I checked the scripts and what you are describing is a bug.. it tries to remove the wrong item.. please, give me a minute and I will upload an updated version that fixes this.

If you want to remove it via console, type:

SunnyREF.UnequipItem XX00747A
SunnyREF.RemoveItem XX00747A 1

With XX being your number of SexoutCommonResources.esm in the load order.

Best wishes,

So

Tested the new version by going back to a previous save (prior to getting back equipment) and playing through to the equipment return. Sunny's collar appears to be properly removed, so that's fixed. Also used the fix to remove the collar in my current game so I didn't have to back track.

1 more issue I noticed is that when the women had finished their "duties" and Scrambler returned for them, he would keep coming back saying that Eddie was wanting to see them. After saying it, he would run back towards the admin building, then turn around and come back and say the "Eddie request" again. Even once I got into the building, he kept it up until I actually spoke to Eddie. This was still occurring in just released version.

Tested the new version by going back to a previous save (prior to getting back equipment) and playing through to the equipment return. Sunny's collar appears to be properly removed' date=' so that's fixed. Also used the fix to remove the collar in my current game so I didn't have to back track.

[/quote']

Good to hear that.. :)

1 more issue I noticed is that when the women had finished their "duties" and Scrambler returned for them' date=' he would keep coming back saying that Eddie was wanting to see them. After saying it, he would run back towards the admin building, then turn around and come back and say the "Eddie request" again. Even once I got into the building, he kept it up until I actually spoke to Eddie. This was still occurring in just released version.

[/quote']

Yes, I noticed it, too.. feels very artificial and can be annoying.. it would be more realistic, if the interval before Scrambler comes again would be two or three hours..

I made a note and will address this in a future update..

Best wishes,

So

2) If you side with Eddie' date=' the companions equipment was returned, but Sunny's slave collar was still attached. It doesn't appear in inventory and there was no key that I could find to remove it. It's a pretty collar and I would mind leaving it on her, but I don't want it going boom at bad moment. What can I use to remove it from her through the console?

[/quote']

There is a none explosive version of the Sunny collar as well, I believe Loogie's version adds that when the slave version is removed. Nothing major, just wondered if you wanted to incorporate it (I like the collar :) )

I just did another playthrough using some of the new updates (sexoutNG 2.4.64 and SexoutCommonResources20120617.2, and having Improved Sunny Smiles as a companion) and ran into new issues:

1) When enslaved and given the clothes, Sunny is given a token for dress/undress. Never saw that on the first playthrough, but then again probably did not look in inventory. The problem is that it appears that the token is causing redress issues (I believe related to changes in SexoutNG). After having sex/rape the first time, she doesn't redress. The next sex act, she gets dressed for the sex animation and then undressed afterward. I took a chance and removed the token through the console, and Sunny's dressing habits returned to normal.

2) When siding with the NCR and killing Eddie, I get the key for the room where our stash is. I find the crate, but it is locked (an easy lock granted) and marked as steal, which when getting our stuff back causes the PC to lose Karma for getting out own stuff back. The lock on the chest is a 2-fold problem. If you a playing a PC with no lockpick skill (or very little), you are out of luck. Also, without any bobby pins (which you normally would not have, unless you happen to find some), even setting the lock to easy would be impossible. May salt a few bobby pins.

3) This is a big one. When retrieving our items, Sunny is again given the redress token (same as above). She is also given some "AC Debug..." token. 1 or the other is causing the sex animations to be ignoresd at that point. If I remove them through the console, then sex animations are available again.

4) These are suggestions:

a) Add more PGs to the NCRCF area. There is a plug in on Nexus ("More Powder Gangers") which already does this. It makes the PG tryout a bit more demanding. Maybe include a link (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45782) on the OP. Couple of things to note. Using this mod causes the center area to activate the slave collars. If you put the esp above the tryout, it seems to be OK. Also, in the last battle with PGs and NCRs, the NCRs are woefully outnumbered with this mod. I ended with 2 NCRs in the admin building for the last stand with Eddie (and he had 8-10 guy's with him. They pretty much wiped the floor with us. [Edit]I didn't see if there was a mod to increase the NCR count for the raid, but that may be useful for the "end" battle[/edit]

B) Include 3-ways in the actions.

c) Include crowds - this is similar to Sexout Crowds, but you might have better control of the AI if the features were in this mod, preventing followers from being part of the crowd and possibly getting frozen ai. Also, preventing named NPCs in the PGs from being affected by the crowd. For example, when Scrambler comes for you, he ignores any actions and just waits until done, then completes his message.

Hi and thank you very much for your great suggestions and the feedback in general.

I just did another playthrough using some of the new updates (sexoutNG 2.4.64 and SexoutCommonResources20120617.2' date=' and having Improved Sunny Smiles as a companion) and ran into new issues:

1) When enslaved and given the clothes, Sunny is given a token for dress/undress. Never saw that on the first playthrough, but then again probably did not look in inventory. The problem is that it appears that the token is causing [..']

I will have to check the token problem myself, but it sounds like something I've experienced too recently.. you can also buy the debug item from the Gun Runners robot, find visible tokens all over the inventory, things like that.

The problem with the foot locker is intended, but.. you'll get your bobby pins :rolleyes:

Thanks again for your suggestions, I will address dem as soon as I can,

So

Hello all,

This mod sounds very fun, but unfortunatly I can't get it to work.

I've installed all the latest versions of the required components, respected the load order and removed all unnecessary stuff. I'm playing a new game and went directly to the NCR Correctional Facility. Dawes requested me to give him a blow job to be able to get in. When meeting Eddie, he requested the same favor then fucked me. But after that nothing happens. What I need to do to be enslaved ?

Moreover, the vanilla quest (I Fought the Law) is broken just after I report back to Eddie that I dealt with the suspicious merchant (the quest doesn't complete when I speak to Eddie and the topic disapear).

I don't know what to try, so any help is welcome.

Thanks,

Oniki

Hey,

Hello all' date='

This mod sounds very fun, but unfortunatly I can't get it to work.

I've installed all the latest versions of the required components, respected the load order and removed all unnecessary stuff. I'm playing a new game and went directly to the NCR Correctional Facility. Dawes requested me to give him a blow job to be able to get in. When meeting Eddie, he requested the same favor then fucked me. But after that nothing happens. What I need to do to be enslaved ?

[/quote']

To get enslaved by the PGs you have to refuse to cooperate with Eddie..

Moreover' date=' the vanilla quest (I Fought the Law) is broken just after I report back to Eddie that I dealt with the suspicious merchant (the quest doesn't complete when I speak to Eddie and the topic disapear).

[/quote']

Did you check your quest log.. after the bounty hunter/suspicious merchant comes the Primm quest.. maybe you missed the quest update or something..

Hope that helps,

So

Thanks for the quick answer.

I've already tested all combinaisons of possibles answers to Eddie.

Some of them lead to a longer supplice and after having been gangbanged, Eddie "seems" to enslave me (Dialog: Eddie slaps the slave collar around your neck [...] Now you're going to go out in the yard to entertain my boys [...] or try to leave the prison, and we'll blow your fucking head off).

But in fact, I'm not enslaved (have no collar, my equipment is still there, I'm free to leave the facility and no quest is added to the quest log.

Concerning the vanilla quest, I've double-checked, it is broken. The quest log still says that I need to report to Eddie.

Just deactivate the esp and the quest works as intended.

Hey' date='

To get enslaved by the PGs you have to refuse to cooperate with Eddie..

Moreover, the vanilla quest (I Fought the Law) is broken just after I report back to Eddie that I dealt with the suspicious merchant (the quest doesn't complete when I speak to Eddie and the topic disapear).

Did you check your quest log.. after the bounty hunter/suspicious merchant comes the Primm quest.. maybe you missed the quest update or something..

Hope that helps,

So

Thanks for the quick answer.

I've already tested all combinaisons of possibles answers to Eddie.

Some of them lead to a longer supplice [..]

It sounds like something is not setup right..

You have all the required Sexout files up-to-date and the original Tryout mod running, right?

Does it work when you deactivate this mod and just use the Tryout mod?

2 things:

1) If you are running SexoutBrutalRapers, it can interfere with the Tryout/HPT scripting. Basically if you are being raped by a brutal raper action during a time that an NPC scripted approach/dialog is supposed to occur, the approach/dialog can timeout, and the quest doesn't advance. Waiting it out sometimes works, but the best method I found is that when doing any of the Tryout quests, disable BrutalRapers temporarily. SexoutCrowds can have the same problems. If you are running either, disable them and try HPT again.

2) May help to post your load order. I ran into an issue when using HPT and a mod that increases the number of powder gangers at the NCRCF. Making sure that HPT was below the other mod corrected the problem.

Finaly, I've reinstalled the game from scratch. Even without any mods loaded, the game was crashing each time I tried to enter the Wolfhorn ranch. An old mod was probably not properly uninstalled and was causing conflicts.

Now every things work fine.

Thanks for your help.

Finaly' date=' I've reinstalled the game from scratch. Even without any mods loaded, the game was crashing each time I tried to enter the Wolfhorn ranch. An old mod was probably not properly uninstalled and was causing conflicts.

Now every things work fine.

Thanks for your help.

[/quote']

Good to hear you managed to fix it :)

Have fun,

So

• 2 weeks later...

Hello' date=' i have some problems with this mod.When i talk to Eddie, no matter what i choose i still can't make him to enslave me.After the dialouge says that he rips my clothes, fucks me .... nothing happen. Do you know what cause this problem?

[/quote']

Hi,

please make sure that the basic Sexout mods are up-to-date and the load order is correct. Than in-game, choose to resist Eddie.. that should do it.

I hope it helps,

So

I would like to say, Kudos to you and Loogi for creating amusement for us depraved people to put our girls through.

I haven't finished the tryout yet (I learned the hardway what brutal rapers does to the tryout leading to many restarts) but in my trials with the problems I did think of an even worse start to the tryout.

So we have the girl come up to the front gate. The guard, instead of asking his usual 'pay or suck' toll for entry looks her up and down and laughs. "Are you kidding? You want to come inside? Hell yes! Damn now I can't wait for my shift to end!"

When the girl goes inside, she is greeted by Scrambler and at least five other gangers. He says, "Wow, you really did come in here voluntarily. That takes serious balls for a chick to do."

The player has a couple of responses:

1: She can decide to follow Mcgee's advice and hold them off with attitude. "Stick it back in your pants, Punk. I'm here to see who is in charge. First goon to touch me dies."

2: She can decide this is a bad idea and talk her way out. "You know, you are right. I don't have the balls to be here."

Either way she gets pounced on. Its a gangbang with all 6.

After, Scrambler says, "Damn its been a long time since I had the real thing. Eddie is going to want to see you."

Once out in the yard, a group of ten or so gangers approach Scrambler and the prisoner. "Hey Scrambler, who said you get to have all the fun?"

"You dipshits are lucky Eddie said to soften her up first. I'll cut your dicks off if you pansies step out of line again."

Our hapless heroine is thrown to the wolves.

Ten rapes later, she is taken into the administration building and marched to Eddie, with possible one or two pauses for a turn on the way.

Eddie smiles, "Well, this is the little bitch that thought she could walk in here and give us orders? Tell me, little whore, why shouldn't I have you tied to a bed and left for my men to rape to death?"

Here we have the current two responses:

1: She submits to him. "Please don't. I can be good, let me show you how good I can be." This continues as normal.

2: She fights back. "Fuck you! You Rapist Bastard!..." and so on.

On the defiant route, it is the existing rape and the forced blowjob (now a rape) he laughs, "You know, breaking you will be more fun than killing you. Here I have a present that was saved for the worst criminals here. In fact this one was mine." Collared!

That is as far s I got.

I've only started playing New Vegas and installed sexout a couple of days ago so I'm not sure what is possible script wise.

But I'm so impressed with everything done so far I thought I'd throw this idea out there.

Thanks for the great mods!

That's an interesting approach... but some of those sound like early warnings? Depending on your character's personality you may find her leaving just because of this foreshadowing...

So, for example... maybe change the "pay to get in" to "pay to get out" (with various complications and alternatives)?

That's an interesting approach... but some of those sound like early warnings? Depending on your character's personality you may find her leaving just because of this foreshadowing...

So' date=' for example... maybe change the "pay to get in" to "pay to get out" (with various complications and alternatives)?

[/quote']

You are completely right. It is a more than fair warning.

My thinking is the PC is walking into a snakes nest and knows she is walking into a snakes nest based on how "Going to Prison" Starts. McGee tells her if she holds herself up as strong enough it will (not really) keep the criminals at bay, at least till she gets out.

Most intelligent women would say no to the quest. Get someone less female to go in. Then most of the rest would back off at the reception she gets at the prison gate--

But the main characters of these games are supposed to be a special type of heroic and well... a little stupid.

They charge towards the sound of gun fire. They stand up and face the monsters instead of giving them wide berth.... they do things no sane person should because games would be pretty boring if the character was a person who ran away from trouble :)

Anyway, your points are perfectly valid. Any sane person would not go into that prison and I'm just thinking of the special type of heroic idiot my character is :D

Anyway, back to the game I go-- if I can get the darn thing to stop crashing on me.

Out of curiosity, is it those specific npc's that have the issue? because otherwise you'd think that you could make a couple NPC's, and have them join in instead. Of course my skills with the geck are limited to a couple mesh swaps and such so it's quite plausible that I'm completely wrong.

Originally it was supposed to be a gangbang with the whole room' date=' but their AI packages usually keep them glued to walls or furniture. Only ones that can fire reliably are Scrambler and Eddie, which is why they're used.

[/quote']

I guess we never got that one figured out, did we? Stupid AI packages.