【MISSME】♥ Sims ♥

4 hours ago, Assassinborn said:

Love your girls! I'm only curious what trait mods you're using, KS traits bundle was the only one I could make out but I'm sure there's other ones in each pack.

Hello! Off the top of my head, I know that I recently started using Kiaria Sims's Traits, the few traits that come with Nisa's Wicked Perversions, & the traits from Kawaii Stacie's SOL!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here we go again with another uploader. Can you explain why Arianna Mathews has 7 yes 7 teeth mods and 2 of them are default and 2 are overrides, she has 5 default eye mods maybe more, do you know what default means, it means you can't have more than 1 default and it will mean every sim generated in the game will have those teeth and eyes, this crap is what kills your game and NO the answer is not well you don't need to download my Sims. What is this "MoonchildLovesTheNight_FacityUniqueOlenna_Default_Human.package" or this "brovi_cheta_s_sima_kotika_package.package" "Cien   -   No EA Lashes V3  For   -   For All" this mod is old and broken it is now version 5. "epp-noEAeyelashesUPDATE" does the same thing so would break things anyway. If you have this CC in your game then you're telling porkies because your game would be broken. Not going to go on with the rest of the cc, gameplay affecting mods like traits etc should be separated from the mods needed to create the look of the sim as they are personal taste. Seen lots of this 00s mod before no one seems to know what it is and never put it in my game and sims that had it don't look any different. I have deleted both sims I downloaded as I don't know which of the many duplicate mods make up the sim.

1 hour ago, stutz said:

Here we go again with another uploader. Can you explain why Arianna Mathews has 7 yes 7 teeth mods and 2 of them are default and 2 are overrides, she has 5 default eye mods maybe more, do you know what default means, it means you can't have more than 1 default and it will mean every sim generated in the game will have those teeth and eyes, this crap is what kills your game and NO the answer is not well you don't need to download my Sims. What is this "MoonchildLovesTheNight_FacityUniqueOlenna_Default_Human.package" or this "brovi_cheta_s_sima_kotika_package.package" "Cien   -   No EA Lashes V3  For   -   For All" this mod is old and broken it is now version 5. "epp-noEAeyelashesUPDATE" does the same thing so would break things anyway. If you have this CC in your game then you're telling porkies because your game would be broken. Not going to go on with the rest of the cc, gameplay affecting mods like traits etc should be separated from the mods needed to create the look of the sim as they are personal taste. Seen lots of this 00s mod before no one seems to know what it is and never put it in my game and sims that had it don't look any different. I have deleted both sims I downloaded as I don't know which of the many duplicate mods make up the sim.

Hello! The reason there are so many dupe files is because these are older sims from before that haven't been sorted/organized. The others have been but I stopped before I finished as it was low on my list of priorities.

Amethyst, Arianna, Assumi, Blake, CeCe, Clover, Emma & Lilyra are the sims that have not been sorted.

Angine, Anika, Collier, Gyles, Kali, Mayanka, Mueller, Rossi and Trinity have been revised and organized.

FacityUniqueOlenna and Kotika are both custom eye colors. I've updated Cien's NoEAEyelashes and have gotten rid of Epp's outdated package. For organized Sims, I either separated the traits/mods into their own folders or removed them entirely. 00s are packages that came with Alf-si's HQ Mod pack and should have never been included with my sims because of their file size.

I'm sorry that you've had to take your time to sort through these as I should've been more diligent when uploading custom sims back then. However, please don't become short with me. I am one person with many responsibility and I try my best but I am far from perfect.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of lines on you page would have headed off any negativity at least you have it in hand but most never update. Default replacements are a pet hate as it's not always easy to see them unless you download them yourself but can screw the look you want in your game. It is never an intention to offend. I download for the look of the sim which should be a compliment all other cc should as you say be separated and optional. Another point is remove valid for random this should be done before upload. Age up a sim and recoil in shock.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I have had issuse with this mod, basically everything bugs. It's been a month ot 2 since I removed all the content, again. Just checking in to ask what is wrong? Or am I doing anything wrong?

I really love your clothes and everything else and really want to be able to use it.

// Sus

2 hours ago, QueenSusie said:

Hello! I have had issuse with this mod, basically everything bugs. It's been a month ot 2 since I removed all the content, again. Just checking in to ask what is wrong? Or am I doing anything wrong?

I really love your clothes and everything else and really want to be able to use it.

// Sus

Hi, I'm glad that you enjoy my content but I don't make any modifications for the game. Can you tell me if you're referring to my Sims, animations, or clothing? That why I can better help you!

• 5 weeks later...
22 hours ago, daoda said:

I have newest version of game but it is still saying it was created with newer version of the game. Do you know what is wrong?

Ironically, I've had this issue before. Try going to your documents, taking out your latest save and removing the GameVersion.txt file.

If that doesn't work, I recommend going to EA's support forums, they'll be able to help you better with game issues than I can.

On 9/5/2020 at 7:40 PM, MISSME12 said:

Hi, I'm glad that you enjoy my content but I don't make any modifications for the game. Can you tell me if you're referring to my Sims, animations, or clothing? That why I can better help you!

Thank you for your answer. It's your clothes that bug for me, and makeup. I've tried some tricks, but nothing works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/1/2020 at 4:43 AM, Atomhv said:

Hylia Fawkes     where can i find mobile mod download ?     for example sex couple during blank cell phone.  

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/goodsimilarfruitfly-the-sims-4

the gif video is this where you got your mobile mod download? where download wedlap ?

thanks  

ATOMHV

It's linked in the required objects file in the readme folder orr, you can go to my site for links to the required objects!

HI ! I cant get Moriah Mills to work she dosent show up in my gallery 

Maybe yhe mods are outdated I only found Cien No EA Lashes V5 where did u get the others ?

Thank U !

******Edit*******

Solved it !

I just took the tray files out of a folder i created in the tray folder 

Dont know why it wasnt working, it worked fine when I did it with other sims like Alyson Rossi

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2021 at 1:31 PM, somethingrealrandomhuh said:

Hi!

i have tried my best to download some of your sims but i still dont work... So i download the files at LL and then just put them in tray files? is that right? do i need to download more files or something?? cause it only comes with one file if u get it. the files look for example like this: MISSME_Shayne.rar

please help! x

They tray files, the ones outside of the Mods folder, go into the 'Tray' folder while the files inside of 'Mods' folder goes into your Mods folder. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...