【MISSME】♥ Sims ♥

You misunderstand me.I respect your work and the fact that any work should be paid.By myself, I know how difficult it is to make mods.It's just that this site publishes free mods, not links to paid content.Something like that.

20 hours ago, Slik73 said:

You misunderstand me.I respect your work and the fact that any work should be paid.By myself, I know how difficult it is to make mods.It's just that this site publishes free mods, not links to paid content.Something like that.

Ah I get you. It more for publicity (I think is the word I want to use) so people know that I've got extra content available. It's my pull to bring people to my Patreon!

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded some of your sims and now my females bottom and top become invisible when they are nude in CAS, not really a big problem since it only happens in CAS, but is there any way to solve that?

Sorry for my bad English ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Btw, Kali Balro is Beautiful ❤️

7 hours ago, DrPutaria said:

I downloaded some of your sims and now my females bottom and top become invisible when they are nude in CAS, not really a big problem since it only happens in CAS, but is there any way to solve that?

I'm not sure! The first thing that comes to my mind is that it might be a conflict with defaults? I try my best to purge the dupe mods that are extracted with the Sims but a few slip past me being that a creator will make/update like 6 different versions of the same package but then name all of them differently so they're hard to catch.

The nude bottom of my male sims are missing in my CAS but I ignore it cause as long as it doesn't crash/corrupt my game, it's good in my book hah!

Also thank you so much, I'm glad you like her~! Annnd, I hope this helped lol! Your English is perfect btw!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 8:04 PM, Missme12 said:

I'm not sure! The first thing that comes to my mind is that it might be a conflict with defaults? I try my best to purge the dupe mods that are extracted with the Sims but a few slip past me being that a creator will make/update like 6 different versions of the same package but then name all of them differently so they're hard to catch.

The nude bottom of my male sims are missing in my CAS but I ignore it cause as long as it doesn't crash/corrupt my game, it's good in my book hah!

Also thank you so much, I'm glad you like her~! Annnd, I hope this helped lol! Your English is perfect btw!

Did this get figured out? I have the same issue. Im assuming its from one of the characters with a body overhaul, its mainly only in CAS but it manifests itself with futa sims staying erect. In CAS its only when they are nude, if you put absolutely any bottom piece on, its normal, but if removed - then then from waist to ankle vanishes. Tattos can 'fix'  the issue, however they still stay perma erect.

On 4/24/2020 at 12:18 PM, DrPutaria said:

See my above post. Not sure if i quoted properly. But I have the same issue, did you ever find the conflict?

18 hours ago, Onlineprofile87 said:

See my above post. Not sure if i quoted properly. But I have the same issue, did you ever find the conflict?

It depends in which Sim you've downloaded. It could be default Allure tops, default Better Body, default EVE body, maybe even the Noir & Dark body defaults...I can't pinpoint exactly for you...

I'm sorry if I'm not helping at all ?

On 5/21/2020 at 5:03 PM, Missme12 said:

It depends in which Sim you've downloaded. It could be default Allure tops, default Better Body, default EVE body, maybe even the Noir & Dark body defaults...I can't pinpoint exactly for you...

I'm sorry if I'm not helping at all ?

I downloaded nearly all of them =). They're great. And no, that's very helpful! I will have to take a look at those and see. The lower half is still missing in CAS unless a lower clothing item of some kind is present - however after applying a noir and daark body futa tattoo - it at least looks normal in game!

Thanks for the reply ?

Hi, I love your sims and I am slowly adding them into my game and here is the question: do you have them in your game with all the mods that are required for them with no problems? Thing is that I don't just copy paste mods a specially sims, so I go through all the mods that comes with the sims to see if there duplicates or extra body mods, and I noticed that your sims have a lot of different defaults for the same parts, Arianna Matthews even has 3 different defaults for feet is that supposed to be that way? Shouldn't defaults be like one of each type for body part or they are being used for specific sim through the tray files and the conflict might be only if I'll try to make my own sims? Thank you.

7 hours ago, Pushok said:

Hi, I love your sims and I am slowly adding them into my game and here is the question: do you have them in your game with all the mods that are required for them with no problems? Thing is that I don't just copy paste mods a specially sims, so I go through all the mods that comes with the sims to see if there duplicates or extra body mods, and I noticed that your sims have a lot of different defaults for the same parts, Arianna Matthews even has 3 different defaults for feet is that supposed to be that way? Shouldn't defaults be like one of each type for body part or they are being used for specific sim through the tray files and the conflict might be only if I'll try to make my own sims? Thank you.

Not at all! Dupes do tend to slip past me because of the reasons I said before but with my newer sims I'm trying my best to figure out what defaults the sim is actually using and purging the ones that aren't needed.

I'm not sure why they export with so many defaults in the first place but I'm trying filter em' as best I can!

51 minutes ago, MISSME12 said:

Not at all! Dupes do tend to slip past me because of the reasons I said before but with my newer sims I'm trying my best to figure out what defaults the sim is actually using and purging the ones that aren't needed.

I'm not sure why they export with so many defaults in the first place but I'm trying filter em' as best I can!

I can imagine how tedious it can be. But here is the question: you have some sims that use different default for same part for example one would have one type of breasts the other would have different, do you have any conflicts with them in your game, like one type overrides the other? Or the game manage to store all the different defaults? Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Pushok said:

I can imagine how tedious it can be. But here is the question: you have some sims that use different default for same part for example one would have one type of breasts the other would have different, do you have any conflicts with them in your game, like one type overrides the other? Or the game manage to store all the different defaults? Thank you.

I don't really encounter conflicts between the different body types aside from the bottoms of my Male sims not being there in CAS (but I know what's causing that now). Sometimes I mix and match in CAS and use some nude tops/bottoms for aesthetic purposes then use Wicked Whims to give them proper nude tops and bottoms. Which is why the sims bodies can differ from each other.

7 minutes ago, MISSME12 said:

I don't really encounter conflicts between the different body types aside from the bottoms of my Male sims not being there in CAS (but I know what's causing that now). Sometimes I mix and match in CAS and use some nude tops/bottoms for aesthetic purposes then use Wicked Whims to give them proper nude tops and bottoms. Which is why the sims bodies can differ from each other.

Oh, got it, thank you!

3 hours ago, weeb696969 said:

do you know the name/creators of celeste's top & bottom? i tried going through all the creators you linked but i couldn't find it! ty in advance

Hi, the set is called Naughty Gamer, made by LYNXSIMZ!

4 hours ago, not too short said:

Can anyone help me? I downloaded three of them and put them in the "Mods" folder and enabled mods in-game. For some reason they aren't showing up so I'm put them in the "Tray" folder too but that that didn't work either. Please help (qwq)

Both of the folders should be dragged and dropped from the .RAR file and into 'The Sims 4' folder so it doesn't make any sub-folders as the game will only load so many(sub-folders)! I'm sorry if that's super confusing, here's a video that you can watch that will explain the process a lot better than I can!

22 minutes ago, MISSME12 said:

Both of the folders should be dragged and dropped from the .RAR file and into 'The Sims 4' folder so it doesn't make any sub-folders as the game will only load so many(sub-folders)! I'm sorry if that's super confusing, here's a video that you can watch that will explain the process a lot better than I can!

Okay! Thanks! I'll try that.

Hi, so recently I downloaded a few more sims and they broke my game. Google tells that it is CAS problem with CC that does not have correct Slot Ray for arms. So atm I am remaking my sims folder to see which one did it. And here the thing I found when I was going through your sims: Mayanka has 3 types of default feet on her - [BB][Female]FeetDefault, [MB] Default feet female 4V, necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep. Are all of them necessary?  Just wanted to let you know, If I find anything else I'll let you know.

Same different feet with Amethyst Arch.

For Anika it is: necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep and [MB] Default feet female 4V.

For Asumi: [MB] Default feet female 1V REMASTER/4V/6V and [BB][Female]FeetDefault and necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep.

For Kali: [MB] Default feet female 1V REMASTER/4V/6V and [BB][Female]FeetDefault and necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep.

For Clover: [MB] Default feet female 1V REMASTER/4V/6V and [BB][Female]FeetDefault and necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep and Madlen Adriana Feet.

For Rossi: [BB][Female]FeetDefault and necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep and UNerd_DetailedFeetFM.

For Trinity: [BB][Female]FeetDefault, [MB] Default feet female 4V, necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep and UNerd_DetailedFeetFM.

So I went through all the sims that I have. Also I think Trinity's Adult aspirations out dated since they wont give traits.

1 hour ago, Pushok said:

Hi, so recently I downloaded a few more sims and they broke my game. Google tells that it is CAS problem with CC that does not have correct Slot Ray for arms. So atm I am remaking my sims folder to see which one did it. And here the thing I found when I was going through your sims: Mayanka has 3 types of default feet on her - [BB][Female]FeetDefault, [MB] Default feet female 4V, necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep. Are all of them necessary?  Just wanted to let you know, If I find anything else I'll let you know.

Same different feet with Amethyst Arch.

For Anika it is: necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep and [MB] Default feet female 4V.

For Asumi: [MB] Default feet female 1V REMASTER/4V/6V and [BB][Female]FeetDefault and necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep.

For Kali: [MB] Default feet female 1V REMASTER/4V/6V and [BB][Female]FeetDefault and necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep.

For Clover: [MB] Default feet female 1V REMASTER/4V/6V and [BB][Female]FeetDefault and necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep and Madlen Adriana Feet.

For Rossi: [BB][Female]FeetDefault and necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep and UNerd_DetailedFeetFM.

For Trinity: [BB][Female]FeetDefault, [MB] Default feet female 4V, necrodog-hd-feet-v3-fem-def-rep and UNerd_DetailedFeetFM.

So I went through all the sims that I have. Also I think Trinity's Adult aspirations out dated since they wont give traits.

Wow, thank you very much! Today, I plan on going back and downloading my Sims to remove dupes and remove mods that might break anyone's game. With that, I'll be making folders so people can tell what mods do what and so on. This is really helpful, thank you again!