[sims4]NikutaiKaizouClub WW compatible bodyparts [0222/2024 NEW Male parts!]

Hello I love all your work honestly was waiting for work like this. Im only having two issues for ALL SIMS their breast become white when i apply your top. This is even after creating the sims and ww their body selected with lets say xl huge and they are white. Ive tried eve, better body everything. I mustve not read something somewhere. Secondly having a little trouble adding the anal to women. Men are just fine. I do change fashion choice to male. 

1. White Boobs lol

2. Locating plump anal.            

Thank you for all the amazing work. Added a screenshot if it helps. 

Need my ladies looking like the one above that you have crafted lol

Untitled.png.3bbdb173c028b51da5ec8c6b8c9c9627.png

4 hours ago, guiltygambit said:

Hello I love all your work honestly was waiting for work like this. Im only having two issues for ALL SIMS their breast become white when i apply your top. This is even after creating the sims and ww their body selected with lets say xl huge and they are white. Ive tried eve, better body everything. I mustve not read something somewhere. Secondly having a little trouble adding the anal to women. Men are just fine. I do change fashion choice to male. 

1. White Boobs lol

2. Locating plump anal.            

Thank you for all the amazing work. Added a screenshot if it helps. 

Need my ladies looking like the one above that you have crafted lol

1 I was unable to reproduce this issue. Is there a CC conflict? Your sim seems to be using CC. Because glass hair isn't used very often in regular sims. Once remove all CC parts from your shim and make sure you haven't installed a CC on your shim that changes the color or appearance of your nipples.

2plump anal is for male sims only. It is not supported when used as a female sim. Anal for women is distributed only by patreon and will be put in LL soon.

10 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

1 I was unable to reproduce this issue. Is there a CC conflict? Your sim seems to be using CC. Because glass hair isn't used very often in regular sims. Once remove all CC parts from your shim and make sure you haven't installed a CC on your shim that changes the color or appearance of your nipples.

2plump anal is for male sims only. It is not supported when used as a female sim. Anal for women is distributed only by patreon and will be put in LL soon.

Thanks for the help. I do have alot of cc and mods installed. Eventually it was Dumbaby Breast packages causing the white breast. One of the mesh packages or pure shape in case somone else has this same issue. Deleted them and breast are back to normal. Shouldve did that sooner. Thanks again

On 8/20/2020 at 11:57 PM, guiltygambit said:

Thanks for the help. I do have alot of cc and mods installed. Eventually it was Dumbaby Breast packages causing the white breast. One of the mesh packages or pure shape in case somone else has this same issue. Deleted them and breast are back to normal. Shouldve did that sooner. Thanks again

By the way, More_CAS_Columns is updated with a new version, so I recommend updating it. An error may occur, such as being unable to select.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love your work! However I find that it only works on the ww body selector(which means it only works juring the ww animations), it can't shows in the CAS mode, I wonder what is the problem...  

Sorry if my English is not well enough QuQ !

image.png

37 minutes ago, Random_Troll said:

the "plump anal" one

This plump-anal(or ketsu-dick) is for men and does not work as a woman. There is no lid for women.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:08 PM, woohoo88 said:

I love your work! However I find that it only works on the ww body selector(which means it only works juring the ww animations), it can't shows in the CAS mode, I wonder what is the problem...  

If you want to use ketsu-dick, it's not available because it's for men ... the tattoo will only appear with a penis.

40 minutes ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

This plump-anal(or ketsu-dick) is for men and does not work as a woman. There is no lid for women.

If you want to use ketsu-dick, it's not available because it's for men ... the tattoo will only appear with a penis.

so no way to have an anus like that for women? damn. i really want one for women and not just men :( . yours looks amazing

On 9/29/2020 at 6:08 AM, woohoo88 said:

image.png

Are you saying the body parts aren't showing up in the catalog? Or is it why does the default WW preset and not Meiko's body parts that show up as the regular body in CAS? If its my first question redownload because it might have broke. If its the second question its because the wicked whims body is the default body if you want to use the other body parts you have to find them in CAS and assign them to whatever outfits you want to use them for. Or assign it for your naked outfit through the body selector. There is no other way to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your answer!
  I also created futanari, and looked (searched) ... but I never found this beauty. Although now I'll go into the game and see.
  Thank you for creating this lovely thing! I look forward to continuing, updating.

Oh, you mean futanari - is this a transsexual man who becomes a woman?
I again clicked into the game, and did not see the clitoris (Everything is there, except for him ... I even downloaded all the laid out archives 2-4 times, but I never saw it in my game.

On 10/17/2020 at 10:46 PM, Nikolaj Coster - Waldau said:

I again clicked into the game, and did not see the clitoris (Everything is there, except for him ... I even downloaded all the laid out archives 2-4 times, but I never saw it in my game.

Before using this, you need to take a closer look at the WW description. For female gender, turn on the "Do you want to use penis?" Item in the gender details.

On 10/17/2020 at 3:46 PM, Nikolaj Coster - Waldau said:

Futanari is a specific type of fetish, where a woman has a dick and a vagina. Sometimes the dick is her enlarged clitoris, sometimes it's a real dick. Balls are optional. No transsexualism involved.