[sims4]NikutaiKaizouClub WW compatible bodyparts [0222/2024 NEW Male parts!]

9 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

I've already produced an anal opening pussy, so if you don't like mine, you'll have to wait for a subsequent version.lol

anal like on the foto for womans? where i can find it? ive load all files from this thread and here is not anal

and i very like your work!

Thank you very much for this product! I really, really love it, I am not using Noir&Dark or Simdulgence genitalis anymore, I loved them, but I find yours are better, mostly because of the butt cherry! I only have to comment that when using your big penises, during handjob animations, the penis goes through the penis itself sometimes, maybe it is because of the little hump that the penis has beside the pubic area... I will try to fix it making my sims hands bigger by using a hand size slider, but I was wondering if yu are planning to model more penis shapes, like with uncut prepuce, straighter shafts, or different kind of glans. It is just a suggestion from my side, but anyway, thank you, I love it as it is!

8 hours ago, tarucco said:

Thank you very much for this product! I really, really love it, I am not using Noir&Dark or Simdulgence genitalis anymore, I loved them, but I find yours are better, mostly because of the butt cherry! I only have to comment that when using your big penises, during handjob animations, the penis goes through the penis itself sometimes, maybe it is because of the little hump that the penis has beside the pubic area... I will try to fix it making my sims hands bigger by using a hand size slider, but I was wondering if yu are planning to model more penis shapes, like with uncut prepuce, straighter shafts, or different kind of glans. It is just a suggestion from my side, but anyway, thank you, I love it as it is!

I've figured this out from the beginning and it needs to be fixed. But since I'm a one-size-fits-all main user, I didn't see the need to personally fix it. Yeah, I'll have to fix that...

Noir and Simdulgence are both simple models and easy to modify shapes. My model doesn't, so if I ever want a neatly shaped penis I'll have to do a solid manual re-modeling.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:03 AM, Super anal fucker meiko said:

First, I'm sorry! And thank you for waiting. I have the idea of a giant longskin futa penis that looks very smelly.

Spoiler

RbUi37n.png

fEXUOnp.jpg[Kwn71c1.jpgWrguh9u.jpg

Love your stuff, can't wait to see what else you have in store! If you don't mind suggestions, would you also consider making tiny penises for futa sims like these examples? 

On 5/25/2020 at 6:14 PM, Super anal fucker meiko said:

2020-05-18_7-35-38.jpg.25f45adabe1b64e2bbcae4d0fcc7c59f.jpg2020-05-25_21-37-28.jpg.4059f1388bb6b897363e6640ef19bc7a.jpg

The latest physical modification!

(Yes, of course I should also work out your female anal muscles. That will have to wait a while. (I'll have to play ℳⓀ⓫aftermath)

Im still waiting female anal :D

Gradually, the preset files get bigger and bigger, and the dreams and possibilities and choices get bigger, but it's hell. I have all the tasks that I hate the most right now.

2020-06-04_23-00-31.jpg.4965b377be50beb1ae8cb72da4fa2187.jpg

It will increase the size of the testicles in passing... but I'd like to make it a little more extreme. Next, increase the size of your penis. However, it is hell to have to prepare 10-15 lower body data for each penis size.

By the way, the MK11A was hell. I was deeply wounded. but Next up is some pre-purchased dirty sim city-building!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 3:50 AM, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Thank you! I'm glad you like what I do! I have perfected this penis and anal now, and I'm happy with myself.:peach:

Hi! I'm back ahah

I'm learning how to make cc clothes and I wanted to create some lewd and cute pants/skirts/etc for male. 

I was wondering if I can use your Ketsu penis as a base in my clothes? 

Let me know if it would be possible or not c; 

On 7/6/2020 at 5:41 PM, LadyUzu said:

Hi! I'm back ahah

I'm learning how to make cc clothes and I wanted to create some lewd and cute pants/skirts/etc for male. 

I was wondering if I can use your Ketsu penis as a base in my clothes? 

Let me know if it would be possible or not c; 

OK! Yes, if it shows my credit and is not a paid or Patreon reward.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 3:08 AM, Zakandia said:

Excuse me I'm not understand. Could you tell me how I can download these mods. Pleaseeeee Thank you

You should regain your knowledge of the basic elements of WW.

On 8/11/2020 at 11:33 AM, GranataFuta said:

Can't find these new clitoris after install. Help! ))

Which clitoris? If your situation is correct as I envision it, then the clitoris exists as a futa penis and you need to make sim futa.