[sims4]NikutaiKaizouClub WW compatible bodyparts [0222/2024 NEW Male parts!]

All of these look really great! thank you for sharing!

i have a question though..is there a way to use the Ketsu Penises on Female Bodies?..if so how do i go about doing it?..cause i really want to use them on my Futas cause they just look spectacular. thanks!

2020-02-07_3-08-56.jpg.75e932e6ed17f3e6cae74451be495cb1.jpg

42 minutes ago, zerojinnu said:

All of these look really great! thank you for sharing!

i have a question though..is there a way to use the Ketsu Penises on Female Bodies?..if so how do i go about doing it?..cause i really want to use them on my Futas cause they just look spectacular. thanks!

If you don't want to use this man's data, just use S4S according to the procedure described here. Replace MALE with FAMALE.

https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/179548231676/support-for-custom-cas-parts

However, the position of the mesh differs significantly between the upper body of a woman and the lower body of a man. We believe that this will cause the mesh to crack, so that when the shim is completely naked, it will look like a separation.?

If you want what you want, my production order has priority and the next update is not a Futanari Penis. Please wait for a while.

On 3/27/2020 at 3:58 PM, Super anal fucker meiko said:

If you don't want to use this man's data, just use S4S according to the procedure described here. Replace MALE with FAMALE.

https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/179548231676/support-for-custom-cas-parts

However, the position of the mesh differs significantly between the upper body of a woman and the lower body of a man. We believe that this will cause the mesh to crack, so that when the shim is completely naked, it will look like a separation.?

If you want what you want, my production order has priority and the next update is not a Futanari Penis. Please wait for a while.

Thank you for replying!. I'll probably just wait for the futanari penis updates, having a broken mesh will most likely bother me a lot lol. thanks again and i look forward to when you release those sweet futa penises!.

On 3/31/2020 at 11:22 AM, zerojinnu said:

Thank you for replying!. I'll probably just wait for the futanari penis updates, having a broken mesh will most likely bother me a lot lol. thanks again and i look forward to when you release those sweet futa penises!.

First, I'm sorry! And thank you for waiting. I have the idea of a giant longskin futa penis that looks very smelly.

16 hours ago, clamman5 said:

The serious pussy mod looks amazing, love it! Thanks for sharing. 

Thank you! I'm glad you like these.

For the past two months I was just garbage, but I have finally moved. A clitoris that is too small to be used as a penis. In addition to this, I make clitoris that surpasses the penis. Before that, I want to create a sinking nipple preset ...

2020-04-01_21-05-25.jpg.befa0c8367381c5bfb60517e74d1a3c0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is gross as shit and I love it. Especially love what you did with the tongues, they're great for making non-human Sims and it's even better you didn't make them accessories. Now I can go in first person without seeing a tongue floating there. :P And speaking of, I request, sometime in the future, a REALLY long and pointy tongue option, kind of like this:

95221-1545155268-1871823238.jpeg

15 hours ago, SilentAegis said:

This is gross as shit and I love it. Especially love what you did with the tongues, they're great for making non-human Sims and it's even better you didn't make them accessories. Now I can go in first person without seeing a tongue floating there. :P And speaking of, I request, sometime in the future, a REALLY long and pointy tongue option, kind of like this:

Thank you for using it! Yeah, the tongue has a little more potential ... On the other hand, a very long tongue might get stuck in your face when you start a sex animation (Maybe you don't mind penis or body penetrating your tongue. I think). So it has its limits. (When I first made the tongue, I knew there was a width limitation) Well, I would have to do a lot of testing on this ...

14 hours ago, simsfan555122 said:

im having trouble finding the download link for the anal mod

I'm not sure which part you are referring to, but is it a V2? It is the third from the top.

23 hours ago, simsfan555122 said:

it is the V2 the male body parts...i downloaded the 3rd Down (ketsu penis) and it wasn't in there

Well, I don't know, but if you want to use it with a regular cas ... Please cancel "masculine" and "feminine" by selecting bottom. For the time being, please cancel all outfit types. You can always find it by searching there. Normally, this part works with the WW body selector. First of all, when using my parts, it is assumed that you have an understanding of WW functions.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/nudity#/nudity-body-selector/

Here is a basic explanation.

5 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

¡Lo sé! Pero de alguna manera perdí el interés en mi clítoris de repente, así que envié esto como una actualización importante y me detuve para cortarlo. Soy un mal caprichoso ...

2020-04-24_7-18-56.jpg.cb431074de1886bd26fd1eec506d62c2.jpg

Es la primera opción de textura. Me gusta esto, pero es una lástima para el partido de Maxis.

Penises with balls, I don't do that for female sims. I only do penises with clitoris. Any suggestions?

6 hours ago, Dr.Slump said:

Penises with balls, I don't do that for female sims. I only do penises with clitoris. Any suggestions?

(The point to note here is that I'm saving forum threads. The info below is not really relevant to you)
For help, just enlarge the clitoris with blender. It's a trivial task, but balancing and debugging can take quite some time. And you have to wait, because I'm always making what I want.

On 24/4/2020 at 15:08, Super anal fucker meiko said:

(The point to note here is that I'm saving forum threads. The info below is not really relevant to you)
For help, just enlarge the clitoris with blender. It's a trivial task, but balancing and debugging can take quite some time. And you have to wait, because I'm always making what I want.

Although I have the impression that we are having bad communication. I'm sorry I'm not English and my English is bad. I'm just asking you to make the penises available to female Sims as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 8:19 PM, Dr.Slump said:

Although I have the impression that we are having bad communication. I'm sorry I'm not English and my English is bad. I'm just asking you to make the penises available to female Sims as well.

In other words, I don't understand your English well. All I can understand is that you either agree with this or you don't.

13 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Thank you! I'm glad you like what I do! I have perfected this penis and anal now, and I'm happy with myself.:peach:

Very great work! I like this. But can u add anal for the womans too please, with vagina and wihout. i want anal for my girl like here on foto and standart betterbody or WW vagina 

2020-02-06_22-49-53.jpg.5436c913204b0268ab5e727948a8e13d.jpg

8 hours ago, sh0wW said:

Very great work! I like this. But can u add anal for the womans too please, with vagina and wihout. i want anal for my girl like here on foto and standart betterbody or WW vagina 

I've already produced an anal opening pussy, so if you don't like mine, you'll have to wait for a subsequent version.lol