[sims4]NikutaiKaizouClub WW compatible bodyparts [0222/2024 NEW Male parts!]

On 4/4/2021 at 2:01 PM, Nokoha said:

Hey, i'm having some issues with the MMD_riko Mob Dick, it's working, but the color isn't applying in game, it's just brown, is it me doing something wrong?

It's brown is the default color. You need to change the color with a special tattoo.

Recall noir's work on how to change colors with tattoos. You should be able to change it in the same way.

40 minutes ago, yokozii said:

could we possibly have nipple with preset nipple rings and nipple hoops like these ?

Dou you wont boobs with huge nipples? I'm considering it! I'm worried about their interference as it is possible to create good boobs with sliders as well.

However, since I am in the long nipple faction, the redevelopment of long nipples may come first.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, is it possibly that something like (nipples ore the anal prolaps) can grow by time ? or by using special items over a period of time ? like sex toys or making extreme sex.              

and.. could it be possibly to have an animation for the huge nipples.                       thats would be emazing 

2 minutes ago, Dracra said:

Hey, is it possibly that something like (nipples ore the anal prolaps) can grow by time ? or by using special items over a period of time ? like sex toys or making extreme sex.              

and.. could it be possibly to have an animation for the huge nipples.                       thats would be emazing 

and if there are otions to grow. What you have to do, that it happens 

30 minutes ago, Dracra said:

and if there are otions to grow. What you have to do, that it happens 

I can't answer about this. Because it's an element that deals with programming and XML, and I have no knowledge of that direction. (So I couldn't even set the icon properly until now.) I'm a liberal arts person, so I don't have the talent in that direction, so I can't even create animations.

So your question should be asked to "people who can handle XML".

5 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

I can't answer about this. Because it's an element that deals with programming and XML, and I have no knowledge of that direction. (So I couldn't even set the icon properly until now.) I'm a liberal arts person, so I don't have the talent in that direction, so I can't even create animations.

So your question should be asked to "people who can handle XML".

Ah okey, i understand, and how does the normal grow work ?        what have i to do  

and btw, thanks for your great work !

• 2 weeks later...

Could you make a version of the Seriously Pussy and Dreaming Clitoris that has normal looking labia/slit/hole? So only the clitoris is bigger. I love the big clit but not the long hanging labia. So I would love if there was a version without them.

I'm also looking for a pussy for my transgender male sims and your clitoris looks the closest to what the clitoris growth looks like.

I'm not sure if it needs to be made available for masculine frames or if it already is as I havent checked yet. 

5 hours ago, NekoboyGames said:

Could you make a version of the Seriously Pussy and Dreaming Clitoris that has normal looking labia/slit/hole? So only the clitoris is bigger. I love the big clit but not the long hanging labia. So I would love if there was a version without them.

I'm also looking for a pussy for my transgender male sims and your clitoris looks the closest to what the clitoris growth looks like.

I'm not sure if it needs to be made available for masculine frames or if it already is as I havent checked yet. 

Yeah well...you don't seem to like the pussy I created, but I only created it because it was something I liked. I don't want a transgender male (there is one sim that might need one, but it's because what's already in LL seems to be sufficient) (I do need a futa male sim, so that's a priority), so it'll take a bit of time to create it ...

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, abacus1 said:

Hi, thanks for all your work, they're different and really useful and funny too ?. Quick question, where has the download links gone from here? I can't find them to download them anymore. Thanks

I made a mistake and deleted the very first page when I restored it. I don't know how to restore it, so I'll put a link here.