View File

Now, now. This mod is PURELY A MEME, A PARODY, A JOKE, NOTHING SERIOUS. 

DON'T GET YOUR UNDERGARMENTS IN A TWIST.

The Heterosexual pride pack adds the following:

X2 "Straight Pride" shirts in Pink and Blue

1156338351_Fallout42019-12-0616-25-39-25.png.83459c8c1f2288abd9466ead2595bffa.png

A Heterosexual logo vaultsuit. 

1554070812_Fallout42019-12-0608-58-26-02.png.37236d5d0fb74b564e6bf310690e726d.png

And a neato necklace that glows in the dark!

619512016_Fallout42019-12-0607-58-23-96.png.1a5826bea108e24b0f8e785da81205c1.png

All items may be crafted at any Chemistry station in their appropriate category.

Fallout4 2019-12-06 16-25-42-56.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, we we're featured by MxR.

View File

19 minutes ago, markdf said:

It's criminal that you didn't include the straight pride flag!

Thanks for helping to add some hilarity to the commonwealth. 🙂

straight-pride-flag.png

Y'know, I originally wanted to do that, but I got really lost, as I seemed there was like 20 different versions.

1 hour ago, Konata Inoue said:

Y'know, I originally wanted to do that, but I got really lost, as I seemed there was like 20 different versions.

Yeah, straight pride as a group is a rather disjointed bunch of fellows. I've seen off color rainbow ones, one that was just the pan flag but taped down, and the usual black and white one.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:42 AM, kinghulk said:

you've doomed us all may cthulu have mercy on your colon

*immediately locks self in bunker ready to wait out the hordes of triggered people who can't take a joke*

At this point there is nothing more offensive to me than people getting "offended" and then proceeding to earn their morality points on the rest of us! 

The Especially dangerous are the ones I like to call "The Perpetually Offended Ones", restless creatures doomed to wander the internet in eternal triggerhood, who are also found serving as priests of the highest order of the Offendinatis! Their self loathing is the stuff of legend!

didn't this get taken down on the nexus? hahaha. or did you take it down because of all the offended people? I could not believe that people would get offended or feel threatened at something as innocuous as this but we now live in the social media era so i'm not counting anything out anymore.

21 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

didn't this get taken down on the nexus? hahaha. or did you take it down because of all the offended people? I could not believe that people would get offended or feel threatened at something as innocuous as this but we now live in the social media era so i'm not counting anything out anymore.

Cowards nuked it. Personally, I'd never remove it because of a couple, okay, maybe it was a dozen or  2 - 4 dozen angry people? Regardless, I'd never remove it in any scenario. 

And I agree, we live in the era of social media. A time and place where everyone likes to pretend they're offended for the sake of other people.

14 minutes ago, CountShaun said:

Strange how having pride in being straight is such a bad thing these days. Personally I don't really give much pride to the fact that I'm straight; but hey, each to his own. 

You cant have gay people without straight people.

TBH, I never really seen the point to being prideful about any sexual orientation.

I see it like this:

You like the opposite gender? Good for you! 

You like the same gender? Good for you!

You're an Asexual who doesn't fancy male or female? That's a bit strange, but good for you!

42 minutes ago, Konata Inoue said:

TBH, I never really seen the point to being prideful about any sexual orientation.

I see it like this:

You like the opposite gender? Good for you! 

You like the same gender? Good for you!

You're an Asexual who doesn't fancy male or female? That's a bit strange, but good for you!

Agreed, though it's 2020 so we are part of a very small minority on the internet. 

I also find it funny you posted this mod on Nexus haha! That place is full of cry babies looking to find the next thing to be offended by. It's like the twitter of the modding community. 

16 minutes ago, CountShaun said:

I also find it funny you posted this mod on Nexus haha! That place is full of cry babies looking to find the next thing to be offended by.

Literally the only reason I'm gonna miss posting on Nexus.  Shit posting there was great, as there was always so much outcry.  

Also, 

18 minutes ago, CountShaun said:

It's like the twitter of the modding community. 

You couldn't get more accurate. 

05551.gif.aa0f5e44d7a095cecafe7dd3370a209c.gif

The reason for gay pride etc. is that homosexual people are not treated equally to straight people around the world, if they were, there would be no need for it. The idea of straight pride is merely to mock and belittle gay pride and say "oh shut up you stupid faggots, you already have equal rights and are respected everywhere on the planet equally to straight people, so STFU".

now you just need to make a black glove mod along with the black power salute pose/animation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Olympics_Black_Power_salute

59 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

The reason for gay pride etc. is that homosexual people are not treated equally to straight people around the world, if they were, there would be no need for it. The idea of straight pride is merely to mock and belittle gay pride and say "oh shut up you stupid faggots, you already have equal rights and are respected everywhere on the planet equally to straight people, so STFU".

pretty sure they are just trolling you. dont take the bait :D

Have you ever pretended to be someone you're not just to see how differently people treat you? It's stupid easy to do in a lot of online games if you'd like to try it one day as an social experiment. You'll understand your experience may vary depending on your sexuality, race, religion, gender, etc... and people do take pride in overcoming the adversities that others commonly do not. 

inb4: "It's just a joke!"  Sure. Jokes are funny for a reason though, and the implication of the straight pride movement is to invalidate the challenges and unity of lgbt movements. 

inb4: "Look offended! dur hur hur"  No. That's just the actual answer why hetero pride makes less sense than lgbt pride. I'm not even advocating for the mod's removal. I don't like thought police. I also don't like people muddying the waters at the expense of people who don't deserve it, so I'm just here to drop some quick reminders is all, and I hope people will do some introspection on why they choose who they do for their performative cruelty. Peace out. 

8 hours ago, 0GRE said:

Have you ever pretended to be someone you're not just to see how differently people treat you?

Yes, many times. 

A friend and I used to do a lot of acting on Xbox in Voice chat during public games, years ago. 

A southern accent here, an Australian one there, the list goes on. 

what a surprise people did exactly what you said they shouldn't aka "This mod is PURELY A MEME, A PARODY, A JOKE, NOTHING SERIOUS. 

DON'T GET YOUR UNDERGARMENTS IN A TWIST" people should stop getting mad at jokes also mod author can make what ever he wants its not your mod or assets(the people that are complaining that is)

On 2/6/2020 at 4:18 PM, 0GRE said:

Have you ever pretended to be someone you're not just to see how differently people treat you? It's stupid easy to do in a lot of online games if you'd like to try it one day as an social experiment. You'll understand your experience may vary depending on your sexuality, race, religion, gender, etc... and people do take pride in overcoming the adversities that others commonly do not. 

inb4: "It's just a joke!"  Sure. Jokes are funny for a reason though, and the implication of the straight pride movement is to invalidate the challenges and unity of lgbt movements. 

inb4: "Look offended! dur hur hur"  No. That's just the actual answer why hetero pride makes less sense than lgbt pride. I'm not even advocating for the mod's removal. I don't like thought police. I also don't like people muddying the waters at the expense of people who don't deserve it, so I'm just here to drop some quick reminders is all, and I hope people will do some introspection on why they choose who they do for their performative cruelty. Peace out. 

the implication of the straight pride parade is that it was one big troll the people who funded the event even said so if you actually saw footage of it its going to be rather obvious that this was intended as a joke look at the amount of joke flags there where