1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Should be able to convert CBBE stuff to Fusion Girl easy enough. Im assuming the reason this wont work with FG is the morphing correct?

Which is also the same reason FPE makes you choose between CBBE or FG in its config menu.

2 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

yes, it won't work with the current script

because the naming is different

at the moment, I am working on an idea to easily allow different sliders to be used somewhat easily

if it doesn't work then I will be adding a new script in the near future for fusion Girl

this idea works. this allows you to select your body type in the armor workbench and it should work

therefore because people has been asking for different body types. (and I AM NOT GOING TO CHASE BODY TYPES AROUND)

so if you want a certain body type in this mod or my other recent morphing mod.

this is what you do

1. Name of Body Type (such as CBBE)

2a. Slider name 01

2b. Slider name 02

2c. Slider name 03

2d. Slider name 04

I would prefer it if you can post something like this (Located here \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderCategories)

<Slider name="Boobs Yuge" displayname="Breast Size (Larger)" />

Here is an example

1. Fusion Girl

2a. <Slider name="Boobs Yuge" displayname="Breast Size (Larger)" />"

2b. <Slider name="Bum Chubby" displayname="Butt Fatness" />

2c. "" (they don't have to be filled)

2d. ""

and I AM NOT GOING TO CHASE BODY TYPES AROUND the internet

19 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

and I AM NOT GOING TO CHASE BODY TYPES AROUND the internet

Thats fine. Not asking you to and understand your position. I dont use CBBE so I was just wondering what might be possible. Probably more people using CBBE than FG anyway.

5 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Thats fine. Not asking you to and understand your position. I dont use CBBE so I was just wondering what might be possible. Probably more people using CBBE than FG anyway.

at the moment, I have CBBE, Atomic Beauty, Fusion Girl, True Wasteland Body(turns out to be the same as CBBE) and custom(requires xEdit to edit the armor to work)

so post your preference, if it works then it work, if it doesn't then it doesn't

also the only real limitation is female vs male (but I might fix that later on)

15 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

build a new body using bodyslide with morphs enabled

and send another screenshot of lookmenu (body) with pregnancy slider at Max

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.png.b006265a5ab00d0acf647978d60eff6f.png

checking that little morph box does the trick! the mod is working now!

size changing and milk harvesting works too! It can also work on "the race"  

Thank you very much, good sir!

Just now, qoobisin said:

I am so sorry to ask this question?. After I install the required mod from nexusmod and install this mod , but I cannot see the 'Wasteland Dairy' on the workshop, am I missing something or do something wrong??

so when you look in the crafting section of the settlement building, you cannot find it, right?

46 minutes ago, qoobisin said:

I am so sorry to ask this question?. After I install the required mod from nexusmod and install this mod , but I cannot see the 'Wasteland Dairy' on the workshop, am I missing something or do something wrong??

the only other thing I can think is for you to post your load order.

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Fallout4\Plugins.txt

On 1/28/2020 at 2:08 PM, Invictaxe said:

I should have explained this in the main page

Normal Extraction - 1-2 milks per cycle, 2-4 milks with virus

Aggressive Extraction - 2-4 milks per cycle, size decrease

Tantric - 0 milks per cycle, size increase

Community - 0 milks per cycle, settlement happiness and food goes up(I think)

so with your CBBE body, do you have morphs installed if you have Family Planning Enhanced, can you see Pregnant NPC's

I cant find those settings in my MCM menu or anywhere. Is it because I am using FG and the mod currently only support CBBE?

47 minutes ago, xpardareon said:

I cant find those settings in my MCM menu or anywhere. Is it because I am using FG and the mod currently only support CBBE?

Nevermind, forget I asked. Just found out all those menu is in armor workbench.

I would want to ask the difference between milk needle and single use milk bottle? Milk needle will continously pump while single use just one time?

And whats the use of empty DNA pack?

Hoping for your replies and thanks

6 hours ago, xpardareon said:

Nevermind, forget I asked. Just found out all those menu is in armor workbench.

I would want to ask the difference between milk needle and single use milk bottle? Milk needle will continously pump while single use just one time?

And whats the use of empty DNA pack?

Hoping for your replies and thanks

I don't want to ruin the surprise but it is mentioned in the download page.

no it will not repeat, repeating cost 100 plastic (regardless of mesh model)

the DNA packs were a legacy item from Baby Addon's and was meant to be a better version of a bloodpack (but I must have forgotten to upgrade them)

Alright, thanks for the replies. 

Currently using just business with your mod because the mod have pillory where slaves can't escape when assigned to pillory. 

As for constructive criticism, i not sure what to recommend. Skyrim have race system so it's easy to make like breton, imperial milk. New Vegas have race like Asian, Caucasian but fallout 4 just a simple skin colour. 

Maybe the type of milk produce? I know there is irradiated milk and cured milk? Maybe introduce chance to get perfect milk or creamy milk? Or glowing milk if milk from ghoul? 

3 hours ago, xpardareon said:

Alright, thanks for the replies. 

Currently using just business with your mod because the mod have pillory where slaves can't escape when assigned to pillory. 

As for constructive criticism, i not sure what to recommend. Skyrim have race system so it's easy to make like breton, imperial milk. New Vegas have race like Asian, Caucasian but fallout 4 just a simple skin colour. 

Maybe the type of milk produce? I know there is irradiated milk and cured milk? Maybe introduce chance to get perfect milk or creamy milk? Or glowing milk if milk from ghoul? 

well, I have drug infused breast milk such as jet infused milk that from memory has twice of power of a normal jet

7 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

well, I have drug infused breast milk such as jet infused milk that from memory has twice of power of a normal jet

Well i guess that's that. The race system is plain in fallout 4. Can't or hard to make milk product base on race. 

Maybe a wandering milk vendor with absurd tities like those anime or hentai girl? For players that haven't meet certain perks and able to just buy milk. Or can even assign/send them to a settlement as a vendor or milker. 

• 2 weeks later...

I can't figure out how to use this. I created a milker in the wasteland dairy workbench. I equipped it in apparel and nothing happened. The bottles did appear on my character, but no milk was produced. After two minutes the 2x milk bottles disappeared from inventory. Apparently you can configure the milker to take more or less milk, but I don't know where to find this option. Thank you for any replies.

5 hours ago, Crime100 said:

I can't figure out how to use this. I created a milker in the wasteland dairy workbench. I equipped it in apparel and nothing happened. The bottles did appear on my character, but no milk was produced. After two minutes the 2x milk bottles disappeared from inventory. Apparently you can configure the milker to take more or less milk, but I don't know where to find this option. Thank you for any replies.

I am going to be releasing the next version shortly (so my info will be based on that rather than the old one)

did you check your food and chems for 2 Breasts Milks?

it is designed with two modes, single(Default and cheaper) or repeat

(but I might add some junk after the single usage so it is a cheaper build (or I had a better idea for a cleaning kit)

about the increasing the amount of milk you get, there are two things you can do.

just infected with the infected milk machine (Doubles production)

mod the milker to have extraction mode on (Doubles production)

with both it is (Triple production)

my older system was based on breast size and it became a nightmare to manage

Hi there, thanks for making this mod, definitely liking it so far. :) 

I have a few questions/suggestions.

1. Will there be support for futa characters?
2. I tried equipping a sperm milker on a male settler, all I got when I stripped him to naked and only have him equip the sperm milker is a flat patch where the groin is, is this normal?

As with no.2 it is worth mentioning that I do not have any male dick mods installed at this point.

5 hours ago, Arbiter_Belfast said:

Hi there, thanks for making this mod, definitely liking it so far. :) 

I have a few questions/suggestions.

1. Will there be support for futa characters?
2. I tried equipping a sperm milker on a male settler, all I got when I stripped him to naked and only have him equip the sperm milker is a flat patch where the groin is, is this normal?

As with no.2 it is worth mentioning that I do not have any male dick mods installed at this point.

I should try to find a suitable mesh for evb(?) males

it uses TBOS at the moment

8 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I should try to find a suitable mesh for evb(?) males

it uses TBOS at the moment

I see, I'll take a look at TBOS again and see if I can get it to work. I actually installed Dongs of Fallout(?) shortly after and the dick seems to mostly fit just fine to the model, maybe just minus the bit where it clips through when it's erect. 

26 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

how can i make the breast milk work with survival so it counts for hunger?

And for some reason, the milker and cum milker automatically unnequip sometimes, even after i've set to repeat in armor workbench. Am i missing something?

actually, I should be uploading a new version of the mod really soon(maybe in the next hour or so), so if I was you, I would wait until the new version

I changed the script to remove most of the size timing crap that didn't really work as intended

and I added a lite version of the milkers as well

now for your questions.

I have a slight idea, how it works (but I will edit the files now to add the survival changes, if i can)

the second question depends on a couple of things

most likely, do you have the massage mod installed(in the armor) and if the breasts / balls are too big if it will remove itself when it hits the target size (such as 200%)

least likely, do you have the extraction mod installed(in the armor) and if the breasts / balls are too small if it might remove itself (I cannot remember if i did that)

Thanks for the update! How is this sizing thing works? is it related to the bodymorphs or something?

Oh, and i made a 3d model for the cum condom cus i believe its better than using material swaps for male body (that prevent users for using a different skin using looksmenu overlays/skin overrides). I can share the file if you wish.