HanPL

Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

10 hours ago, jorgenjoggernaut said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong:

We can slave anyone, but we can only sell named npcs to other named npcs?

(Npcs generated by ex. Travelers count as named npcs?)

Bandits and the like will disappear after x time if we are not around? (And provoke a crash)

So based on the above mention, is better if we enslave named npcs that we don't like?

Correct.  

The reason is those without a name are respawnable NPC's.  If they leave their area or are killed, they respawn.  This causes problems if you enslave them for a long period of time.  

It is better to pick named NPC's as they don't have the respawn flag and thus won't cause problems such as saved game bloating and/or corruption.

10 hours ago, jorgenjoggernaut said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong:

We can slave anyone, but we can only sell named npcs to other named npcs?

(Npcs generated by ex. Travelers count as named npcs?)

Bandits and the like will disappear after x time if we are not around? (And provoke a crash)

So based on the above mention, is better if we enslave named npcs that we don't like?

Yes.

There is the "create copy" function in the setting spell. This makes it possible to enslave all NPCs.

But if you enslave quest NPCs or shop keepers and you release them  you do not get back the original NPCs. So in a shop is a shop keeper without a vendor chest. He will buy items but has almost nothing he sells.  And a quest NPC-copy can mess up the quest if a dialog or script checks the Ref ID. You don't talk to the original/real quest NPC.

And the main problem is not the "respawn"  , it is the no "persistent " and the "No low level processing".   The enslave script checks if there is a Respawn flag and  set it to 0. So you can enslave respawn NPCs. But the No-name NPCs are no real NPCs, they are created by a level list. ( if you open the consoloe and click on a no-name NPC the ID starts with FF ( e.g. FF00 2A73 )  All in game created NPC and objects starts with FF.  When you enchant an item or create your own spell they will have a FF ID. They are only in your game save, not in the esm/esp  )

Many guards are real NPC. Yes they have no name but they are no Levellist NPCs. No "No low level processing"  because they have to use doors, go to sleep in the guards tower/barracks,...

So you can ensalve (most) guards.

But all Enemies without a names are bad.