Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

I sold slaves to Mod NPCs. Also in a own/new worldspace  like Dibella Watch, Nascosto Isles, FHWS, Orden des Drachen,...

Sure that the slave was active?

If you have two slaves and you sell one you can not train or sell the second. He/she is not automatically your active slave. First you must use the orders and tell him "follow me"

Yes, the slave was active. In fact, he was the only slave with me at the time and I've made it a habit to say, "Follow Me" before I talked to anyone.

UOP? Is there a way to turn low-level processing back on? Better yet, is there a way to keep low-level processing from being disabled in the first place?

• 4 months later...

Does anyone out there know if theres a way to keep the game from pausing while minimized? I like to have my slaves break one another by pairing them off for sex, but if I want to alt tab out and do some casual browsing while I wait for them to break, then the game just halts until I alt tab back in.

• 10 months later...

Just a quick questions, how is the logic of training a slave until s/he is broken? I mean how many times or is it dependent to some attributes? I usually go into caves or ruins to find some bad guys/girls. Cast instill lust on them, raped them into submission or knocked them out then cast the enslavement spell. Then I could either use an already broken. but freed slave to do the training via selling flowers. (no infamy gain through this method) but the logic or calculation until new slaves' mind gets broken eludes me. Sometimes it only takes less than 10 sessions, others may take up to a 100.

Can someone please explain this?

It's completely random.

if (Rand 0 100) > xLSTMain.PerSSl  
	return
elseif me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrFlagSlave == 0 &&  me.GetInSameCell Player
	me.AddItem xLoversPkrFlagSlave 1
	MessageEX"%n has been broken and is now addicted to sex."me
	return
endif

If you would prefer a method that is based on the number of times the slave has been trained, take a look at the LoversRapeSlave mod.

The script above, Gaebrial posted , you can set the  "PerSSl" in the  LSTGameSettings.ini ( the ini is in data\ini folder )

;;Probability of becoming sex slave in a single training session
set xLSTMain.PerSSl to 3

That is a 3% chance

you can set it to 50% chance

set xLSTMain.PerSSl to 50

-----------------

And yes you can use LoversRapeSlave , there you can set the  number of sex in the LoversRapeSlave.ini

set xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.SlaveAverageCount to 10

But this is not an exact value, so a NPC can become a slave after 7 or after 15 times sex ( but most times it is 9 to 11 times sex)

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, sunhawken said:

I'm having a bug were sex never ends in these plugin everything else works,

Are you using PK extender and have sex set to manual progression?  If so, then it won't end until you press the required buttons.

Can't help without seeing your load order and you explaining what you've installed and how you have configured things.

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

Are you using PK extender and have sex set to manual progression?  If so, then it won't end until you press the required buttons.

Can't help without seeing your load order and you explaining what you've installed and how you have configured things.

I was able to get it to work.

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

Actually what are the hotkeys used to fix the positioning on the sex partners? I can't find a read me anywhere on it. 

LAPF page, post 1 the first spoiler.

Number keys 1 to 0:

- It is now possible to make position adjustments & change animations for NPC/NPC sex.
First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved
to lock adjustments keys to that sex act, and then use the 0-9/arrow keys as you would for player
sex, or grab key for animation change.
- Since the number keys 1-8 bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex, the
number pad numbers can also now be used for position adjustments.
- Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed. Holding
down Ctrl makes them at half speed.

The same with player-NPC. Use 1 to 0 and with holding shift it is faster with holdingCtrl it is slower.

Keys:NPC or Creature 1 = forwards, 2 = back, 3 = down, 4 = up; player 9 = down, 0 = up

Hey are people still alive here? I have a problem, the dialogue option "selling slaves" totally disappeared. If i load a save from over 15 hours earlier it's still there but now it's gone. Is there some kind of console command to bring it back or something?

Spoiler

0  0     Oblivion.esm
  1  1     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
  2  2     x117race.esm
  3  3     Lovers with PK.esm
  4  4     TamagoClub.esm
  5  5     HiyokoClub.esm
  6  6     LoversCreature.esm
  7  7     Chanpon.esm
  8  8     Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
  9  9     MD_Saddle_Master.esm
 10  a     Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
 11  b     UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
 12  c     Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
 13  d     DLCShiveringIsles.esp
 14  e     Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
 15  f     DLCHorseArmor.esp
 16 10     DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
 17 11     DLCOrrery.esp
 18 12     DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
 19 13     DLCVileLair.esp
 20 14     DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
 21 15     DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
 22 16     DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
 23 17     DLCSpellTomes.esp
           DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
 24 18     DLCThievesDen.esp
 25 19     DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
 26 1a     DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
 27 1b     DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
 28 1c     DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
 29 1d     DLCFrostcrag.esp
 30 1e     DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
           MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
 31 1f     Knights.esp
 32 20     Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
 33 21     Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp
 34 22     TamagoNews.esp
 35 23     TamagoTopic.esp
 36 24     LoversTamagoClub.esp
 37 25     LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
 38 26     HiyokoGenetics.esp
 39 27     HiyokoGenerator.esp
 40 28     HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
 41 29     TamagoSetBody.esp
 42 2a     LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
 43 2b     LoversRaperS.esp
 44 2c     LoversJoburg.esp
 45 2d     LoversPayBandit.esp
 46 2e     LoversSetFlags.esp
 47 2f     LoversGhostFix.esp
 48 30     LoversStupidNpc.esp
 49 31     Lovers with PK.esp
 50 32     LoversBitch.esp
 51 33     LoversCreature.esp
 52 34     LoversRapeSlave.esp
 53 35     LoversSlaveTrader.esp
 54 36     LSTBravilUnderground.esp
 55 37     LoversImmoralGuards.esp
 56 38     LoversMB2.esp
 57 39     LoversProstitute.esp
 58 3a     LHS Text Extension.esp
 59 3b     LHS LST Patch.esp
 60 3c     LSTaddonoutH.esp
 61 3d     LHS Immoral Rape Patch.esp
 62 3e     LoversBiko.esp
 63 3f     RingofMara.esp
 64 40     LoversSlavePlay.esp
 65 41     zzEstrus.esp
 66 42     SetBody.esp
 67 43     Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp
 68 44     Roads of Cyrodiil.esp
 69 45     CoO1.esp
 70 46     Neverender.esp
 71 47     Camping.esp
 72 48     VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
 73 49     VipCxjHHTest.esp
 74 4a     Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
 75 4b     AddActorValues_example.esp
 76 4c     Vampire Revolution.esp
 77 4d     Populated Prisons.esp
 78 4e     Oss133FrameRateOptimizer.esp
 79 4f     Enhanced Economy.esp
 80 50     MD Saddlebags v3.0.esp
 81 51     DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
           x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
 82 52     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
           Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
 83 53     x117race.esp
           x117Race ENG Race.esp
 84 54     Lop-ears Elf.esp
 85 55     Enhanced Grabbing.esp
 86 56     CoverYourself.esp
 87 57     Enhanced Economy - House prices.esp
 88 58     Lightweight Potions.esp
 89 59     FLY Armor and Clothing - Non-replacers.esp
 90 5a     LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 91 5b     LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
 92 5c     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Are you sure you have a slave? A active slave?

Tell the slave "follow me"

If you have two slaves and you tell the active slave "Wait here" or you sell the slave you have no active slave. The second slave does not automatically become yours active slave.

And there is no console command to get the dialog, because you still have the dialog. You can not remove a dialog. You can add a NEW dialog.

You have the dialog but some of the conditions are not met.

The NPC you talk to:

No guard

no slave

not in slave trainer faction

no item: xLSTInviolableToken "[Inviolable]Actor"  ( it blocks enslave and also buy and sell slaver. You can add it to Quest NPCs so you can not ensalve the NPC)

GetQuestVariable  "Tradable" Quest: xLSTMain

Have item xLSTBuyerToken "[Buyer]owner.trainer" ( ID XX03823D )

Yeah I was doing everything right but it just wasn't there, but it's back now, I was doing everything I could think of, searching in ini file if there is some option to turn it on, turning off other mods, copying the files again and nothing worked. So my last idea now after waking up was oh ffs I will just download the whole slave trade again and copy it, altho I already had it downloaded on my pc and copied it earlier and it didn't work but now it worked. So yeah, magic, thanks for the fast reply ❤️

• 3 months later...

When i try to sell my rank1 slave to a road bandit(the ones which comes with one of the lovers mod), it says 'This person is able to make the trade!!'(I tried to give them 1500 gold with console commands, doesnt work), and when i try to sell the same slave to a random farmer for example it says 'This slave is not a valid slave!!'. I have it as my 'active slave' and targeted npcs have their low level processing turned on(i havent been into bravil yet though, if that changes things. Also if it does changing things, i would prefer solutions without me having to go to the Bravil, if possible). I need help if someone is able, thanks in advance.

Think a  road bandit can not buy a slave, he is a "No low level processing" PC . But not sure. Respawning NPCs can not buy slaves!  But the road bandit ( a highwayman ) do not respawn.

I don't know why the farmer can not by the slave.

When you tell your slave "follow me" he is the active Slave until you tell the same another Slave.

The salve is broken? ( yes if he is rank 1 )

Slave not respawning and not  "No low level processing" ?

Remember: best do not enslave respawning NPCs! All NPCs without names ( Bandit, Guard, Necromancer, Marauder,... ) they can be messed up after 3 days.

Normally if you can ensalve a NPC you can sell it.

Have you tried to sell the slave in BarvilUnderground to see if the problem is the slave ?

And see if you can sell other slaves,

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Remember: best do not enslave respawning NPCs! All NPCs without names ( Bandit, Guard, Necromancer, Marauder,... ) they can be messed up after 3 days.

Yeah, this is my problem. But really, design wise it seems pointless if you cant enslave and sell bandits. Though, it might be personal taste. I guess i will just stop playing then. Thank you for your time and help.

You can enslave respawning and LevelList ( the no-name ) NPCs if you use the setting "create copy"

The the original NPC will be replaced with a copy, a new NPC ( and if I can read the scripts right he is not respawning or No- low level processing )

It is a new ceated NPC not part of any esm or esp.

Problem : If you enslave a quest NPC but you still need him. ...

The copy is a new NPC with new ID and can not use the quest dialogs of the original NPC. So if you need  Martin  but you only have the copy you can not finish the main quest. ( And I do not now if you get back the original Martin when you release the slave )

Or if you enslave a shop-keeper and want to use his service...  He will still buy your things, But If the had sold repairhammer and arrows he does not have them anymore . Because the merchant chest is set to the original NPC, the copy NPC has no merchant chest, he can only sell what he have in his inventory.

EDIT: and even if the copy is not a important NPC ( quest or shopkeepr, trainer )  it would be bad if you do not get back the original NPC when you release a slave. The free copy slave will not get home because he has no home.

That's why I do not use the copy function.

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

You can enslave respawning and LevelList ( the no-name ) NPCs if you use the setting "create copy"

The the original NPC will be replaced with a copy, a new NPC ( and if I can read the scripts right he is not respawning or No- low level processing )

It is a new ceated NPC not part of any esm or esp.

Problem : If you enslave a quest NPC but you still need him. ...

The copy is a new NPC with new ID and can not use the quest dialogs of the original NPC. So if you need  Martin  but you only have the copy you can not finish the main quest. ( And I do not now if you get back the original Martin when you release the slave )

Or if you enslave a shop-keeper and want to use his service...  He will still buy your things, But If the had sold repairhammer and arrows he does not have them anymore . Because the merchant chest is set to the original NPC, the copy NPC has no merchant chest, he can only sell what he have in his inventory.

EDIT: and even if the copy is not a important NPC ( quest or shopkeepr, trainer )  it would be bad if you do not get back the original NPC when you release a slave. The free copy slave will not get home because he has no home.

That's why I do not use the copy function.

So if i copy my bandit slaves, i can sell them because they wont be 'respawnables' anymore? Im sure i can think of a few creative ways to get rid of sorry homeless bandits. Well thank you ma'am/sir, you just saved my playthrough. Much appreciated.

• 3 months later...

Is there an override plugin to make pack slave spell works on creatures and bandit? i'm using monster girl mod and there's very nice minotaur girl that i want to enslave but i can't bring her inside building since that npc is flagged as creature, and i can't pack her with spell since the mod disallow that command.

And remove the "No Low Level Processing" flag.  Or AI packs do only work if player is in the same cell, when player leave the cell the creature or NPC can not follow. ( the whole AI  calcutation stopped )

Also intelligence must be >25 or > 30  or NPCs and creatures can not use doors.

Creatures can enter buildings and use doors if intelligence is high enought and no "No Low Level Processing" flag.  There are many creatures companion Mods. ( See LoversBitch )

You can also use the    [LST] Reanimate  spell, but it does the same. It is the enslave script  with resurrect command.

LoversSlaveTrader: you can enslave a creature and you can use the pack spell

The Enslaving spell set intelligence to 40, if it was below 30, and it removes the "respawn" flag,   but it does not remove the "No Low Level Processing" flag.

But the "LST pack spell" does not work with NPC and Creatures with "No Low Level Processing" flag.

Spoiler

elseif me.HasLowLevelProcessing == 0
        MessageEX"The spell was extinguished by strange power."
        return
    endif

To get rid of  the "No Low Level Processing" flag  you can ...

1) change the LoversSlaveTrader setting to "CreateCopy" ?  Then the original NPC / creature will be removed and you get a copy with out "No Low Level Processing" flag.

But if you release a copy-slave you do not get the original back. So I do not use the function to not mess up quest NPCs.

2) You can use the console:

click on the NPC / Creature and write

SetLowLevelProcessing 1

Hit enter key.

3) Or you this spell Mod, it can add and remove many things ( Essential , Quest Item/Persistent , respawn , No Rumors , No Persuasion  and NoLowLevelProcessing )

SetEssentialActors LL2.7z

4) The above spell Mod is integrated in this big spell Mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3009-ultimate-tool-box/