Thanks for the offer, Fejeena, but I sadly already tossed them.  I'd made several body changes to the various NPCs, like hair, walks, flipped a few of those slavers sexes so it wasn't all male slavers, made the males look more pissed off by moving their eyebrow inner sliders down, etc. & fixed some grammar errors (some names did not have caps, like 'corpse').

• 3 months later...

You better upload it to my addon.

The Ogre trainer is not in the base Mod , only in my addon.

And the original nif I used is from Rebel O'Conner sexualized monsters.

I have no problems in NifSkope, loads fast and no stuttering or stoppage. But I still use a old NifSkope version ( no "Skyrim"  version )

But the nif was big , about 2MB.

Thanks.

Upload it in my addon and I put a link in the  first page.

EDIT: can you change the penis position? and add penis bones?

111Ogre.jpg

The animated penis Ogre nif is from

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21315-creatures-overhaul-workshop-on-indefinite-hold/

For the original LoversCreatures mesh and animations the sexualized monsters Ogre.nif is fine, no changes needed.

A changed version would be only for people how use the animated penis version.

So do it you have time and want it. I can add penis bones.

Yes,  the animated penis animations are made for that position.

The original LoversCreatures animations are for the straight forward position you have.

in my game I am currently using a version of the animated penis ogre.nif with a bigger penis.
Before that I used a sexualized monsters Ogre.nif with added penis bones, but the bigger dick and the wrong position .... was not good. The dick is a little bit too big, also for the original animations. ( but I like the big dick )

?  Only dogs and Ogre have animated penis in the Creature Overhaul Workshop.

And they have meshes with weighted penis.   ( And in those creatures packs is a new skeleton with penis bones ). 

All other creatures in the Creature Overhaul Workshop do not have animations with penis bones, so they do not need a mesh or skeleton with penis bones. Only if you create new animations we need new meshes and skeletons.

In the LoversBitch LC3 version are dog meshes with bones for all the dogs.

So we have Ogre and Dogs meshes/skeleton. All other creatures do not need penis bones.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

All other creatures in the Creature Overhaul Workshop do not have animations with penis bones, so they do not need a mesh or skeleton with penis bones. Only if you create new animations we need new meshes and skeletons.

So you don't want new animations????  Puddles and I may restart LC.  We are looking at it anyway.  He needs to finish the project he is on and I need to dig up all the files I had when I stopped.

• 10 months later...

I need some help. Medical clinic owner, Rannock(?) and that girl in Trainers Guild (Evane???) both has black faces. Pretty sure I need some textures but I have no idea about their races, probably some elves, installed mystic elves remake and something else, didn't work.

Yes. I have MBP installed - big 1GB .omod. I fixed Mystic High Elves but their races are actually Mystic Dark Elves remake I'm kinda sure. There is folder Dark Elves but no Dark Elves .esp in my Oblivion/Data, maybe they are somewhat merged? I don't know how to fix them. 

Funny thing is that I have completed entire mod once, from start to finish... and I did not have this bug, lol.

I ran into this issue as well.   Rannock and Eventia are not Mystic or Dark Elves.  They are Chocolate Elves.  Or to be more specific, they are Lop-eared Chocolate Elves.  Oh, you didn't come across Luna yet I guess.  She's the third.

Now strange and ... PATHETIC... as it sounds, the MBP package does not contain the facial textures for the Chocolate Elf which it needs:
Folder:  
Data\Textures\Characters\Chocolate

However, if you acquire the Chocolate Elves mod version 1.4, you will be able to get those missing and very shiny skins.  Chocolate elves have a basic skin, a slightly shiny skin, and a well oiled skin.

There is no .Esm for this mod.  You would be installing it right after the Beautiful People.esp and x117Race.esp, obviously before the Lovers Animation esps.

Open the esp woth TES4Edit ( or CS) and check the NPC , and you see the race.

Then go to the race and see the textures path .

Then check your game folders. Maybe you find the texture in another folder.

And when you know the race check your MPB downloads if you have installed that race.

If it is the Chocolate Elves maybe you do not have it, it is not in all  MBP packages.

But I can not help much, I never used MBP ( I do not like it, so that's why I created all the No-MBP versions of Lovers Mods)

MBP full

Spoiler

You have in your data folder?

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

Okay, where did you find a MBP with... ?

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

That seems to be a more complete version than mine, and would have solved a few issues with missing textures (or maybe 'no-dialog' dialog?) in some other mods.  It would surely solve InKal's issue with the Chocolate Elves facial glitch.

8 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

I ran into this issue as well.   Rannock and Eventia are not Mystic or Dark Elves.  They are Chocolate Elves.  Or to be more specific, they are Lop-eared Chocolate Elves.  Oh, you didn't come across Luna yet I guess.  She's the third.

Now strange and ... PATHETIC... as it sounds, the MBP package does not contain the facial textures for the Chocolate Elf which it needs:
Folder:  
Data\Textures\Characters\Chocolate

However, if you acquire the Chocolate Elves mod version 1.4, you will be able to get those missing and very shiny skins.  Chocolate elves have a basic skin, a slightly shiny skin, and a well oiled skin.

There is no .Esm for this mod.  You would be installing it right after the Beautiful People.esp and x117Race.esp, obviously before the Lovers Animation esps.

Yes. Thanks, fixed. Ufff...

Specifically, I needed this: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37368?tab=files  MBPpp Chocolate Elves - this version!

Now to break some slaves with beautiful faces, heheheh

? HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge does not mix races, the children use one GeneForge race. The script checks the parents and decide with GeneForge race is used , there is no mix of skin color from parents or normal map ron mother and texture from father.

If the GeneForge Redguard children look strange all GeneForge Redguards will look the same, regardless of the parents.

( and Blockhead can not handle and change normal maps, the bug is still not fixed )

Again OFF_TOPIC:

Actually, it really does mix and match...  Body mesh from one parent, the skin/texture from the other.  There's been the ugly child with an orc face but with a breton skin, or a cute breton-bodied kid with a green orc skin, or other variants.   Of that, I have no concern. 

Tis' true that I've never encountered any Redguard Hiyokos with the mod that weren't mixed up.

? I never saw children with my textures or hair or eyes or my head mesh. My head would not work with any other textures (it's digital Head that need special textures , and only my shriddan race use it. And no children use other body meshes as the default meshes in mashes\characters\_male. And normally body meshes does not affect the skin color (all body meshes (SetBody) should have the same color and gloss settings so that you can use it with all races.

Do you use other Mods that change children?  And Auto SetBody for races? ( I do not use AutoSetBody but I thought you set race IDs/names,  and if no GeneForge races are in the SetBody ini the GeneForge races use the default body meshes . )

EDIT: Oh, GeneForge use bodies. But for me it sounds  GeneForge use small tits bodies for young children and bigger when grow. But I found no infos about parents.

But the skin in my game looks OK

Things that can happen:

GeneForge  DarkElf and Orks only have head textures and mesh  but no body textures.

If your body texture does not match the GeneForge head color, or your body texture or mesh has gloss (GeneForge textures and head have no gloss) then it look bad.

GeneForge redguards have body and head texture and head mesh, so only if you body replacer/Set Body meshes have gloss it looks bad.

--------------------

I tested and all children in my game use my imperial body textures , GeneForge Imperial, Breton, Nord ( have not tested a orc )

And my player children never used my Shriddan race texture.

But there is a redguard bug ( I remember it was mentioned a year ago )  Vanilla Redguard with Redguard  is not GeneForge Redguard. I tested it twice and both children were Tabaxi.

Know how to fix that????

• 2 months later...

This gizmo is crashing my game every time I go to the underground inn to start the slave training quest process.  Touch the door... Load screen... CTD... Any ideas?

Also, as long as I'm here... Any good ideas on the actual training? Seems like it takes an awful lot of "training" to make any progress with the non-quest NPCs. Doesn't matter much if I use my dogs or my other slaves.

45 minutes ago, lordcayleth said:

This gizmo is crashing my game every time I go to the underground inn to start the slave training quest process.  Touch the door... Load screen... CTD... Any ideas?

Also, as long as I'm here... Any good ideas on the actual training? Seems like it takes an awful lot of "training" to make any progress with the non-quest NPCs. Doesn't matter much if I use my dogs or my other slaves.

The answer on the 1st question is easy.  You don't have the requirements as spelled out in the OP.  Mainly the MBP files.  That is what causes that crash at the door.  Properly install all MBP files and that crash will go away.  Alternatively if you don't want to go through the pain of installing the MBP files then use the no-MBP version by fejeena.

The second question has nothing to do with this mod.  Non-quest NPC's are trained via lovers slave trader (a different mod).  Adjust the ini file that comes with that mod to up the progress per training session.

Cheers.

I DO have MBP, though. There are some textures missing, but not as many as when I first installed it. I got most of them.  And those characters still load, they just look weird.

Anyway, I realized when you said it that I had the wrong version. Fejeena's is always better.

I knew that the mods had become split, but I didn't think it would hurt to include my other question.