DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

DMRA BBB Skimpy Shivering Royalty.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp

Ahtata Arquamer female got hair.esp

Ren's hair on Young Hot NPCs.esp

FutaPriory.esp

Lovers with PK rev. 94

Well couple of things:

1. I can't garanutee bravil or slaver works as it should with lovers with pk rev94. I do know it works great with rev91.

2. Slaver and bravil underground should be "below" lovers with pk in your load order.

3. You have LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp too high in your load order. They should be at the very bottom. Try putting slaver then bravil underground just above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp at the bottom of your load order and test with a new game.

Every time I start a new game...I can't get back in if I save the game have to start another new game? also everytime I click the trapdoor it ctd's?...Thanks..:)

Can't help you without seeing your load order and what revision of both slave trader and lovers with pk you are running.

Clean saves are possible but they sometimes don't work. A new game always works.

Every time I start a new game...I can't get back in if I save the game have to start another new game? also everytime I click the trapdoor it ctd's?...Thanks..:)

Can't help you without seeing your load order and what revision of both slave trader and lovers with pk you are running.

Clean saves are possible but they sometimes don't work. A new game always works.

ok.... how do I post my load order? I do know I have not bash the mbp esp's lol I don't how to do that either..:)

Lst br v0.94...trader v1...L pk 1.4.1 -6

Bravil underground should be this one which is 96alpha and slave trader should be v91 (version 1.0 has issues) and lovers with pk should be rev91. If you don't know what revision yours is you may need to reinstall to make sure.

As for posting your load order - please read this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Load Order

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esm

LoversCreature.esm

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Flan's Drow Race.esp

DemonRaceMeatsuit.esp

FLAN - Enayla Demonic.esp

CM Partners.esp

DemonMeatsuit.esp

Flan - Pale Victim.esp

FLAN - DROW Morvus.esp

ALISTAIR'S MEATSUIT.esp

flan - CM TOREN.esp

flan - CM GILL.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

BisPainBringerMale.esp

Hellonya IC GoodyChest.esp

CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC NE.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

SetBody.esp

LoversFSE.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

xeoex.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversCreature.esp

ok this is it thanks..:)

Well first off you didn't read the whole post that I sent to you and fix your load order to match it. You are going to need to do this if you want lovers to run correctly.

Also you did not use a spoiler. I have fixed your post so please make that correction in the future :)

Secondly you are missing a plugin:

LoversRaperS.esp Link to get it: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=26

I recommend using the 2nd attachment and not the first. You need raperS to properly "turn on" joburg. Select the settings for raperS and then select "chaos mode" to turn joburg on.

The bottom of your load order should be:

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

xeoex.esp

If you have all the right stuff (make sure lovers with pk is rev91 and creatures is rev91 also and you have everything in the proper load order then you will need to start a new game to properly test if it is working. If a new game works then you can try to clean your existing save game to see if you can salvage it.

Am i missing something or the premium club never knocks anyone down? Tried many times, no effect at all, even though i can see a script attached to the club.

Also, my game started to crash around 30 seconds after the loading. I figured out that the only unusual thing i did between the crashing and working previous save was pairing 6 slaves for training and leaving them behind(just to see what would happen).

I then used an account book from the inventory to break those pairs(i tried fast travel first, but had a crash after loading), and that fixed it.

Also, I don't think slaves "train" when you're not there watching them. You can't leave a slave with a trainer, come back in a week, and have her progress reach insane levels. I leave them behind, but nothing seems to happen unless I'm there watching them.

I have (or had - I haven't played that character for awhile) one slave that hasn't yet been broken that's been at the mercy of the trainer's guild for over 500 (or some other ridiculous number of) in-game days.

Edit: It would be nice if training progress could be credited to a slave even if the Player wasn't there to watch. Maybe add six or twelve (or whatever) training points to a slave each day that she's left behind. I just can't believe that these trainers aren't doing their jobs when I'm not there watching them. Lazy bastards...

Guest Donkey

The club not working, is from what i remember from slave trader not this plug-in. It is caused bu the enchantment is set to 0 you cannot use the value 0 it has to be higher. the way i fixed it is by using an increadibly high number like 99999

The club not working' date=' is from what i remember from slave trader not this plug-in. It is caused bu the enchantment is set to 0 you cannot use the value 0 it has to be higher. the way i fixed it is by using an increadibly high number like 99999

[/quote']

Is the club not working in version 91beta or version 1.0? I will try to test 91beta tomorrow to see if it is working with it. If not then I will try to fix it and update the download.

Guest Donkey

From what i remember the club never worked before, i only did a few translations from slave trader, when it was 0.1 to 0.3 and this was the only way i could fix this part. I have not really seen later versions but if they still use value 0 then that is problem.

And you need to start a new game for the changes to take effect. That is all i remember.

Some debugging info:

Alot of the Quest Stage Result Scripts don't run right.

Commenting out the "StopQuest" lines seems to fix it, but it could be that they just needed to be recompiled.

The stage descriptions for quest "Avoid a Beheading?" (xxLSTTG03) don't match what you have to do in the quest at all.

In quest "Why does Romeo die?" (xxLSTMQ08), Romeo and Juliet never seem to leave the special Actor's area (zzLSTActorRoom). It's possibly a problem with their AI packages.

Quest "In case of..." (xxLSTMQ14) requires Simsa (xLSTMadame) to be a sex slave. I don't think it's possible to enslave her. And then later, it requires Tlass (xLSTHead02) to start a conversation with Simsa, but they just stand next to eachother. I think both of their AI packages are set to "Ignore Fallout Behavior" so they don't talk.

I hope this helps.

bonjour Gregathit,

déception hier lorsque tu m'a dit que lovers victims était caduque. Domage j'avais commencé à bricoler les créatures pour obtenir des hybrides lors de l'élevage et à le traduire.

Lui , je n'avais pas de probléme de compilation de script, ce n'est pas le cas avec slavetrader, que j'ouvre l'esp avec "CONTRUCTION SET" OU "TESEDIT4" ou "OBLIVIONTRADUC" je crach les scripts résultat, disparition des créatures et perte des quétes.

Je te propose donc de te fournir les "FORMID" en format "TXT AINSI" traduite ou si tu n'a pas le temps de le faire donne moi le mode d'emploi pour ouvrir l'esp sans le planter.

Je mets en téléchargement les dialoges de slavestrader le reste peu suivre trés rapidement pour slavetrader et underground, mais il faut que je sache si tu peux employer mon travaille

bonne journé

olive

hello Gregathit,

disappointment yesterday when you told me that lovers Victims had lapsed. Shame I started tinkering creatures to obtain hybrids in breeding and translate it.

Him I had no problem compiling script, this is not the case with slavetrader, I open the esp with "SET CONSTRUCTION" OR "TESEDIT4" or "OBLIVIONTRADUC" I crach scripts result, disappearance of creatures and quests loss.

I propose therefore to provide you with "FORMID" format "TXT AINSI" translated or if you do not have time to do it gives me the instructions to open the esp without planting.

I put the download dialoges slavestrader of the rest follow very quickly for little slavetrader and underground, but I must know if you can use my work

good day

olive

Okay i don't know what's wrong

I have all the requirements and everything

but everytime i try to enter the trap door in the bravil inn

It crashes on me

here's my load order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Oblivion Sexualized Monsters.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

CM Partners.esm

Hair Style Master.esm

MathFunctions.esm

ZMCPlayerSlaveCore.esm

Nudeshy X.esp

nudeshynudejail.esp

nudeshyceadb.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

CoverYourself.esp

Bedrollsanyone.esp

Street Gangs.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

BBBRoseoftheGuard.esp

kernsJewelry.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp

Tyler's Hungry, Thirsty, Sleepy, Tired.esp

No psychic guards v1.2.esp

Realistic Marksman.esp

CTAddPose_Pinups.esp

CTAddPose_Pinups_2.esp

CTAddPose_Pinups_3.esp

CTAddPose_Halo.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM_Katzumico.esp

Leina Armor.esp

SD2011.esp

Alternate Start by LordKarnak.esp

FFRace.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

Trokturian Cow.esp

Sophitia_BKS.esp

Slave in pose2.esp

Slave in pose.esp

The Uguu Poser.esp

ArabianDancerDress.esp

Elisyum.esp

Nicos Tabaxi Bows.esp

OSM-Only male.esp

Vstrings.esp

Lady Victoria Secret EV.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

Samus_ZeroSuit.esp

Crusader.esp

ANBRedNinja.esp

Takidress.esp

ninjacowl.esp

MandBSwords.esp

Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp

Ploms Khajiit Overhaul.esp

Simple Knit.esp

MONSTERGIRL-ANGELICALLIANCE.esp

PlomsOrcOverhaul.esp

TentacleWitches.esp

SPB Body Suit 2.esp

Sheo Slave Armors.esp

SetBody.esp

LoversFSE.esp

Colourwheels Sexy & extremely short dress.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

ZMCPlayerSlaveBasicUsage.esp

LoversMotionsNT.esp

All I ever use is the Premium Club.

Are you hitting from the back?

From the back ofcourse.

Just to clarify things - you're using 0.96 and the club works?

are you sneaking too? from my own experience, the club only works if the victim is completely unaware of your presence.