(v1.4+3d!) nude mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods bullet girls phantasia

On 2/25/2020 at 2:03 AM, FEET GaMeR said:

@chrnodroid 

how and where did you change the title that appears when I launch the game , from DOAXVV 3D vision-2.2 in Bullet Girls Phantasia? (orange letters)

Bullet Girls Phantasia\ShaderFixes\help.txt

Bullet Girls Phantasia\ShaderFixes\help_short.txt

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, chrnodroid said:

@Hakufu1021 

It's fantastic! Thank you!  I added this to to main post 

No worries at all. Hopefully the community takes this up from here. Would love to see the full cast. As I said, I'm also going to work on getting all the texture mods working together. So full nude mod, plus all outfits. But now I have to learn how 3D migoto does it's INI files. So that might take me awhile.

On 1/27/2020 at 12:57 AM, chrnodroid said:

cover.jpg.a71e8dac0591c3f472aa60ce09f729e7.jpg

I created these textures based on my personal tastes. I will not create other textures on your request.
If you don't like it, you can always replace the textures with others of your choice.

This mod was made thanks to the help of many wonderful people from this beautiful forum.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to:

arc037461
For making tutorial for everything. Without him this mod cannot exist. Thank you very much!

Hakufu1021

3D Nipples mod! Thank you!

fealow
My mod is based on a texture he had initially shared and I liked very much.
I changed it a lot, but without him I wouldn't even have started this work.
Thank you!

buffaloUSB
I edited his Dark Elf texture, thank you!

afkwe

He solved a problem with the configuration file, thank you very much!

DarkStarSword
The creator of 3DMigoto (3D Vision + Costume Mod) for DOAXVV.

Special thanks also to: kaz_69, Suzutsuki, pitoloko, NumberXer0

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOWNLOAD SECTION

(2D NIPPLES)

Standard quality, 1024x1024, just like the original game.

Standard - Nude Mod v1.4.zip 8.84 MB · 1,222 downloads

High quality, 2048x2048

2K Textures - Nude Mod v1.4.zip 18.55 MB · 1,794 downloads

Ultra quality, 4096x4096

(I don't recommend it if you have a potato PC, below the game's system requirements.)

4K Textures - Nude Mod v1.4.zip 35.51 MB · 2,148 downloads

(3D NIPPLES)
optional

Go to this link and download the mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/137581-bullet-girls-phantasia-all-in-one-nude-mod-v14/?do=findComment&comment=2922874

USAGE: 

Unzip the files and puts them inside the root folder of the game. 
That's all!

3D NIPPLE MOD USAGE: 
After you have downloaded the mod "NudePlusBodyMeshMod" unrar the files and move them all inside to:
\Mods\nude

WARNING: 

If you have SpecialK or other tools, disable everything.

Original "GRP_2_BIN.cpk" file is required, if you have the modified one you could encounter issues.

Please use the vanilla version of the game.

In game, select "Simple Bra (White)", "Simple Panties (White)", then select "No clothing".

Select "Smoke" in the Clothing Destruction option. (This option remove the censor)

NOTE: You won't notice much difference in texture resolutions, so I recommend the Standard Quality, or 2K.

Use the 4K only if you have a 4K monitor with a good GPU (GTX 1060 for example.)

If you liked these textures, feel free to buy me a coffee ;) https://ko-fi.com/chrnodroid

If there are issues, keep in mind this is my first time in modding textures, so they are not perfect.

If there are problems with the 3DMigoto mod instead, go to this topic, and ask for help there:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136961-bullet-girl-phantasia-mods

for modders...

TUTORIALS by arc037461

1. Tutorial for Replacing Body Textures (3DMigoto)

2. Tutorial for Replacing Any Textures (3DMigoto)

3. Tutorial for Replacing Meshes (Only for Professional Modders)

4. Tutorial for Replacing Mushroom Mesh (Only for Professional Modders)

3D nips didn't work even after following the instructions :/

11 hours ago, Swodahs said:

3D nips didn't work even after following the instructions :/

3D nips only work for the BodyB characters. Any characters with BodyA or BodyC will not work. Which is why I said I hope the community contributes.

Aya (the first character you play as) is an example of a "BodyB" character. Which is also the character I designed the mod for. I have not worked on any other characters yet. But,  I may do the most popular (or my favorite characters) from the other two body types. But I'm not promising anything.

• 4 months later...
On 3/20/2020 at 2:38 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

3D nips only work for the BodyB characters. Any characters with BodyA or BodyC will not work. Which is why I said I hope the community contributes.

Aya (the first character you play as) is an example of a "BodyB" character. Which is also the character I designed the mod for. I have not worked on any other characters yet. But,  I may do the most popular (or my favorite characters) from the other two body types. But I'm not promising anything.

I started work on BodyA if you don't mind. I was following the tutorial for replacing body meshes, then got to the point where it said to copy bone weights and normals and thought, "Why?", and decided to just leave Blender's calculated normals for everything, and painted weights for the new nipple mesh myself. Also modified the BodyA_D.png (but not the "in shadow" texture just yet) to my liking because the nipple textures were too small for my UV unwrap.

Spoiler

1747604437_Screenshot(1).png.40f0cf1dc7755a617b04384d7274cf74.png

(Literally just bought the game yesterday to contribute to the mod scene, so this is the best I can do for showing off my edits)

I think I can have Body A ready by Saturday, just need to playtest and redraw the "in-shadow" nipples for my edit.

Edit: Quick update: When the tutorial says to remove doubles on verticies, don't do it if you don't want to waste time redoing faces and weight painting around joints. I hope I can just reimport these parts and stitch it back together.

Spoiler

654937653_Screenshot(3).png.36ca253b20dd450009867ce4865ecfd4.png

395622532_Screenshot(4).png.b34e077de2ab6034789609fadad3bf17.png

1 hour ago, wm46 said:

I started work on BodyA if you don't mind. I was following the tutorial for replacing body meshes, then got to the point where it said to copy bone weights and normals and thought, "Why?", and decided to just leave Blender's calculated normals for everything, and painted weights for the new nipple mesh myself. Also modified the BodyA_D.png (but not the "in shadow" texture just yet) to my liking because the nipple textures were too small for my UV unwrap.

Hide contents

(Literally just bought the game yesterday to contribute to the mod scene, so this is the best I can do for showing off my edits)

I think I can have Body A ready by Saturday, just need to playtest and redraw the "in-shadow" nipples for my edit.

Edit: Quick update: When the tutorial says to remove doubles on verticies, don't do it if you don't want to waste time redoing faces and weight painting around joints. I hope I can just reimport these parts and stitch it back together.

Hide contents

If you follow the tutorial to the letter, it will actually put everything that was deleted back on your model. At least from what I understand. I could be entirely wrong. (I'm an absolute noob with 3D modeling.) But when I created my mod, I followed the tutorial to a T and it functioned properly in game. You seem to know a hell of a lot more then I do, so maybe you are right. Just saying what I did. I didn't have to mess with weight painting. But again, I'm an absolute noob.

Also, I don't mind any contributing. I have a wife and two children. One of which being an infant. If you don't mind contributing and can release a mod quicker then I can, I'm all the more thankful for it. As I said from the very beginning, all my work, is free to use. Take it, modify it, hell destroy it and improve upon it. As long as you don't sell it. I don't care. I'm not gonna presume my mod is the end all be all. It was literally me having interest in this game, and deciding to teach myself how to mod it. That's it. It is nowhere near a good mod. I'm surprised it even functions in game lol.

So if you even decide to do BodyB yourself, and make a better mod then I did. I'm even happier. I look forward to your progress! The only thing I ever ask is if you take anything from my mesh edit. (Not the textures, but the actual model.) please, no matter how much work you add on to it, release it for free here. As any mod I'll ever create, whether on this site or not, carries with it, a license that explicitly allows everything besides selling it, and keeping it private. In other words, my work will always be opensource and free.

9 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

If you follow the tutorial to the letter, it will actually put everything that was deleted back on your model. At least from what I understand. I could be entirely wrong. (I'm an absolute noob with 3D modeling.) But when I created my mod, I followed the tutorial to a T and it functioned properly in game. You seem to know a hell of a lot more then I do, so maybe you are right. Just saying what I did. I didn't have to mess with weight painting. But again, I'm an absolute noob.

[...]

So if you even decide to do BodyB yourself, and make a better mod then I did. I'm even happier. I look forward to your progress! The only thing I ever ask is if you take anything from my mesh edit. (Not the textures, but the actual model.) please, no matter how much work you add on to it, release it for free here. As any mod I'll ever create, whether on this site or not, carries with it, a license that explicitly allows everything besides selling it, and keeping it private. In other words, my work will always be opensource and free.

What happens at the last step before you export the mesh is that you're applying the original mesh's bone weights (vertex groups) to your model, per vertex. When you merge points the bone weights can get messed up because of different weights being combined, so the last step tries to get rid of any weirdness by copying over the closest vertex data from the original model. I don't want to do that because I don't understand how that might work with the nipple geometry (like causing weirdness when jiggling).

I might edit your mesh a little bit later on, but only because the nipple poking through the basic school costume is bugging me lol. It looks pretty good already, I might just edit the texture a bit to make it look nicer.

Fixed my mesh by coping over original geometry and stitching it to my model:

Spoiler

1858801508_Screenshot(6).png.379ba46f37e924cf89699b2c45786922.png

Got Body C up and running for now. Some clipping issues.

Now that I have the bodies completely modified, I'm going to test for a bit and fix any tiny annoyances.

Spoiler

1120096613_Screenshot(7).png.e33fb78de4640c4b6fe5b666755f62dc.png

(Now that's dedication to the mod scene, finishing a mod before even earning my first GP)

Found out all of the bras in the game share the same base model (per body, so Bra_A, Bra_B, Bra_C), I'm going to get the bras up and running before I post a completed mod file.

No update until at least Monday night.

3 hours ago, wm46 said:

Found out all of the bras in the game share the same base model (per body, so Bra_A, Bra_B, Bra_C), I'm going to get the bras up and running before I post a completed mod file.

No update until at least Monday night.

Take your time man, we are in no rush. Appreciate what you've done so far!

1074649078_Screenshot(11).png.ffc1f8a113d52173cd5480c3f592ff50.png 605167010_Screenshot(12).png.994b1bde77f5f275d8527d143e2b1058.png

441155693_Screenshot(13).png.6c95850b3ec69faa0c7dbb7a8ac646be.png 577421427_Screenshot(14).png.70ccb20f8de2c7453599ee6e58413d1d.png

1030363425_Screenshot(16).png.5c309fb30c6610833c22d6cdd0349f9f.png 121390374_Screenshot(17).png.045ef2e6a8945ea46a3ecef86ae63811.png

3D Nipples - All Body Types - v1.0

3D Nipples Bra Edit - All Body Types - v1.0

BG - 3D Nipples - v1.0.zip

Details:

ZIP includes two folders: 3D Nipples and Nude Textures. "3D Nipples" contains the base mod that adds 3d nipples to all bodies and bras in the game (pending someone telling me I missed one). "Nude Textures" contains edited 4K textures from chrnodroid that modify the nipple texture to better work with a 3D model. Install by overwriting any 2D texture mod in the OP. I have no experience with downscaling textures, if someone wants to tackle that for me.

My (Blender 2.79) project files are included in the zip also.

Known Issues:

• I have not edited the dark elf textures yet, nipple textures will be misaligned on any dark elf models (I'm not far enough in the game to unlock them yet).
  • I have not edited the "_S" (in shadow) textures yet, or the normal maps (probably won't edit normal maps, I have no experience in it).
  • Bra textures look a little weird with no nipple shadow drawn in, but that seems like a huge undertaking. It might be possible to set up a very simple set of GIMP adjustment layers (dodge and burn) to churn out textures, but that seems like a bit too much work.
  • Nipples will poke through almost all costumes. To Be Determined on if I will take the time to modify costumes to fit.

Shoutouts to Hakufu1021 for the original Body B - 3D nipple mod. I couldn't directly use his Body B mesh since it was saved in Blender 2.80 (I prefer using 2.79), but I copied the style of edits that he made.

Bonus shoutouts to the 3DMigoto tutorials by arc037461 (RIP, account link in OP 404s and posts are labeled as "Guest")

1 hour ago, wm46 said:

3D Nipples - All Body Types - v1.0

3D Nipples Bra Edit - All Body Types - v1.0

BG - 3D Nipples - v1.0.zip 11.83 MB · 5 downloads

Details:

ZIP includes two folders: 3D Nipples and Nude Textures. "3D Nipples" contains the base mod that adds 3d nipples to all bodies and bras in the game (pending someone telling me I missed one). "Nude Textures" contains edited 4K textures from chrnodroid that modify the nipple texture to better work with a 3D model. Install by overwriting any 2D texture mod in the OP. I have no experience with downscaling textures, if someone wants to tackle that for me.

My (Blender 2.79) project files are included in the zip also.

Known Issues:

• I have not edited the dark elf textures yet, nipple textures will be misaligned on any dark elf models (I'm not far enough in the game to unlock them yet).
  • I have not edited the "_S" (in shadow) textures yet, or the normal maps (probably won't edit normal maps, I have no experience in it).
  • Bra textures look a little weird with no nipple shadow drawn in, but that seems like a huge undertaking. It might be possible to set up a very simple set of GIMP adjustment layers (dodge and burn) to churn out textures, but that seems like a bit too much work.
  • Nipples will poke through almost all costumes. To Be Determined on if I will take the time to modify costumes to fit.

Shoutouts to Hakufu1021 for the original Body B - 3D nipple mod. I couldn't directly use his Body B mesh since it was saved in Blender 2.80 (I prefer using 2.79), but I copied the style of edits that he made.

Bonus shoutouts to the 3DMigoto tutorials by arc037461 (RIP, account link in OP 404s and posts are labeled as "Guest")

Nice man! Thank you so much!

Also, damn don't know what happened to arc037461.

But, I at least copied his tutorials for this game into a Word Pad based tutorial. It's not perfect. (Meaning the formatting isn't professional.) But at least I preserved his tutorials. If there comes a time where his are removed because he's now a guest, I'll upload them. I essentially just downloaded every image, and copy and pasted all the steps into a word document. For each tutorial. (Besides the penis mushroom mesh edit. I didn't feel like learning how to make a dick. So I'm not using HDD space for it. But the rest of his tutorials for this game are archived! (I'm a bit of a data hoarder.) They aren't perfectly formatted..preserved 1:1 to how the forum has them formatted. But they can be read from start to finish and pictures are located where they should be.

2031317123_Screenshot(21).png.d492ff8cdd1c21f8edf3ec4cbc908142.png

799077500_Screenshot(20).png.91966b5b54fbf03866178457d733e327.png

Proof of concept of modifying costumes. Took ~2.5 hours for my first one, not including any time it would take for texture adjustments like shading to show the outline of the nipple.

It'd be quite a long project.

18 hours ago, wm46 said:

2031317123_Screenshot(21).png.d492ff8cdd1c21f8edf3ec4cbc908142.png

799077500_Screenshot(20).png.91966b5b54fbf03866178457d733e327.png

Proof of concept of modifying costumes. Took ~2.5 hours for my first one, not including any time it would take for texture adjustments like shading to show the outline of the nipple.

It'd be quite a long project.

You know you don't HAVE to include the texture outline for the nipples. Just expanding the shirt so the 3D nips are covered, is more then enough. As you don't really know if a girl's nips are hard with a bra on anyways.