downloaded wicked whims with animations but they won’t work

hi guys! so about a week ago i asked you guy how come my wicked whims mod was showing up when i enabled the script mods and cc. well i figured. out that the reason was because of winrar. so i uninstalled it and downloaded zip. this time wicked whims showed up, as well as basemental drugs. now although wicked whims is installed along with the animations., the animations aren’t showing up when i cute on the game. when i start up the game, wicked whims lets me know it’s installed correctly but i only have 4 default mods but i know for a fact that i have plenty of other animations. HELP PLS! 

9 hours ago, since1999bby said:

hi guys! so about a week ago i asked you guy how come my wicked whims mod was showing up when i enabled the script mods and cc. well i figured. out that the reason was because of winrar. so i uninstalled it and downloaded zip. this time wicked whims showed up, as well as basemental drugs. now although wicked whims is installed along with the animations., the animations aren’t showing up when i cute on the game. when i start up the game, wicked whims lets me know it’s installed correctly but i only have 4 default mods but i know for a fact that i have plenty of other animations. HELP PLS! 

Where did you put the animation files?....do you have ww in it's own folder in mods? did you put the animations in there too? did you delete localthumbcache.pkg file?

And finally....did you unzip the files?....

Archived