IGNORED

Milk Addict SE

Milk Addict SE

View File

Milk Addict SE

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted Monoman1's mod for Skyrim Special Edition, and shared it according to the permissions they gave me. I CANNOT give any perms not specified on the original upload page for this mod. If you wish to alter, edit, or otherwise make changes and upload them anywhere, please refer to the permissions (if given on upload page) by the Original Author or contact them directly. This mod should be considered a placeholder for when/if the original author decides to take control of it.

If you enjoy this mod, go to the Author’s page and give Monoman1 some love!

The following is copied and edited for SE links from the Original Download Page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milk Addict

Redefining the slur "Milk drinker"

0.4.9 Important Notes, Please Read:

1. Converted mod to an FoMod to facilitate soft dependency rework. If you have a soft dependency a working interface will automatically be installed. If you don't have a soft dependency a 'dummy' interface will be installed. This should eliminate fatal 'Unable to link types associated' errors that would occur with certain load orders. Note that these errors are NOT specific to MA and could still potentially be triggered by other mods. This change means that if you add/remove a soft dependency you should reinstall Milk Addict (Shouldn't need to clean save) for it to link with the associated soft dependency. You'll get a reminder in game should your soft dependencies change anyway.
  2. 'Torn Clothes' will become irreparable if it has not been in your inventory for 24 game hours. Need to clean up aliases at some point. If a piece of clothes you really like has torn keep it's torn rags in your inventory. Anything you tear or lose should be available to buy back from tailors.

Description

• Lactacid addiction system. Decays slowly over time. 
  • Withdrawal stages with increasingly severe effects. Keep your lactacid levels up to avoid withdrawal symptoms. 
  • NPC milking dialog. Works for both MME and SGO NPCs.
  • Configurable milk capacity based armor stripping and clothes ripping. 
  • Configure food that should contain lactacid and addictiveness. 
  • Tripping and stripping events at high levels of withdrawal. 
  • Trip events in front of wolves, dogs & horses is risky without clothes. 
  • All milks now add lactacid. The higher the quality of milk the more lactacid. 
  • Pure lactacid provides a lot of lactacid but decreases significantly at higher stages of addiction. It's also highly addictive. 
  • All milks provide a speed and stamina rate buff. Higher quality milk - better & longer buff. 
  • Debuff after-effect when the buff from drinking a milk expires. You can drink another milk to cancel the effect. 
  • Milk reduces Apropos wear and tear if installed.
  • Speech debuff/buff based on how many units of milk in your breasts (size). 
  • Craftable remedies at the cooking pot of varying potency but they work slowly over time but can be difficult to craft at low alchemy levels. 
  • Being loaded with lactacid all the time will slowly make your ass bigger (SLIF required)
  • Craftable breast ropes you can equip to passively milk your tits (see screenshot).
  • Import/Export settings. 

Requirements

Milk Mod Economy SE

Sexlab SE

Sexlab Aroused SE

Zaz Animation Pack 8 SE (Zaz 7 is missing some meshes this mod depends on, use Zaz8 ONLY)

And their respective requirements

Required Settings

MME MCM >> Milking Configuration >> Disable "Simple Race Milk" - Milk Addict will not work on simple milk

MME MCM >> Spell Configuration >> Enable "Disable Skooma Effect" - Milk Addict adds its own skooma effect

MME MCM >> Debug >> Enable "Disable Armor Stripping" - Milk Addict handles armor stripping too

Recommended Settings

Use these settings to lower the production rate of milk and increase demand

Lactacid bonus rate low ~ 2.50

Debug menu >> global production rate ~ 10% - This has been replaced in Milk Addicts MCM with a slider with greater granualarity

Lactacid Decay rate low ~ 0.15 - Increase this is you want your character to have to drink more milk to satisfy her addiction

Recommended Mods

These mods may compliment this mod well:

Soulgem Oven SE - More sources of milk

Forced Milk Maid: Redundant for the latest version of MME.

Being A Cow SE

Sexlab More Creatures SE- More creatures to trigger creature events

Enchantment Swapper: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76376/ - Swap your enchantments to more revealing clothes. 

D13 Faster GET UP STAND UP animation vanilla friendly: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17491/ - Get up faster from tripping

Milk Addict Sounds Replacer 1.0.0: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6631-milk-addict-sounds-replacer/ - Should work as-is

Clean Saving Tip

If you want to save your milk addict progress before you clean save open up the MCM and make note of the current lactacid addiction pool value on the settings page. Do your clean save and upgrade. Open up the console in your updated game and type "set _MA_LactacidAddictionPool to X". Your effects should change back on the next update cycle. 

Don't forget to save your settings files at \SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Milk Addict\

Settings.json - MCM settings

Food.json - Your saved food lactacid/addiction config. 

SlutClothes.json - Your saved clothes sluttiness values. 

If you're using Mod Organizer you should do this to save yourself time. But keep in mind that from time to time I may be forced to change the format of the json file so your old file might not be compatible. I will say so in the changelog/Important red note at the top if this is the case

Hide contents

Settings.png

F.A.Q

Q. Milk addict MCM doesn't show up.

A. After installing the mod you will need to save and then reload that save for the MCM to appear. 

Credits

Ashal - Sexlab

Ed86 - Milk Mod Economy

Guffel - Lactacid addiction blatantly ripped from Skooma Whore

Fishburger - Sexlab Aroused

Zaz & T.ara - Zaz Animation Pack

Chajapa - Jugs (scripting help)

Versh - A little nugget of papyrus code from Sexual Fame

VaderHater - Ripping sounds from Combat Strip Lite, Sound Replacer (Ripping Sounds)

Gooser - Apropos

qotsafan - Sexlab Inflation Framework

Forgotten someone? Let me know

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

Possible plans

My personal little scratching space with ideas from myself or submitted by others to keep me from forgetting. 

Hide contents
  • Sluttiness clothes based tearing. The 'looser' your clothes are the less chance of clothes ripping/higher milk capacity. Now I just need a reason for you to have a high volume of milk... More milk, better quality?
  • Add the ability to milk yourself directly without the need for milking harness/machine should you be stuck out in the woods. But your characters breasts will need to be 'developed' enough to reach your mouth. 
  • Ask milk maid / SGO NPCs for their milk in exchange for goods or services. - Sort of implemented, needs expanding
  • Forced NPC milking. Refused by NPC? Break into her house and tie her up (SL defeat). Pity there aren't any forced/bound breastfeeding animations. Crime or must be disguised (Hood)?
  • Chastity bra - Pain (health) debuff based on % total capacity
  • Breast yoke - forces leaking?
  • Nipple clamps - Prevent milking. Prevent leaking? Breast bulging? 
  • Nipple rings (+piercings?) - prevent milking
  • Debuffs & effects around low lactacid levels -> Lactacid addiction. 
  • Breast size based crawling anims

Comments, feedback and suggestions are welcome. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/25/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    MME SE, Sexlab SE, SL Arroused Redux SE, ZAZ 8 SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

10 minutes ago, asebw said:

Has Zaz 8 been ported yet? Or will this work with Zaz 7se?

yes it has, if you ever question a mod, just go to the se tracking thread and it will probably tell you if it has or hasn't and information on compatibility. 

Edit: Well I thought I would mosey on over there and get a link for you, and I can't find it! I know it has been ported, both 8 and 8+.  I am using 8 with milk addict right now, but the port must be buried in a thread. You might just have to do a simple search. 

On 1/25/2020 at 9:44 PM, nufndash said:

yes it has, if you ever question a mod, just go to the se tracking thread and it will probably tell you if it has or hasn't and information on compatibility. 

Edit: Well I thought I would mosey on over there and get a link for you, and I can't find it! I know it has been ported, both 8 and 8+.  I am using 8 with milk addict right now, but the port must be buried in a thread. You might just have to do a simple search. 

You are correct that 8 and 8+ have been ported, though 8+ seems to be having some issues right now according to the latest posts. The reason you can't find it, is because both are linked at the bottom of the zaz 7 page. Dunno why they weren't put on a separate mod page, but all 3 are being supported on the same page atm.

I keep getting an error when trying to install this through Vortex saying that there's a problem with the source matching the changelog? Not entirely sure what's up with this, I haven't tested it yet, but since I'm trying to install a lot of updates I'm going to hold off on this one until that big red error isn't in my face. 

Capture.PNG

On 1/31/2020 at 9:35 AM, bcw81 said:

I keep getting an error when trying to install this through Vortex saying that there's a problem with the source matching the changelog? Not entirely sure what's up with this, I haven't tested it yet, but since I'm trying to install a lot of updates I'm going to hold off on this one until that big red error isn't in my face. 

Capture.PNG

This is an easy fix, I deleted the entire row consist "Milk Addict Changelog.txt" inside the fomod folder of the pack. Still no problem.. Yet?

On 2/7/2020 at 10:06 PM, fiinhvip said:

This is an easy fix, I deleted the entire row consist "Milk Addict Changelog.txt" inside the fomod folder of the pack. Still no problem.. Yet?

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't had the chance to test the fix as I just swapped over to MO2 and haven't had the desire to reinstall this. I did end up installing the version I said I wasn't going to - it worked fine, just not my cup of tea. Thanks for the port and the response!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dunno if this could be implemented in a future version of this mod, but in past experiences, SLIF has been more issue than its been worth, so I'm wondering if the ass scaling could still occur without SLIF, and just have scaling run through Racemenus scaling factor. I currently have it set to additive in Racemenu and Additive in SLIF, so I dunno if there is a conflict going on between the two, but SLIF is just so damn slow to update, and often enough just doesn't update, even with all the scanner options on.

TLDR, I like ass scaling, but I hate SLIF. Will a future version of Milk Addict not require SLIF for ass scaling, or, is there a way I can set up MA to not need it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Great Mod, I like the add on.

But I'm having a problem with the stripping part. I set the Armor strip at 5.0 and the clothing to start ripping at 6. The ripping seems to work but the armor take off does not seem to work. My breast are at 6 and I can still wear heavy armor. two of my armors are at average and one is whorish. I expect that the whorish should allow me to wear it longer, but unless miss understood the average armors should unequip now right?

thanks to any one on there help on this question.

Also does any one know if the cloth rip works on dream cloth? I use Skyre.

• 1 month later...