Problems with downloads

Sorry for the bothering, i wish i would figure out why is this happening...everything was fine before the site got updated.

Im clearing my browser cache regulary, also tried chrome and got the same problem with it, 3rd party downloaders arent working either, also the download always happens at 3% and thats with other attachment downloads too.

Here is the screenshot from firefox:

15nrlsi.jpg

Also open up a command prompt and enter "tracert loverslab.com" and paste the results here.

Does the site seem slow in general at all to you? That latency leaves me inclined to to think it's an ISP issue on your side.

Had to restart the download again cause closed the page by mistake.

Damn if this is an isp issue, why now, before i never had a problem to download anything from here.

nfjo7.jpg

The site is sometimes a bit slow but usualy it loads pretty fast.

25rfo6t.jpg

Hey there Remy if you like you can run a Everest wizard report for me and send me the results i may be able to give you more info on this topic.

if you are interested here is what you need : this isn't a guaranteed fix but it can be helpful in determining program errors and hardware issues

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

once downloaded make a folder on your desktop and drop the program download into it and then extract it there:

once that is done open the program called EVEREST "Green Round Icon"

generate a report from the Report Wizard upper left tabbed selection

save report as html. and save to desktop

then just email me the report to jeffreynolds66@msn.com anyone else is free to do this as well just be sure to leave me your inform name so that i can make sure i give you the correct findings back

***also one other note*** when you run this wizard dont use the mouse or keyboard till the report clears as this will give a false memory info feedback

and this wizard takes less then 2 minutes to run through

also dont run music or videos in the background as well

just run the program and go get a cup of coffee by the time your done it will be done

nothing reported in this wizard that can be used against you ...this program is used for determining hardware related issues and drivers supported, updates and possible upgrade info and basic programs installed , I maintain a 100% customer feedback profile on over 400 websites and guarantee you nothing will be shared with anyone else . period

i look at it this way,

if you cant mean what you say, how can you say what you mean

Hey there Remy if you like you can run a Everest wizard report for me and send me the results i may be able to give you more info on this topic.

if you are interested here is what you need : this isn't a guaranteed fix but it can be helpful in determining program errors and hardware issues

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

once downloaded make a folder on your desktop and drop the program download into it and then extract it there:

once that is done open the program called EVEREST "Green Round Icon"

generate a report from the Report Wizard upper left tabbed selection

save report as html. and save to desktop

then just email me the report to jeffreynolds66@msn.com anyone else is free to do this as well just be sure to leave me your inform name so that i can make sure i give you the correct findings back

***also one other note*** when you run this wizard dont use the mouse or keyboard till the report clears as this will give a false memory info feedback

and this wizard takes less then 2 minutes to run through

also dont run music or videos in the background as well

just run the program and go get a cup of coffee by the time your done it will be done

nothing reported in this wizard that can be used against you ...this program is used for determining hardware related issues and drivers supported, updates and possible upgrade info and basic programs installed , I maintain a 100% customer feedback profile on over 400 websites and guarantee you nothing will be shared with anyone else . period

i look at it this way,

if you cant mean what you say, how can you say what you mean

Report sent, thank you again for checking into this, i really appreciate your good-will to help.

well i found one error on your system and I'm pretty sure this is the cause of your issues,

OK your issue isn't a hard ware issue its a software issue:

its not so much your software but rather what your software is reserviving for your hardware

the reason i say this is both of your hard drives are pretty good sized however your PC doesn't scale them individually instead it combines both and then deducts usually somewhere in between 10-12% set aside per hard drive for Trash can properties

the issue with both of your hard drives is That both hard drives are nearly full and when you download anything you are basically taking your download and telling your pc to occupy space reserved by your system programs like set windows trash can program. so it stalls out on you

either delete files and make room or get another hard drive and use that for downloads and move to or install to other drives as needed .

here is the file reports from the Everest program report you sent me....keep in mind each hard drive in windows usually sets aside 10-12% of your hard disk space for system files Trash Can being one of those files and is usually the largest. disk E: which i assume you use for your downloads is also where your dropping saved files to is showing at 4% space available at or around 26% combined for the 2 drives, which system wide equals somewhere around 7.5GB that looks big however take into consideration both of your hard drives equal somewhere in the 380-400gb with about a 15GB reserve for system files, now this translates to about 7.5GB split between the 2 hard drives for trashcan and other system utilities and 10%-12% typically used for system properties would be and should be around 38GB for the 2 drives ...so basically put your hard drives are maxed out and your systems telling you directly no more info can be stored either delete something/ clean your drives out and get rid of stuff you no longer need or get a new hard drive

Drive   Drive Type   File System   Total Size   Used Space   Free Space   % Free   Volume Serial     A:   Removable Disk                 
      C:   Local Disk   NTFS   39997 MB   31662 MB   8335 MB   21 %   E01D-7BF1     E: (D)   Local Disk   NTFS   341545 MB   328759 MB   12786 MB   4 %   0CED-9A31     G:   Optical Drive                 
      I:   Optical Drive       

the above info isn't displaying correctly it should read as

C: Local Disk NTFS 39997 MB Total size

Used Space 31662 MB

Free Space 8335 MB

% Free 21%

E: (D)  Local Disk NTFS 341545 MB

Used space 328759

Free Space 12786 MB

% Free .04% 0CED-9A31

G: Optical Drive

I: Optical Drive

and i don't have any problem with helping out here and there, its a big break from the usual crap i get to deal with like the 2 laptops i have right now both of them with slurpys that were spilled onto the keyboards and now one keyboard doesn't work and the other has keys that post something else other then what they are supposed to display, like the letter "M" that posts "@" symbols instead, this is what i typically get to deal with

Thank you very much, my disks are full yeah, but i havent given that much of a thought because i was still able to download stuff, didnt knew the system reserves space this way, that is probably also the reason why my pc is so slow...ill clean them out then and see if its gonna help. :)

and
i don't have any problem with helping out here and there, its a big
break from the usual crap i get to deal with like the 2 laptops i have
right now both of them with slurpys that were spilled onto the keyboards
and now one keyboard doesn't work and the other has keys that post
something else other then what they are supposed to display, like the
letter "M" that posts "@" symbols instead, this is what i typically get
to deal with

Uhh thats a headache, happened to me too once, thanks to my little niece when she was visiting me, she also spilled it on my keyboard, but luckly i got it cleaned, but had to take it apart a few more times before the keys worked as intended.

I don't know what Ashal had done, but suddenly the files in LL download sections and the attachment files show a very high percentage of... SUCCESS!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Thank you Mr. Ashal for fixing the problem! The last time I try, it only succeed after 3-4 attempts to download, but now it only require one try, even with manual download; well unless I stop it.  :P

Once again, many thanks Ashal. *Bow~~~

Well this is a new one for me atleast:

"You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete"

So after d/l 2 files (lovers creatures 2.0  [one file at time]) I get that error everytime I try to d/l any other file.

All cookies etc removed, restarts, secondary browsers, login/out, pingin LL server (200ms).

So just wondering why I did get the 2 files, but not the third?

So after d/l 2 files (lovers creatures 2.0  [one file at time]) I get that error everytime I try to d/l any other file.

All cookies etc removed, restarts, secondary browsers, login/out, pingin LL server (200ms).

Try again.

Try again.

Fixed.

Thank you!

(just for the reference, what did I do wrong?)

Try again.

Fixed.

Thank you!

(just for the reference, what did I do wrong?)

Nothing. I had it set so people could only download 1 file at a time in order to try and preserve rising bandwidth costs on the site. But you being the 3rd person I've seen complain about this bug where it claims your still downloading even though you aren't, I figured I should disable it. I'd rather people be able to use the site properly than save a little bandwidth.

I just downloaded Diablo elf race mod for oblivion 4 and I'm only getting textures not meshes. can someone help?

Try actually reading the information on a download before downloading it. It pretty clearly sates you have to download another mod that has the meshes as a requirement.

Upon further testing, downloading different files, my download always hangs at 620KB, any file i download from here hangs up at 620KB..this is seriously wierd.

Before i had this problem with sexis only, then sex addicts...now im unable to download anything off this site, be it files for fallout or skyrim or oblivion...since you havent said anything about the screenshots Ashal, i can only guess you were right that its my ISP?

EDIT: hmm this happens with files larger then 1mb it seems..sigh i wanna shoot something :mellow:

Whatever they done, it helped, i went over the 620KB but my download still froze at 1.2mb, now im back to the 620KB again.

Im wondering, do other people have such problems like me, because it seems its only me having this particular issue :s

Whatever they done, it helped, i went over the 620KB but my download still froze at 1.2mb, now im back to the 620KB again.

Im wondering, do other people have such problems like me, because it seems its only me having this particular issue :s

And just to confirm one way or the other, is this just on the downloads section? Or also with attachments?

And just to confirm one way or the other, is this just on the downloads section? Or also with attachments?

Its both, i been testing this and both have the same problem, but files that are under 1mb i dont have a problem to download....i dont know this sounds like some wierd restriction, or some internet configuration..but i havent touched any configuration at all, plus i was testing this on nexus too and didnt had problems to download even large files.

Also if this is just my problem i dont really want to bother you, i just wanted to confirm if its just me or more people have this issue.

Might be that my isp is really restricting me as you said and in that case that would be a complete waste of time for you and i dont want that :s