Uh oh. Not requiring Tamagoclub? Uhm, no, I don't remember to be honest. Why did this require TamagoClub? perhaps because of period?

No I don't plan to do it, as TamagoClub is my must-have. Should you want to do it yourself I can certainly help of course.

• 1 month later...

Movomo can you help me to edit the esp so the menstrual blood can be easily removed? For example creampie can be washed if player enters the water I want same for menstrual blood. Menstrual blood occupies armored amulet/ring slot which lowers my unarmored skill bonus. Also I dunno why but the toilet paper doesn't seem to do anything.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21751-spamming-messageboxes-unarmored-skill-for-everyone/

It's for a purpose. Apparently Oblivion is having hard times when render non-armor accessory items (ring, amulet, tail). You'll need some luck to see the accessories being equipped if you change those items to clothings.

The whole mod is a bit of mess at the moment. It may ba a bug, though toilet paper is supposed to remove random virginblood/cum item one at a time.

As to removing menstrual blood, try attaching the "removecream" script to the menstruation ring and see what happens? 

Thank you. Adding that script removes menstrual blood upon contact with water. 

I've looked in CS and all the creampie, virigin and menstrual blood rings are under armor. So that's why it affects unarmored skill. I wanted to make duplicates in clothes section and then remove the rings from armor but CS is giving me hard time such as "this ID is not unique" although I removed the ring. 

You make some temporary clothing versions of the same items, delete the armor versions, save the plugin, quit and reload it. Then you should be able to re-assign their editor IDs.

You may need to recompile all the scripts though. I'm not sure, just give it a try?

However, I doubt if that's a good solution. In fact, the very first version of Tamago Discharge before I upload here( the one that I wrote by request of some Korean friend of mine) had clothing rings/amulets, but there was a problem.. oftentimes the game fails to display those rings properly.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No it is not, or at least not without making a completely separate mod with a completely separate fromework. This uses Tamago to record creampies, virginity, ect. since it allready records those. Now theoretically if you where so inclined you could create a mod that watches those thing as well a equipping similar gear to what this mod equips. That said your making an entirely new mod; the only thing you would have in common is the nifs and such for the creampies and facials.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, GermanDeathKittiez said:

Why does the rghost version not have tamagoclub.esp? Do I get it from the other version?

TamagoClub.esp?   There are  TamagoClub.esm and LoversTamagoClub.esp.

The Mod is a addon for Tamago... so you should have Tamago.

See post 1

REQUIREMENTS

=============

TamagoClub

Here you get Tamago: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/

Newest versions in Poast 17

Tamago is the Lovers Pregnancy system. As for LAPF you get many addons and Mods.